Journal of an Agent Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was really going at it on my shaft, slurping and sucking hotly as she moved her head up and down me. Her lips were tightened in an "O" shape and the saliva coating my cock helped it slide in and out of mouth and to the back of her throat. Julia wasn't the best girl at giving head that I had encountered, but her gusto and resolve, not to mention the strangely erotic quality of her warm saliva and drool coating every centimeter of my cock, was still incredibly pleasurable.

Slipping a hand up underneath her skirt, Julia used one hand to grip onto my legs and the other to tease and play with her clit as she squatted beneath me.

"Let me watch you play with yourself," I whispered to her in between breaths. I was panting heavily now, the smokiness of the club and the heat of all the people dancing was causing sweat to pour down my face and neck.

Julia obliged my request, lifting her skirt aside to give me a clear view of her hairless pussy. This was quite a surprise because I never would have figured Julia to be the type to go to the trouble to rid herself of pubic hair. Her tiny snatch, stretched a little and red in color from the fucking we had just done was dampening with her own juices, the lips slightly spread as she slipped her finger inside. Her eyes locking with mine, Julia continued to bob up and down on my cock, sucking hard as her long blond hair hung down behind her ears.

Julia reached up and undid my pants, letting them slip down as the pressure on my balls eased. I sighed in relief as I felt Julia's hand reach out and grab my nuts, fondling them around in her hand slowly, occasionally giving a little tug.

Her head began to bob faster now, as did her hand in sliding in and out of her pussy and I guessed Julia was just about to cum. She tightened her grip on my leg, squeezing hard, as her body shivered in bliss upon reaching her climax. Moaning onto my cock, I almost blew my load from the way Julia was practically screaming on my dick, and I narrowly avoided the situation by grabbing hold of Julias head and tugging on her hair tightly, pushing her nose straight into my stomach to allow my cock to slide completely down her throat.

This caused Julia to lose her balance on her already shaky (from the orgasm) knees and she toppled forward, landing on the dance floor in front of me. A couple of guys stopped to look but then resumed what they were doing. I bent down to help Julia up, but instead she rocked back onto her ass, only to land on her back again purposely, her legs spread now as she lay on the dance floor.

My pants around my ankles, I didn't hesitate to practically leap on top of her, managing to impale her on my shaft in practically one thrust. Julia and I were beyond the point of caring about who saw us now or what would happen - the air of sex that seemed to rise from every nook and cranny of the club was overpowering us and our sexual energies. Julia had parted her pussy lips with two fingers when I had entered her, raising her ass from the ground to meet my thrust.

Having better access to her full body now, I felt myself bottom out deep inside of her hot, steamy cunt. The feel of my pubic hair across her shaved snatch was unique, almost as if I was making love to something heavenly and sweet, almost angelic in it's texture and feel. I ground myself into her, my rod moving like a hot piece of steel in and out of her deep and inviting tunnel, trying to push her through the wooden planks of the dance floor. Julia had reached her arms around my back now and was grabbing onto me tightly. I could feel her nails scraping against my back through my shirt, feel them raking into and across my skin.

I felt my orgasm approaching and glanced down at Julia. Her mouth was tightly closed, her face flushed and damp with perspiration as she looked into my eyes.

"I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" I asked. I don't know why I bothered this one time, after having shot my load into so many starlets in the past. It turned out not to matter

"In me. I want to feel you shoot in me. I'm on the pill, so don't worry," Julia whispered, pushing her mouth up to kiss me. I did remember - I was the one who suggested that she go on it, after she had a close call scare with some anonymous guy she had fucked after a night long rave.

My cockhead expanded and I released my spunk deep inside of her pussy, the walls of it seeming to thirst for the seed, wanting and urging me to coat her inner softness with it. I felt the head of my prick bump against her cervix as the final spurt came shooting out like a cannon.

I gasped loudly as I lifted myself off of Julia, our clothes a sweaty and tangled mess now. Standing up, I zipped myself up and lifted Julia to her feet, her hair looking completely dis-shelved, but also incredibly satisfied.

"Well, that was fun," I said to Julia, putting my hand around her shoulder as we walked off the dance floor. There were still guys mingling around but it was obvious that the party was elsewhere now. One of the guys however, called out to us as we were leaving "Hey girlfriend, you forgot something!"

We both turned around to look and sure enough, Julia's purse and her left shoe were scattered across the middle of the floor. Luckily for us, no one had gone through the purse to identify who she was.

"Thanks," she said, waving to the man.

"No sister, you forgot something else!" he said to her. Julia looked puzzled. He pointed down at her legs and Julia looked - running down the back of her knee was a small stream of cum (mine or hers, it was tough to tell). Julia scooped it up and licked it off her finger.

"Oh, that. Heh, thanks," she said sheepishly as we made it out to the parking lot.

The cool winter air of the Pacific coast was crisp and just brisk enough to have a little bite as we climbed into Julia's car, back to my office. The ride was more silent now, although we both felt surprisingly more at ease and comfortable around each other. I placed my hand on Julia's leg almost the entire way there, knowing that even if the sex never happened again, at least we had grown to be good friends.

When we got back to my office, the parking lot long since deserted save my car, I stepped out and leaned down to the passenger window to talk to Julia. She rolled it down and was happy to oblige.

"You know, I still can't believe I thought you were gay," she said with a chuckle.

"Well, I hope you know now that I'm not," I said with a grin.

"Listen Dean, I hope this doesn't come out sounding the wrong way and all, but I don't think I want to make this a serious thing," Julia said, her face becoming more stoic now. The thought of it being more serious had never crossed my mind through out the whole evening, but I figured Julia was just trying to set some ground rules.

"I don't either. I'm already involved with someone any ways," I said. Julia's face turned into a scowl, upset at being the mistress instead of the (possible) girlfriend. "No, don't worry. She's on the East Coast and we agreed to see other people when we aren't together," I said to her, which allowed her face to loosen a little.

"Ok. I just didn't want you to think I was into anything serious right now in my life. I want to go out and party, have fun. You know, the usual kid stuff. But I have to say, you were one hell of a fuck," she said, the grin returning to her face.

"Thank you, thank you. I do what I can," I said, tapping on the window base as I walked off to my car. Julia rolled up the window and I waved to her as she drove off. She had flicked her music back on and I'm sure that anyone out at this hour (4:07 by my watch) would be sure to hear her coming.

Heading back to my car, I walked across the gravel of the parking lot towards it, clicking the security system button to unlock it. Somehow though, and I was never able to remember if it was through a rustling or something I saw or what, I noticed that I wasn't alone in the parking lot. Off to the side, in a small patch of woods as I walked to the car, opening the door and getting in, there was definite movement from the branches and leaves.

Not wanting to draw any suspicion, I started the car as casually as I could, my heart racing in my chest. I reached down and picked up my cell phone, pretending to dial someone as I sat in the drivers seat, glancing out the rearview mirror.

No one could have seen my eyes in the darkness, but I could certainly see who ever it was slip away into the woods. My mind tried to rationalize, figuring it might have been a bum or a car thief or something of the sort. But as the person - it was definitely a man, I could tell now - moved further into the woods, the angle of the moonlight just happened to flood the side of his body enough to give me a perfect glimpse of what he was carrying: a long lensed camera, just like the ones the paparazzi used.

Still sitting in my car, I glanced out the windows around me to make sure the coast was clear, then proceeded to slowly roll down the window and listen. A burst of cold air hit me and I heard some crickets in the distance, but otherwise the night was silent. I knew that those woods opened up after about 40 yards or so downhill to another office parking lot. If whoever the man was had parked down there, at this time of night I would surely be able to hear him start up his vehicle.

I waited for a few more seconds - or was it minutes? Time passes agonizingly slow when your heart beats a mile a minute - and then heard it: the unmistakable sound of an engine revving. A large engine from the sound of it. Rolling up my window, I waited for a moment and drove my BMW around the back of the building. It gave me a perfect view of the road, whose only way out from this office space cul-de-sac was right passed our building. The mystery man would think I had left and go buzzing right past as he made his "getaway".

Sure enough, not but ten seconds later did he come roaring down the street, hauling major ass as he tried to put as much distance between himself and me as he could. He drove a huge black Chevy Suburban, the kind of car that was the bane of every environmental nut in California's existence. I must have startled him when I arrived back at the office. Whatever he was doing had been interrupted and he had to make a quick exit. I counted to twenty before I flicked on my lights and followed him.

The Shooting Stars Office is only about two blocks from the freeway so even with the amount of head start I gave him, it didn't take me long to catch up to him on the interstate. Traffic was sparse as he headed north for the coast, driving well over the speed limit. Part of me wanted him to get pulled over, but I knew that if that happened then I'd never know who he was.

I allowed some distance to get between us, a car or two, as he continued driving out to Santa Monica and onto the PCH that I had just been on not an hour earlier. As he headed for his exit, the two cars that had been between us didn't get off at the exit, leaving me and Mr. Suburban to the darkness of the night.

I slowed down my speed a little so as not to be very visible in his rear view mirror. And yet, he must have seen me because he quickly speeded up and tried to lose me. For whatever reason, I decided that I didn't care if he saw me or not and raced to catch up to him. The roadways were completely deserted now, not another car around for miles as we zoomed along the precarious blacktop, the dark and cold ocean filling up every thing to the left of the car beyond the window.

Right behind him now, I tried to make out his license plate in the dark, but he began to swerve erratically around on the road, making it impossible for my high beams to catch it. My cover was definitely blown now, but since I knew that we were the only ones on the road, as long as I stayed behind him there wasn't much he could do to stop me from following him.

Turns out I was wrong. The driver stopped driving so frantically now and leveled out his path, which puzzled me. I was able in the waning moonlight to see the silhouette of his head in the drivers seat. He held something to his head...what was that? It looked like a cell phone or something.

Suddenly, the phone in my car began to ring. The loudness of it in the dark car startled me completely, causing me to literally jump in my seat. I glanced over at it - the caller ID said UNKNOWN CALLER. Hesitantly, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said, my voice a little shaky.

"Have a nice trip. Hope you can swim," the voice on the other end said, a gravely and scratchy, unnatural voice.

"What?" I said, looking straight at the car in front of me, puzzled by what he had said. In a blink of an eye though, everything he had said made sense.

Swerving violently off the side of the road to pull over into the soft shoulder as we rounded a corner, I didn't have time to react to see the OTHER black Suburban come flying at me from around the corner of the road. In the blackness of the night, it looked like a great metallic beast as time slowed down to a crawl that moment before it slammed into the side of me going at least 40 mph, sending my car skidding on it's side towards the thin metallic guard rail that kept me from crashing into the sea at least 100 feet below.

My passenger side crippled and mangled, the sound of glass breaking and airbags deploying and metal bending seeming to come at me from all directions, my car crashed through the guard rail and rested with my front left wheel hanging half on and half off of the side of the cliff.

I stared out the drivers window into nothingness, the ground below me missing as I teetered on the edge. My heart was beating uncontrollably now as I frantically tried to think about what to do. And that's when I realized I was powerless to do anything as I looked up into the rear view mirror yet again and saw that it hadn't been another Suburban. No, it had been an 18 wheeler that hit me from the side. I could still see white chips of paint from my car on it's grill. But more haunting than that was the sheer moment of eerie panic that hit me as I saw the tractor trailer barreling at the back of my car now at who knew how fast. I realized then that I could do nothing. So I did the only thing that I could think about, the only thing still in my control: I held tight to the steering wheel and gritted my teeth.

The impact came hard and fast, jolting my head back against the seat and then violently forward onto the steering wheel as my car was crushed from not only the side but the back now. But the jolt was momentary, not to last. For it was then that I fell, gracelessly and without a sound, my car launching like a crippled bottle rocket the long distance down into the deep blue sea below.

To Be Continued...

Chapter 25: Alyson Hannigan

12