Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jo's oldest brother teaches her a lesson in submission.
9.1k words
4.62
167.4k
188

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back! For the second chapter in our story, Josephine confronts her oldest, wisest brother, Patrick.

I mentioned this in the first story (which if you haven't read, I would definitely recommend doing so beforehand) but this isn't strictly taboo, it also has bdsm elements as well.

I hope you enjoy, and please leave me any feedback, good or bad, it is definitely appreciated.

*************************************

Josephine stood in front of the ominous, dark wooden door to Patrick's room. It was early in the day, and she'd spent most of the morning pampering and cleaning herself, shaving, dolling herself up, doing her hair, and picking out the cutest, most enticing outfit she could think of. Patrick, being the intellectual he was, would likely go for something a little more scholarly, so she picked out a short, black, pleated skirt, a button up white shirt, long white socks, and delicate little black flats. It was all reminiscent of a naughty catholic schoolgirl uniform, without being overtly obvious, but she did make sure not to wear any panties, or a bra for that matter, ready for whatever might come.

He resided in what would be the study, a large room on the main floor of their house, situated far from everything else. The door was thick, as he'd protested that the flimsy wooden door he'd had growing up allowed in too much noise, and he needed silence for his studies.

Being the industrious, talented teenager he was, Owen had easily caved, knowing all too well how loud Mark and Jacob could be, and had built the new door himself, choosing to practice his woodworking skills by over embellishing it with engraved patterns, and when Patrick finally saw the finished product, he couldn't have loved it more.

It was a testament to Owen's craftsmanship as much as it was his odd sense of humor, to Patrick's need for solitude as much as his love for pomp. And now, as Josephine stared at it, the ornate carvings, the intricate patterns, she began to understand Patrick and Owen's mutual appreciation of the door.

But to her, the door was something else. It was the last barrier, a threshold between her and a new and exciting undertaking.

She reached forward, hesitating at first, then finally knocked, quietly, almost hoping there wouldn't be an answer.

The door opened and Patrick stood there, looking at her a little perplexed, then smiling at her.

"Hey Jo, what's up?"

"Well," Josephine started, grabbing her hair and pulling it to her side, running it through her hair nervously. "I was wondering if I could talk to you about something."

"Sure," Patrick smiled, opening the door and letting her in. His room was warm and inviting, wooden floor with a large antique rug, two giant bookshelves, an old, carved desk and a large, king size bed. It was well kept, yet strewn with papers and books, messy but not dirty.

"I'm actually almost finished with something I'm working on," He told her, pointing towards his bed. "Do you mind waiting? I can come find you when I'm done if you'd like."

It had taken Josephine all morning to work up the courage to come talk to Patrick, and making herself knock on his door took every ounce of strength she had. The thought of leaving seemed so enticing, but she held her resolve. If she left, she might never come back.

"No, that's ok," She smiled, climbing up on his bed. "I can wait, I don't mind at all."

Patrick smiled, walking over to a bookshelf, grabbing a graphic novel and tossing it at her.

"That's The Killing Joke, it's arguably one of the best Batman storylines ever written," he smiled. "By the time you finish, I'll probably be done."

Josephine leaned back. His bed was more firm than hers, and she glanced around the room a little before diving into the book in her hands.

Her eyes focused and her lips parted as she read, consumed by the story, quickly becoming engrossed in it.

Meanwhile, Patrick sat at his desk, pouring over some papers while he typed out a lengthy email. He stared intently, only giving Josephine the occasional glance to make sure she was still occupied.

Josephine's heart was beating rapidly by the time she'd finished the graphic novel, setting it aside only to see Patrick watching her, his arms crossed, a slight smile on his face.

"Oh, hey!" She smiled, scooting to the front of his bed.

"What did you think?" He asked, dragging his chair closer to her.

"I liked it! It was intense though! Ha!" She smiled.

"It's one of my favorites. Anyways, what's up?" He asked, sitting down before her, and she hurried to cross her legs before the sight of her bare pussy would reveal itself to him, right in front of his face.

"Oh, well, it's just-" she paused, searching for the words. Kat had told her it would be so simple, that all she would have to do would be to ask him to fuck her, and he would, but as he sat there, with a mature, concerned smile on his face, fear shot through Josephine's body.

"Well, I broke up with Travis," she finally blurted out, but Patrick was unphased, he just sat there, smiling, knowingly.

"I figured it would take you at least another month," He told her, crossing his arms. "I hope it wasn't simply because of what Jacob told you."

Josephine fidgeted, shifting a little, rubbing her arm, then shook her head.

"It wasn't because of what he said, it's because he was right." She sighed, looking away. "Travis is just, well, I don't know, but I know I was only with him because it was comfortable, not because I loved him."

"Love is a tricky thing," Patrick observed, shaking his head.

"I know, and, I don't know, I'm kind of sad, and a little shook up, and confused," Josephine admitted, her eyes brimming with tears, at the sight of which Patrick stood up and stepped forward.

"Come here," he offered, wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm sorry," she sniffled, wiping the tears from her eyes, leaning into his embrace.

"It's ok, Josephine," Patrick cooed, petting her hair and holding her close.

"Can I-" She squeaked a little, "can I come sit in your lap? Please? And you'll hold me?"

Patrick turned a little red in the face, his lips parting as he inhaled quickly, then he pulled out of the hug, nodding. He picked her up in his arms and carried her over to his wooden chair, sitting down and pulling her close to him.

Josephine wrapped her arms around Patrick and pulled herself close, taking deep breaths, sniffling a little while she calmed herself.

"Are you ok, Jo?" Patrick asked, holding her tightly.

"Mhm," She whispered, resting her head on his chest, sitting there for a moment or two before looking up at him. "How do you and Janice work? Being polyamorous, what's it like?"

"Ha," Patrick smiled, "It's different. I'm not a jealous person, neither is she. We want each other to be happy, we love each other very much. We're very open sexually, very experimental. We want each other to feel free and happy, and if that includes seeing or fucking somebody else, that's fine."

"And that makes you happy?" Josephine whimpered, clinging to Patrick tightly.

"Yes, it works for us. I don't think it's for everybody, but it's right for us. Why do you ask?"

There was a long, pregnant pause while Josephine chose her next words very carefully.

"Well, it's just, right now I'm confused."

"How so?" Patrick asked.

"Well, I liked being with Travis because I was comfortable with him, and knew he loved me not just for, well," she shrugged, and Patrick laughed a little.

"Your incredibly body? Your undeniable beauty?"

Josephine pulled back, staring up at him, blushing.

"Not in so many words, but, yes," she muttered.

"And now you're worried about getting out there and dating other guys, because you assume every guy you meet will only care about you because of your looks."

"Well, yes, exactly." She mumbled.

"That's an easy fix. If you don't want a guy to date you based on your looks, then don't date guys based on their looks."

Josephine stared at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's easy," He smiled, reaching forward and grabbing a cigarette off his desk, then rolling the chair over to the open window. "You're going to get hit on by plenty of guys, when choosing someone, don't factor in their looks. Think about things like how they treat you, how they treat other people, how smart they are, how much you enjoy their company, things that actually matter, you know? I mean, I'm not saying you should only date ugly guys, attraction is important, but looks fade. Find someone you click with."

"Oh, ok, well, yeah, that's actually really good advice." Josephine smiled. "But what if I don't want to rush into anything serious and emotional, but, well, I want someone like that, who doesn't just see me as a piece of meat, that I can be close with, well, sexually?"

Patrick took a quick breath, his heart beating, as he lit the cigarette in his hand and exhaled through the window.

"Well," he mused, inhaling deeply. "That's a little bit trickier. If you can find someone you're compatible with sexually, and you practice safe sex, then that's probably the best case scenario. So what if they're only attracted to you physically, if that's all that you want?"

Josephine reached forward and gingerly plucked the cigarette out of his hand, bringing it to her lips and staring at him as his jaw dropped and he watched her take a drag, bewildered.

"But, what if I want all of that? I want a handsome guy that can fuck my brains out, that appreciates me for more than just my looks, that loves me, and I love in return, but doesn't want a serious relationship with? That I can be comfortable with just exploring my sexuality with, and nothing more."

"Ha!" Patrick laughed, his arm shaking just a touch as he grabbed Josephine's arm and snatched the cigarette away from her. "Then you'd be looking for a needle in the hay. He's out there, I'm sure, but you'll have a hell of a time trying to find him."

Patrick took a drag and blew smoke out of the window, and Josephine turned from him, her face turning red and her heart racing a mile a minute.

"Well, what if," she asked, her voice getting quiet and weak as her hands crept down her body, trembling as they grabbed the edge of her skirt and slowly started lifting. "I already did."

Patrick began breathing heavily as Josephine's skirt slipped up her thighs, slowly lifting past her shaved, little pussy, delicately sitting between her closed legs.

He sat there, staring at it, his face growing red, and Josephine's head swam with fear and excitement. Her body trembled, her lip quivered.

"Josephine, I want you to stand up," He told her, as flat and serious as could be.

Josephine almost burst out in tears again, dejected and embarrassed, but as she stood up and began to push her skirt down, Patrick's hand grabbed her wrist.

"I never told you to lower your skirt, now lift it back up." He demanded, snuffing out the cigarette, and she was back on cloud nine.

She lifted her skirt, spreading her legs a little, and lowering her hand down to touch herself slowly.

"Turn around," Patrick demanded

She did as she was told and he immediately pushed her, face first, down on the bed. She felt his hand slowly rubbing up the back of her thigh, making it's way to her plump little ass, which he groped and squeezed, tightly, then spanked with a force that took her off guard, stinging, shooting a quick flash of pleasure through her body.

"Oh!" She squeaked.

"Climb on the bed," Patrick demanded, and she complied. "Hands and knees, spread your legs and lift your skirt.

She did as she was told, finding herself posing for him, her ass sticking out, her wet little pussy bare and ready for whatever he might deem fit. She was blushing profusely, a worried look on her face, completely unable to read Patrick as he stood there, frowning, arms crossed.

"I completely understand what you're saying, Josephine." He finally admitted, shrugging slightly. "And I'm not surprised that you would come to me, in fact I'm happy, I think, given the circumstances, it was the best course of action."

"Really?" She asked, turning to look at him. The look in his eyes was primal, hungry and vicious, and yet his body language gave off an air of restraint and serenity.

"Yes. More than anyone else in our family, I am familiar with the intricacies of the human psyche, as well as the rising tides of sexuality you're experiencing. Which isn't to say I know everything, I have a lot to learn, but no, I understand. You just got out of a long, comfortable relationship, and I'm willing to bet it was never sexually satisfying, was it?"

"No," She whispered meekly.

"No, sir," He corrected, spanking her hard on her ass, again.

"No, sir!" She echoed.

"And now, here you are, a woman on the cusp of adulthood, and your sexuality is an enigma to you, and you want to explore. You want to learn, you want to experience and experiment, but you also don't just want to fuck any guy that stumbles along your path. You want someone you're close to, that you can feel safe with, that cares for you, but won't try to tie you down, you want the ability to connect and feel close without the necessity to get locked down and wind up back in another relationship like the one you had with Travis, is that it?"

"Yes, sir," She whispered, hiding her face in her hands.

The way Travis spoke, so authoritarian, so in control, so wise and understanding, yet domineering, had her shaking at the knees, and the threat of a painful smack on her ass ever at the forefront of her mind sent fear through her body, followed by pleasure and anticipation. She knew she was wet, she could practically feel her pussy dripping with delight.

"I understand, and I'm willing to help, but there are some things you need to understand from my end before we can begin, get it?" He asked, and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I get-"

The sting of his hand smacking down and colliding with her ass sent shockwaves through her body. She bit her lip and seethed for a moment, whimpering.

"Yes, sir! Yes sir!" She cried, shaking her ass from side to side.

"Good girl." Patrick smiled.

"Now then, I know this goes along with your wishes and needs, but let's be clear here, this will only be sexual between us. I love Janice, and while we are open and I am perfectly free to explore a more emotional relationship with you, I think we can both agree that that would lead to complications, possibly trouble for our happy family unit. I think we can safely carry on a very rewarding and sexual relationship without having to bog it down with emotions, exclusivity, or anything serious, do you think you can handle setting out from here knowing that this will only ever be physical between us?"

"Yes sir," She squealed, shaking her ass from side to side, "Please, I just want to be a good little girl for you, I just want to please you, sexually, only sexually."

Patrick spanked her ass and she trembled with delight.

"Good girl," he told her. "Second, I want you to know that nothing we ever do or don't do will ever come between us. If you enjoy our time together and want more, great. If you decide you'd rather pursue your sexual interests elsewhere, that's fine as well." He took a deep pause, picking her face up by her chin and forcing her to stare into his eyes.

"What I'm trying to say here is that I will always love you, Josephine. You'll always be more to me than a sexual partner, you're my sister, and nothing will ever come in between that, and I hope you'll feel the same about me. You will always have my love, just not a romantic love, a platonic, familial love, now and forever, understand?"

"Yes, Patrick," She whispered, almost on the verge of tears.

"Good girl," he whispered, rubbing her where she expected him to spank her, gently caressing her ass.

"And finally," he told her, pulling her around to face him, and grabbing her throat, lifting her up so that she was on her knees before him. He leaned in, unbuttoning her dress shirt, one by one, her robust tits eager to be freed, then grabbed both sides and pulled them aside, exposing her chest for him.

"I am not a gentle lover," He whispered, and she almost came right there. He grabbed her by her throat and pulled her close, whispering into her ears. "I'm a sadist, I'm a Dom, do you understand what BDSM is?"

Her breath was heavy and labored and her head swam.

"No, not really," She whispered.

"That's ok, I can show you," he smiled. "But just know that no matter what happens, no matter how rough or forceful I'm being, if you want me to stop, all you have to do is ask. And if I ask you to do something that scares you, say so, and you don't have to do it, ok? Can you do that for me?"

"I-" She stuttered, gulping, trembling, "Yes, yes sir, I can do that. Any time I need to stop? I don't have to do anything I don't want to?"

"No, what we do together will always be completely in your control, don't ever think for a second that it isn't."

"Ok, sir," She whispered, then lunged forward, planting her lips against Patrick's and kissing him, ferociously. She shoved her tongue in his mouth and he kissed back, matching her energy and charisma, his hands exploring her body, groping and caressing.

"Down!" He commanded, and she sat back. "Hands and knees, now." He told her sternly and she did as she was told.

He walked over to his desk and grabbed a cigarette, pulling his chair close to the window and smiling.

"Stick your ass up, facing me," He told her, and she switched position, pushing her ass up and her face down, sticking it up at him, able to see him slightly through the gap in her legs. "Now you're going to play with yourself, I want you to make that pussy cum for me, understand?"

"Yes sir," She whispered, reaching down between her legs.

The feeling of her soft flesh, her fingers rubbing and gently prodding her wet little pussy was almost too much. She shuddered, groaning quietly, shivering.

Patrick stood against the window, smiling at her as he inhaled deeply, blowing the smoke outside his window

"Don't you dare cum without asking me for permission," He told her, and she nodded quietly.

"I'm close, sir, but I'm- I'm-" She bit her lip, slightly ashamed, "I squirt."

Patrick took another drag from his cigarette, shaking his head and grinning, impishly.

"A woman as perfect as you, why wouldn't you squirt?" He smiled, putting out the cigarette and stepping forward.

"It's ok?" She whimpered.

"Yes, Jo, it's ok."

Jo's back arched and flexed, her breath growing rapidly.

"Thank you, Patrick, sir, thank you sir," She gasped, her fingers rubbing wildly now, thrusting inside her wet pussy, rubbing her clit.

Patrick relaxed, lounging back, enjoying his cigarette but putting it out halfway through when she began to moan.

"I'm close! I'm so close! Sir! Can I- May I- Please, sir!"

"You want to cum?" Patrick asked, smiling.

"Yes! Please! Oh God, please let me cum!" She begged, and Patrick nodded.

"You can cum, Jo." He smiled, and with his words, wave upon wave of pleasure crashed down on Josephine. She rode the sensations, quivering and gasping, choking on her own lust, gasping and panting, shaking her head.

"Oh God! It's- It's happening again!" She moaned, and Patrick walked up to her.

"Let it happen, keep cumming for me, Jo, don't stop," he insisted, rubbing her ass and spanking her while she bit her lip, moaning and quivering, then cumming again, this time, her pussy contracting and squirting past the bed and onto the rug below.

"Oh God!" She groaned, rubbing faster and faster. She felt Patrick stuffing two fingers inside her pussy, gently rubbing her ass with his thumb, pushing against it, but not penetrating.

His touch sent her over the edge, her body riddled with pleasure.