Joshua Gets Fucked!

Story Info
A guy calls a company to send a prostitute to his house.
2.3k words
4.26
49.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua sat at home waiting for the prostitute to show up so that he could fuck her. He needed action tonight. The woman on the phone when he had called, said the woman, Ashley was highly recommended. Joshua got hard just thinking about her luscious body.

At 10:00 at night, his doorbell rang. Joshua brushed himself off and rushed to open the door for her. His heart skipped a beat at the sight of her, she was drop dead gorgeous. She had beautiful long brown hair, eyes that sparkled, her lips were nice and full, and that body. He just stood there taking her all in, head to toe, with her stunning legs and her lovely set of breasts that were just begging to be sucked on.

"Are you gonna invite me in, or what?" She asked feeling annoyed.

"Oh yes...come in," he stumbled. The woman entered his home and turned around to face him when he had closed the door. Joshua gulped.

"Have you been a naughty boy, Joshua?" Just the way she said his name made his knees quiver. "Answer me!" She demanded when she didn't get a quick enough response.

"Yes," he answered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes miss?" He said a bit confused. Slowly she approached him with her face just inches from him.

"Let's get one thing clear, you are to call me mistress from this point on, got it?"

"Yes," he said realizing his mistake.

"Yes what?" She asked gleaming at him.

"Yes mistress," he said suddenly feeling nervous. He had no idea she was going to be the one in control.

"Now then, down on your knees," she commanded.

"Excuse me?" Her eyes beamed at him furiously.

"You must really want to get punished. Now down on your knees and don't make me ask you again!" This time Joshua obeyed. His cock was rock solid hard from her beauty and assertiveness.

That's when she took off her knee length skirt to reveal a long meaty cock to him. It had to be at least eight inches. Joshua gulped this wasn't what he had asked for on the phone but her cock was beautiful. Without be asked Joshua took off his shirt, he didn't want it to get ruined. Then he moved himself closer to the woman, looking up with hungry eyes.

"Please mistress, let me suck your cock."

"That's better," she said. "But before you do, I'm going to tie your hands behind your back," she said grabbing the rope from his bag.

"What?" She darted her eyes at him. "What mistress?"

"No touching...now come crawl over here by the couch." He did as he was ordered. "Take your pants off, I want to see what I'm dealing with." Again he obeyed. She smirked at the sight of his cock. She then turned him away from her and tied his hands behind his back and then back to facing her. She took of her shirt to reveal her nice round breasts and her perky nipples. He licked his lips, he really wanted to suck on them, as well as her cock that was just begging to be put in his mouth.

"Now you may suck my cock," she told him. Without his hands he had to slide himself down just to be able to get her cock in his mouth. It felt good to have her cock inside his mouth and he quickly began to suck on it inch by inch. He went as far as he could but it was a lot to take in.

"You need to do better than that," she said taking control by grabbing the back of his head and pushing him all the way down his cock. He gagged. "That's it, take it like a bitch." She called him as she pushed him on and off on her cock making it all nice and wet. Her cock stirred growing inside his mouth as he went down on her. He couldn't stop gagging, drool was getting everywhere, all over his chest and onto the floor.

"Do you want to be punished?" She asked him with her cock out of his mouth.

"Yes mistress," he said looking like a mess already.

"Do you believe you deserve to be punished hard?"

"Yes I do mistress, I disobeyed you too many times. Please punish me mistress."

"Yes you did, you deserve to get a spanking for what you did," she told him as she sat down on the couch and pulled him up to lay on top of her. Almost instantly he felt a hard slap on his ass. It was a feeling he never felt before and it hurt him like a bitch but also turned him on. "Count to twenty for me, mess up and I start over. Say mistress after each count," she commanded him as she slapped him again.

"One mistress," slap, "two mistress," slap, "three mistress," and on he went. He messed up at some point and he had to start over. Her hand got tired so she grabbed her whipping device and settled back down with him on top. The whips hurt even more, and still he messed up the count. Third time for sure he thought he wouldn't, but he still did. With each blast it stung more than the first. Finally, he was able to count all the way through without messing it up. He couldn't imagine what his ass looked like, but knew he had to be bad.

"You need to get better at math," she laughed massaging his ass and squeezing. It strangely felt good.

"Please mistress fuck me," he begged her.

"Eager, are we now?"

"Yes mistress, please fuck me," he begged her.

"I need to open your asshole up first. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes mistress. Please fuck my virgin asshole mistress," he begged again wanting to feel her inside him.

"Mmmmm, I just want to loosen you up a bit," she said as she pulled him onto all fours and suddenly feeling her tongue slide into his asshole.

"Oh mistress that feels so good," he told her as she got him wet enough with her tongue to be able to stick a finger up his asshole. She penetrated him with one finger for awhile, working his hole open till she was able to stick a second finger in.

"Fuck mistress," he moaned out.

"You like that? This is nothing compared to having my cock inside you."

"Please fuck me with your hard cock mistress. I want to feel you inside me, mistress," he begged her.

"Almost there," she said snickering. Her cock was going to destroy his asshole. It took some time, but she was able to slip a third finger in. Joshua could feel his hole getting bigger, all he wanted was her cock now inside him. The penetration from her fingers wasn't enough but he knew he needed it to get his asshole ready for her huge cock. "Ready for my cock?" She asked him mostly satisfied by the size of his hole, it would still hurt a lot.

"Yes mistress, please pound my asshole. I deserve to be punished mistress. Fuck me mistress, please," he pleaded to her. She gave his ass a hard slap, lubed up her cock and stuck the tip of her cock inside his asshole. She didn't even get halfway and he already felt pain.

"You're so tight my slave," she slapped his ass again. "Just relax and breathe, let me inside you," she instructed him. Once he did that his muscles relaxed and she was able to push her huge cock further in. She pulled almost out and then back in. She kept doing that, each time getting further inside his asshole.

"Oh god mistress...fuck," he moaned out in pain and pleasure as she now had her all cock inside him. "Fuck me please mistress," he begged.

"Oh I am gonna beat your ass raw," she said as she pulled halfway out and pounded her cock back inside causing her balls to slap against his ass. Now that his asshole had adjusted to the size of her cock, she began to pound the shit out of him.

"Fuck...fuck...oh my god...fuck yea...mistress...fuck me harder...I deserve to be punished mistress," he said as his own cock began leaking pre cum. She thrusted inside him harder and slapped his nice red ass. As she kept pounding him, she reached around and grabbed a hold of his somewhat average cock, giving it a good squeeze.

"Ahhhhhhh," Joshua moaned And cried out. She squeezed and stroked his cock hard with her hand as she continued to fuck his now non-virgin asshole.

"You're mine now, understand?"

"Yes mistress, I'm yours. I'll do whatever you say mistress," he obediently answered.

"Good," she said as the pressure inside him built. He was in so much pain, but at the same time it was extremely pleasurable. He wanted to cum.

"Please mistress can I come?"

"No you may not, cum and you will be punished. You are to only cum when I let you," she said giving his cock one more hard squeeze and then took him by his hips thrusting inside him even harder than before. It was almost too much, it was getting harder for him to hold his cum.

"Oh I'm gonna cum," she suddenly said as she let her cock out of his asshole. His hole immediately felt empty, but then she turned him over. "Open your mouth," she ordered and he did. She pumped her beautiful cock in front of his face till her cum spewed out and onto his face and inside his wide open mouth.

"Ohhh yea....mmmmm," she moaned finishing her cum in his mouth. He swallowed it all. Feeling her slave did well, she untied his hands from behind his back.

"May I touch you mistress?"

"You may," she said as she then felt his hand grab her cock and the other caressed her ass. It didn't take long for him to put her cock back inside his mouth. He enjoyed the feeling of her cock get hard again while inside his mouth.

"Trying to make me cum again?"

"Mmmm," he moaned yes with her cock in his mouth. He wanted to taste her delicious sweet cum again.

"Well then, you're gonna need to do better, you dirty slut," she told him needing more. She took her cock and slapped his face with it again and again. "Yea you like my cock, you bitch, mmmm I wanna take you up your asshole again."

She grabbed his cock and pulled him into the kitchen where she then pushed him down on the table. Joshua grabbed the edges of the table knowing what was coming. Within seconds he felt her cock deep inside his asshole. This time was easier, his hole was still stretched open from before.

"Oh fuck me mistress," Joshua cried out! The pounds of her thrusting inside him was so hard that the table kept moving forward. Each time they moved, the table did too till it was up against the far wall, and she was able to pound him twice as hard.

"Yea you like that you slut, come on take it like the bitch you are," she said.

"Oh yes mistress...oh....fuck...," he cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Oh yes my slut...oh I'm gonna cum in your asshole...want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes please mistress, cum inside me," he cried out.

"Ohhhh yea," she moaned out as she pounded him so hard his cum started to slowly leak out.

"Mistress can I cum," he asked even though he knew it was too late.

"No you may not," she said as she felt the pressure build inside her.

"But mistress..." He moaned unable to hold his cum. It was all too much, and it felt so damn good.

"Shut up," she slapped his ass and released her cum all inside his asshole. "Oh yea that felt good," she said letting her cock sit snug inside his asshole. Joshua moaned thankfully for the release but nervous as to what will happen when she saw.

"Now then..." She said sliding out of his asshole, when she looked down she saw there was more than just her cum on the floor. She immediately squeezed his cock causing him to scream out in pain. "I told you not to cum!"

"I'm sorry mistress but I couldn't hold it."

"I don't want your excuses, I want you to clean it up," she ordered him. Shakily he stood from the table and began walking towards the sink. "What are you doing?"

"To get paper towels to clean, mistress," he said. She laughed.

"Fool. I want you to clean it up with your tongue. Now be a good slave and do as your told."

"Yes mistress, I'm sorry," he said as he got down on his hands and knees to lick their cum up off the floor. She stood watching the disgrace that he is as she stroke her long cock at the sight. Of all the things, she was turned on. Every once in awhile he would gag but he kept on cleaning up the floor. Once he was done he looked up at her awaiting her next order.

"Do you think you've been punished enough?"

"Yes mistress?" He said questioningly.

"I think you've been obedient enough for today. You can relax for now, but I'll back with new toys tomorrow for you. I'll just need my $500 for the night," she told him. Stumbling to his feet he went to get her the cash and handed it to her. "You were good Hun," she said giving him a long tantalizing kiss. The touch of her lips surprised him and all he wanted was to do it again.

"Sleep tight my slut," she said picking up her things and walking out to her car naked not caring who saw her. Joshua stood there dumbfounded by the whole night. It was amazing, nothing he expected and he couldn't wait to see her again. He only hoped that maybe she would let him suckle at her stunning breasts.