Jos?e: The Super Slut

Story Info
Double penetration, told in English.
879 words
2.54
74.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rule225
rule225
9 Followers

My 22 year old girlfriend is really what I would call, a slut. Her body is really hot. Owning 32C breasts, she loves to show them to others guys. I often hear from her friends that she sucked and fucked others guys many times since we've got together (We met during one of her previous fucking session :) ). So, three months ago, we got our own apartment to be more responsible. I work really hard to pay that and have fun, while she works in a restaurant. She loose her job at the restaurant soon, so I told her to get a new one. She suggested: "Maybe I should use my ass to make money: fast and funny." She proposed to pay our apartment by doing some prostitution. I accept it.

I began to talk about her to my friends and we put some advertisement in the journal: "Beautiful prostitute, 32C-24-32, looking for male who needs some fun." After that, she got a lot of phone call of men asking for rendezvous with Josée. Soon, her first week was booked. The cost: 100$ for a fuck with a condom, 200$ for a fuck with no condom, 350$ for a night fuck with condom and 400$ for a night fuck with no condom. The next day, she began her slut session with a 47 years old man who needed a fuck with condom. She did so and when I came back later, she was watching TV and laughing like nothing happened. She told me the man was so excited that after the 20 or 21 penetration, he came right inside her, hold there a few seconds and quit by paying her.

The next day, she was receiving 3 men: 1 white and 2 blacks. They asked for sex with no condom and all the night. Josée was a little fear about it. "Don't fear. They will take care of you. Think about all the cash your little ass will take in." After that, I got to work. Later, when I came back to our apartment, I heard some cries coming from our bedroom. The door was closed, so I don't care and watch TV. Five minutes later, I heard some gasp: "Huh, Huh, huh, huh, yaaaa, yeah, fuck me baby. I need your cum." I decided to take a look inside and what I saw really froze me: Josée was on her side, facing one of the two black man who was well impaled in her pussy and in her back, with his penis well engulfed inside her ass, the white man. They were coupling right there, in our bedroom. It looked as though the men had double penetrated Josee. Her large breasts squashed flat against his chest.

They were in swear. It was beautiful to see the contrast of this black penis penetrating this beauty that was Josée. I couldn't never imagined her pussy ever take a black cock. After what seems to be like 15 minutes, he stop the penetration and hold in there, his penis well rammed inside her. He was cumming and she love it, by the smile I saw in her face. The other black man soon took his place and do the same, except that the white man was on her back and she was facing the black guy who was on his back on the bed. They were both ramming their penis inside her pussy. The white man came almost immediately and push his cum deep inside her pussy with a few stroke, then pulls out of Josée.

Then the black man said: "Get on your back: I wanna penetrate you in the missionary position. I want you to have my cum and get fecunded." She do that by seems to be in fear... The black man take her and retains her in the missionary position by sticking lowering his body on her and making love to her like if they were trying to get her pregnant. After 15 minutes of fucking in this position, he began to climax, send his cock deep inside my girlfriend Josée and shot his load of semence inside her pussy. He hold there during 5 minutes, doing some kiss on her breast while giving a few more stroke, like if he was trying to push his sperm deeper inside her cunt. After that, he pulls out of her, letting a little stream of sperm attached to his penis to her now full pussy. She turn on her side and thanks them for their good job on her. They gave her 600$ for her good job and leave the apartment. She was in swear and her pussy was wet and used like never before.

She got in the shower to clean her and I fuck her one more time in the shower. Three weeks later, she became pregnant. She continue to sold her ass for cash everyday until her pregnancy was to 6 months, getting load of cum again and again in her pussy where her fetus was growing. After the kid born, She continue to fuck every guy who was paying her, even when the kid (who wasn't mine) was at home. She always kept her good shape to make others men cum more and more.

rule225
rule225
9 Followers