Joseki's Journeys: Sword Brother Ch. 05

Story Info
Life in Gor.
1.2k words
5
13.6k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

"What just happened?" Raphen demanded.

"He shot Ima?" I spoke without thinking and it sounded more like a question. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Tanthor stood and just looked on in shock for a second before rushing to Imanja's side.

"Hou Raphaen." Red Hawk spoke, his voice as calm now as if he was discussing the weather.

"What happened, Red Hawk?" Raphen demanded.

"I told two girls of My camp to come home." Red Hawk stated. "Imanja tried to stop me. I acted as any Gorean Man would."

"What did you do?" Raphaen asked again looking for a more concise answer. At this point Imanja looked at me smiling weakly.

"Maybe you can find a green now?" she asked in a weak voice.

pepper jumped up and ran to her Mistress, pushing cin roughly aside momentarily as she slid to Imanja's side.

"Get a physician girls." I commanded

Maylah went racing out of the tavern to find a green a physician.

"Please someone get someone here to help!" pepper screamed.

" Shot Joseki with my horn bow." Red stated

"He shot Mistress Imanja!" pepper cried to Raphaen.

Tanthor took off his tunic and laid it underneath Imanja's head.

Pepper started to cry holding Imanja in her arms.

About this time it dawned on me that Imanja might not live through this. We'd founded the tavern together and spent many a sleepless night working on it. I looked to Red Hawk thinking he was about ten feet away and acting like nothing was wrong after he's just shot Ima. I'd think I lost it then. I rushed him trying to close the distance to about a foot between us as I pulled quiva from my belt. I thrust quiva forward trying to aim under the ribs. For his heart. I hit his lowest rib and didn't kill him. I immediately tried to gut him with a left to right slash with my quiva. He leaned back just in time and I cut him badly but didn't kill him. I tried again with the slash and he fell backwards hurt but not dead. Raphaen grabbed me at that point and forced me away from Red Hawk.

"PLEASE, someone!" Shouted pepper.

talia her face white ran from my tavern.

From his back Red Hawk spotted a physician and her assistant hurrying up wharf to the tavern.

"Heres a Green!" he rasped.

Kamila our favorite Physician dashed down the wharf, hurrying into the tavern, looking about for the One She was summoned for.

Imanja was laying there on the ground, looking at the ceiling, shaking as both Tanthor and pepper huddled over her assuring her she was going to be all right.

Rosalyn came running in after Kamila panting softly.

She weased "You run too fast."

Kamila without a backward glance dropped to Imanja's side and began working on the arrow wound. Rosalyn dropped to help her and they quickly got the bleeding under control. They worked on her for quite some time before allowing her to be moved to her room.

It was almost a shock to them to see Red Hawk laying there cut up and bloody as well. They went to work on him and soon had him fit to travel. I must be slowing down. Not only did I miss killing him he was going to able to ride back to his home.

Others showed up and took charge of the situation. To this day I can't remember who was there or what was said. I remember them asking us if it was going to be a death match or an honor match between us. I really wanted the death match but I left it up to Red Hawk. Having missed killing me it would have been bad form for him to press for the death match. I waited for him to answer and was surprised when he chose the honor match.

We agreed to heal up and fight the match then. As they all filed out I sat down by the door and just sat there all night. I came very close to losing Imanja that night and I was just shocked. I sent a slave to fetch bota after bota of my savage pink paga. I drank fifteen all told. The hangover the next day was truly atrocious.

The next weekend saw me at the Coliseum. I was still very nervous this being only the second battle I'd ever fought. Red Hawk took me aside in the first few minutes after I entered the Coliseum and apologized for trying to kill me. He said that after he calmed down he was able to admit that he was wrong. I honestly don't think I've ever gotten a nicer apology. He told me he wouldn't try and kill me and after such a nice apology I didn't feel like trying to kill him. So I trusted that he would be a man of honor and I looked lower for my targets. We entered the grounds and met with our judges.

Joseki Ko stands 6'2" and weighs 240 pounds. He wears a Torvie helm. He carries a 26" short sword in his right hand pointed at Reds shoulder, A 36" round Shield on his left Arm, a quiva in his right boot and another in a sheath on his left Forearm and a tomahawk in the ft of belt. He adopts a "T" stance left foot facing HIM and right foot back slightly less than shoulder width apart. He looks over to his opponent measuring the distance at about 10 feet*

Red Hawk stands 6 ft 185 lbs I stand 7 ft kaiila lance in right hand over shoulder poised the throw on left arm a shield made in the way of the Red Savages on each him a cahnapi and on back a 32" war blade (pangastyle) pommel over right shoulder standing 10 ft from Jose left shoulder width apart watching His every move

As I tried to close with Red Hawk he tried to step forward a foot and shove that lance into my shoulder. He then stepped of and threw the lance at me right shin. I dodged that easily and charged swinging at his right shoulder. He blocked with his shield and stepped back. We looked up at each other about nine feet away as Red Hawk drew his war blade.

Red Hawk charged me with a high overhand cut and I blocked it easily with my shield and tried to smash Red Hawk in the face with my shield. He blocked that easily with his shield. He took the momentum from my block and swung down to cut at my right thigh. I managed to block it again with my shield but couldn't stop enough of the force. H managed to draw blood. I was lucky in that I managed to find an opening and stick him in the thigh as well with my leaf sword.

The match was close enough of a draw to me that I really didn't mind losing. For it was judged that Red Hawks blade landed first. We exchanged blood in that fight and Red is now my sword brother. If he needs me I will come.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers