Joshua & Sarah Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

After a bit, Jeanine said, "Do you want to fuck me?"

This caught Joshua by surprise but he said, "Sure." He handed the camera to Maude and took a position between Jeanine's legs and inserted his dick. Her pussy was very tight and would only accommodate half his length. It was amazing to Joshua the difference between the two. Maude's pussy being fat and easily elastic compared to Jeanine's thin labia and tight orifice. Joshua didn't last long. He pulled out and splashed Jeanine's stomach with his seed. Maude handed the camera to Joshua. She licked the cum from his dick and then off Jeanine's stomach.

Maude helped Jeanine up and hugged her. Joshua then hugged Jeanine's small naked body and asked, "I thought you only went for other girls."

"Well mostly that's true. But somehow this seemed right. Thanks for fucking me."

"No problem," Joshua responded thinking how strange this was. This time they all got dressed and Joshua and Jeanine left Maude's.

That week during the Naked Nancy chat session, Maude was introduced and the new MILF section began. They also started a girl on girl category where they added the bonus footage of Maude doing Jeanine.

Sarah moves in with Travis and does a Naked Nancy show

That Friday Sarah moved in with Travis and on Saturday for the first time a Naked Nancy session was to take place in his apartment. Joshua had talked Naomi into being a guest on Naked Nancy. So the first Naked Nancy in Travis's apartment was with Joshua, Naomi, Travis and Sarah.

The episode started with Naked Nancy waiting for a girl friend named Perky Paula to come over. Jeanine was doing the recording again. They had one camera set up with lights in the living room and Jeanine had a hand held to get close ups. There was a knock on the door. It was Perky Paula. Naomi had on a black wig, dark contacts and makeup that darkened her complexion. She looked even more unlike herself than did Sarah. She wore a short white bandage dress with nothing underneath that showed every curve and lots of cleavage.

Naked Nancy got them each a glass of wine, which in Naomi's case was really water pretending to be white wine. Naomi still did not trust herself with liquor. After some girl talk there was a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" Perky Paula asked.

"I don't know; I wasn't expecting anyone."

She opened the door and there were Travis and Joshua disguised as Luscious Luther and Dark Duke. "What are you boys doing here?" Naked Nancy asked.

"We heard the party was here," Joshua said.

"Well there isn't," Naomi said with her hand on her hip acting mad. "This is just a girl thing."

"Oh, I think it will be more fun with a couple of hot studs, don't you think Nancy," Travis said as he wrapped an arm around Sarah. "It looks to me like you're ready for us," he said as he gazed up and down Sarah's wonderfully nude body.

"Paula, maybe it will be more fun with the boys here," Sarah said smiling.

Joshua had moved closer to Naomi and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. "Come on Paula, loosen up a little. You know you want us here." He kissed her deeply.

"Well maybe just for a little while," Naomi said. Naomi and Joshua sat on the couch while Sarah sat in Travis's lap in the easy chair.

When Naomi sat on the couch she let the short dress pull up to show that she was not wearing underwear. Joshua wrapped an arm around her and started kissing her while finding the bottom of her short skirt. He kissed her very deeply. While Joshua was playing his role as Dark Duke, he realized again how much he liked this woman, no matter that she was four years older. She was lovely with a killer body and now successful in the real estate business.

Sarah sat in Travis's lap and started kissing him. He first played with her naked nipples while they kissed. Soon his hands slid to her naked tight stomach and finally between her legs. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed it allowing her naked tits to rub on his chest while he played with the top of her slit.

Before long Joshua had slipped Naomi's dress over her head. He kissed and nibbled on her perky C-cups while letting his hands move to the top of her slit. Before long both girls sat side by side on the couch with the boys coming down on the girls. Jeanine was taking close ups of each couple as the boy's performed cunnilingus.

Sarah had a propensity to squirt when very excited. And tonight she was very excited. The joy of being out of Isiah's prison thanks to these two men and living with her now boyfriend made her super sensitive. Being recorded was now so routine she almost didn't think about it. Also, Travis now knew how to handle a girl that squirted and make it even more dramatic. When he felt it coming, he rapidly rubbed his hand back and forth over her clitoral hood. This stimulated her and made the fluid splash everywhere giving it a fountain-like effect. Also, he could now tell how long it would last and know when to quit. She gushed all over herself and Travis. Travis so aggressively worked over her pussy that it was slung over on Joshua.

After Sarah's eruption was finished the boys swapped places with the girls. The girls then preformed fellatio on the boys. They both did this with gusto, slurping on their shafts. They each straddled their man and slipped a penis into their wanting pussy. Jeanine had the tripod camera focused on the pair. Each of the girl's asses was sliding back and forth manipulating each penis with a pussy. Sarah's ass was much broader and fleshier that was Naomi's. But both were very sensual in the camera's eye. Travis after being screwed by Sarah for a while lifted her up and placed her knees on the couch's cushion, resting her torso on the couch back and he entered her pussy from behind. Jeanine got to the side to catch this.

Joshua rolled Naomi over while keeping his dick impaled in her wet pussy and started screwing her in the missionary position. Jeanine positioned the tripod camera to catch him while using the hand held to get close ups of Travis banging Sarah from the behind.

With each stroke Travis was causing Sarah fleshy ass to shake like Jell-O.

Both girls were moaning from the pleasure of being screwed by the men they loved. Yes, Naomi had always loved Joshua but couldn't admit it to herself because of the age difference. The guys finished at about the same time. Both wanting to hold out for the other.

The guys sat on the couch and held their girls in such a loving way. Jeanine continued to record this. After a little Joshua realized that Jeanine was still recording and quietly said, "Stop recording." Jeanine shut off the cameras and sat waiting for the moment to pass. Finally, Joshua said, "Ok girls, let's get dressed and finish this episode."

With that Jeanine started recording as the boys pretended to be leaving for the night. As Sarah shut the door Jeanine stopped recording and the boys came back in. Jeanine took the memory stick with the recording on it to edit for the website.

When Jeanine left, Sarah looked at Joshua and Naomi and said, "Travis don't you think you should ask Joshua and Naomi to stay for the night."

"Sure you guys want to sleep over?"

Joshua looked at Naomi and said, "I'd love to if Naomi would."

Naomi said with sincerity, "I'll need to let your mother know."

Joshua laughed, "Sure let mom know." Naomi texted Beth that she was staying overnight with Sarah and Travis.

Joshua and Naomi went to bed together but neither were interested in sleep. They wanted to talk. They both could sense that the other had something to say.

After a period of lying next to each other and listening to each other breathe, Naomi said, "Did you have a good time tonight?"

"I had a great time. It seems like we're good together. I really like being around you."

"Joshua, I like being with you also and it's not just about sex. Something is happening to me that I need to tell you about."

"Me too," Joshua said. "Over the last few weeks something has happened to me also. Now that Sarah and I are reconciled there seems to be a part of me that needs something else and when I'm around you that part seems to be satisfied."

Naomi whispered to him, "For me also. But I'm now certain that thing is that I love you. I probably have loved you for some time now. But because I'm four years older and sort of your stepmother, I didn't think it was a feasible emotion. Joshua, could you see me as a mate?"

"Oh Naomi, I think I love you also. I've had it in my head also but worried about the same thing as you. Am I too young for you? I worry about what people will think but really it's Mom I worry about."

Naomi and Joshua embraced. Then they kissed. Before either of them thought about what was happening they slowly had sex. It was slow and passionate. After they finished Joshua said, "I do love you Naomi. I don't care what anyone thinks."

"I have loved you since you rescued me from Isiah. You're my hero. Plus, I think what you did for Sarah is amazing. Let's give this a try."

The following morning as the four were having breakfast Joshua said, "We have an announcement to make."

Sarah smiled, "You and Naomi are an item."

Naomi smiled at Sarah, "How did you know?"

"Oh come on," Travis laughed. "Even I could see you two are made for each other. It is clearer than Sarah and me and I think we are pretty obvious now."

"But, she used to be my stepmother," Joshua protested.

"And I'm four years older," Naomi added.

"The age difference will be nothing in a few years," Sarah countered. "The stepmother thing is nothing. To start with that was arranged and annulled. Naomi is not the same person that married Isiah, anyway. You two need to be together."

"I wonder what Beth will say?" Naomi queried.

"I think we should find out today," Travis said. "Let's go together with her to church again and tell her at lunch."

"Yeah, let's do that," Joshua agreed.

Sarah hugged Naomi and said, "We'll be sisters!"

"Whoa there," Naomi said. "Joshua has not asked me to marry him."

"Oh, he will," Sarah said with a grin, "and I think he knows it." Joshua did not say anything. Sarah grinned bigger and said, "See!"

So they went to church together. At their favorite local restaurant for Sunday lunch Joshua said, "Mom, Naomi and I have something to tell you."

"You and Naomi want to be together," Beth said before he could get it out.

"What!" Naomi exclaimed. "How did you know?"

"It has been obvious to me from the time y'all told me what Joshua did to get you and Sarah away from Isiah. He is your white knight. And well, you are brave, smart and beautiful. He'd have to be an idiot not to fall for you."

"Mom, I think you have it exactly right," Joshua said.

"Now son," Beth started, "why don't you move in with me until you find a place for the two of you. I don't care who knows."

Joshua told Evelyn what was happening. She also knew this was going to happen and was completely supportive. Joshua moved into Beth's condo the following week to be with Naomi.

Isiah comes home and is confronted by Sarah and Joshua

The day Isiah returned home from Sampson, Joshua and Sarah were waiting for him at his house to confront him. Sarah was dressed in a conservative dress and looking very much the beautiful young independent woman she had become while Isiah was away.

Isiah walked through the door and when he saw Sarah said, "Sarah, what have you done to yourself! Go change into something appropriate."

"I will not!" Sarah said with assurance. "I'm sorry you don't like how I look, dad, but that is your problem not mine."

Isiah seemed to notice for the first time that Joshua was standing beside Sarah. Isiah turned red, clinked his fist and said, "I thought I told you to never set foot in my house again. Get out!"

"Dad, he is leaving," Sarah said very calmly. "And I'm going with him. Neither of us will ever return unless you are willing to accept us for who we are, normal young people. We are no longer part of your sect. We can no longer be associated with you unless you change your attitude towards us."

For the first time his anger turned to Sarah, "Then neither of you will continue at Sampson. I will make sure of that. You'll be rejected by our congregation."

"I'm going to Middle Georgia this fall," Joshua stated. "Neither of us want or need your help. We wanted you to hear this from us. But this is our last contact with you until you change."

Isiah tore his shirt as he said, "I no longer have any children!"

Sarah and Joshua left without saying anything else. As they got to the car, Sarah began to cry. Joshua reached over and hugged her. They were there only a few minutes when Isiah came out of the house carrying a shotgun. Joshua immediately cranked the car and backed out to get away from this mad man.

They drove to Beth's house without saying anything. Sarah had calmed down somewhat until Beth opened the door for them. She fell into Beth's arm and started crying harder than ever.

Naomi took Joshua in her arms. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Joshua said. "Just worried about Sarah. I am a little surprised at how she reacted as we left. She was so brave when we confronted Isiah."

"Sweetie, she has lost her father," Naomi said quietly. "No matter how it happened that is still a shock. She knows that this was the only option. Beth will know what to say."

Beth held Sarah for a long time and let her cry. Beth was also crying for the pain she felt for her daughter. As Sarah began to stop crying, Beth said, "Go sit down baby girl and I'll get you a glass of wine."

Naomi said, "Let me get it." Naomi got a glass of wine for Beth, Joshua and Sarah.

"Tell me, honey, what happened," Beth instructed.

Joshua decided that Beth was trying to get Sarah to talk and let her tell the story the way she wanted.

As Sarah finished she said, "Mom, I know this is the only way it could end but it still hurts. I also know this was Isiah's choice not mine, yours or Joshua's. He has to change if he wants to be a part of our lives. I know that. This is his choice."

With that last statement Joshua knew that Sarah would be fine.

Epilogue

Joshua and Travis went to Middle Georgia for one semester while Sarah continued to develop the Naked Nancy website. In those four months they added two more MILF's, like Maude and Ronda, and two other young amateur performers. Sarah and Naomi did a masterpiece performance at George's poker party. That episode alone brought in a lot more users to the website. Sarah also did a demo day for major sex toy and furniture store located in Atlanta. They signed a marketing relationship with Nancy Entertainment and advertised Naked Nancy approved products.

Sarah wanted to stop being Naked Nancy as the semester ended. Importantly George wanted to buy the business. After the poker party, Joshua shared the numbers with him and George wanted to invest. He also wanted to get out of the computer store business. Best Buy was eating him alive and he knew it was just a matter of time before he went under. George knew that Sarah wanted to stop being Naked Nancy. So he sold his computer business and bought Nancy Entertainment. As part of the agreement, he helped Travis and Joshua form a technology company called SJT Technology to provide him the technical support for Nancy Entertainment. He found someone that looked naturally very much like Naked Nancy, Sarah in disguise, who could take over from her. This person did not want to be anonymous which made promotions easier to do.

Georgia Tech had been recruiting Travis and Joshua during the semester after a professor evaluated their technology. So they transferred to Georgia Tech after Joshua's first semester in Middle Georgia. They got a large apartment close to Georgia Tech and moved in together for the boys first semester.

At the end of their first semester at Georgia Tech, Sarah married Travis and Joshua married Naomi in a combined service. They bought houses located next to each other in a cul-de-sac close to Georgia Tech.

George moved to Atlanta and bought a home close to them. He also paid to move the new Naked Nancy and set her up in Atlanta. He set up a studio and office for Nancy Entertainment. Atlanta was much friendlier to this type of business. The new Naked Nancy really promoted herself and Nancy Entertainment. George set up a series of these quasi amateur websites with other stars based on technology from SJT Technology.

At the wedding for the two couples George spent a lot of time with Beth. Beth knew he had bought Nancy Entertainment and wanted to show her appreciation. After that George started dating Beth. He had always been attracted to Sarah's looks and Beth looked so much like Sarah, it was love at first sight for him. It was only a couple months after the two couples moved to Atlanta that Beth quit her job and moved in with George. She easily found a job as a paralegal. His business was making him a lot of money and she decided that as long as the women were not being exploited she would not judge what he was doing. Her legal firm did his legal work. A year after moving to Atlanta Beth and George were married.

Naomi stated her own Real Estate firm in Atlanta thanks to some of the proceeds from Naked Nancy. Over time it became a very successful business. Naomi contracted with Beth's firm to do her legal work.

Sarah got off the pill as soon as she married Travis and was pregnant within two months. Beth was over the moon about her new granddaughter. Not two months later Naomi announced that she and Travis were having their first baby. In all Sarah had three kids and Naomi had two. Sarah helped Naomi with her kids as she was building her real estate business. Beth was a devoted grandmother and George was an equally devoted grandfather.

Both Travis and Joshua graduated from Georgia Tech with Travis getting an MS in Computer Science and Joshua majoring in Business and minoring in IT. They had the start of a good business when they turned their efforts full time to SJT Technology. The software was being used for all of George's websites. They adapted it to general business uses including showing homes for Naomi. Their firm became very successful branching out into several areas. Travis was a well-respected innovator while Joshua handled the business end.

Joshua kept in contact with Evelyn. He, Sarah and Naomi would go see her often and she came to see them in Atlanta. Beth wanted Evelyn to be a part of the family and included her in all the big family events. Evelyn because Auntie Eve to Beth's grandkids. George's house was very large and most of the family events were held there. When Evelyn's health started failing, they moved her to assisted living close to where they lived.

Isiah never made contact with his children or grandchildren. As far as the grandkids were concerned Papa George was all they needed or wanted. The kids were told the truth when they were old enough but none of them wanted anything to do with Isiah. Occasionally Joshua checked on Isiah secretly. Isiah continued to work at Sampson but was alone the rest of his life. Eventually Joshua's anger turned to pity for his father. Joshua was the only one from his family who attended Isiah's funeral.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers
12