Joshua & Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I felt that answer."

Travis started rocking back and forth on his knees while bending to kiss her nipples. Sarah thought, this guy is in great shape. His penis was hitting her at just the right angle. She again closed her eyes as Travis picked up his stroke. She could not stop having orgasms. Travis stopped nibbling her nipples and whispered, "I am ready to cum." As he said this he pulled out and sprayed his fluid over her stomach. Her body was now covered from head to knee in cum.

Sarah wanted him to cum in her. Teresa had given her a month course of birth control pills and she had started taking them.

Travis covered her mouth with kisses. He said, "That was terrific!"

"Travis I know you won't believe this but you were my first. And yes it was terrific."

"Actually I was pretty sure I was your first. Joshua and I are really good friends."

"That brother of mine. He is just a blabber mouth."

"Your brother is really a great guy, just like his sister."

"So you think I am a guy?"

Travis laughed and said, "No, I mean you are a good person."

"I think I am becoming a slut."

"If you are a slut, then I like sluts."

"Well I am nasty, I need to take a shower and it is after midnight. You can shower and stay tonight but I am finished with sex for a while. I think I will be a little sore."

"Thanks for the invite but raincheck. Joshua and I have a big project going so I need to go home and get some sleep. I have to be at the office at seven."

Travis got off Sarah, helped her up, gave her one last hug and kiss. He said, "Good night sweetie. You were wonderful tonight. And I like the dress code. Can I call you?"

Sarah smile and said, "Get my mobile number from Joshua. You better call. Good night."

Travis got dressed as Sarah went to shower. He was gone when she got out of the shower. She went and locked the front door noticing Joshua had cleaned up and left a note. It said, 'I will pick you up tomorrow morning and drop you off at Walmart. Great night. It looked like you had fun.'

Sarah went to bed and dropped off immediately.

Joshua tells Sarah about website

Joshua picked up Sarah the following morning after the NBA finals. He knocked on the door and came in. Sarah was just coming out of the bedroom ready for work.

"How are you this morning sis?" Joshua said.

"I really couldn't be better. A little tired and sore from last night festivities but great."

"Good. Here are your gardening clothes. I plan to come help you with the gardening work."

"No need Joshua. There is only some light work to do now."

"Okay, let's go," Joshua said. As they were headed to Sarah's work Joshua continued, "I'm going to pick you up this afternoon and bring you back to see George. He has a deal for you."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"You need to talk to him but basically he wants to loan you a car for the remainder of the summer in return for a favor. He has a poker party periodically of a few rich guys. They always provide at least one hostess. That hostess dresses in scanty costumes and serves drinks and the like. I think it is much like last night's event except you get to wear clothes, these guys are rich and they like to throw money at the hostess. I know Naomi did this for George, got her bike and made a lot of money. This time he needs two hostesses for a two table night about four weeks from now. Naomi has already agreed."

"Let me get this right. My brother is proposing that his sister and stepmother host a sex party for his boss for money and loan of a car."

Sarah looked at Joshua to let him know she was kidding him, "Well, yeah," Joshua smiled back. "Except Naomi is not our stepmother. The marriage was annulled so it never happened."

"Do you know how much Naomi makes a night? I do really need money and transportation and it does sound like fun. Are you ordering me to do this sir?"

"No this is strictly up to you. I know she agreed to three parties in return for a $5000 bike from George and made over three thousand in tips the first night. I don't know how many parties she has done or what she made from each."

"I am blown away. They just hand money over to the hostess?"

"Really you need to ask George about details. I was not there for anything but the negotiations. Do you want to talk to George?"

"Absolutely. Thanks for driving me around but I would like to be independent."

"I am enjoying being around you and will miss our drives. But I'm really busy and I know you don't like being dependent on my schedule."

After work, George sent his assistant to pick Sarah up. As Sarah entered George greeted her at the door. "Hi Sarah, good to see you again. Let's go to my office."

Sarah was wearing a short skirt making her legs look like they did not end and a tank top that hugged her nice perky breasts. George appreciated the view.

"Joshua said he explained the deal so I won't repeat it. What questions do you have?"

"How do I make money at the party and how much could it be?"

"The how is up to you. The hostess decides what she wants to do. All hostesses wear revealing outfits that invites groping. With my friends' gropes comes with money. Usually they will pay to see whatever comes in their head which can be a sex act. But you are free to refuse. I can tell you Naomi is very creative and would rather let her tell you what she has done. I don't think any hostess came away from the night without making a couple thousand."

"In short I get the use of a car and the chance to make a couple thousand for a few hours of showing my ass."

"That's it. Except I am going to lend you the car no matter what. But it would be a favor to me to join Naomi at the party as our entertainment."

"I can't turn that down. Thanks George." Sarah rose and they shook hands sealing the deal.

George took her to Travis and Joshua who were working in the computer room. "Joshua will show you the car. After all he was the one that fixed it."

Sarah gave Travis a big smile and it was clear Travis was glad to see her, "Hi Sarah. You look really nice today."

"Thanks. You look pretty good yourself."

Joshua interrupted, "Ok you two. Let me show you the car." He handed her the keys and showed her one of the Ford Focus cars that had George's computer store logo on the door. "It runs well now. What do you think?"

"I love it. Thanks Joshua."

"No problem. I hate this but Travis and I are slammed. We are going to have to work most of the night. I hate to miss dinner but I will be over tomorrow afternoon at six. We need to talk."

"Sounds good. See you tomorrow night for dinner. Anything special you want me to fix?"

"No, I will bring a bottle of wine."

That night she fantasized about screwing Travis again and masturbated with Evelyn's vibrator entertaining the Naked Nancy audience.

Joshua came over at six that Wednesday night. As usual Sarah was naked, setting the table and preparing dinner. Joshua poured them a glass of white wine. Sarah sensed a tension in Joshua she had not seen before. They ate in silence until Sarah said to Joshua, "Brother I can see something is troubling you. What is wrong?"

"I have something I need to tell you and I am afraid once I tell you, you will hate me again and kick me out forever this time."

"Joshua that won't happen. I remember you can still send me to jail. Just tell me."

"If you are finished with dinner, let's put the dishes in the sink and I will tell you."

"I'm done." They cleaned up the kitchen, Joshua poured them a glass of wine and they sat again at the dining room table.

"So let me start after Isiah kicked me out of the house. When you said I caused Naomi to leave Isiah you were right. I blackmailed Naomi much like I did you. Hence the parties Naomi did for George and other things. I was hurt and angry at you for taking Isiah's side. I knew what Isiah would do but somehow I thought him kicking me out would be enough to shake you out of his force field. But you went the other way."

"Joshua I am sorry I hurt you. I wish I could explain it but I can't."

"I know. I got it in my head that the only way to get you to be my sister was to break you. More so than I had with Naomi. Naomi was trapped in Isiah's world and just needed to be freed. I thought you had to be broken. So did Evelyn. So I did what I did out of anger but also to free you from Isiah. I think you will move forward now and be a great person. And I want us to have a relationship like with Mom, Naomi and Evelyn. I mean we could be a real family without Isiah."

"Joshua I agree with that and appreciate what you have done."

"Wait, let me finish before you say that. As you know I have placed cameras, microphones and speaker throughout the house. I did this originally with Naomi."

"Did you make Naomi go nude while she was at the house?"

"No I took a different approach with Naomi. Anyway after the episode with you and Isiah kicking me out of the house, I decided to make money off your situation. I planned to share the it with you from the start if you turned away from Isiah. I knew we would need the money. Let's face it he will get my scholarship revoked and probably yours."

Sarah interrupted, "I think you are right about that. He has some mysterious ability to force people to do his bidding. That goes for Sampson management. I am sure you are going to get a letter saying your scholarship is revoked and likely your admission acceptance. The reason will be on moral grounds. He may actually get madder at me. Continue I want to hear how you are making money from my situation."

"Travis and I set up a website called Naked Nancy to stream as you move around the house. We charge by the minute to view the site."

"You mean people are watching me now?"

"Yes."

"You bastard. You and Travis both."

"Sarah we obscure all faces, so no one knows it is you but George, Reed and Travis."

"How much money have you made so far?"

"About thirty thousand dollars."

"What? No way."

"We have spent about fifteen thousand setting up and administrating the website. So we have cleared fifteen thousand as of today. So if you want to stop I will half that with you." Joshua paused as Sarah was showing him nothing.

"I want to hear more details about this business."

Joshua was pleased that she was at least not throwing him out at this point.

"We charge a dollar a minute and cap the daily fee at fifty dollars. We started with less than twenty users that first day and had a little over two hundred Monday night for the NBA finals. Almost all of the signed up user watched at least fifty minutes so we made over ten thousand Monday night alone. And most users watched into Tuesday morning. Additionally, the number of new user requests exploded Tuesday. We have more than a thousand signed up now."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Sarah said very loudly. "You mean there may be a thousand people paying a dollar a minute just to watch me sitting here nude talking to my asshole brother."

"It is possible but not likely. We get the high viewership when we can announce an event. But it is surprising the number of people who will watch you while you are doing nothing but watching TV in the nude."

Sarah looked away pensively and finally said, "Are you telling me that if we were to plan another NBA final party that we could potentially pull in fifty thousand dollars?"

"Exactly. If we were to plan a few event that lasted an hour, we could easily make enough to take care of college for the both of us and give Travis a share. We could go to any college we wanted without going into debt. Sarah I am so sorry! Can you ever forgive me?"

"Well, I'm still sitting her naked and making a dollar a minutes from who knows how many people. That should tell you I'm not angry enough to be stupid. And besides, I understand how I was. I now see Isiah for who he is. And I see a brother that cared enough to work very hard to get his sister away from him. Why did you decide to tell me now?"

"Because if we continued without you knowing about it and you found out, I just knew I would lose my sister just as I was finding her. I love the new Sarah and I want us to have a relationship the rest of our lives. Really that is more important to me than the money. But can't we have both?"

Sarah reached around her brother and hugged him hard to her naked torso, "That is the first time you told me you loved me and I've never said that to you. But here goes, I love you brother." She gave him one more good hug, reached into his lap to feel a hard dick, and said, "But you need to control that big boy." They laughed together.

"So are we continuing this adventure?" Joshua asked.

"Yes, except we're going to do things differently. You, Travis and me are going to be a team with one mission. Make all the money we can for a short period of time. No more one-man commander. Agreed?"

"Happily agreed."

Sarah could see that Joshua had tears in his eyes as he said, "Let's call Travis. He is anxious about how you will take this."

Sarah told Travis, "You guys are going to pay for what you did but that will save until later. Right now I want to talk about making money."

They decided the best approach was to focus on four or five events. They also wanted Sarah to do chat sessions. They were going set up speech to text capability to leave her hands free to both perform and interact with the audience. The thinking was that if the audience could get connected to Naked Nancy they would pay a premium for the service. They decided that Naked Nancy would do her first chat session the following night and again Friday night with their first big event Saturday night.

Sarah asked, "Do the masturbation sessions draw much of an audience?"

Travis said on the phone, "Yes, so far it has been about half the user will watch for twenty minutes which is about as long as they have been."

"Then tomorrow night I will do the chat session at nine just before I go to bed. Is it possible to get the speech to text set up by then?"

"Yes, I can take care of it tomorrow," Travis said. "I think the chat sessions should be free. Build an audience and then during the chat you can tease the show to come."

Sarah and Joshua agreed. Sarah summarized, "So we do chat sessions Thursday nights at nine followed by a masturbation session. Then have a main event Saturday night at eight. With a schedule maybe we can stop the twenty-four-hour streaming and just show the chats and events."

"Before we decide I have to ask another question," Sarah queried. "Would it be better if they could see my face?"

"Yes," Joshua said, "but we don't want people to know who we are. Do we?"

"What I am thinking," Sarah postulated, "is to disguise myself and others that are involved. I think Teresa could make me look very different. Enough so that a stranger would not recognize me. I would look very different with a blond wig and blue contacts and make up to change my complexion. Anyway if I do that I definitely would not want the twenty-four-hour streaming."

Joshua and Travis thought this was a good idea. They all thought they would attract more users if Naked Nancy interacted with the users of the site.

Joshua again summarized, "Ok in the chat Thursday night you will announce the schedule and that Naked Nancy will reveal her face for the first time. I will call Teresa first thing tomorrow morning to see that it happens. Saturday Travis and I will put in better cameras in the bedroom and living room along with a speech to text programmed to Sarah's voice so she can narrate the Saturday night event. Now what is the event?"

"Oh this is not up for debate!" Sarah said insistently. "Naked Nancy is going to administer justice to her asshole brother and his no good sidekick for tricking her into her situation. Plus, the no good sidekick fucked her with a hundred guys watching and knew about it. Trust me by the time I finish with two hours of chat railing about these lowlife scum everybody will want to see justice done."

"I like it but I think you need some help," Joshua said. "Let's get Evelyn to be the judge of the punishment and assist in its administration."

"I like it," Sarah said. "I will work on a script while you guys work on the technical stuff. Sounds like we have a lot to do."

Travis spoke up, "Sarah, I will be there tomorrow at six to bring you dinner and set up the speech to text for use in the chat session. But I also want to talk."

"Ok guys," Sarah said enthusiastically, "let's do this!"

12