Joshua Learns His Lesson

Story Info
Schoolboy gets his comeuppance in this period piece.
5.3k words
4.34
84.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amary
Amary
13 Followers

Disclaimer: This story contains elements of CFNM (clothed female naked male), humiliation and femdom. It is not intended to portray real life or real people – the situations are too over the top for that. The setting is the fictional King Arthur Comprehensive School in 1920s England. King George V is on the throne and the British Empire is at its peak. The students depicted herein are all 18 years of age. The teachers do things which would (rightly) get them labelled as sexual predators. So please treat this as a fun read, and not something to emulate. Your feedback, good and bad, is always welcome as this is my first CFNM story. I know I haven't gotten some of the period lingo right but I'm always happy to learn, so if you have criticisms about that, do voice them.

~

Chapter 1: Setting the Stage

Miss Scruggs scanned the room like a hawk, looking for the slightest sign of guilt. Her sixth-form students, eight boys and twelve girls in all, desperately tried to avoid her furious gaze. Their giggling had completely subsided. They knew that one of them was in very serious trouble indeed. Miss Scruggs did not take lightly to pranks in general, and the hidden firecracker that had seen her land on her ample behind in shock was undoubtedly an infraction that she would punish most severely.

Lucy-Ann Crawford, a petite beauty with red hair and alabaster skin, stared down at her books. Beside her, the blonde Amazon-like lacrosse player, Celia Dearborn, met Miss Scruggs' gaze coolly. Lavinia Scruggs suspected that both knew who the culprit was, but only Celia would turn him over. Yes, she was sure it was a boy, because really, what educated young lady would come up with such a boorish prank?

Her gaze shifted to Rose Haddon. The brunette was blushing – but that meant nothing. The stupid girl blushed at everything! Harriet Wakefield was another one staring at her books as though the topic of plant respiration was of great interest to her. If only she was actually reading it – she might actually get something more than a Pass for her Biology paper! Julia Emerson looked ever so innocent ... perhaps too innocent? No, it wouldn't have been Julia – she wasn't a boy. It was a boy, Lavinia was sure of it.

She turned her stare to the members of that less fortunate gender. William Philpott – no, a lovely boy, against all odds. Bruce Meredith – possibly; it wouldn't be the first time he was responsible for a prank. These rugby lads got up to all sorts of mischief. And Scottish too – Miss Scruggs didn't trust the Scots any further than she could throw them! But wait – there was Joshua Levensworth. Flaxen-haired and green-eyed, there was little doubt he was the Adonis of the sixth form. Why, she'd even overheard Rose say so (blushingly, of course).

Rugby had given him an impressive physique, Miss Scruggs had to admit – in a purely clinical observation, of course. Miss Scruggs was after all the Biology mistress at King Arthur Comprehensive. She certainly didn't approve of the boy – one should never use one's God-given gifts for something as base as seducing the young ladies of King Arthur Comprehensive. Joshua Levensworth had gotten quite the reputation as a "ladies' man". Miss Scruggs snorted inwardly – ladies' man indeed! He was only a boy – 18 years of age perhaps, but still a boy. She scrutinised him carefully – was that guilt in his eyes? No, boys like Joshua had little resembling a conscience. It was more like fear. Having met the elder Mr Levensworth once before, she had a good idea why. The man was a force to be reckoned with. It was the only time she'd seen Joshua behave with anything approaching humility. Unfortunately, Reginald Levensworth was based in far-off Malaya, serving as His Majesty's High Commissioner, so he was rarely in England to keep his only son in check. Mrs Levensworth – Lady Iris, to be precise, for she was an earl's daughter – had accompanied him to that wretched land, and left Joshua in the care of one of the nation's best schools. King Arthur Comprehensive would teach him gentlemanly habits and discipline, the High Commissioner had said before taking his leave. Unfortunately, Joshua had been shown little interest in either, preferring to spend his time on pranks and girls (not necessarily in that order).

Well, that would come to an end today, decided Miss Scruggs, if the boy was guilty (and she was very certain he was). However, the likelihood that he would confess to his crime of his own free will was slight, so she would need his peers to turn him in. And for that, she had the perfect hook.

"You have until the end of the day to turn over the perpetrator of this crime," Miss Scruggs announced. "Otherwise you shall all be forbidden from joining the Brighton trip." There was a collective groan from her class – they had been so looking forward to the seaside. Miss Scruggs left the classroom, satisfied that her ploy would yield results.

By the end of the day there were 18 slips of paper in Miss Scruggs' pigeonhole outside the staffroom. All of them held the same name: Joshua Levensworth. The confessors had not signed their notes, but Miss Scruggs recognized their handwriting. The only ones who'd failed to reveal the miscreant's identity were Joshua himself and Lucy-Ann Crawford. Miss Scruggs was not surprised by the latter's silence; she had gleaned that Lucy-Ann was being courted by Joshua. Being a teenaged girl on the cusp of womanhood, she had fallen for the handsome lad's charms.

~

Joshua was quaking in his shoes as he was led to the Headmistress's office by a prissy prefect. The usually cocky boy was worried that Miss Haversham would write to his parents. The High Commissioner would not be pleased, to say the least. Why had he let Bruce talk him into the prank? And those traitors in his class, selling him out like that!

"Come in," called the Head, interrupting the boy's train of thought. Joshua entered the dark wood-panelled room with trepidation. Behind the heavy oak desk sat Adelaide Haversham, her youthful looks belying her 51 years. Standing beside her, posed like an avenging angel, was Miss Scruggs.

"Mr Levensworth, I believe you know why are here," said Miss Haversham gravely. "King Arthur Comprehensive takes pranks of this nature very seriously. Not only is it a violation of the gentlemen's code that we expect all our boys to follow, but you could have injured Miss Scruggs through this callous act."

"But she wasn't injured, Miss! It was just a harmless prank and it'll never happen again, I swear!" said Joshua quickly, putting on his most angelic expression. His flaxen curls and limpid green eyes certainly lent themselves beautifully to this act.

Neither Miss Haversham nor Miss Scruggs were fooled. "It certainly will not happen again," said Miss Haversham severely, "because you will not be at King Arthur to create any more mischief."

Joshua stared at the headmistress. Surely she could not be saying what he thought she was saying. "What do you mean?" he croaked; his throat was dry.

"I think I have been quite clear, Mr Levensworth." Miss Haversham held up the letter she'd been writing; Joshua's heart sank when he saw it was addressed to his father in Malaya. "You are being expelled from King Arthur," stated Miss Haversham.

"No, you can't!" burst out Joshua. "It was just a stupid little prank! A joke! You can't expel me for that!"

"I don't think Miss Scruggs was amused, and I know I am not. It is certainly within my powers as Headmistress of this school to expel students found guilty of causing mischief, especially when it appears they are uninterested in contributing to the school. Let us not beat around the bush, Mr Levensworth – this is not your first violation of the school's code. Moreover, you have shown little academic flair and, while your athletic record does merit some praise, your behaviour has undone that."

Joshua felt his pulse quicken. This was really happening! They were going to expel him and send him back to Malaya to face his father! He was going to have to beg. He hated that, pleading for mercy from these nasty old biddies who couldn't take a joke, but he couldn't see any other choice.

"Oh please, Miss Haversham, Miss Scrugg. I'm sorry, I really am. I'll try harder at my studies. I'll take whatever punishment you feel is right. Just please don't expel me or write to my father."

Miss Scruggs smiled in satisfaction. She had the boy where she wanted him. This was how the male species should be – at the tender mercy of their female superiors.

Miss Haversham pretended to ponder Joshua's plea. "Very well, Mr Levensworth. If Miss Scruggs is agreeable, then I shall consider giving you another to prove your worth to me and to this school. You will submit to an alternate punishment of community service as Miss Scruggs deems fit. Is that agreeable to you, Miss Scruggs?"

"As long as he accepts his punishment without protest and sees it through," replied Miss Scruggs.

Joshua almost laughed in relief. Community service? That was the alternative to expulsion? These old hags must be losing their grip. Bruce Meredith had been given a community service before: raking the dead leaves and other rubbish from the Long Field.

"Of course, Miss Scruggs, Miss Haversham. I accept the punishment for the wrong I have committed," Joshua said with all the fake remorse he could muster.

"Hmph," said Miss Haversham, not taken in by him. "Very well, I shall leave it to Miss Scruggs to carry out your punishment. I will hold on to this letter, however; if I hear from her that you have failed to perform as required, then it will go in the post the very next day. Is that understood, Mr Levensworth?"

Joshua wrinkled his forehead in confusion. What a strange choice of words: 'perform as required'. One didn't 'perform' a punishment. If the English master had been there Miss Haversham would have gotten a right telling-off. But all he said was, "Yes, Miss Haversham."

"You are dismissed," she said with a wave of her hand. Joshua couldn't wait to scurry out of there.

Alone in the office, Miss Haversham turned to Miss Scruggs. "You were right about the boy, Lavinia dear. Beauty without brains. He did not even ask for the details of his punishment before agreeing to it."

"Boys are all the same," said Miss Scruggs sneeringly. "There really is only one thing they are good for, and young Joshua is going to find out exactly what sooner than he thinks."

The two women laughed in delight.

~

"Come in," said Miss Scruggs.

Joshua entered the Biology classroom, feeling rather confused. Why did Miss Scruggs want to see him here? There wasn't enough time for him to do whatever community service she intended for him before the sixth-form Biology class began. Unless she intended to let him skip her class to do it? He almost smiled at the impossibility of such a notion, but remembered in time to rearrange his face in a suitably subdued expression.

"Yes, Miss Scruggs, you wanted to see me?"

Miss Scruggs put down her pen and turned to face the boy. He must have just finished rugby practice; his face was still flushed from the exertion and his tousled hair was damp from the showers.

"Indeed, Mr Levensworth. I have decided to execute your punishment as agreed yesterday. You are, of course, still amenable to this alternative to expulsion?"

What sort of question was that? "Yes, Miss Scruggs."

"I'm very glad to hear it, for I have decided how you can best provide a community service to your classmates. As you know – or at least would if you had paid any attention to our last class together before you set off that ghastly firecracker – today we shall be learning more about the male anatomy."

Joshua had not paid attention; otherwise he would have known that the curriculum did not cover the male anatomy in more detail than they already had the previous year. He was wondering how he could possibly assist Miss Scruggs in her class.

Miss Scruggs managed to restrain herself from rolling her eyes at the boy's stupidity. She went on. "You may not know this, but professors of anatomy at Oxford, Cambridge, and other great institutions have said that the best method to learn the subject is by observing a live specimen."

Joshua was still staring at her uncomprehendingly. She was going to have to spell it out for him.

"You will be the live model for the class. And since the class begins in ten minutes, you had better get started. Disrobe, please."

Joshua couldn't believe his ears. Had Miss Scruggs really asked him to undress? And then bare his body to his classmates?

"Miss?!" he squeaked.

"Yes, Joshua, you heard me correctly. Now are you going to do as you're told or not?"

"B-b-b-but, Miss!" stammered the gobsmacked boy. "I can't possibly – not in front of – it's crazy!"

Miss Scruggs could see that she would have to take a firm hand with the boy. She slammed her book down on the table, making Joshua jump.

"I think you remember the penalty of not obeying my orders. Your choice is simple: you either do as I say, or you can go upstairs and start packing your bags for Malaya."

Joshua opened and closed his mouth repeatedly – not unlike a goldfish, thought Miss Scruggs. Really, the boy had such pink, pouty lips – she hadn't really noticed them before.

"I'm waiting, Mr Levensworth. If you are not undressed by the time my students arrive, I will go straight to Miss Haversham."

Joshua was in turmoil. Shedding his clothes and baring his body in front of this ghastly woman – and all his classmates – was like a nightmare come to life. But the alternative – expulsion and facing his furious father – seemed far worse. Maybe Scruggs was just playing a prank on him, like he had on her. Yes, that had to be it. There was no way a schoolmistress would ask her student to do something like this.

"This is a joke, isn't it, Miss?" asked Joshua with a wavering smile.

Miss Scruggs smiled back at him, and for a moment Joshua was reassured. Then her smile widened into a wolfish grin and she said, "Practical jokes are more your domain than mine, Mr Levensworth. Disrobe or go home. The clock is ticking."

"This can't be what Miss Haversham had in mind when she gave me a community service punishment!" protested Joshua. "You're acting outside your authority just to humiliate me."

"On the contrary, Mr Levensworth," came a voice from the door, making Joshua jump for the second time that morning. He had not heard Miss Haversham enter the room.

The headmistress moved to the front of the room, facing Joshua. "I have signed off on your punishment, as one that befits the crime. You sought to humiliate Miss Scruggs, and in turn she gets to humiliate you. An eye for an eye, as it states in the good Book."

Joshua started to stammer another protest, but Miss Haversham cut him off. "Miss Scruggs did warn me that you would be resistant to the concept of justice, which is why I decided to come down here myself to ensure that you have carried out your punishment as we agreed."

"This is not what we agreed!" accused Joshua heatedly.

"Enlightening your fellow students about the male form constitutes a community service as far as I am concerned, Mr Levensworth. Now are you going to do as you're told, or accept the expulsion that was originally meted out to you? I have my letter to your father here in my hand."

Joshua looked from one woman to the other helplessly. He could scarcely believe this was happening to him.

"Time is of the essence, Mr Levensworth!" snapped Miss Scruggs. "Begin undressing."

"D-do I have to do it here?" asked Joshua, in a final attempt to preserve his modesty.

"For goodness' sakes, Joshua!"

Joshua's hands went to his burgundy tie and loosened it before pulling it over his head. The next to go was the navy blazer. He hesitated on the buttons of his crisp white shirt, until Miss Haversham started noisily folding up the letter in her hand. He got the message.

The two ladies were watching him closely. As he pulled off the shirt, they were treated to his muscular arms flexing beautifully. The sharp-eyed Miss Scruggs spotted a few wisps of dark blond hair escaping from the collar of his undershirt. That was rather unexpected, she thought to herself; she hadn't expected him to have much hair on his body. But now that his arms were out of those pesky blazers and long-sleeved rugby jerseys he usually wore, she could see the fine dusting of golden hair on them. She wondered how hairy he was in his nether regions – that would be an interesting topic to discuss with the class!

Miss Haversham, who had a side view of the boy, wasn't able to see his chest hair, but she did observe his very round rump protrude attractively as he bent down to take off his shoes. The next garment to be shed (again with great reluctance, until Miss Scruggs clucked impatiently) was his trousers.

The embarrassed boy was acutely aware of their women's lecherous gazes on him. He was now down to his undershirt and underpants. They both fit him quite loosely (as was the norm of their era) but there was a hole in his underpants just above his crotch, and a tuft of wiry golden curls poked out. He hastily covered his crotch with his hands, but the women had noticed.

"This is why we teach our young men darning – yet another class in which you clearly were not paying attention," said Miss Haversham severely. "But no matter, you won't have them on for much longer."

"Please, Miss, don't make me take these off too!"

"Don't be silly, boy!" It was Miss Scruggs who replied. "How on earth will your classmates be able to study the male body when a good percentage of it remains covered? Discard your undergarments please – you are really wasting the Headmistress's time!"

Blushing almost profusely as Rose Haddon (which was quite a feat since rugby had made him quite tanned), Joshua turned away from the ladies to take off his undershirt. The mistresses were not disappointed – Joshua had a very muscular back and, besides, he would have to turn around to face them eventually and they'd have the front view then.

Joshua hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his underpants and paused. Looking over his shoulder with one last pleading look, he received only the impatient stares of the two women. Sniffing, he pulled down the last of his clothing to stand, totally nude, in front of his two schoolmistresses.

Misses Scruggs and Haversham were speechless. It was true that the headmistress had had some inkling of young Joshua's fine posterior when he was bending down earlier, but to see it in the flesh was a wondrous thing! Covered with the finest blond down (glinting like gold in the sunlight from the windows), Joshua's arse might have been carved from marble by Michelangelo. Miss Haversham had been to Florence and seen his David but, truly, he would have been better off using Joshua as his model. (Miss Haversham's mind began to work on methods to get the boy to pose for a recreation of the famous statue.)

As glorious as Joshua's arse was, the two ladies were still waiting for the main event: the unveiling of Joshua's most private parts. Only that anticipation managed to tear their attention away from those perfectly rounded globes of gold-dusted flesh.

"Turn around, Mr Levensworth," ordered Miss Haversham, a little breathlessly.

Slowly, reluctantly, unhappily – Joshua did just that. He had both hands clasped firmly over his groin, which was where the women's eyes went to first. But this was also their first full glimpse of his front, and they ogled his rugger's thighs and his well-developed chest. Miss Scruggs had never seen such pronounced abdominal muscles on any man before. Like his arse and thighs, these were covered with those exquisite, downy blond hairs. There was also a little dusting in the cleft between his pectoral muscles. No wonder the boy was so popular with the young ladies!

Amary
Amary
13 Followers
12