Joseki's Journeys: Sword Brother Ch. 03

Story Info
Zia meets her new master.
753 words
4.25
13.7k
0
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Cin cast an alarmed glance at her Mistress and hurried back to kneel by her feet,

As zia knelt beside me looked up at me with those nice brown eyes as she said “zia offers You her warm greetings sexy Master Joseki Ko. and prays YOU are well and good.”

“Dammit!” snapped Imanja as she slumped to her feet.

“talia to me, now! Move it girl/”

talia shook her head moving her hand to the collar on her neck

I could see cin tremble as she sat there remembering that tone.”

DeMonessa chose that particular time to enter through the batwing doors and take a seat at her usual table. Talia seeing a Free woman from her home seceded she could enlist some help. She pushed up to her knees peeking over her shoulder towards Mistress Dem, her head turning forward as she looked back towards Mistress Imanja and walked quietly to her lowering to knees on her furs.

Zia jumped upwards a bright grin on her pretty face as she slithered towards me a soft purrrrr escapes those full lips as she flows to smooth knees at my feet. She stretched upwards she pushed her well rounded mounds into my thighs. Her rosy nipples puckered instantly and she grinned up at me.

“Watcha doing Master?”

I grinned and explained about Daro and she giggled at me. I started handing her the boards as I pried them up. I started asking her my questions and she as very forthcoming. She told me a lot about slave dances that I did not know.

Mintar stood up then finishing his ale and making his goodbyes slipped quietly out the door to his wagon.

Imanja crouched down in front of talia and gripped her chin. Cin smiled thinking the danger was over but talia tensed up her eyes lifting to look to Mistress in the eye.

“Listen to me well girl; I am going to have this discussion with you one time. Your Mistress is someone that I hold dear and I will do anything I can to protect her and to protect what is hers. I swear by the gods that if you cause Me trouble while I watch you I will simply pay her for you, do you understand me.

I didn’t understand her but zia saw the look on my face and whispered that Imanja would just kill her and pay Valasca her worth. I just Oh’ed.

Talia shook her head and tried to pull back slightly trying to remove her face from Imanja’s hand.

“Talia, I want her happy. I want Val happy more then anything. Do you understand what I am saying to you?

Talia nodded and cin smiled in relief.

“Now you have two choices girl. You can either stay in that collar chained to that ring over there on the floor or I can collar you to the tavern. Either way you are NOT going to cause more trouble for Valasca.

talia reached up wrapping fingers around the collar refusing to let anyone near it

About that time I managed to pry up another board and hands it to zia. She grinned and took it holding it to her almost like a lover.

Cin whimpered looking over at her sis talia and I knew she hated to see her that way.

As DeMonessa leaned back up against the wall to get comfortable as talia turned to her for help. DeMonessa moved a strand of hair from her face and crossed her arms across Her chest and just sat there thinking. She looked back and forth from Imanja to talia for a several moments but never said a word.

“No one is helping you talia.” Imanja stated blandly.

“Then can my third choice be death?” talia replied.

I had to chuckle to myself at this. It seemed rather dramatic for the situation but talia always was a brat. I’ll give Imanja this though. She didn’t even bat an eye at the girl’s histrionics.

I finally finished prying up the last few boards and handed them to zia. She took the boards quickly enough but her pale hues snapping towards her sister talia. She finally could stand it no longer and peeked over to me

“What is going on Master?” came the very subdued question.

At the time all I could do was shrug because I hadn’t a clue myself.

Red Hawk came riding up the docks towards my tavern just then Talking loudly to one of the dock workers.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers