Josh Groban: Bittersweet

Story Info
After a concert, Josh is feeling a little needy.
2.8k words
4.2
14.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd was on its feet, stomping, clapping, cheering, and Josh stood backstage, winded from just having come off the performance, his chest heaved as he sucked in fresh air, his ears muffled from the noise. He sighed. He didn't want to go back out and sing another song, he was tired and he was hungry and all he wanted to do was lay down. He heard his name being called from somewhere behind him and cranked his head around to see who it was. David, his voice coach stood about 500 feet away and called to him. Josh sighed again, disgusted as David's arm was laced in another man's as he waved him over. Okay, now he had an important decision to make; go backstage and have to deal with the backstage whores – the friends and family of the people who worked for Warner or go back out onstage and pour his soul out to the crowd who was now chanting his name.

"What's it going to be, Josh?" Asked Tom, the stage manager. Josh closed his eyes and rubbed them with his fingers then cursed softly as he remembered he was wearing contacts.

"I'm going back out." He said and then took off for center stage.

People lined the hallway and he forced a smile as he made his way through them towards the safety and privacy of his room where there waited a shower and some fresh, cold bottles of water.

"How do you do?" He touched hands and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you." He said over and over. He reached the door, slid inside and closed it quickly, his back pressed against the cold steel. He sighed and let his shoulders roll forward. He didn't know what was wrong with him but he had been very fatigued lately and somewhat depressed. He wasn't eating as much as he should and burning off thousands of calories a night he'd begun to lose weight. He made his way over to the refrigerator and dug out a bottle of water. He twisted off the cap and tossed it down on the table before guzzling almost half of it in one drink. He breathed heavily before guzzling the rest of it. He had a tiny bit left in the bottle and after tipping his head back he began to pour the cold water over his face. It was so cold it took his breath away and he gasped. Just then there was a knock at the door. He coughed and sputtered as he inhaled drops of water. Cursing he stomped over to the door and opened it a crack then smiled when he saw a petite, blonde woman standing just outside, her blue eyes opened wide. She looked frightened like she'd just seen a ghost and nervously tucked her short hair behind her ear as he stared at her, face wet, his hair hanging down in heavy soaked swirls.

"Yes?" He asked with forced patience.

"Umm, Josh?" He blinked a few times and smiled. It was cute, it really was.

"Yes." He said and leaned against the door, crossing his feet at the ankles. He watched her with interest. She wasn't some young girl, she had to be older then him, probably about 35 he guessed. If he played his cards right he would get her to tell him but for now his money was on 35.

"Umm, your mom gave me a message for you." She said softly. Just spit it out, woman, he thought.

"And what would it be?" He said and as their eyes met he stared at her and thought he saw a flicker of something there. Just then there was a commotion down the hall and he heard David's voice. He reached outside the door, grabbed a hold of the girl's arm, yanked her inside, slammed the door shut and locked it quickly. He took her hand and pulled her to the back of the room and pressed her against the wall. "Shhhhhh ..." He said, holding a finger over his pursed lips. She stood dangerously close, her breath coming in short gasps as she stood next to him. He tilted her head up to him so that she was looking at him again, he saw fear. "Are you okay?" He whispered and just then there was a bang on the door as David obviously tried to open the door and finding it locked pushed on it a few more times. Josh stood with his hand over the girl's mouth making sure she didn't give him away. As soon as the hallway grew quiet again he let go of her. "Are you okay?" He asked again, quietly. She nodded.

"I think I just need a drink." He walked over to the fridge.

"Drink as in a cold drink or drink as in alcohol?" She smiled.

"Do you have alcohol in there?" He opened the door and stuck his head in then stood back up.

"No." She laughed nervously.

"Well okay, then whatever you have is fine." He brought her a bottle of water and watched as she closed her eyes, tilted it to her lips and drank, water pooling at the corners of her pink mouth. She finished drinking and sighed.

"Better?" He asked. She nodded. "What's your name?"

"Kathleen."

"And you're a friend of my mother's?" She shrugged.

"N-not really. I was just standing with a friend and your mother must have thought I was someone else but she gave me a message and sent me to you." He smiled and eyed her again. She was small, around 5' 3" he guessed and petite but she was tight, like maybe she was a dancer or a body builder. He felt a warmth spreading upward from his thighs into his groin and cleared his throat as a distraction.

"So what were you doing just hanging around?" His eyes wandered to her breasts which strained nicely against the front of her tee shirt, he could see the outline of her nipples perfectly. That was all he needed to feel himself stiffen inside his damp, sweaty jeans. God, he needed a shower and more then a shower he needed a fuck.

"I was ... ummm ..." she blushed and looked down. He watched her as she shuffled from foot to foot nervously, her nipples tightening even more against the front of her shirt. He felt the heat rising. "I was hoping to get a glimpse of you." She said finally. He let out a soft laugh. "Why is that funny?" She asked, defensively. He shrugged.

"Hey, look," he said taking her hands into his and putting them on his chest. She flattened her palms against his pectoral muscles and sighed. "I'm human. There's nothing to be afraid of. God, you're so nervous!" She glanced up at him and found him staring down at her, his tongue rolling around in his mouth – she could see it through his teeth. Suddenly he licked his lips and then leaned downward. He pressed his mouth against hers and she froze momentarily in fear. Sliding his hands up her neck and into her hair he pulled her mouth into his and kissed her with a passion that had been building in him for a month or more. When he finally released her she gasped for air and clutched onto him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight. "Be careful there, killer, I thought you were going down." She uttered what she thought was a laugh but came out more like a squawk. Josh laughed, his eyes curling up at the ends.

"Why did you kiss me?" She breathed.

"Why not? You didn't like it?" Her eyes opened wide and he smiled.

"God, yes." She said breathless. He pressed his mouth down on hers again and rubbed his lips sensually over hers before slipping his tongue between hers and delving deep into her mouth. Noticing that she was just standing there, allowing herself to be kissed he reached down and after grasping her hands slipped them around his own waist then ran his hands down her back then back up underneath her shirt. Her skin was hot and soft to the touch and sent sparks of desire through his body and flooding straight into his crotch. He pulled back and smacked his lips.

"Listen, I have to take a shower because I stink. Do you think you would be willing to help me out with that?" She nodded and smiled slowly. "Good." He pulled her by the hand into the smallish bathroom attached to the dressing room. He closed the door behind them and then pulled his shirt up and over his head. "Woah! I really need a good scrubbing." He said as he caught wind of his scent. Kathleen stood transfixed as he began to unsnap his jeans. He unzipped them and then went over to the shower stall and turned on the water. As it heated up he slid up to her and ran his hands down her back. He hooked his fingers on the edge of her shirt then pulled it upwards and over her head. He used one hand to unsnap her bra. "Kathleen, this will go much better for both of us if you begin to participate." He sighed. She took a deep breath.

"I'm just nervous." She said softly. He pulled her into his arms and held her to him a moment.

"I'm sorry. I am moving too fast, aren't I?" She shrugged. "Here, come on, you can help me shower and I promise, if the feeling isn't there then I won't make any advances, deal?" She nodded. He released her and as he slipped out of his jeans she did the same. His desire for her was obvious as his cock stood at attention and rubbed against his belly. He held his arms out to her, turned his head sideways and smiled devilishly. "Well?" He asked. She giggled. He laughed. "You see, I'm just human, flesh and bone ..." He pointed downward as he spoke. "Nothing to be afraid of." He made his way to the shower and stepped inside then held his hand out for Kathleen. She took it timidly and joined him under the hot spray. Josh let the water run over his head then rubbed his face with the palms of his hands. He held a hand out to her. "Shampoo." He said. She turned around and found a bottle on a ledge and handed it to him. He washed his hair then rinsed. "Soap." He said next. Kathleen handed him the bar of soap and felt the heat of his fingers as they grazed her palm. She watched as he soaped his hairy chest then ran the soap downward, her body responding to the visual with a passion that could only be described as pure lust. He rubbed the soap in a circle around the base of his cock then soaped his hands well and handed the bar back to her. She held it tightly as he rubbed his fingers through the hair that covered his lower half and then up and down the shaft of his dick. He stared at her as she watched him. "Anything?" He asked. She just swallowed. "Okay." He said and then rinsed himself. He turned to the wall, planted his hands on it then spread his legs. "Okay, I'm ready." He said. Kathleen moved forward and began to soap his back. The bar slid easily across his skin and dotted it with bubbles. She felt her body tingle with delight as she ran the soap down to his lower back and then over his ass. She knelt down and ran her hands up and down his thighs, her knuckles lightly grazing across his balls. He didn't know how much more of this teasing he could take, he was about to spray the wall already. Kathleen set the soap aside and worked her hands up his thighs and then raised herself up and slid her hands underneath his cock and soaped his balls. Josh groaned.

"Oh God, yeah ..." She slid her arms around him and wrapped her hands around his massive hard on. Josh bit his lip to keep himself from going off at her touch. He turned around and sucked her mouth into his, his tongue sliding between her lips, tasting her, drinking her in as she slid her hands up and down him. "Oh stop, baby, I don't want to waste it." He turned and rinsed off the soap then pulled her body to his. He ran his fingers down her chest over her nipples, stopping momentarily to roll them between his fingers before working their way down to her patch. She spread her legs for him and he slipped a finger just between her lips and found her so wet that it nearly poured into his hand. "Oh, God, baby!" He moaned and slid a finger inside her. She gasped. "I guess you don't need any help." He pulled her leg up, lowered himself and slipped the head of his cock just inside her. She groaned at the size and heat of it. He entered her more feeling a tiny bit of resistance. "Am I hurting you?" He asked.

"God, no." She gasped as he gave her more. "I want it all, give it all to me." She begged. He grabbed her under her ass and lifted her up off the floor of the shower and entered her quickly sliding himself in as far as it would go. She closed her eyes and groaned as it filled her insides stretching her tight walls to capacity. He held himself in there, relishing the moist, tight space before he began to move in and out. He was tired and his arms weak so he leaned her back against the shower wall before he backed out and buried it again. She held onto his shoulders as he fucked her. Clenching his teeth, he grunted with every animalistic stroke, pushing himself inside and slipping back out only to fill her up again. It had been too long since his last encounter and he was filled with need.

"Oh Josh," Kathleen moaned, her eyes closed, her hair wet and hanging in streaks over her pixie face. "Fuck me, Josh, fuck me." He backed out and rammed into her. She bounced against the back of the shower and moaned. "More, more!" She cried after every thrust. Josh felt his legs weakening as his orgasm built to a frenzied peak. He whimpered slightly as he felt his cock harden even more on the brink of his climax.

"Are you ready, baby? I'm gonna cum ..." He groaned and then let go of her ass as he planted his hands on the wall beside her and shot his hot seed deep into her tunnel, his body spasming with every spurt. She began to slip down the wall and he grabbed her again quickly, leaning his head onto her chest as he did so. She rested her head on his and sighed. "Oh, Kathleen." He moaned.

"Jesus, Josh, I almost forgot why I came here." He chuckled as he regained his strength and, after disengaging himself from her set her back down in the shower. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her lightly.

"Well dammit, I've asked you four times already what you had to tell me!" He said and then laughed. She frowned. "What?"

"I forgot what it was." He rolled his eyes.

"Great." He said and turned off the water in the shower. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her then wrapped another one around his waist. He padded wet into the other room. "Did it have something to do with leaving? Like when we were leaving?" Kathleen collected her clothes before following him into the dressing room.

"Oh my God!" She said as she toweled herself off and began to dress. "It was that you had an interview, she wanted you to meet her by the bus." She said and then laughed. "I'm so sorry!" He sighed and glanced up at the clock.

"Shit, I'm late." He dressed and took a deep breath. Kathleen stood in the middle of the room, waiting and watching him. Feeling a renewed sense of energy he bounded over to her. "Hey, thanks." He said slipping his hand behind her head and pulling her mouth to his. He kissed her warmly and then ran out of the room. Suddenly he ran back in. "I forgot to ask, how old are you?" She sighed and planted her hand on her hip.

"You're not supposed to ask a woman her age, Josh, you know better then that!" He grinned and shrugged then bolted back out the door. She watched him go and stood trembling for some time before she felt strong enough to leave the room and as she walked back down the hallway, trying to retrace her steps and hoping to not get lost, she felt her thighs ache and her belly tighten as she went over the encounter in her mind. It had been bittersweet ... it wasn't a marriage proposal but it was certainly something ...