Journal of an Agent Ch. 05

Story Info
Will Dean be able to resist Christina Aguilera?
4.2k words
4.4
79.5k
9
0

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Christina Aguilera

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This is Part 5 of an ongoing series. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

Feedback and suggestions wanted.

* * * * *

Life was good. In my two months since taking over the talent agency from my father, not only had I fooled around with some of the hottest women in Hollywood, but the accountants told me that the firm was bringing in records amounts of money. And of course there was Alyssa Milano, my current girlfriend and who I felt was my soul mate. I couldn't think of anything else to make life better. I was truly at a plateau of bliss. However, when things can no longer go up, the only direction they tend to go is down.

The trouble started when I got a call from Rick Dugan, a music industry veteran and all around sleazebag with a reputation of ruining things with clients by thinking with his dick. When Julie (my secretary) buzzed my office and told me that Rick was on the phone, I shuddered to myself and apprehensively picked up the phone.

"This is Dean," I said into the mouthpiece.

"Dean baby, what's up! This is Rick Dugans, head of Spin It Records. How you doing? That's great. I need to talk to you about something," Rick said all in one breath before I could even get a word in.

Dealing with him wouldn't be a pleasant experience, I could tell already. Nevertheless, this was work, and I tried to sound open minded.

"Sure Rick, I'm listening. Go ahead," I replied.

"Well, the thing is, it's this little cunt Christina Aguilera. Now, don't get me wrong, she is a great piece of ass. In fact, I've been sticking it to her for the past year. But listen, she's getting sick of putting up with me and my shit. So she wants to meet with you about maybe becoming your client. But no offense Dean, but I don't wanna let her go, you know? So maybe if I uhh...pat your back, you can help me keep her on board here at Spin It," he said boastfully.

I knew right away what he was talking about, any one could have figured it out. If he paid me some money, I would help him keep her by making up some bullshit excuse as to why we couldn't take her on at the firm. At first I was revolted at the idea of having to deal with him, but then I started thinking about Alyssa and how even though we were both well off financially, it would be nice to have some money I could blow frivolously on her with a vacation or something. My heart outweighed my logic this time, and I agreed grudgingly to help him out.

"Yea, I'm sure something can be arranged," I sighed into the phone "Just set something up with Julie and then I will see you then,"

"Great! Thanks man. We can arrange the ahem...helping hand...right before she comes in if you want," he said enthusiastically.

"Whatever works for you. Listen I have to go to a meeting," I lied to him. "I'll speak with you later."

With that we ended the conversation, and Julie took over, setting up an appointment for me.

Reclining back in my chair, my thoughts drifted to Alyssa, so I decided to call her up. We met at a Chinese restaurant for lunch and then went back to her place and made love for a few hours. By the time I got home that night at 2 AM, I had totally forgotten about Rick and his little deal.

Two weeks passed before the deal became a thought on my mind again. It was only after Julie came in for her usual 10 AM morning visit to tell me about appointments of the day.

"12:00 you have a conference call with Universal, 2:00 you have lunch with Mr. Blake, head of your father's finances. And at 3:30, your meeting with Rick Dugan," she said, reading from her scheduling book. Startled by the recognition of the Dugans meeting, I stopped Julie in mid sentence.

"Dugan? Oh man, I forgot I made that commitment. Oh well, best to get it over with," I said. Julie just rolled her eyes and looked at me sardonically.

"Is he really that bad? He seemed nice enough on the phone," she said.

"Let's just put it this way. If I had to choose between having a root canal on every tooth or going to a meeting with him, I'd pick the root canal," I sighed, leaning back in my chair with my hands behind my head.

3:30 rolled around and I headed over to meet Rick. Walking into the office of Spin It records, I was in total disbelief at how a sleaze like Rick could build such a vast empire. The office space for the company was extremely nice, with the hallways lined all the way down with gold and platinum records of some of the hottest acts in the past 20 years. Of course, Spin It had been bought out years ago by Sony, but Rick still basically ran things and signed new talent. With a voice like hers, I was amazed that he had managed to land Christina Aguilera. But then again, I had to give the guy credit that at least he knew how to work the business and the people in it. Walking into his inner office, I was greeted by his secretary and asked to take a seat, Mr. Dugan would be ready in a few minutes. Leafing through a music magazine while I waited, the door opened 5 minutes later and out came a very young looking girl, no older than 17 at least, who looked very flushed and was straightening out her blouse as she walked. She was very attractive, and had a "girl next door" look to her, complete with the classic blond hair, blue eyes.

In fact, I thought it was Christina herself until I got a good look at her as she was walking out the door. No, this girl was a little on the chunky side, she couldn't be anyone famous. Then I caught myself, realizing how dehumanizing that sounded. A minute later, Rick opened the door and invited me in, he himself looking very sweaty and hot. Right away I could tell that he was fucking the little girl who had just walked out of the office. I was amazed how he could do it when he knew I was outside of the door, just a few feet away. Shaking my head in amazement, I walked into his office, checking my seat for any stains before I sat down. Luckily, the rest of his office was just as nice as the rest of the building, and things seemed to be neat and orderly. Rick got right down to business.

"Alright Dean, let's get squared away. I'll give you 10,000 for doing this, and all you have to do is come up with some shitty excuse why you can't bring her on as a client, alright?"

The amount knocked me back a little, but I regained my composure quickly. Nodding in agreement, I said "Sounds good. When is she getting here?" I asked.

"15 minutes. IF she is on time, and you know little bitches like her are never on time," he said disgustedly. "Listen, I'm going to go grab a quick shower till she gets here. I got sweaty from uhhh...working out. If you need anything, my secretary is right outside. Till then, look around, make yourself comfortable, whatever,"

With that he walked out of the room, and I stood up to look at all the plaques on his wall. The ones up there now were big time, current acts. Apparently he relegated the "lesser" bands to the outer halls. Walking over to his mini-bar, I fixed myself a rum and coke, and stood looking out of his huge picture window. Standing there sipping on my drink and looking out at the city below, my mind started wandering and I must have ended up in my own little world, as I didn't hear the door open behind me. I did however hear it close, and I turned around to look at who it was. At first glance I thought it was the young girl from earlier, returning to pick up something she forgot maybe, but then I realized no, this wasn't her. This girl was around the same height and had virtually the same looks, except her hair had pink attachments in front, and she was wearing a different outfit than the first girl. A sheer navy blue tube top like thing and zebra striped pants that looked like she was poured into, accented all by a belly button ring, and I knew within a second that this was Christina Aguilera. At first I think she was confused as to who I was, but then I saw a look of recognition cross her face. Walking over to greet her, we did the typical Hollywood hug and cheek kiss, though I had to bend down to kiss her cheek. She was much shorter in real life than I thought she would be, although just as pretty.

"Hi, you must be Dean. I'm Christina," she said, smiling.

"Yes. I am Dean. And don't worry, I know who you are," I said, smiling back in a way that I hoped wasn't too cheese ball.

"Well, I'd like to sort this thing out before that cocksucker Rick gets back. God damn does that mother fucking prick make me mad," she said to herself, the hatred filling the air all around us.

I was surprised by her colorful language. Not that I hadn't heard it before, it's just that she had always appeared to be this sweet and innocent little girl. Apparently not.

Jokingly, I said. "Where did a young girl like you learn such nasty words as those?"

Christina gave me a disapproving stare, and then her tone in her voice shifted to be a little more throaty and sultry. "Oh don't worry about what I know how to say. I can DO things that are much nastier than that,"

Feeling the temperature in the room jump about ten degrees from just that one sentence, I cleared my throat and motioned for her to sit down. She did, and I turned to face her.

"While I was waiting for you to arrive, I have been looking over your contract. You seem to have such a sweet deal here, I can't imagine why you would want to leave," I said, starting to lay the ground work for my escape from bringing her to my agency.

Twirling her hair on her finger, Christina gazed off at some unknown point and said almost dreamlike "The money is good. But Rick isn't fucking me the way I like to be fucked,"

Trying to play it off and change the subject (as well as quell my growing erection).

"Well, it's not our policy to take talent away from another firm when they are already under contract. Plus, right now, we aren't really looking to invest in any more stars of your caliber. In fact," I started to say, but was cut off abruptly just by the look given to me by Christina, whose head snapped forward and who glared directly at me.

"That prick!" she said loudly. "Rick is paying you not to hire me. I can't believe it. He stops fucking me for two days and thinks that I'm all heartbroken over him because his 6 inch dick can't please me. Well, I'll show him," she said to herself.

"No, Christina it's not like that. It's just that with all the other musicians and," I tried to argue with her, but she cut me off again.

"Oh save it. I may be young but I know when I'm getting screwed. I've been in this business longer than you," she shouted back at me. I was now feeling very uncomfortable and embarrassed, and I wondered where the hell Rick was to calm down this diva.

Trying fruitlessly to interject with her again, my mind raced as I tried to reason with her. "I'm telling you, we aren't hiring right now. We just don't need you," I said flatly.

Christina wasn't even listening to me anymore, she now stood with her hands on her hips, pondering who knows what. Her face slowly began to change however from anger to a look of calm resign. I couldn't even imagine what was coming next.

Walking over to me, she kneeled down in front of me and looked up into my face. Her eyes were beautiful, as was her face, something that I realized was such a rare trait: a true, natural beauty.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you Dean," she said, almost whispering. "It's not your fault. All of this was caused by Rick and he is the person to blame, not you. But I know he agreed to pay you to not hire me on. I just need you to tell me right now if this is true. I have to know before I can consider leaving him as a representative and a lover,"

Feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place, I tried to avert my eyes from her face, but to no avail. Sighing, I returned my gaze back to her.

"Yes. Yes, he was going to pay me. $10,000 to not hire you. I'm sorry I lied, I shouldn't have gotten mixed up in this whole thing," I said, starting to stand up to leave. But suddenly I felt Christina's hand on my thigh, moving it's way up to my crotch.

"Thank you. That's all I needed to know," she whispered. I again tried to move, but this time she used both hands to push me back down. Half knowing what was coming next, I felt my throat go dry as I asked "Christina, what are you doing? Let me up,"

"Just sit down and relax. Let me handle things from here," she whispered again. Feeling her hand move to my crotch once more, I couldn't help get aroused watching her small hands move up and squeeze my dick through my gray slacks. She slowly began to unzip my pants, while my body relaxed and let impulse control it, despite the fact that my brain was going a mile a minute, thinking about what would happen if Rick walked in; thinking about what would happen if someone else walked in; but most importantly I thought about Alyssa. Struggling desperately to keep my dick from thinking for me, finally I resigned myself that a quick little blow job wouldn't hurt anything, because no one would ever know about that. Still, I couldn't quite shake that nagging little conscience in my head. That is, until I felt Christina lick the tip of my dick as it stuck out of my boxer shorts. Resigned to just let it happen, I laid back and closed my eyes.

But a "quick little blowjob" wasn't what Christina had in store. Hearing a sliding sound, I looked up to see Christina stepping out of her zebra striped skin hugging pants and pull her panties aside right outside her tiny little slit. Before I knew what was happening, she had lowered herself onto my cock. My god was she tight. And so hot and wet, I felt that my dick would melt inside of her. The velvet of her pussy sleeve was softer than anything I had ever felt on earth, and I couldn't believe that I could actually get my dick into her. It was then that I realized that I wasn't getting an innocent blowjob, I was fucking another woman. This time, for the moment at least, my logic won out. Attempting to pull Christina off of my shaft, I said,

"Christina, I can't. I'm seeing someone and I can't cheat on her," I said meekly. She was still riding me up and down as she laughed.

"Haha. You live out her in L.A., you work in Hollywood, and you worry about cheating on someone. NOW who is acting like the little kid," she said.

"Tell me," she said sexily, brushing the pink attachment from her eyes. "Can your woman do this?" With that, I felt Christina force herself back onto me all the way, impaling herself. That in and of itself was a tremendous feeling, but what she did next was incredible. Starting at the tip of my prick, I felt her voluntarily contract and expand her pussy muscles around me, creating a ripple effect that shot all the way down my prick and almost caused me to blow my load inside of her right then and there.

Caught totally off guard, I threw my head back and moaned loudly. Christina smiled devilishly and began riding me up and down again, occasionally doing the pussy ripple again. I was totally gone now, driven totally by pure animal lust and no longer clear thinking. Fuck Alyssa I thought to myself. She is probably getting fucked by another guy somewhere too. She will never know that I fucked this hot tight little cunt. She...

Suddenly my mind cleared up as I heard Christina say, through labored breathes, "Ok Rick honey, come in and join us,"

Glancing around Christina's nubile body (she had pulled her tits out now and was in the process of sucking her own nipple as I guided her up and down my cock with my hands on her hips, I saw Rick Dugan standing in front of the chairs and desk, stroking himself. Angry that he might have been there this whole time, I moved to speak, but Christina beat me to it, kissing me deeply and keeping me from talking, knowing probably exactly what I was going to say. While doing this, she lifted herself off of my dick almost completely. A primal part of me was mad that she had pulled off before I came, but then I realized that she wasn't getting off me at all. She was merely moving her ass up so that it was in range of Rick's dick. Feeling his leg bump against mine, I saw a look of total bliss on his face as he sunk his dick deep into Christina's asshole slowly and purposefully. Christina moaned into my mouth. Finally I could tell that he had bottomed out inside of her, and he began to move his dick and out of her slowly, building a momentum and tempo. Catching onto his rhythm quickly, I began to match him thrust for thrust. While I wasn't happy about cheating on Alyssa, nor was I happy with sharing a woman with the diseased fleabag that was Rick Dugan, the allure and feeling of Christina Aguilera's teenage heat was just too strong.

All three of us fucked like this fucked for what felt like hours, a mass of sweat and bodily fluids (my slacks were now covered in Christina's juices) writhing around on top of a high backed leather chair. Despite having come in later (no pun intended), Rick appeared to be coming first. He moaned out loud, as did Christina, and I felt her shudder all around me as Rick sprayed the inner walls of her ass with cum. Pulling his softening dick out of her ass, Christina focused her efforts on getting herself and me off. Pushing down and grinding with her pelvic muscle (She was strong for such a small girl. Must have been all the dancing) against my crotch, her blond pussy hair contrasting with my darkened hair that surrounded my dick and balls, Christina began talking dirty to herself and to me.

"Oh yea....that's what I like. Oh yea baby, do that again. Little Christina can feel your big cock in me. OOOOOOoooo yea. Do it baby, make me cum. I wanna cum all over your hot cock. Do it to me, make me cum. Yea, yea, yea! That's it! AGGhhh! I'm almost there. I can feel you are almost there. Cum inside of me baby. That's it. That's what I need. I can feel you expanding in me. Shoot your hot spunk in me. I want it! I WANT IT NOW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Her scream echoed throughout the room as she came, her body shuddering on me. Her pussy rippled once more, and that was more than enough to send me over the edge, as I felt the first and second stream hit the deepest nether regions of her pussy, coating it down with her cum. I thrust into her again for the final three shots, these hitting the rest of her inside. The room smelled of sex, as Christina slid off of me, the trail of her own juices leaving a small trail down her leg and on to my pants.

Not much was said for the next few minutes. Rick and Christina kissed while I cleaned myself up, using a stain remover to clean off the cum stains on my pants. Finally, when we were all neat and tidy again, I finally spoke.

"This wasn't about you leaving Spin It was it Christina," I asked, straightening out my tie.

"No. I would never leave here," she said, kissing Rick. "This was just a bet that Rick and I had. He didn't think I could seduce another man enough to let me get double teamed. But it worked,"

"So then I was used for a bet?" I said, growing angrier by the second. “What about that girl you were fucking before I got here Rick?” I asked, trying to score any points to make up for my total feeling of being used.

"Oh, that’s a friend of mine. Rick and I fuck other people. But we always come back,” Christina said, smiling.

“As far as being used, yes and no. I'd wanted to fuck you since you got here to L.A. and your reputation spread. And it was a fantasy of Rick's to tag team a girl. And you got to fuck me, so that and of itself is a good deal for everyone involved, wouldn't you say?" said Christina, her ego now almost as big as the room.

12