Journal of a Chastity Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disgusted by my own actions but enthusiastic to worship in between her sexy toes, I got to work cleaning up the rest of the mess. After I filled up my stomach with my own semen, Jackie let me lick her foot clean and display my devotion by pressing my cheek against her legs.

"And now for something a bit more classy," she teased while pulling a tiny plastic bag filled with what I recognized as her toenail clippings from our last session.

As much as I worshiped Jackie and felt desperate from the confines of the chastity cage, I still felt incredibly hesitant to swallow my mistress's toenails. Seeing the doubtful look on my face, Jackie demanded that I bring over a chair from the dinner table and some duct tape from a drawer. Curious about Jackie's plans for me, I shuffled across the room to bring her what she asked for.

After dragging the chair to the living room, I was told to lie underneath it facing upwards. Smiling sweetly again, Jackie took my hands and used duct tape to secure them to the front legs of the chair. Mesmerized by her lovely laugh and sexy body, I failed to resist against her as she fixed my arms to the legs of the chair.

She sat down teasingly, brought out a clipping, and offered it to me, "Eat it."

The reality of what was happening finally hit me. I thrashed about, truing to tear my arms away from the duct tape and crawl out from underneath the chair. Jackie watched patiently until I wasted my energy struggling in vain, then raised her right foot and pinched my nose closed with the first two toes. Unable to breathe, I was forced to open my mouth, through which Jackie slipped the first toenail in.

The texture and taste was completely foreign to me, although not unexpected. Either way, I felt like I was crossing new lines of my own submissiveness, "Please, Jackie, no more."

"Mistress!" She corrected me, slapping me across the face with her other foot. It stung but not as much as the humiliation.

"Please, mistress, please," for the second time in one week I was about to cry.

Jackie told me to stop whining and proceeded to empty out half the bag in the same fashion. Hot, beady tears started streaming down the side of my face as the combined effects of all the humiliation I endured in the past two week finally caught up with me. By the time she went through around two-thirds of the bag, I started to become more compliant. I obediently opened my mouth every time she dangled another toenail from her perfectly manicured fingers.

When I finished, she wiped off my tears with her foot and let me lick her fingers clean. With a look of mock sympathy on her face, Jackie seemed to relax as she rested the soles of both her feet on my chastity cage without removing my restraints.

After fondling with my caged genitals for sometime and teasing me until I was wild with lust, she concluded the exercise and unbound me, ordering me to put back the chair and the tape. Then she took her place on the couch and had me kneel at her feet once more.

Tired and happy from what she just made me do, Jackie placed both of her feet onto the back of my head and gently pushed down. I was ordered to not move and just enjoy the attention that her feet were giving me. Turning on the T.V., Jackie absentmindedly played with me some more. She rubbed at my neck with her soft soles and scratched at my cheek with her neatly trimmed toenails. Bathing in the afterglow of her domination, I was more than excited to show her my dedication to serving her.

*

This story was published by the permission of my mistress Jackie, who ordered me to document my experiences so she could better understand the submissive psyche. To this day I have been kept locked with very limited releases. She continues to dominate every aspect of my life and has accepted me as her full-time chastity slave.

12