Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 12: Dirty Dozen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her bottom forward as if to escape but his hips pursued her, keeping his cock within her rectum, refusing to withdraw.

"Shhh! It's ok. The worst part is over. Try and relax... you're going to love it..."

"It's so big..."

"So we'll take it very slooowlyyyyy!"

Alice was gasping for breath as her body tried to adjust to the invading shaft that I could see had barely penetrated her. I saw Steve squirt another dollop of lube onto his fingers then his hand disappeared from sight between their two bodies.

A moment later his hands were on her hips and he had started to thrust forward and backward in tiny, tightly controlled movements, each time penetrating my wife's body a little deeper.

Alice's face was a picture of surprise, discomfort and puzzlement as her rectum was slowly filled by Steve's cock. Her eyes went from wide open to tightly closed in a split-second, as did her mouth until she began to bite her lower lip.

"There... that's better, Ali..."

Steve's voice was reassuring but Alice's body was still tense. She brought her knees up higher almost into a foetal position then squealed as this new exposure allowed Steve to slip his cock deeper still into her body.

"Good girl, Ali! Nearly there now... try and relax... there!"

"It's so big... so full..."

"That's because you've got all of me in your ass, Ali. All of me! That's my girl! It will start to feel good soon!"

He rested, his lower belly pressed against my wife's back, his invisible cock buried deep in her rectum, his fingers gently stroking her arms, sides and back then her belly and buttocks.

"Can you feel yourself loosening?" he whispered into her ear. She gulped then nodded, her teeth still biting her lower lip. "That's good. I can feel it too. Now we'll take it very easily."

Slowly and carefully, Steve began to draw his cock back from her rectum, then equally slowly thrust it in. He did it again, then a third time and I saw the look on my wife's face begin to soften, the lines of pain fading rapidly.

"That's really good. You're getting looser and looser. Does it feel nice yet?"

The answer was beginning to be obvious as Alice's face changed again. Her body began to twist and stretch slowly as if adjusting to this new sensation, learning to find first the most comfortable, then the most pleasurable position.

Steve's thrusting grew a little faster and more forceful; I could hear the sound of his lower belly slapping against my wife's slender buttocks with each slightly awkward stroke.

"mmmmmm"

The low sound emanating from Alice's tightly closed lips was one of surprise mixed with unexpected pleasure. In response, Steve increased his pace, his efforts rewarded by another long, low moan over the strange new sound of an ass being fucked.

'Slup... slup... slup... slup!'

"Ohhh Steeeve!"

'Slup... slup... slup... slup!' the pace was a little faster now.

"Hhhhhhhhhhh" she croaked, her eyes once again wide open, staring into the blankness of the candle-lit bedroom.

'Sulp-slup... Slup-slup...' a little faster still.

"Does it still hurt?" I heard Steve whisper. Alice was unable to speak but first nodded then shook her head decisively.

"I don't know," she moaned, "it's soooo..."

'Slup-slup-slup-slup...'

"OhhhhhhooowwwwwohhhhhmyyyyGooodddd!"

I will never forget the look on my wife's face as the first anal orgasm of her life began to take hold. Building much more slowly than her many vaginal climaxes, it appeared to begin in her chest rather than her loins but when it struck, it spread like lightning.

Her wailing stopped as if choked off and she fell silent though her mouth gaped open wide; her eyes were wider than a child's at Christmas and her face and neck were twisted in an extraordinary grimace as Steve thrust himself over and over into her rectum.

"Chrrriiisssttt!"

Alice's legs bent up to her chest, then straightened out in slow motion as her fingers stretched claw-like across the rumpled sheet in front of her. This was like nothing I had seen before!

Steve's thrusting was smooth and controlled but relentless. Seconds later my wife's body began to flex and she rolled slowly onto her front, Steve following closely, his cock never leaving her anus until she lay face first on the white cotton with her lover on her back. As I watched, he deftly slipped his knees between hers and forced her legs grotesquely wide.

"Nnnnngh!"

Alice moaned into the mattress as this new position let Steve's cock slip a few precious millimetres deeper into her rectum. Steve's weight was fully on her, pressing hard against her toned buttocks, driving her lower belly into the mattress as his thrusting grew faster and deeper. For the second time in a single evening I was watching my wife lying face down on the bed as a man fucked her hard from behind. But this time the man's cock was somewhere completely new!

"How does it feel, Mister Cuckold?"

My eyes had been fixed so firmly on my wife's anal defloration that I had all but forgotten Carmen was close by.

"W... What?"

"Watching you wife lose her last cherry? How does it feel watching my husband fucking your sweet, innocent wife in the ass? She's never let you do that, has she, Mister Cuckold!"

No reply was needed or could possibly be adequate.

"And she's really getting into it now. Look!"

Carmen was certainly right. Any resistance my wife had been offering had now disappeared completely; Steve was fucking her exactly as he wanted. Alice's legs were spread wide apart, giving her lover free access to her private parts and he was taking full if careful advantage of her.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Alice's moans, muffled by the mattress, showed only too clearly how pleasure and pain had merged together; I could see her sweet face grimacing as waves of both washed over her.

How long could this last? I knew how strong her appetite for 'normal' sex could be with the right man but had no idea how her body could endure this new, unfamiliar onslaught.

Then, as I watched, Steve paused in his thrusting. For a moment he pulled back, his monstrous condom-covered cock slipping from my wife's anus. I gasped as I saw it gaping open, a dark circle against the paleness of her bottom. Confused grimaces crossed my pretty wife's face as if she couldn't understand whether his absence was a relief or a disappointment. Certainly I felt disappointed if this was how it was all to end.

But I needn't have worried; a moment later, Steve had slipped his arm beneath her waist, raised her torso from the bed and with his other hand, stuffed two pillows under her hips. When he lowered her back down, my wife's buttocks were raised obscenely towards both her lover and her audience; her legs spread wide, her body totally exposed to his whims, her newly violated anus still gaping.

Steve moved quickly back into place, his cock in his hand. Alice squealed as, out of my line of sight, his cock was thrust back into her rectum.

"Oh God! Please..." she moaned, her eyes tightly closed.

This time once his cock was fully inside, Steve didn't hold back; taking his weight on his hands either side of her head, he rammed himself into her body hard and fast.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup...'

"AaahhhhhhooooowwwwwWWWWW!"

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup...'

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Alice's orgasm was like nothing I had seen before; her whole body convulsing beneath Steve's powerful frame. The hollow, slapping sounds of their violent union filled the room and made my head spin. My cock was now so hard it was protruding stupidly from my shorts but I didn't care as I stared and stared at the incredible action on the bed.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup...'

"Jeeeeesssuuuussss heeelllpppp mmmeee!!"

Alice's body throbbed and pulsed as another unfamiliar wave of this new kind of orgasm hit her, cutting off her voice after this last exclamation, her face was twisted and ugly as she came one final time...

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup...'

And then with a loud, bull-like bellow, Steve reached his own climax and began to cum. His rhythm broke, his back arched, his own face contorted as he began to fill the condom in my wife's rectum with his semen.

"Nnngh! Nnngh! Nnngh!"

His voice was hard and crude as his body slammed into hers, forcefully, deliberately but with a slowing pace until eventually the thrusting stopped and the room went still.

"Oh my fucking God!" I whispered.

"You said it, Mister Cuckold," Carmen replied quietly alongside me.

Small beads of sweat dripped from Steve's forehead onto my wife's slender back and buttocks as he softened inside her, panting. Alice was simply spent; her energy completely drained; she had been fucked almost literally into unconsciousness. I, her husband had seen only part of her ordeal and that had been shocking enough; who could blame her for falling asleep now?

Steve stroked her back and hips caringly with his fingertips - there was no doubting the genuine affection he had for his lover - before taking the base of his cock in his fingers and carefully withdrawing both his flaccid member and its semen-filed sheath from her anus. He stroked her back and buttocks gently for a moment longer, then carefully inverted the condom and squeezed all its sticky creamy contents onto Alice's inert back where it lay in tiny pools on her skin.

I watched as Steve rose slowly to his feet, bent over and kissed Alice on one of her raised buttocks then crossed the bedroom floor to where his own wife Carmen was waiting for him. I felt his hand patting me on the back as he passed without saying anything; actions speak louder than words and Steve's actions that evening had spoken volumes.

"It's over to you now," Carmen said quietly, taking her husband's hand in hers as they left the room leaving my spent wife and me together; very soon I expected to hear the two of them making love in their own room next door, Steve still unaware than his She-Devil of a wife was in fact already pregnant.

The silence in the room was strange after all that had happened. I sat quietly on the bed alongside my exhausted, heavily breathing wife whose violated bottom was still propped on the pillows, her red, sore and slowly closing anus obscenely presented to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked her softly. She mumbled something which sounded like 'tired'.

I ran my fingers along her slender back and spine, then over the slightly bony mounds of her athletic buttocks, my eyes fixed on the pools of semen lying on her soft skin. Eventually and inevitably I dipped my fingers into the gooey mess, rubbing it between my fingertips before raising them to my face.

I sniffed then licked Steve's thick, seed from my hand, savouring the taste. Something was different! I scooped up another pool, sniffed and licked it, running it around my mouth. And then I realised that, having been in a condom, there were none of my wife's juices mixed in with her lover's seed. The strong, slightly acrid secretions from my orgasming wife were missing, and how badly I wanted to smell and taste them.

A strange feeling of disappointment passed through me, but I bent over anyway, kissed her back and bottom and lapped up the few reaming puddles of semen from her back and cheeks. There wasn't very much; Steve must have ejaculated at least once before taking Alice's last virginity; I knew from experience how much semen he would usually leave in my sweet wife's vagina and wished there was more to see now.

I imagined Julie downstairs, taking Steve's first huge ejaculation in her vagina before being inseminated multiple times by her new young lover Mitch. Now that the noises downstairs had stopped, was she lying there imagining all that sperm wriggling inside her though search for a fertile womb would be fruitless?

"Was it.. ok... for you?" Alice's sleepy voice broke my reverie.

"It was amazing; YOU were amazing," I smiled, leaning over to kiss her on the lips.

"You taste of Steve," she smiled sheepishly.

I kissed her again.

"Do you need anything?" I asked softly, stroking her sweet face.

"Just sleep!"

I gently raised her hips and slipped the pillows out from underneath. She sank to the bed, the cleft between her buttocks closing, depriving me of the sight of her battered anus. It was probably best that way.

I stripped off my clothes, retrieved the duvet from its chair next to the wall and climbed naked onto the bed, pulling it over the pair of us. My wife snuggled up to me, her blonde hair in my face. I inhaled her sweet scent, a wonderful, intoxicating mixture of perfume, shampoo and recent sex.

I held her trembling body in my arms and hugged her close, listening to her breathing growing deeper and slower until she fell asleep in my arms.

The candles flickered but I let them burn; I was not going to leave my lovely, sweet wife alone now, not after all she had been through and clearly enjoyed that night. I lay quietly listening to the sounds of mating; Steve and Carmen's apparently passionate copulation coming from the room next door and from downstairs where Mitch had apparently rested enough to do an even more comprehensive job on Julie than he had on Alice.

God alone knew how many times he had fucked that poor, pregnant girl, with and without her cuckold husband present. What would she be like in the morning?

What an evening! I thought, my head spinning. In a single dinner party, Carmen had arranged the loss of no less than three virginities, turned sweet, innocent Julie into a real Slut and of course moved Alice and me another big step along our Journey into Cuckoldry.

The sounds of sex faded, first from downstairs then from the room next door. Eventually I joined my exhausted wife in slumber.

***

I rose just after dawn the next morning after very little sleep, my peace broken once again by the 'thump thump' sounds that periodically came from the bedroom alongside ours and the less frequent wailing and moaning from the spare room where Mitch had apparently carried Julie to spend the rest of the night.

Alice was sound asleep alongside me, her poor body shattered and showing the familiar signs of having spent most of the night in abandoned copulation; wildly dishevelled hair; dark eyes with smudged make-up; absent lipstick and the beginnings of a new crop of hickeys on her neck and shoulders.

I went quietly downstairs to the kitchen dressed only in my jeans and one of Steve's old T-shirts then made myself a mug of tea and sipped it, staring out of the window at the sunny day just beginning outside.

The familiar 'morning after' feeling that had followed most of Alice's infidelities washed over me, a strange mixture of sadness that once again I had been cuckolded, satisfaction at the pleasure it had brought the woman I adored, relief that it was over at least for a while and, as the vivid memories flooded in, a rush of jealous pain combined with extraordinary arousal as witnessed by the large erection tenting my trousers.

For a moment I wondered whether Gary was in his kitchen too, feeling all the same feelings; learning what it felt like to be a cuckold and know it. Given all that had happened even before he had left, he couldn't possibly have slept much either.

'Creak-creak, creak-creak!'

The sound was slow and smooth but still recognisably one of lovemaking. I listened hard trying to work out which room it was coming from and which of the three women was being fucked one last time: Alice and Steve? Julie and Mitch? Carmen and Steve? Alice and Mitch? The only combination I knew it couldn't be was Carmen and Mitch. Even when she wasn't pregnant, Carmen would never let another man's cock enter her womanly body.

I strained my ears but it was too quiet to tell and after a few minutes, the creaking ceased. Frustrated, I sat at the kitchen table, drank my tea and read the previous day's newspaper for a few minutes, until a dark shape loomed in the doorway.

"Good... Good morning..." Mitch stammered as he shuffled into the room.

He was fully dressed with a kit bag in his hand but looked exhausted, his hair tousled and his clothes dishevelled. Moreover, he was looking at me with a worried, almost fearful expression on his face; the kind of expression you might well bear when meeting in person a man whose wife you had fucked and inseminated only hours before.

"Good morning," I replied, "did you sleep well?"

"Yes... Um... OK, thanks... um... sorry I..."

"Don't worry," I interrupted, but only after letting him stammer and mumble for a good minute, "I'm not going to attack you. Not as long as you take good care of my wife, ok?"

"Ok. Thanks," he nodded sheepishly, looking more like the young man he really was than the stud he had been last night.

"If you can keep a secret, so can I," I added meaningfully. Mitch blushed and wriggled awkwardly. I assumed he was thinking of his lovely girlfriend; one who would unquestionably dump him if she learned of his sexual escapades with Alice and Julie.

I glowed slightly inside. After all I had watched him do to my wife it seemed a childish, meaningless thing to do but I felt the need to show him I wasn't a pushover in all things; I had become a cuckold for my wife's sake, not for his!

"Um... I'm sorry but... but I've got training today and... um... Carmen said she'd take me to the station..." he looked at his watch almost in panic, "but she's not up and..."

"You need to catch a train? When?" He told me.

"Jesus, Mitch! I'd better run you down now! Can you see my shoes?"

Less than a minute later we were in our MPV driving too quickly down the road towards the station, my feet jammed uncomfortably into a pair of Steve's trainers.

There was an awkward silence in the car along with a powerful smell of sex that could only have come from Mitch. His body language told me clearly how tense and uptight he was, as if still afraid of me despite my assurances.

"Mitch," I eventually broke the silence, "you don't need to worry. You haven't done anything Alice and I didn't want you to do."

The look of relief on his face was extraordinary.

"You don't have to be afraid," I continued, "you just have to be discreet, ok? I'm sure you understand that. You wouldn't want your lovely girlfriend to find out what happened here or in Spain, would you?"

"Christ no! Please don't ever tell her..."

"Then you'll understand that you must be completely discreet about the rest of us. There are kids involved too. I know it's not what married couples normally get up to but it's what we enjoy."

"I understand."

My voice was unusually stern for me but I finished with a smile.

"I hope so. I think you enjoy being part of it too. If you keep it to yourself; if it all remains secret, you never know when the opportunity might arise again, do you?"

This time the broad smile on his face told me all I needed to know. As I swung the car into the station forecourt I realised that the boy was going to be ok and so were we. Mitch stepped out of the car, grabbed his kit bag from the back seat then leaned in towards me again.

"Thanks for the lift," he said, for a moment awkward again, "and for... you know!"

I shook his hand, the hand that only hours ago had been on my wife's body.

"You should probably have a shower before getting close to anyone... important," I told him quietly.

He looked thunderstruck as he mumbled.

"Yeah... um... yeah of course... thanks a lot..."

"Good luck in your training," I said, looking him straight in the eye, "and thank you for... for all you've done for us!"

He beamed at me, his smile making him look five years younger, then closed the door, waved and ran into the station.

When I returned to Carmen and Steve's house, Julie and Gary's car was in the driveway again. I parked alongside but as I approached the front door, key in hand I noticed Gary sitting in the front seat. He looked pale and his eyes were big and red as if he'd been awake all night.