Josh & Stacy Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh & Stacy further explore newfound emotions.
3.4k words
4.55
25.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Stacy the access card to the room and said quietly to her,

"You go inside, I have a call to make."

She knew exactly what I was talking about and she looked at me for a second. Her eyes welled a little bit. I knew she wanted to say something, she opened her mouth a couple of times, each time stopping before a single word came out. Finally she just quietly replied.

"Ok."

I watched her walk away. As she got to the door, she glanced back at me. I could see the emotion in her eyes and I knew she felt torn right now.

The call did not go well, as would be expected. I spared my wife the detail that I had just spent the day enjoying every inch of a beautiful 18 year old, and simply said that I was having some problems and needed some time to gather my thoughts. The call went for close to 45 minutes getting very heated at points, we probably both said some things we didn't mean but finally she resigned herself to let me be alone for a bit.

I felt like a total piece of shit. I walked back to the room completely disgusted with myself. I had to knock to get in as Stacy had the card. When I rapped at the door, I was amazed as to how fast if flew open in Stacy practically leapt into my arms. She covered my face with fast kisses, blurting out between them,

"Oh god, Josh, I didn't think you'd come back."

I took her face gently in both hands and I kissed her deeply on the mouth. Her arms loosed the stranglehold around my neck and she just started to caress the back of my head. Our lips never left each other’s as we slowly backed back into the room and closed the door behind us. The room was still dark except a light under the door of the bathroom. I broke our kiss, to look into her eyes. They reflected the small amount of light to me.

"I'll never ever leave you Stacy, unless you tell me to."

"I'll never tell you to."

We kissed again. This time with more abandon. Both of our hands began to travel around each other’s bodies, but suddenly she broke our kiss.

"You know, I'm starving."

It had been completely lost on me that we both had gone all day without eating. I looked over at the clock that sat on the nightstand and it was a little after 9. It was a bit late, but the area we were in was fairly populous.

"Let's go get something." I offered.

She grabbed her purse and we left the room. As we walked towards the exit door, unconsciously, we both reached for the others hand. As they touched, we both paused to admire the irony. She grabbed mine tightly and we went to the car.

We found a place still open, it was a trendy chainy place with music just a little too loud and a bar in the center. I guess this would be our first real 'date'. I thought to myself with a slightly guilty grin on my face, 'at least I know I'll get lucky tonight.' We got our booth, and the restaurant part of the place was fairly empty now with a few other couples at the other booths and tables. Stacy had sat across from me, but suddenly got up and sat beside me. We nuzzled as we looked over the menu and our fingers just played with each other. Every now and again we'd give each other a light kiss. The exasperated waitress finally got an order out of us, as we were spending far more time nuzzling than deciding. We talked, actually talked; while we waited and learned that age difference aside we did have a remarkable amount of common interests.

Don't get me wrong, I of all people know that there was a certain level of afterglow going on here where we just see the person we've made love to as the most perfect person in the world. I've been around long enough to know that our post-coital personality filters would eventually fade. The thoughts began to creep into my head as she chatted on about graduating and her future and what she wanted to do. Did this have staying power or was this just blind lust being confused for deep love? She must have noticed the troubled look that came across my face because she stopped mid-sentence.

"What's wrong Josh?" I didn't hear it the first time.

"Josh?" She said much more quietly. It caught me then and I looked into her eyes. Her lip started to tremble a little as she started to wonder what was on my mind.

Seeing her lip, and the way her eyes melted when she saw my trouble knotted my heart. It was love, at least for now.

"I just love you so much Stacy."

Her face suddenly glowed with a huge toothy grin and she put her arms around my neck again and kissed me.

"I'll love you so much too baby, I was afraid you didn't."

The waitress quietly cleared her throat as she stood by us now and we separated so she could put our plates down. She walked away and Stacy ravenously attacked her meal. She ate with her right hand and her left came down and held my right tightly. She ate quietly for a while and then,

"Are we going to fuck again tonight?" She asked in a completely conversational tone.

I was sipping my drink and nearly spit it out. She grinned and giggled. I recovered fairly quickly.

"Of course we are." Even after the workout today, my cock once again began to stir.

She took another bite and continued.

"Are you going to eat me out again?" She looked at me with that sly grin of hers again that told me she was asking these questions for more than informational purposes. I decided to play along.

"Did you like when I did?"

"I can only say one thing, wow."

I suddenly noticed that she was no longer holding my hand. It was about to say something, when I felt the gentle tug on my fly. It moved down slowly. I looked around quickly and could see only one other couple at the next booth engaged in their dinners.

She kept eating and talking like nothing was amiss.

"I loved what we did today, I've never had a guy care so much about what it felt like for me. You really wanted me to enjoy it didn't you?"

Her hand slid my cock out of my fly and she held it fully rubbing very slowly up and down. I was being too quiet.

"Yes, I needed you to feel what I felt for you Stacy. I wanted you to feel worshipped."

Her hand paused and her thumb came up and wiped some of my pre-cum and she swirled it around the head. I let out a reflexive groan, but tried to make it sound like I was clearing my throat. I looked over at her and she was sipping her drink and grinning at me, while her hand resumed to rub my shaft. She kept talking.

"I can't wait to feel you in me again, Josh, my body feels like its made just for you."

At this point, I couldn't get any words out that made any sense. Her hand continued its caresses and surprisingly I could already feel my climax building up. I looked into her eyes. She continued to smile while chewing her latest bite. I mustered.

"I love you Stacy."

"I love you too, Josh."

She must have felt my cock starting its climax, because she suddenly gripped it tight and adopted a much more milking than rubbing action. My cum raced up my shaft and burst forth all over her hand. She leaned back to look at the last wad dribbling out to cover her fingers and gave a little pouty grin.

"Mmm, that's my good boy."

Instead of immediately wiping off my cum onto a napkin like I thought she would, she glanced around, and seeing no-one looking particularly in our direction, brought her hand up and licked all the cum off of it like it was ice cream off a cone. She was an amazing vixen. She swallowed the second-hand load and looked at me to gauge my reaction. It was immediate.

"Let's go."

I zipped my fly back up. We summoned the waitress and paid the check quickly and I took her hand and practically dragged her out of the restaurant. We got to the car, which was now fairly alone in the parking lot, and both went around to her side. I think she thought I was going to open her door again, because she gasped a little when I took her shoulder and pushed her against the car and pressed my body against her and started to kiss her hard. She forced her tongue into my mouth and they wrestled with each other. One of my hands roughly grabbed her breast while the other forced itself into the front of her white shorts and I slid a finger into her very wet pussy. Jerking me off in public obviously turned her on as much as it had me. She let out a sigh into my mouth as I started as fast circling motion in the cleft above her clit to really start her up. After a minute or two of pleasing her with my finger, I pulled my hand out and brought the other one down grabbed the waist of her shorts. She grunted and grabbed my wrists.

"Not here, we'll get caught."

"I don't care, I need you right now Stacy." I said firmly between my rutting gasps.

Her hands loosened their grip and she smiled.

"You're a bad boy aren't you?"

I pushed her shorts to the ground and picked her up by her waist. She wrapped her legs tightly around me and with one hand wrapped around my neck; the other opened my fly yet again. Even though I had climaxed less than ten minutes prior my cock was rock hard. She guided me into her and when I felt her lips close around me, I slammed my cock in to the hilt. She let out a little squeal and started to feverishly rub her clit while she kissed me. I thrust my cock into her like a jackhammer, pressing her ass against the back door of my car. I could hear the squishy sounds of her wet pussy being invaded mercilessly by my shaft and I could feel her begin to climax. She started with a series of quick grunts each matching one of my thrusts. Then she held my head and kissed me hard as she let out a long groan into my mouth. My own orgasm begun as well as I made one final deep thrust into her. I froze and groaned back into her mouth as I could feel her muscles gripping me wildly and my cum begin to spurt deep into her once again. She ground her hips a little to get the last of my seed from my head deep inside of her and we slowed our fervor as we both came down.

We never broke our now long passionate kisses as I lowered her back to the ground. I looked around again to make sure and she bent over to put her shorts back on. When we straightened ourselves out sufficiently, I opened the door to the car for her and she got in. I closed it gently behind her, got in and drove us back to our new love nest, the whole ride, she held my hand tightly, our fingers intertwined.

It was approaching midnight now and I was worried that I was not going to be able to perform anymore. I so much wanted to make love to her for the rest of the night. We got into the darkness of our room and I noticed the perfume of the candles long extinguished still hung lightly in the air.

She walked into the bedroom area and immediately began to disrobe. I left a light on in the bathroom and closed the door so just a hint of light came into the room. She lifted her light top off and threw it on the floor. Her shoulders and bra covered breasts played in and out of the thin ray of light in the room. She turned around to see me watching her.

"I thought you said we were going to fuck again." She was absolutely insatiable.

I started to take my shirt off, and she stopped me.

"Wait. Come here baby." she demanded quietly.

I walked over to her and she embraced me around my neck and started kissing me. Her hand gripped the back of my hair and I could feel her directing me around. I felt the backs of my legs against the bed and suddenly she broke our kisses and pushed me by the shoulders so I was forced to sit on the bed.

She straddled my hips, kneeling on the bed. She looked into my eyes and kissed me some more. My hands held her hips so she wouldn't fall off. I could feel her slowly bouncing up and down on me. Her crotch started to grind into mine. She put both of her arms over my shoulders and threw her head back to get her hair out of her face. She reached down and pulled my shirt up over my head. I put my hands back on her hips and she started to sway them. She reached up and unhooked her bra with one hand. It popped open and she dropped both arms to let it fall to the ground. She leaned into me and I started to gently nibble, lick and suck each puffy nipple. They sprung to life in my mouth.

Her private lap dance was making me incredibly hard. My cock was now tenting my shorts and was making brief contact with hers as she slowly continued to sway her hips. It was amazing after all we had done today that I could still get hard. I can guarantee I would not have much left in the cum category though.

Stacy put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back until I was reclining on my elbows. She brought her head down and began to lick and nibble my nipples as well. She traced a line with her tongue up the middle of my chest and looked up at my face. I was smiling broadly. She just grinned at me a winked. She got off the bed and stood over my legs. She took my shorts roughly and jerked them down. My cock popped out like it was spring loaded. She then wriggled out of her own shorts and climbed back onto the bad and straddled me once again. She was over my stomach, still grinding and swaying her hips. Every now and again, her pussy would make contact with my flesh and I could feel how wet she was once again.

She was incredible, her every movement was a turn on. She was doing this to please just me. I knew she'd never done anything like this with another guy because she was doing it from the love that filled both of our hearts.

She leaned in again and started kissing me deeply as her hips slid back to now hover over my stiff shaft. I felt her rub her damp lips almost imperceptibly over my head. The stubble of her bald pussy was all I could feel and it was weird, almost bordering on an itchy pain, but incredibly stimulating. She was obviously teasing me. She reached out with both arms and pinned mine out spread eagle. Her face was inches from mine, but every time I tipped my head up to kiss her she'd pull back enough to prevent me. I tried two or three times, and each time she'd pull away with a big grin on her face. At the same time she kept just touching the head of my cock with her wet pussy. I groaned out.

"Oh god Stacy, please don't tease me any more."

She giggled a little.

"You showed me how naughty you were in that parking lot, now it's my turn baby."

She saw the look of frustration on my face, and pouted a little.

"Oh, don't worry baby, I can't take much more of this either. I'm so fuckin' horny."

That was the same thing she'd said when we cybered each other that second night. How far we'd come in the few weeks since then; from jerking off at our computers 60 miles from each other, to now exploring and thoroughly enjoying each other's bodies.

Finally she released my arms and drew herself up. She poised her pussy so that her wet lips just rested on the head of my cock. I brought my hands up to fondle her breasts and she caught them in the air in front of her. She intertwined her fingers with mine and slowly dropped her pussy down my cock until I was completely inside her. She tipped her head back and let out a long sigh. She began to slowly rock back and forth on my shaft, letting it slide almost completely out of her before taking it all back in to the hilt.

"Mmmm, god, yes." She whispered.

"You feel so good, Stacy." I replied. "I love you baby."

"Oh Josh, I love you too baby." She started to rock a little faster.

She still held my hands for leverage, and she looked into my eyes with those piecing eyes that I fell for the first time I saw them. She had just the slightest grin on her face. She kept rocking and staring at me. She spoke quietly.

"You gonna cum in me baby?"

I loved when she talked sleazy. It was the perfect counter for her little-girl-next-door face. It made me even more turned on than I already was.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm gonna cum hard in you." I said back.

She kept rocking, again increasing her tempo just slightly. She never broke her gaze into my eyes. Her hands clenched mine tighter, and I could feel her pussy grow even wetter. My groin area was completely damp from the steady flow of wetness from her. I could tell she was approaching a very hard climax as she kept letting out slight little sighs and grunts randomly, but increasingly.

The sheer amount of activity today accounted for my tremendous stamina at this point. I was feeling a climax beginning to develop. It was going to be big, but I knew I couldn't have much cum left. Stacy was grunting and sighing with more frequency now, almost each time she would plunge my cock into her. She resisted the urge to speed madly to climax. I knew she wanted our final climax of the night to be incredible for both of us and it was setting up to be just that.

I was beginning to grunt each time too. What was left of my seed began to migrate up my shaft. Stacy was still staring into my eyes as she kept whispering.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah." She’d grunt and wince each time.

Finally she gripped my hands like she was going to break my fingers and started to yell.

"Oh god, Josh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming baby, cum in me!"

Her pussy clenched my cock wildly and she closed her eyes tightly. I couldn't hold back any more, and my depleted seed spurted from me deep into her once again.

"Oh Stacy, I loooovvvvveeeee you." I grunted hard with each jerk of my cock as the last of my cum emptied into her.

She continued to rock slowly as my cock slowly went limp in her. Finally it plopped out wetly. She let go of my hands and lay down on top of me. I put my arms around her back and held her, just kissing the top of her head and stroking her hair.

"I love you more than anything, Stacy." I said.

She turned her head and looked into my eyes once again. This time I could see love, not the raw lust I'd just seen in her eyes.

"I love you more than anything too, Josh." She whispered back.

She brought herself up so we were face to face, and we kissed each other gently until we feel into a deep sleep in each other's arms.