Josh Groban: Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't start right now, babe. Tomorrow, I promise we can talk about it tomorrow." She felt his lips against hers and slowly he began to rock his hips. She moaned as he made love to her, drinking her in, churning her up ... he kissed her mouth then her chin and down to her neck and as his orgasm developed, his breathing became more labored. He pushed himself up onto his hands and watched the pleasure he gave her with his body. If only he could give her his soul ... he would without question.

"Allie, Allie baby ..." He moaned. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her, holding him tight.

"Come to me Josh, come ..." He closed his eyes and basked in the gratification of his second orgasm of the night. A low moan escaped him as he emptied himself into her then rolled over onto his back and sighed happily. She moved against him and he cradled her in his arm. "That was fantastic." She breathed. "And it feels so good to lay here with you."

"Let's brush our teeth and whatnot and go to sleep." He said, pulled her close and kissed her forehead. They rolled off the bed and raced each other to the bathroom. Once they had their bedtime routines finished they raced back to the bed and climbed into it. Josh reached up and across Alex to turn out the light then lay back down pulling her close to him. It was pitch black in the room, he couldn't see anything. Just to be sure he held his hand up right in front of his face and still couldn't see it. "Wow, it's dark in here!" He said suddenly, breaking the silence. Alex giggled.

"Are you afraid?" He laughed then clutched at her.

"Yes! Please hold me." She tightened her arms around him. "Good night baby." He said and went to kiss her again but she yawned. He planted a kiss right in the middle of her open mouth. She laughed.

"You are silly." She said.

"I love you, Allie." He said.

"I love you, Josh." Came a voice out of the dark ...

-----------------------------------------

To be continued...

12