Journal of an Agent Ch. 07

Story Info
Solving Catherine Zeta-Jones' marital problems.
3.1k words
4.39
67k
10
0

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Catherine Zeta-Jones

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This is Part 7 of an ongoing series. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

* * * * *

The least fun part about being an agent out here in Hollywood is having to do damage control when some sort of bad press happens to one of your clients. They say that any news is good news, but I have to disagree. Sometimes a celebrity can do something so stupid that it damages their career for the rest of their life. That is of course, if you let it happen.

I was faced with one of those situations now and my mind was racing as I tried to grasp what to do. Sitting in front of me in tears was the beautiful Welsh actress, Catherine Zeta-Jones, who recently became Zeta-Jones Douglas after she married Michael Douglas. Catherine's makeup was running off of her cheeks onto her hands as she sobbed into them, and her dark black hair was in a total mess. Catherine wasn't even a client of the firm. She was represented by a competing agent here in town, Bill Garrett. What had brought her to me had to do with her husband, who WAS a client of my firm.

Staring at the television set on the corner of my desk, I hit rewind and play again. What I was watching was definitely bad news. Recorded from inside of the couples home, the surveillance camera (installed to keep out paparazzi and thieves) clearly showed Micheal Douglas having sex with a girl who was obviously not his wife. She appeared to be a hooker; someone Micheal had picked up off the streets here in Hollywood and taken back to the house while Catherine was away doing an interview in New York City, Catherine later said. What was so disconcerting about the tape came right at the part I kept rewinding over and over. Micheal and the prostitute were talking and the camera managed to pick up most of their conversation. In the course of the talk, you can clearly hear the hooker say that she is 14. Though the tape only shows the back of his head, you can tell Micheal looks a little shocked at first, but then he lunged at the girl again and they begin having sex again. That's where the tape stops. Statutory rape. With a girl who is 14. And a hooker. And the John is a world famous actor and celebrity. This was not going to be a good day.

Between sobs, Catherine began to speak to me for the first time since she walked in the office and explained the tape.

"Is there anything we can do?" she said, wiping her left eye.

Reclining in my chair and pondering the problem, I think.

"How many people have a copy of this tape? Who else has seen it?"

"Well, the tapes get put into storage by the cleaning staff every night. They normally watch to see if there is anything suspicious happening on the tapes and then they just rewind and recycle them for some other night," Catherine said. "The staff were the ones who first showed it to me. They promised me they didn't make any copies of the tape, but just to be on the safe side I paid them each $10,000 to stay quiet. So as far as I know, that's the only tape,"

"Well, then the problem is simple to solve," I said. Reaching into the VCR, I pull out the tape. Breaking off the plastic in the back, I begin yanking out the tape and destroying it. Within a few minutes the entire tape is out of the case and I run it through the paper shredder underneath my desk. Catherine sat motionless through all this, a look of contentment at the cause of so much grief being absolved.

"There we go. And thank God too. With the Oscars coming up, Micheal wouldn't need this sort of thing happening. You did the right thing Catherine," I said, smiling at her "Now you oughta go home and take care of your baby."

Fidgeting in the chair, Catherine looked a little uneasy and more than a little distant, lost in her own thoughts.

"Catherine?" I said, trying to wake her from the daze she was in.

"I think you need to come over tonight. There is a little bit more to this than what you just saw," she said, with a dreamy like look on her face.

"Alright. Give directions to my secretary Julie and I will be over there around 8 or so," I said.

Catherine left my office and I spent the rest of the afternoon pondering what she meant by "a little more".

Arriving at the Douglas mansion at 8 sharp, I was led in by a small Hispanic woman that I assumed was the maid. Making my way to their study, I walked in and realized that the room I was in was the same as the one on the tape. Catherine was seated on a huge leather sofa, dressed in a burgundy dress with a light white floral print on the side. She was drinking from a glass of scotch and I saw that she had the bottle right next to her on the end table. Whatever it was she wanted to talk about, it must have taken a lot of nerve to discuss.

Finishing off her drink, Catherine motioned for me to sit. I took a seat in a big armchair that was as overstuffed as the couch she was sitting on was. The room was filled with books from the floor to the ceiling, all neatly arranged. The lighting was semi dark, save for a couple of floor lamps off in the corners. A very nice (and expensive) home to be sure. Even my own mansion, inherited from my deceased father, wasn't this nice. But I guess if you have a lengthy career like Micheal Douglas had had, you can afford the very best.

"Thanks for coming Dean. I want to show you something," Catherine said, getting up from the sofa. Bending down to pick up a remote control from the table in front of the sofa, I couldn't help but stare at her great ass. She was thin in a muscular way, and I knew that she had to have worked extra hard to keep her figure following her pregnancy just a few months ago.

Clicking a button on the remote, I was surprised to see one of the book shelves on the far wall begin to move and spin around, revealing a huge television mounted in the center of the shelf. All around the TV was equipment and at least 5 shelves of video tapes. Hitting another button on the remote, the TV came to life and I saw that the picture was a live view of the room we were in, covered from all angles.

"You see, Micheal and I have a dirty little pleasure. Both of us get off on seeing ourselves having sex on camera, broadcasted in the same room while we are doing it," Catherine said. Some unseen speakers reverberated what she was saying as it echoed along the shelves of this massive library.

"But right around the time we got engaged, Micheal began to look around for other women," Catherine continued. Pushing another button, a black and white picture came on screen. It showed two people having sex on the same couch Catherine had been seated on just a moment before. Again it was Micheal Douglas and again it wasn't Catherine Zeta-Jones he was fucking. Catherine pushed another button and the picture changed again. Micheal again, but this time a different girl. This girl was black and it appeared that Micheal was fucking her in the ass. Lost in the moment of the sex on screen, I felt my erection in my pants start to blossom.

Catherine pushed yet another button and the picture cut off. Turning to face me, she spoke again.

"All of the girls you just saw were hookers. Micheal has some sort of weird fetish towards them. He gets off on knowing that he is rich and famous and they are just prostitutes," she said, the crispness of her Welsh accent causing each word she said to have a distinct tone to it.

"I've known about this for a while. And he knows I know. It's just some sort of weird complex he has towards me. I believe it's called the Madonna/Whore complex. He loves me too much to do the stuff that he does with the hookers with me. Normally this sort of behavior would upset me," Catherine continued, walking over to refill her drink. "But since he is such a loving man, and a great father, I can't fault him too much. It's just the nature of things out here in Hollywood I guess. A far cry from back in Europe, but I knew all of this sort of stuff happened when I came over here," she said.

"So what is the problem then?" I said, still trying to figure out where she was going with this.

"Well, it's an age thing. After he has one of these fuck sessions with his hookers, he never has any energy left for me, so I often go unsatisfied. He may be in his late 50's and that is all he has, but I'm still young and I get horny just as much as the next girl," she said, sipping from her scotch.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked. "Reign him in? Send him to a shrink?"

"No no no," she said, laughing. "I just want you to fuck me,"

My jaw almost hit the floor on this one. I have had sex with a lot of girls and actresses since I moved here, but never any as elegant and beautiful as Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Fighting back my hormones, I tried to think reasonably. "I don't think that will solve anything. If anything, it will make matters worse," I said.

"I disagree. Micheal trusts you and your firm, so it's not like you are a total stranger. And since you don't represent me, it's not like we are mixing business with pleasure. And besides, I've heard from a few reliable sources that you are hung like a horse," Catherine said, licking her lips sexily.

"I uhh...still don't know about it," I said. My reasoning was losing out and the erection in my pants was getting unbearable.

Switching the television back on so that the room was on TV, this time from an angle that was to the side of both of us, Catherine began walking towards me.

"Would this change your mind?" she said softly. Catherine began sliding the shoulders of her dress off and as it moved it's way down her body, her bare breasts became exposed. Her nipples were a light pink color, with dark areolas around the base. They weren't too big and her breasts were still very perky and upright, despite having just had a child. Continuing to slide the dress down, Catherine also was wearing any panties. The trim V shape of her bush was neatly shaped and I could see that her pussy lips were very aroused.

She was now standing directly in front of me and I could smell the musk of her womanly scent filling my nostrils. I started to speak, but Catherine leaned over and began to kiss me softly at first, than passionately. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth as it wrestled around inside. I threw caution and reason to the wind and began to kiss her back. Catherine's long black hair was hanging to one side over her shoulder and in the dim light of the room, she looked like a goddess, her olive skin illuminating the light of the room. I could make out even the soft hairs on the back of her arms, a light color in contrast to her perfect skin.

Catherine now joined me in the arm chair and placed her legs on my knees. Grabbing my face with both hands, we continued to kiss like two long separated lovers, our breathing becoming more intense by the moment. Finally I broke the kiss to get more comfortable. Standing up from the chair, I held Catherine in my arms while she busily slid her hand down to my belt and let my slacks fall to the floor. Slipping her hand into the opening in my boxer shorts, her hand wrapped around my stiff cock. Jerking it slowly, she began to play with my balls in one hand while she jerked me up and down with the other. I had moved my head to her neck and was making my way down her chest, paying special attention to her breasts and cleavage area.

I felt myself nearing orgasm surprisingly early, so I pulled Catherine's hand away. Pulling my boxers off completely now, I stood in just my white starched shirt, pressing my chest against hers and feeling her erect nipples poking into the fabric. Catherine began to unbutton my shirt slowly from the top down, finally reaching the bottom button. Bending down, she used her teeth to unclasp this one, she slid the shirt off of my shoulders. Kissing her way up my chest, she licked my nipples a couple of times until we reached eye level again and began to kiss yet again.

After a few moments of this, Catherine had had enough. Reaching down to grasp my cock again, she pulled it gently towards her pussy. Guiding the head in at first, she gasped a little as it entered her.

"It's been a while since I've had anyone this big," she said. "Michael is only 5 inches."

I pushed more of my dick into her slowly, until finally I was in her completely. Catherine sighed contentedly and I began to pump in and out of her at a slow pace. Glancing over out of the corner of my eye, I saw that our lovemaking was center stage up on screen. The noise of our intercourse and our breathing was echoing throughout the room thanks to the installed speakers.

Catherine slowly pushed me onto the floor with my dick still inside of her. Grabbing the remote from the nearby table, she hit a button and our fucking was now in an even clearer picture. Seeing myself onscreen was a major turn on, so I began to thrust up and into her harder. But Catherine was doing almost all the work, as she bounced up and down on my cock while I was struggling to keep my thrusts going inside of her.

One of my harder thrusts caused my dick to slip out of her and slide into her surprisingly loose asshole. Catherine gasped and moaned at the same time over this. I was about to pull my dick out and put it back inside of her hot, wet snatch, but she reached down and held it in there.

"Keep it there. I like being a naughty girl," she said.

The position wasn't very comfortable for me, so I rotated myself around and had Catherine get on all fours. Facing where I thought the cameras were, I looked up to see myself on that huge projection TV, fucking Catherine Zeta-Jones up the ass. I began to slam into her harder and harder until finally I couldn't control myself for too much longer.

"Catherine," I panted "I'm about to cum. I'm gonna shoot inside your ass!" I said breathlessly.

"Hold on, I'm about to cum too. Let's cum together," she replied, her beautiful body getting rocked back and forth as I fucked her ass deep.

"Uuggggnnhhh!!" Catherine moaned, and I knew she was just about to cum. Shoving myself as deep as I could, I shot my huge load into her. Catherine's pussy released a torrent of juice a split second later and we both cried out in ecstasy as pleasure washed over our bodies.

Collapsing onto the floor, Catherine was back up in a second. Pulling my dick from her ass, I was pleased to see that I was still very hard. A few droplets of cum were still left on my dick. Catherine got on her knees and licked them off, smiling up at me in that same smile that melted the hearts of millions of men.

Without saying a word, Catherine began jacking my dick again, alternating between licking and sucking on it and moving it up and down with her hand. Thrusting her entire mouth around it, her lips stretched to fit the length of my nine inch member into her mouth and down her throat. This was total bliss for me as I reached down and held onto the side of Catherine's face, guiding her nimble tongue and mouth up and down my cock. She continued to lick and suck me, teasing my balls lightly with the tips of her finger nails.

I could feel the pressure building inside my balls, and I tried to jam my cock back into Catherine's mouth to unload inside of her cheeks. But she resisted and pulled it out, instead jerking me off right above her mouth and lips.

"This is my favorite thing to do on camera. It's the money shot. Now come on baby, spray my face with your cum!" she said sexily, her tongue sticking out and her mouth waiting to accept my hot, sticky load.

I felt my load arrive, shooting up the shaft of my cock like a bolt of lightening. My cock spewed forth a huge load, landing all over Catherine's face. Looking up to the screen as it arrived, I saw the cum land on her cheek and nose, and dribble down to her waiting mouth and tongue beneath it. A strand stretched from my dick to her chin, which she quickly gobbled up from the tip of my dick. My cum covering her face in the soft light of the room, nothing could be more beautiful. Catherine licked off what she could with her tongue and then scooped off the rest with her fingers, smearing it into her tits and chest.

"Thanks for that," she said a few minutes later after we had both dressed and she walked me to the door.

"I'll be sure to send you a copy of the tape," she said winking at me as she shut the door behind me.

Walking back to my car, I understood that sometimes even the worse days have their silver lining.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading! Send me feedback!