Josh and Ashley

Story Info
A brother takes his sister's virginity.
778 words
2.89
153.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and Ashley was your basic brother and sister nothing had ever happened between them and no one expected anything to happen. Ashley was a slender 5'3 with long blonde hair and blue eyes she was a swimmer, a cheerleader and a dancer. Ashley weighed only 117 lbs and had small tits. Josh was also slender since he was a runner he however was 6'3 and weighed 140 lbs.

It was Ashley's 18th birthday and only she and Josh were home as their Mom was out of town and their dad had died years before. Josh was sitting on the couch watching TV when he heard Ashley call, "Hey, Josh I'm gonna go to bed."

"Ok Ash have a good night." He said thinking about what he had in mind for her later that night.

Ashley went up stairs to her bedroom and striped down to go to bed as she always did. It was still early but she was tired and had plans with her friends for the morning. As Ashley drifted off to sleep she was wondering whether or not she would ever lose her virginity. She had never had a real boyfriend and no boy had ever played with her or done anything of the sort. So what was about to happen made her all the more excited

Josh waited till for 35 minutes to make sure Ashley was asleep before he went up stairs, he hadn't given Ashley a present that day and he had said that since he was 3 years older than her, 21, and she was 18 they were getting a little old for presents, but he had a very special present for her this night. Josh quietly crept into Ashley's bedroom and then after he walked over to the side of her bed he pulled her quilt and sheets back revealing her small breasts. Josh playfully fondled Ashley's small tits until it woke her. Josh pulled his hand away so she wouldn't know what he was doing.

"Josh what are you doing in here?"

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't still upset that I didn't get you a present."

"It's fine Josh and your right we are getting a little too old for presents."

As Ashley's eyes refocused she could see the bulge in Josh's basketball shorts and then as she became aware that the covers were below her tits she pulled them up.

"Well Ash I guess that's too bad because I had a very special gift for you tonight."

"Yeah what was it big brother?"

"Well to receive it you have to lose something."

"Yes Josh ok."

Ashley started to get the picture and stood up out of bed in front of Josh. It was the first time Josh had ever seen his sister naked and was very pleased by the sight. As Josh got harder the bulge in his shorts became even more noticeable to Ashley. Ashley bent down on her knees in front of Josh and slid off his shorts and boxers.

Ashley then started playing with Josh's dick; she had never seen a dick but knew Josh was very experienced. Ashley then put his dick in her mouth and started sucking. As Ashley licked and sucked on Josh's dick he ran his fingers through her hair.

"UMMM baby sis you sure are good for a first timer."

Ashley accepted the complement but just kept sucking. Ashley was surprised when Josh cumed in her mouth and not at all ready so she started to gag. As Ashley pulled away gagging Josh lifted her up and placed her on the bed. Josh then proceeded to lick Ashley's small firm tits. While Josh was licking and sucking on her tits Ashley started moaning and screaming.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM JOSHY I WANT UR DICK SO BADLY."

Josh decided that he would oblige her and slowly inserted his dick in-between her legs into her pussy. Josh started humping her slowly at first to make sure she could handle it.

"Joshy please do it harder please for me."

"Are u sure you can handle it Ash?"

"Yes big brother I'm sure."

"Ok baby sis."

With that Josh picked it up a notch and held nothing back. Ashley's pussy was on fire as Josh humped her. Josh started to kiss Ashley as he humped her furiously and Ashley kissed him back.

As their fire died down and they lay there Ashley whispered, "Thank you for the present Josh it was incredible."

Josh replied with "Your welcome sis and by the way you're the best little sis a guy could have and your incredible, I love you."

"I love you too Josh."