Joshua & Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's a coconut flavor, but let's have a fresh subject. Who wants to be next?" Another customer raised his hands. "Ok, Tex."

Tex stepped in front of Sarah, she lowered his pants to find an already hard penis, took the coconut lube, rubbed a big dab in her hand and slipped her hand up and down his shaft. "This one is really slippery," Sarah said. "Let's see how it tastes." She licked the head and said, "Oh my that is really tasty." She took more in her hands, took his big shaft in both hands and slid them up and down rapidly over the shaft as she sucked and licked the tip. She then took more and more of this long shaft in her month while still leaving room for her hands at the base. Just before Tex was ready to erupt she had his entire shaft in her mouth and throat. Tex made a loud moan and erupted in her throat. Sarah was getting better at this and took almost all of his jizzum in her mouth and swallowed.

Now all the guys had their pants down and were playing with their shafts. Joshua and Jeanine were shooting not only what Sarah was doing but the customers also.

"Nancy, Georgie is one of my better customer. Don't you think you should give him some relief from the blue balls you gave him?"

"Yes, Georgie come here." She smiled at Georgie, still on her knees and crooked her finger for him to step in front of her. She took more of the coconut lube, spread it over the entire shaft and stroked him until he came. He shot his jizzum over her face and torso. She licked his dick clean of the lube. "That is really good stuff. It's Naked Nancy approved."

Bruiser pulled on her leash bringing Sarah to her feet saying, "Bring your lube over and let's try some different toys." He came to a section with a bunch of anal plugs. "Nancy, have you ever tried an anal plug?"

"No Bruiser. What's it like?"

"Honestly it takes some getting used to but many of my customers like it. Ronda here has bought many of them haven't you Ronda?"

An older women stepped forward who was much plumper and shorter than Sarah. "Yes, I have Bruiser," Ronda said. "Let me show you." She removed her tight jeans to reveal first a lack of underwear but a large butt with a black anal plug already inserted. "See," she said as she bent over and slowly pulled out a large six-inch-long two-inch diameter anal plug. She held it up for Sarah to see. "I love the feeling of having one of these in my tush. It really makes my orgasms stronger." With that she bent over, added some lube from the open jar and shoved it back into her well trained hole. "Oh that feels nice. But Nancy, if you haven't tried one you need to start with a small one like this."

Ronda reached over and took a small four-inch flesh colored plug and said, "Let's try this one. Now bend over." Sarah bent over and grabbed her knees. The open slit of her leather panties gapped open so that it was easy to access her butt hole. Ronda took a tube of anal lube off the shelf and said, "Nancy you need to use plenty of anal lube before you put anything in there."

Ronda placed lube on her middle finger and slowly worked it into Sarah's ass hole. She did this several time and the last time she used two finger to stretch her to be about the size of the plug. She placed lube over the small plug and slowly inserted it into Sarah's virgin butt hole. "Now stand up." Ronda instructed Sarah. When Sarah was upright she asked, "How does that feel?"

"It hurts a little," Sarah answered.

"Just relax and you will forget that it is there. Bruiser give her a vibrator so she can feel how it is to have an orgasm with the anal plug inserted."

Bruiser pulled her leash taking her to a sofa and said, "Sit there, while Ronda gets her favorite vibrator." Ronda came back with a Magic Wand, she plugged in the outlet next to the sofa. Ronda spread her legs and rubbed it up and down her pussy until she had an orgasm then handed it to Sarah saying, "Now your turn. I need to be fucked. I am so hot." Ronda pointed at one of the customers and pointed at her wet wanting pussy.

So as Sarah massaged her pussy with the Magic Wand, Ronda was being pumped by the customer she had chosen. With Sarah watching Ronda being fucked she gave herself a series of nice orgasms with the Magic Wand.

Bruiser, as had been arranged in advance, removed his trousers, placed a condom on his fat dick and knelt in front of Sarah. His dick while not too long was very fat. He removed Sarah's leather crotchless panties and inserted his dick. Now Sarah and Ronda were being banged hard side by side with Joshua and Jeanine getting close ups.

Ronda's guy pulled out and squirted all over Ronda's torso. Immediately after being soaked with cum Ronda looked at Joshua and asked, "Have you ever fucked an older lady's ass?"

Joshua smiled and said, "Why in fact I have."

"How would you like to do me?"

"I would love to but someone need to run the camera."

"Dickie honey," Ronda said to the guy who had just fucked her, "please run the camera for this young man. He has to take care of Ronda." Dickie was Ronda's husband.

Joshua handed the camera to Dickie, removed his trousers as Ronda knelt on the sofa with her ass sticking up at him. He put on a condom and removed the huge butt plug. Joshua entered to the hilt in one easy move. It was obvious that Ronda was very adept at anal. Joshua saw no need to be gentle. Ronda took the Magic Wand Sarah had left beside her so Bruiser could fuck her and worked on her pussy while Joshua pounded her wanting anus.

Jeanine was recording Bruiser fucking Nancy while Dickie recorded Joshua abuse of Ronda fat broad shaking Jell-O butt.

Bruiser finished and said, "How did it feel to have be screwed with an anal plug?"

Sarah was staring at Joshua as he fucked Ronda's ass not hearing Bruiser. "Nancy!" Bruiser said to get Sarah attention.

"Oh, ah, it felt really good. In fact, the plug feels fine now. It will also get the Naked Nancy approval." They both watched as Joshua shot all over Ronda's butt.

Joshua kissed Ronda and said, "Thank you for that." He took the camera back from Dickie.

Jeanine had one hand on the camera and the other in her pants with one finger inserted in her wet pussy. Bruiser looked at her, smiled and said, "Little girl it looks like you need some help. Here why don't you pull off those slacks and try out one of our new toys."

Jeanine looked at Joshua to see if okay. Joshua whispered, "If you want to do this, we will block out your face in editing."

With a sheepish look Jeanine shook her head yes. Ronda said, "Dickie take her camera and I'll help her."

Dickie took her camera as Ronda helped Jeanine remove not just her pants but also her top. Jeanine was small, about five feet and slim all over. She was a B cup up top but barely. She was a real blonde as her pubic hair showed. After Ronda had helped her take off her clothes she said, "Can I show you what a woman can do for you?"

Jeanine said, "Actually I prefer that."

Joshua had thought maybe Jeanine was gay but had never asked. Jeanine sat on the couch with her legs spread and Ronda knelt in front of her and lightly caressed her slit with her tongue. She started with light strokes over her labia but not penetrating. When Jeanine was moaning with pleasure Ronda slipped her tongue inside her labia. Her tongue was penetrating into her core and lightly hitting her clit with each stroke up and down her slit.

Sarah, who thought she was finished was getting turned on again. She took the Magic Wand and began to use it on herself. Joshua had his camera focused on Sarah as Dickie focused on Ronda preforming cunnilingus on Jeanine.

In the meantime, Bruiser had set up a toy mount on the floor close to where Ronda knelt. After Ronda had given Jeanine several good orgasms he said, "Try out this new toy mount." The toy mount was set up for a woman to straddle with a penis like vibrator protruding out the top. Ronda stood as Bruiser said, "Straddle it facing the sofa. Ronda sit on the sofa. I have a feeling this little girl knows what to do."

By now Sarah wanted to be fucked again. She looked at the last customer who had not been serviced one way or another and said, "If you can find a condom you can fuck Naked Nancy." Before she had the words out of her mouth, he had his pants off and a condom ready to put on. Sarah said, "Here give it to me and I will take care of that."

Sarah first took his dick in her mouth continuing to use the Magic Wand and let him rock back and forth. He was not large so she easily got it all in her mouth. She knew he could not take much, surprised he had held out as long as he had. She pushed him out of her mouth, placed the condom between her teeth and expertly rolled it on his dick. This was something she had practiced with Travis. She placed her knees on the sofa pointing her ass at him with the small anal plug lounged in her anus and invited him to puncture her pussy with his condom covered dick.

Jeanine was now riding the toy mount cowgirl style and was beginning to rock back and forth on her haunches. She had her face buried between Ronda's thighs, lapping at her still soaked pussy thanks to Dickie and Joshua. Jeanine clearly was experienced at taking care of another woman. Ronda had her head back, eyes closed, enjoying the attention of this small young woman to her middle aged pussy. Jeanine bucked on the six-inch vibrator being held there by the toy mount.

Sarah's guy was banging hard at her sopping pussy. Joshua got close ups of the fluids running between Sarah thighs and focused on the anal plug that stayed nicely wedged in her ample smooth ass.

The customers surrounded the five people enjoying each other. The guys had gotten excited again by the show happening before them. They all were masturbating watching the action. As time continued they each shoot their load over the fornicating group and were finishing as Sarah's guy finished and Jeanine was finally spent from bucking on the toy mount.

Jeanine got up, taking the camera from Dickie. Sarah was standing now and said, "Bring it in." Bruiser and the customer gathered close to Sarah as she placed an arm over Bruiser and Ronda's shoulder with a big smile. She looked at the camera and said, "I want to thank my friends at Bruiser's for the demonstration of some of their products. Naked Nancy is going to rate some of these products and provide a link from the Naked Nancy site to make them easy to purchase. As always we appreciate feedback and have a Naked Nancy Good Night and sweet wet dreams."

With that Joshua and Jeanine turned the cameras off. Sarah hugged Bruiser and said, "Thanks."

"Girl I think you did more for me than I did for you. I know I have some happy customers. I have towels in the office so we can wipe off before getting dressed. Sorry we don't have a shower."

After they all got dressed and cameras packed up, Bruiser handed Sarah a box, "Here take some of these as a gift. I think we are going to make money together." Joshua had made a deal for a percent of merchandise sold from the Naked Nancy link. Ronda and Dickie became regulars as guest stars on the Naked Nancy site.

12