Joshua Ch. 02

Story Info
An eighteen-year -old enjoys the summer.
1.8k words
4.36
80.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just fucked Joanne in the ass and had watched intently as Monique tongued her pucker hole cleaning up my load which was running down towards her pussy. Joanne was moaning and squirming as Monique was apparently doing quite a job snaking her tongue in and out of her ass while lapping with long strokes.

"Oh God Monique; I'm going to cum again!"

Monique took her cue and reached under her ass and slid two fingers into Joanne's pussy working them in and out while rubbing her clit with her thumb. That did the trick as Joanne screamed as her body shook violently as another orgasm rode through her body.

I made my way to the shower to clean up as the women locked themselves in an embrace with some cuddling and kissing. My time alone was shortened as I felt four hands massaging my body as the three of us shared the warm water with tits in front of me and stuck in my back as I was the center of a sandwich.

Monique left first leaving Joanne to kiss me and stare into my eyes putting me into a trance.

"Josh honey, it's time for your second part of sexual training. You are going to get fucked in the ass and learn how to suck a cock. You will be obsessed with the cock presented to your mouth and love having one sliding in and out of your ass. One other thing lover; your hard on will now be 9 ½ inches long with some reduction in girth. Do you understand me?" Now let's get you dried and into the bathroom so we can clean your ass out and get you ready for some fun.

I dried off and they gave me a couple of enemas making sure I was clean as Monique applied some lubricant to my ass and slid a 6 inch butt plug snugly in place.

"This will keep you open for me baby. I'm going to love fucking your ass while Joanne teaches you how to suck cock."

Joanne led me outside while Monique gathered the toys for the next lesson. I was told to get on my hands and knees and wait for them to get ready. The anticipation was giving me a hard on which indeed had grown longer as I looked underneath to observe it twitching. Joanne appeared in front of me with a strap on and laid down with the dildo pointing straight up.

"Josh, you know how your cock felt when we sucked and licked it so all you have to do is what felt good to you. Lick my cock honey."

I was possessed with licking this thing like an ice cream cone with long laps bathing its length with my tongue. I opened my mouth to take in the head and swirl my tongue around the top while slowly drawing in an inch at a time until I had a good deal of it down my throat.

"Easy honey. You need to breathe through your nose while this slides into your throat."

I listened intently as she gave me direction after direction until I was sucking this thing like a pro.

"Good boy. Just keep doing what you're doing because Monique is going to give your virgin ass the fucking of a lifetime."

With that Monique approached my ass with her strap on, popped the butt plug out which left a gaping hole for the dildo to slide into. In one swift motion my ass was filled with 10 inches of dildo while I was sucking on Joanne's strap on! Monique showed no mercy as she plowed my ass while reaching under me to stroke my cock. Each strap on had an extender on the other side that rode their clits because they were going crazy with desire.

Joanne spotted my throbbing cock as she swirled around to get under me and devour my cock while watching Monique plow my ass. It didn't take long for me to blast a gallon of cum down Joanne's throat as I was getting off having a cock in my ass and sucking like a mad man on another. My hard on never subsided as I spun Joanne around, ripped off her strap on, and drove my cock into her with my balls slapping up against her ass; fucking her for all I was worth. Monique was still plowing away at my ass! Joanne came within seconds and now I needed to turn my attention to Monique. I threw her backwards with a huge popping sound as the dildo came flying out of my ass.

"Eat my cock bitch as I grabbed her hair and drove my cock down her throat" She sucked my dick like it was the last one on earth as Joanne refastened her strap on, spit in her ass, and drove the dildo in the hilt.

Monique tried to scream but all she managed to do was allow the entire length of my cock slid down her throat which was what she had tried to do anyway. My passion was building as I was going to cum again and Monique knew she was going to receive a huge load as she looked up at me with those eyes as I pumped load after load of cum into her throat which gulped down like it was something she did every day. Joanne was hammering her ass when the orgasm came and Monique shuddered, released my cock, and cried out with an unearthly sound. I looked down at Joanne as she smiled and blew me a kiss. Monique left that evening after I tit fucked her while Joanne ate her pussy.

The next few days we worked around the yard cleaning, cutting, moving plants from here to there. We were so tired at the end of the day that we fell asleep without even touching each other. Finally we took a break as the provisions in the house were dwindling and it was time to go shopping. I had awoken early and was roaming around the kitchen when I decided to walk down the road to retrieve the mail. I was still nude so I threw on some sneakers and jogged down to the mail box which was full of junk and some bills and slowly walked back to the house to find Joanne making some coffee.

"Morning Josh. You look funny bare ass with just sneakers on."

"I wasn't sure if my feet could take the road so I did the safe thing."

My eyes were wandering over Joanne's body as my cock was responding to what my eyes were enjoying. Joanne noticed the swelling in my cock as it was slowly standing at attention to its 9 ½ inches.

"That cock is so beautiful when it's hard."

"It's your body that makes it that way Jo."

Joanne grabbed my hand and led me back to the bedroom and sat me in the chair that was at the foot of the bed.

"You sit here and watch me masturbate for you lover."

Joanne lay on the bed facing me with her feet up and her legs spread as she started to play with her tits and push her nipples to her mouth where she could lick and suck on them. I watched with total concentration as her hands snaked down to her pussy, opening her lips to insert one finger at a time until she had three then four buried as they pumped in and out while her thumb found her clit to massage it. She was moaning and grinding her hips on her hand as the show went on for what seemed like a half hour when she shook violently with a couple of huge orgasms. Her fingers slowly retreated from her pussy as she brought them to her lips to suck off her juices and smile at me.

"Did you enjoy that honey?"

"That was fucking beautiful Jo."

"It's your turn baby. Do you think you can do a good show for me?"

I gave her a few minutes to recover before helping her up off the bed to the chair. I got on the floor to do some of my gymnastic stretching exercises as she looked at me with a puzzled face but I stretched and stretched limbering up my body. I was ready as I lay on the bed slowly stroking my cock watching it grow to its full length with a huge purple head. I shuffled to the middle of the bed with a pillow at my head as I pulled my legs back over my head bending myself in half with my feet resting on the wall with my cock at my lips. I slid my tongue out and started to lick the head and then the shaft enjoying my own cock. What a sensation; tasting my own cock! I opened my mouth and was able to raise my head and lower my hips sucking on at least 7 inches. I was hooked on sucking that monster slowly picking up the pace as I gave myself a blow job. I heard Joanne gasp and felt her get up on the bed as I was felling a pair of lips sucking on my balls and at least two fingers slipping into my ass. I was really getting into sucking my cock when I felt my load starting to get ready to erupt so I just let it happen as Jo could fell my balls swelling as she sucked a little harder as the first rush emptied into my throat as I gulped as fast I could. I loved the taste of my cum as more and more flowed into my mouth.

"Go baby. Suck your fucking cock, drink your cum!"

The words just heightened the experience as I attempted to swallow the entire length while drinking my load.

Joanne was now at my head watching me suck and swallow occasionally licking up the cum that flowed out the side of my mouth. I was getting a little uncomfortable so I lowered my legs back over my body so I could lay flat on the bed. Joanne was on my cock in a flash sucking out what was left as It was still hard so she got on top of me and lowered her pussy over my cock and slid to the base.

"I love this fucking cock!"

She rode me for a couple of minutes before she came on my shaft.

"Are you going to cum again for me baby"

I looked into her eyes and grabbed her hips, thrust upwards driving my cock to the hilt and gushed a huge load into her pussy. She rode the wave of another orgasm before she collapsed onto my chest and we slept for a while. I awoke to a sensation of her lips wrapped around my cock cleaning off our love making juices.

"Damn it Jo you are one horny grandmother."

She looked up at me and smiled. "I just love my grandson's enormous cock. Is anything wrong with that?"

We showered, ate, and headed off for a day of shopping.