Josh Groban: Forbidden Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get "sticky" in this love affair.
3.6k words
4.6
10.3k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been more than a week that Alex found out she was pregnant but hadn't spoken a word of it to anyone. She was quite fatigued and after doing some research on the Internet found that fatigue was the most common side effect of pregnancy along with nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite. She surprisingly only suffered from the fatigue and she supposed Josh benefited from that since she was forever falling asleep leaning against him, in his lap, or in his bed. It was Sunday morning and he came over early. After carrying her from her own bed to the guest bed he shed his clothes, crawled in and curled up against her where they fell back to sleep together. Once they woke, they dressed and headed out into town to have breakfast. They sat out on the patio of a local restaurant and ordered.

"I'm going to have the strawberry pancakes ..." Alex said to the waiter. "With scrambled eggs, a slice of ham, and bacon." The waiter looked at her then blinked and looked again. He repeated the order to her and then nodded slowly when she said that was correct. Josh looked at Alex and did a double take then gave the waiter his order. When he turned and walked away Josh laughed.

"Obviously you're hungry this morning." He said and stirred cream into his coffee. Alex nodded.

"Famished." She said and sipped her tea. He smiled.

"Well okay then. So, darling, what should we do today?" He asked folding his hands in front of him. She shrugged.

"It's a gorgeous day; we could go swimming in my pool." He nodded.

"We could do that." He said. "Or we could go to the beach and swim." She nodded this time.

"Whichever, I don't care. I just want to get away from here." He sat thinking about which he'd prefer when the waiter began to deliver the food. Josh watched with interest as Alex began to devour the pancakes. He'd never seen her eat like that in the year that he'd known her. His own breakfast was growing cold as he sat and observed. It wasn't long before she finished it and moved on to the eggs. By the time he was finished with his meal she had eaten nearly all of the food she'd ordered then sat back and puffed out her cheeks.

"Whoa." She said and then laughed.

"Holy shit, Allie, I think that was a world record for you." Josh said with a grin.

"I was hungry." She giggled.

"Obviously. Would you like the rest of mine?" He teased. She laughed and held up her hand.

"Oh no thanks, I couldn't." Josh smiled then finished his breakfast. After he paid the bill they got into his car and headed for his condo. They had decided to go to the beach after all so Josh was going to change into his bathing trunks then they would head over to Alex's so she could change. As soon as Josh turned the corner he spied a limo out in front of his building and at that very moment January emerged from the back seat. "Oh fuck." He said.

"What?" Alex said as Josh stopped the car on the side of the road.

"January's home." He said disgusted.

"Take me home, Josh, I don't want to see her. Take me home, please!" Alex said in a panic. Josh made a u-turn in the middle of the street and drove towards Laurel Canyon. He looked over and saw the distress on her face; she was breathing heavily, panting.

"Allie, baby ..." He said reaching over and taking her hand. "Are you okay?" She turned towards him and frowned.

"No, I'm not okay, Josh, we almost ran into your wife." He shrugged.

"So? So we went out to breakfast, where's the harm in that?" She pulled her hand from his and turned away.

"You just don't understand the gravity of this whole situation do you, Josh?" He felt his temper flare.

"You know, you keep telling me that and I keep defending myself but you continue to think I'm a total idiot don't you?" He snapped. She clicked her tongue and sighed audibly.

"No, I don't think you're an idiot, I think you just don't realize what torment this is for me." He shook his head.

"Well, you have a choice here, Alexandra. I've offered it to you many times but you care too much about him." She flinched at his intonation of 'him'. It had been more then a month since they had fought over the divorce issue and their relationship had been quite pleasant until now.

"Don't start that again." She muttered.

"I don't need to start 'that' again." He said sarcastically. "It's never gone away, it'll never go away, it just goes on and on and on." His lips tightened and he frowned. "I'm sorry, Allie. I know you feel bad about it." He said, finally softening. "And the only thing I feel bad about is that it tortures you the way it does. I don't want to be married to her anymore. The only thing that keeps me from divorcing her is the fact that she's never here anyway. And until you're a free woman divorce isn't going to help anything." It grew silent in the car as he sped down the road towards Alex's house. He reached out and lightly touched her shoulder. She turned to face him and he saw that she had been crying. "Oh sweetie ..." He said softly. Looking ahead he found a place where he could pull over. He did and then put the car in park. Turning to her he smiled sadly. "I love you, Allie. I'm sorry about all of this and yeah, had I never said a word to you on your wedding day we wouldn't be in this ... predicament for lack of a better word." He sighed and after unbuckling her seat belt pulled her into his lap. Sliding his fingers into her silken hair he pulled her mouth down to his for a kiss. "But we're here and we're in love and we've got to be patient. Well I do at least." He gazed into her sparkling blue eyes and smiled. "Just know that whatever happens in this life, happens to us, to you, to me ... that I love you with every ounce of my being." She slid her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too." She whispered. "I'm just scared." He smiled weakly.

"I know you are and to be honest, I'm a little timid about the whole thing myself but I know how I feel about you and it couldn't be more real." After another kiss he let her slip back into her seat and after she was safely buckled in he pulled away. A short time after that he pulled up in front of her house. They both got out of the car. He pulled her to him for a kiss then he took off. Alex let herself into the house, dragged herself upstairs then lay on her bed and cried.

The closer he got to the condo the more his gut ached. He not only didn't want to face his wife at this point in time, he wasn't anxious to see her either. He just felt like they didn't have anything in common anymore and his love for her had grown cold. Funny thing was, why hadn't she called to let him know that she was on her way or that she was here already? He glanced at his cell phone again and saw nothing. He pulled into the dark parking garage, parked the Porsche and headed up. Pretending not to know she was there he stuck his key into the lock on the door and turned. It wasn't locked. Taking a deep breath he pushed the door opened and prayed that his acting ability was just as strong as his singing one. Silently he moved through the house, frowning and acting suspicious. He feigned surprise when he saw her in the bedroom.

"Jan?" He said with a mixture of shock and confusion. She had been folding clothes and stuffing them into her dresser drawers. She looked up and smiled.

"Howdy stranger." She said moving towards him. A feeling of dread washed over him and he smiled forcefully. You can do this Groban ... he mentally encouraged himself and slid his arms around her when she approached. She leaned up for a kiss and as his mouth touched hers what he felt astounded him – he felt nothing. Even the last time they kissed he felt something ... even just a slight tingle. This time was different. He may as well have been kissing an aunt or an uncle. She pressed her mouth more firmly against his and though the kiss may have been what she considered to be sexual, he could not but he tried. "Well," She said pulling away and batting her eyelashes at him. "Did you miss that?" He smiled and nodded.

"Of course." He said in a low voice. She felt her body ignite at his deep tone. "Did you?" She shook her head.

"I'm kissing all the time, Josh, you forget I'm an actress." His first instinct was to roll his eyes and for a moment he started but stopped immediately when he realized what he was doing. "But your kisses are the best!" She clamped her mouth onto his once more. When she pulled at his shirt he groaned. She took it as a sign that he was anxious to make love to her; he meant it as a feeling of apprehension. He allowed her to undress him then she began to touch him all over. Surprising himself he had gone stiff. She grinned when she ran her hands down his belly and wrapped her fingers around it. "Oh you brought me something ..." she said and stroked him. He pushed her backward towards the bed anxious to get the act over with. With a deep sigh of resignation he undressed her, paying careful attention to her needs then made love to her. He had a tough time getting himself to climax because he'd already had sex once that day and she wasn't exactly Alexandra. When he closed his eyes she could be but as soon as he opened them she wasn't. Her moans were nothing like Alex's tiny squeaks of delight. Her body was bony instead of fleshy like Alex's. Josh closed his eyes and willed himself to concentrate. After a while he gave up, disengaged from her and rolled onto his back.

"What's wrong?" She asked rolling over and toying with the hairs on his chest. He rubbed his face vigorously with his hands and sighed.

"I don't know." He lied and offered no further explanation. He closed his eyes and felt frustration welling up inside him.

"It's okay sweetie, it happens sometimes." She snuggled against him. "We'll try again later." Instinctively he slipped an arm around her. They lay silent for a while before Jan spoke again. "So where'd you go this morning so early?"

"I had breakfast with my parents." He lied again. "You should have called me; I would have been home to greet you properly." She shrugged.

"I really wanted to surprise you but it was me who was surprised." She said with a sigh.

"Oh no, you surprised me. I thought someone had broken into our place." She giggled.

"Were you going to sneak up on me and kill me?" She teased. He laughed.

"Maybe." If she only knew how close to the truth that statement was ... She chuckled.

"You can't kill me; I have a movie to finish."

"So what's up with that? For how long are you here?"

"I've got three whole weeks to spend with you!" She said giddy. He felt a burning sensation in his throat as stomach acid leaked into his esophagus; he swallowed then regretting doing so.

"Excellent!" He exclaimed. "So tell me about the movie and about Fiji." Jan began to talk about the movie she was filming, a thriller set on a beautiful island retreat featuring several couples one of whom was terrorizing the others. She then gushed on and on about the beauty of the some 300 islands, the lush greens, the deep Caribbean blues, and pure white sand. Josh sighed hoping that one day he would be able to take Alex there and make love her on the 'pure white sand' as the Caribbean blue ocean washed up on the shore. Just picturing the two of them making out in the sand was enough to bring his body to life. He rolled over on top of January and slid himself inside her quickly making her gasp loudly.

"Josh!" She moaned as he pumped himself in and out of her. In his mind he saw Alex in a bikini on the beach, strings holding everything together and he groaned. Easy on, easy off ... he thought. Pulling her down to the wet sand, he held her head in his hands, his mouth closing down on hers, their lips sliding together, tongues entwined. He slid his hands down her body until he reached the little strings on either side of her hips holding her suit together then lightly pulled. 'Josh ...' she moaned in his fantasy. He slid inside her and began to make love to her, the wind gently caressing his back and the sound of the ocean filling his ears. It wasn't long before he came throbbing inside her. He groaned with delight then rolled off January and flopped once again onto his back.

"Well damn!" She exclaimed, her cheeks flushed pink with passion. "If describing the island gets you going that much I'll talk about it day and night." He laughed loudly ... if only she knew! "How's Alex?" She asked as if she had been reading his thoughts.

"She's good. Darren left to go back out on tour about a month ago. Oh! They bought a house in Laurel Canyon." Jan sighed.

"I want one." He felt a stabbing pain in his belly when she said it. "I want to see her." Jan said longingly. "Has she been writing?" Josh shrugged.

"I don't know if she has been. I think she has ..." he knew damn well she hadn't written a thing since the two of them had been together. Why should she write about her fantasies when she was living them? He smirked. "The house is beautiful. You should see it!"

"I want to!" She said. "Have you two been hanging out together much?" A pang of guilt swept through him and he felt his cheeks redden.

"Some." He said. "We went to the museum about two months ago."

"Oh, I'll bet that was fun!" She said but there was something about her tone he didn't like.

"It was actually, I got to see the bog people." She frowned.

"The what?" He laughed. Why did it seem like he was the only person in California that knew who the bog people were?

"Bog people. Forget it, it's a long story." He said with a sigh. They lay in bed and talked for a while then Josh dressed and went to the piano while January put some of her clothes away. Some time after five they had dinner together in town then went back to the condo. They watched a movie and then crawled into bed, January wanting to have sex again with him and Josh wanting to have sex with Alexandra. Neither of them got what they wanted.

"Alex!" January said loudly into the phone. Alex pulled it away from her ear and frowned.

"Jan!" Alex returned the enthusiasm. "How's Fiji?" January sighed pleasantly.

"Oh Alex, you've got to go there! Have Darren take you! You won't want to leave, God knows I didn't!"

"I've seen pictures; I'll bet they just don't do it justice."

"No, Alex, they don't! So what have you been up to?" Alex felt her cheeks redden at the question.

"Not too much. Darren and I bought a house and I've been busy with that. Today I'm doing some cleaning and laundry."

"Have you been writing? Because I need something to read out there! Your fans are waiting!" Alex laughed softly.

"You know I haven't been able to write much. I haven't been feeling to well lately."

"What's wrong dear?" Jan asked.

"Headaches." Alex said simply.

"Ahhhh ... you don't have one today do you?" Actually Alex was just feeling a nagging tension in her neck and pain making its way up the back of her head.

"No. Today I'm good." She lied.

"Great, because I'm coming over and bringing lunch!" Alex felt her heart speed up a notch.

"Excellent. Do you know how to get here or should I give you directions?"

"Don't bother Alex, Josh has graciously scrapped all his plans for the next three weeks so that he could devote all his free time to being with his wife and he said he would drive me there." Jealousy engulfed Alex and she pushed it away. There was no reason to be jealous of January when she herself wasn't willing to part with her own husband for Josh.

"He's a sweetheart." Alex cooed.

"I know! God, I missed him." Jan sighed. "His kisses, his body ... when we made love yesterday he was just fantastic! Alex's body warmed when she thought about Josh and his body. Since Darren left she had seen him every day, all day and they made love at least once each one of those days. Now she hadn't seen him in two days and she was aching for him.

"It will be good to see you two." After discussing what time Jan would be there they hung up. "Great, just great." Alex muttered to herself and went back to her cleaning.

Josh and January arrived around 3. After giving January the tour the three of them went outside to each lunch on the patio. After giving it much thought Josh decided to sit next to January so that he could stare at Alex. He'd considered sitting next to her so that he could smell her sweet perfume and feel her next to him but looking at her won out. As they ate, Jan gave the full report on the Fiji Islands and her new movie. Josh found himself gazing at Alex and when he caught her eye, smiled softly. Uncomfortable she looked away and focused on Jan but he was there in her peripheral vision, watching her. Halfway through the lunch she excused herself for a minute stating her need for more water with lemon. She grabbed the nearly empty pitcher off the table and headed inside. Going straight to the kitchen she held the pitcher under the running water and spied Josh as he entered the house. He headed straight down the hall towards the guest bathroom but passed it and entered the kitchen the other way.

"Allie," he said moving up behind her and slipping his arms around her waist.

"Josh!" She snapped and shut off the water quickly. "Stop that!" She turned and shoved him backwards. "What's wrong with you?" He held up his hands.

"I've missed you!" He hissed.

"Well I've missed you too but you don't see me trying to get caught." She seethed between gritted teeth. He blushed slightly.

"And look at you, don't tell me you didn't wear that outfit on purpose!" He said indicating her cut off jean shorts and low cut spaghetti strap tank top. "I got hard the minute I walked in." He moved closer. She grabbed the pitcher of water off the counter and held it in front of her.

"Don't come any closer or I swear I'll dump this whole thing on you. Then you can explain that to your wife!" He laughed.

"I'll tell her I got lost trying to find the bathroom and peed myself." Alex cracked a smile and then frowned again. "Come into the living room and give me one little kiss." He begged. She sighed.

"Fine, whatever." She said and followed him out of the kitchen. Once they were out of view he pulled her close and devoured her mouth. She moaned softly as his familiar mouth sucked at hers, his tongue sliding in between her lips. Coming to her senses she pulled away. "Dear God, Josh ..." she breathed. "I'm never going to survive three weeks with her here." He smiled and pulled at her but she held steady.

"You will, I'll find a way to sneak out. You know I will." He said with a grin. She grabbed the pitcher of water.

"I hope so." She muttered and headed back outside. Josh made his way into the bathroom then leaned against the closed bathroom door and groaned. He needed her badly and he needed her now! Unfastening his shorts he pulled them down and held himself in his hand.

"Alex." He whispered. "I want you." He began to stroke himself and closed his eyes. He was back upstairs with her in his mind, rolling around in the guest bed, her naked body pressed against his as they were entwined in passion. His hand moved faster until he felt his orgasm impending and then he stopped and bent over the sink, his chest heaving, head swimming. No, he said to himself, I won't do it now; I'll save it for later and take it out on Jan. He saw Alex again as he closed his eyes, those tight denim cutoff shorts hugging her body and her even tighter tank top, breasts pushing forward, nipples taught. He caught himself stroking again but this time he was too weak to fight and emptied into the toilet with a soft groan. He sighed, annoyed with himself but feeling satisfied. Oh yeah, he decided adamantly that he would make time for her ... Jan or no Jan. After washing his hands he went back outside.