Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 11: Legs Eleven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls made half-hearted offers to help which Carmen politely but firmly declined and the two 'couples' drifted off, completely engrossed in each other, to different parts of the large, partly illuminated garden. Julie's arm was through Steve's and I saw Alice take Mitch's hand in hers as they disappeared into the shrubbery.

Julie was so engrossed in Steve's company that she appeared completely unaware that the rest of the world existed but just before Alice and Mitch went out of sight, my wife flashed me a quick look and silently mouthed the words:

'Thank you!'

A warm glow came over me that helped soften the familiar anguish; that unique mixture of pleasure, pain, massive arousal and severe jealousy that brought that bittersweet flavour to the cuckold's life.

"I think we're in for a good evening," Carmen's voice at my elbow was low and conspiratorial. I nodded.

"I think you're right. Are you enjoying seeing your plans working so well?"

"Of course. But I might just have a little surprise left up my sleeve too," she replied enigmatically.

I knew better than to ask what that surprise might be; all I could do was wait and see how the She-Devil planned to torment me this time. Or maybe tonight it was Gary who would feel the full force of her scheming.

"How's Gary taking it?" I asked.

"He's nervous as hell. Doesn't know whether to attack Steve, run away and hide, follow them and masturbate or try and seduce me in revenge. He's in the kitchen making some extra coffee. No one wants any but it's keeping him occupied. If all else fails I'll have to get a bit more... intimate with him"

The feeling was very familiar to me and was in a strange way part of the agonising pleasure of cuckoldry. I had felt it many times; indeed was feeling it now to a lesser extent. The memory of how I had fingered Carmen in our car that first night washed over me, followed quickly by vivid images of the look, smell and taste of her vulva that night in Spain when I had brought her to orgasm with my mouth.

Carmen obviously had similar memories because she gripped my arm tightly and whispered.

"He's not going to get as far as you did, Mister Cuckold. Not while I'm pregnant anyway. I'm a one-man girl, remember?"

At that moment, the man in question joined us on the patio with a tray of coffees. I noticed his hands were shaking a little as he poured out three large strong cups. Carmen must have noticed too because she made rather a fuss of him, praising his coffee-making skills, his physique and choice of clothes.

I thought she was a bit over the top, but Gary responded well, probably pleased to have anything distract him from what might be happening in the darkness of the garden. Apparently satisfied with her efforts, Carmen then excused herself to go and 'make things nice for them' leaving we two cuckolds together on the patio in silence.

"Is this the worst part for you too?" Gary eventually asked anxiously.

"Sometimes it's the most exciting part," I replied after a moment's thought, "especially when you don't know if it's going to happen or not."

He snorted. "I don't think there's any doubt tonight, do you?"

"Perhaps not. But we don't know where or how, or even who for certain," I said with some enthusiasm.

"We know who it won't be though," he grunted. "Don't you ever get jealous?"

"All the time," I answered honestly, taking a long slow sip of my coffee, "but that's all part of the thrill."

"I suppose so..." he replied but there was still uncertainty in his voice.

There was movement to our right and two silhouettes emerged from the darkness. Gary spun round nervously, his nerves on fire but then seemed to relax a little when the powerful, triangular shape of Mitch became visible along with Alice in her distinctive short, white dress. They were holding hands, their bodies so close together that they kept rubbing against each other as they strolled towards us.

They looked a beautiful couple; although my wife was more than a decade older than her soon-to-be lover, her slim, svelte figure easily matched his athletic form in both grace and movement as they stepped onto the patio.

To my amusement, Mitch couldn't look me in the eye as they passed only feet away but Alice had no such problem. Her slim, sexy frame brushed against me as they passed and I saw her mouth the words 'I love you' before slipping something furtively into my hand. She looked happy and excited, glowing with overt sexuality and covert arousal.

"I love you too!" I mouthed in return.

I watched the couple walk slowly through the open French windows and into the house, briefly encounter Carmen in the lounge then pass through into the hallway and out of sight.

So it was beginning, I thought. Alice was back with the best lover she had known and would soon once again be reaching those amazing orgasms that she craved. My tummy churned with the now-familiar mix of jealousy, arousal, anger and fear that made the cuckold's life both heaven and hell.

"Are you ok?" Gary asked quietly.

I nodded then became aware of the little bundle in my hand. I opened it and was amused to see my wife's new panties rolled into a small ball. They were damp. Instinctively, I raised them to my nose and inhaled deeply, filling my head with the strong, musky, slightly acrid smell of the woman I loved, massively aroused.

"Alice says you can watch if you want to," Carmen's voice at my elbow was low and husky, "she'll leave the door open so you can see but Mitch is nervous about you actually going into the room with them."

"Are they upstairs?" I asked, my heart thumping at the thought of seeing my wife with that well-endowed young man again.

"In the guest room. Remember it?"

I did indeed remember, the bulge in my pants making it obvious to the She-Devil whose hand gently squeezed my swelling groin.

"Enjoy yourself," she murmured, "Mister Cuckold!"

I downed my remaining coffee in one gulp then followed it with what little brandy was left in my glass before turning to the astonished and anxious Gary.

"I hope you... have a good evening," I said softly then turned and went back into the house.

"Good luck!" he called after me.

Although I had tried to sound confident and experienced with Gary, my tummy was full of butterflies as I nervously climbed the stairs. The lights were out on the landing and all but one of the bedroom doors closed, but through that open door a rectangle of soft yellow-orange light was cast onto the carpet. Just beyond the edge of the patch of light stood a single hard-backed chair facing into the room from which the soft murmur of low voices and noises was emerging.

The chair was in darkness; it was unlikely that the occupants of the room could have seen it even if they hadn't been concentrating on 'other things'. There could be no doubt what Carmen's intention was. I crossed to the chair like a zombie, sat down facing into the open doorway and stared into the softly lit room.

It was indeed the guest bedroom. A large double bed stood against the wall opposite the door in a position no home owner would have chosen. There was no privacy; its entire mattress and any activity on the bed would be clearly visible to anyone outside the door. The bed was covered in fresh white sheets with a neatly folded duvet on a chair against the wall. On either side of the bed and on the dresser a series of large, round, heavily-scented candles glowed romantically in the darkness.

Carmen really had set the scene well. Had my wife still been able to offer any vestiges of resistance, the atmosphere in the room would have melted them away in an instant. Her seduction, though always a near-certainty, was now guaranteed; indeed was well in progress as her current state of undress made clear.

Wasting no time, Alice and Mitch were at the foot of the bed, my wife's sweet face raised to her lover's. Their mouths were pressed together; their hands were active on each other's bodies. Alice was slowly and systematically unfastening the buttons on Mitch's shirt while he fumbled for the zipper on the back of her dress. Finding it, he drew it downwards slowly and lingeringly then slipped the dress forwards, baring her shoulders and exposing her small, satin-covered breasts as she revealed his impressive chest and arms.

Their lips still joined, Mitch's hands snaked around Alice's back, fumbling for the clasp of her bra without success. She pulled away giggling, raised her hands to her breasts and opened the clip between the two cups. Mitch grinned and whispered something into her ear as she slipped out of the bra, leaving her tiny breasts to hang free in the warm air of the room. From my chair on the landing I could see her nipples were already dark and erect.

Mitch stepped back as if to admire her bared breasts, then dropped to his knees in front of her. His head descended and he took each tiny globe one by one into his mouth. The effect on Alice was profound, her head fell backwards, her long blonde hair fanned over her now-naked back and shoulders and she ran her fingers through his hair as he sucked and nibbled at her hardening teats.

His hands stroked her back and her bottom then his fingers slowly lowered my wife's dress from where it bunched at her waist, down her slim legs to the floor, leaving her standing before him dressed only in stockings and high heels.

Alice moaned loudly as her body was finally fully exposed, pulling Mitch's face into her breast with both hands as if feeding him but the expression on her own face was like nothing I had seen as she had fed either of our kids.

Mitch's lips released her nipples and began to descend across her flat, toned tummy, over her navel and down to her groin. I gasped briefly when I saw the complete absence of hair between my wife's thighs. Clearly the waxing salon had been busy; Alice's vulva had been hairless before but this degree of preparation for her hoped-for seduction made it clear just how desperate to be fucked she had become.

The thought brought a keener edge to the erection already straining in my pants; my heart thumped in my chest as the young man pressed his face into my wife's groin. For a split second I saw his tongue dart forwards before it disappeared out of sight. A moment later, Alice's head fell back and her knees bent slightly as he found his target between her thighs. Her hands flew to his head, her fingers tangling in his hair and she pulled his mouth firmly against her crotch as she began to moan loudly.

I knew very well how susceptible my wife was to the pleasures of oral sex and that even the clumsiest lover could soon bring her to orgasm with his tongue. Her arousal increased rapidly as Mitch tongued her but before a climax could be reached, she took his head in her hands and lifted his mouth away her groin, drawing him to his feet before dropping to her knees in front of him. Her hands deftly unfastened the boy's belt, flicked open the button on his trousers then lowered his zip before pulling the garment down to his ankles. A moment later his briefs followed and my wife pulled back in surprise as his huge, semi-erect cock burst forth towards her face.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped hoarsely as I saw once again the huge size of the young man's penis.

Alice seemed equally amazed and for a moment just stared spellbound at the monstrous and growing appendage that all three of us expected to shortly invade her body. Her fingers rose slowly and she tentatively touched its end. It twitched and appeared to grow even larger. She touched it again, grasped it in her fist where it looked at thick as her wrist then before I could register what was happening, her mouth closed around the huge, smooth, rounded end and her fingers gripped the monstrous shaft as she began to suck, massage and lick her young lover's cock.

"Impressive, isn't he?"

Carmen's voice at my shoulder took me by surprise.

"She's really up for it tonight. Even I feel tempted by that young man!" she continued. I turned and stared at her.

"But..." I protested.

"Oh don't get me wrong, he's not getting into my knickers. Not tonight! All the same..."

She let the words fade and we watched as Alice's hands slipped round to cup Mitch's firm, athletic buttocks. Her head bobbed back and forth as she fucked him with her mouth in a way I had never seen before and certainly never enjoyed myself. It was clearly something she was good at too because within a minute, Mitch had raised his eyes to the ceiling and was sighing loudly.

"Oh! Ali that's sooo good!"

I saw a broad smile cross my wife's face but her rhythm remained unbroken. Her right hand slipped downward to cup the boy's scrotum while her left gripped his shaft, working its full length as her mouth addressed the tip and sides of his huge, smooth end.

"She's turned into a first class cocksucker as well as a first class fuck!" Carmen whispered into my ear. "You should be proud of her, Mister Cuckold."

However cruel her words, Carmen was definitely right if the look on Mitch's face was anything to go by. His eyes tightly closed, his hands in her long blonde hair, he swayed gently back and forth, moaning as, still on her knees, my wife expertly worked his youthful erection.

"That boy doesn't know how lucky he is." Carmen said under her breath.

A moment later, the lucky boy must have realised his older lover was bringing him too close to ejaculation because he stilled her head with his strong arms and pulled his erection gently from between her lips. Alice sat back on her heels and smiled up at her seducer who carefully unwrapped her fingers from around his cock, took her hand in his and gently raised her to her feet.

They kissed long and lovingly, mouths wide open. I suddenly wondered if the boy could taste himself on my wife's lips then, as he began to back her to the bed, Carmen spoke to me commandingly.

"I hate to tear you away," she said softly, "but you're needed downstairs.

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded, my eyes fixed on the bed where my wife was being lowered submissively onto the clean white sheet.

"You have a job to do. A very pleasant job but you need to do it now!"

On the bed, Alice was lying on her back, her hair fanned out over the pillow, her legs opening wide as her young lover stripped off his remaining clothes to reveal an even more impressive physique than I remembered. Her freshly-waxed vulva positively glistened with lubrication, her outer lips already puffy and parted, her fiery red slit clearly visible and inviting.

"But they're about to..." I protested.

"There'll be plenty more to see, trust me. Now remember that treat I promised?"

I nodded.

"Well this is it, Mister C. A fellow cuckold needs your help!"

Carmen took me firmly by the arm and led me downstairs, looking over my shoulder at the bed where Mitch had now climbed onto the bed and was kneeling between my wife's open thighs, his erection huge, dark and intimidating. Alice's arms reached out to stroke his chest and shoulders as he manoeuvred himself into place. His hips dropped, blocking my view me but from the sudden expression on her face, I guessed he was rubbing his tip up and down her angry slit, searching for her entrance.

But I was to see no more because the turn in the stairs unsighted me and Carmen's firm grip marched me inexorably onwards.

"Oh my God!"

My wife's astonished voice followed me down the stairs. Mitch must have penetrated her, his massive, intimidating erection entering her sweet body for the first time since he had seduced her in Spain.

"Oh! Oh Mitch! Gently! Gently! Please!"

Jesus! Just how big was the boy?

"Yes! Mmmmmmmm! Yes!"

Her voice became fainter as finally we reached the lounge. Presumably above us, my wife's body was adjusting to the monster cock that must now be impaling her. For a moment I felt angry at having missed her final surrender but as Carmen guided me firmly towards the open lounge door, my attention was switched intently to the activity in the room I had so recently left.

The lights had been lowered and more candles had been lit; as a scene for seduction it resembled the bedroom upstairs and could hardly have been better. The room's occupants had clearly wasted no time in taking advantage of this and, as I passed through the open door, the sight before me made me freeze.

There on the rug, the lovely, sweet, innocent Julie was kneeling on the floor before Steve as my wife had knelt before Mitch. His semi-erect cock was in her mouth and she was sucking on it clumsily as if it was the first time a man's erection had passed her lips - which of course it might well have been. Steve's hands were caressing her sweet head, expertly guiding her mouth as he slowly rocked forwards and backwards, gently fucking her pretty young face.

Her sexy, tight-fitting dress was in a heap on the floor, leaving her naked apart from a set of skimpy, new white silk lingerie which had already received Steve's expert attention. Her bra had been flipped up over her milk-laden breasts, exposing them crudely but effectively. Her thong remained in place, lying tightly between her buttocks; half hidden from view, her naked and obvious baby bump bulged forwards over her bent knees as she inexpertly sucked the cock she so obviously craved.

"It's time to do your stuff, Mister Cuckold," Carmen whispered, gripping my arm even more tightly and steering me towards the sofa.

"You mean..." I whispered, unable to believe my ears.

"I mean it's time to show us just how good you are with that mouth of yours!"

"Now?"

"Right now, she's about ready for you!"

I stared at the couple on the rug. Julie appeared all but oblivious to my presence and to that of her husband who I noticed was standing motionless against the wall. His eyes were fixed on his lovely pregnant wife as she sucked a man's cock for the first time.

"Don't just gawp at her Cucky-Boy, strip off and get licking!" Carmen hissed.

Obeying her command, my eyes still fixed on the sofa, I took off my clothes quickly and clumsily. Sensing movement, Steve turned his head and looked me straight in the eye. He smiled, his eyes twinkling. A moment later he stopped rocking and stilled Julie's head, pulling his huge erection from between her lips. She raised her big, wide, dreamy eyes to his with a look of sheer adoration on her face.

"That'll do!" Carmen said softly as I stood only in my shorts and socks.

I obeyed again and watched as Steve gently placed his fingertips under Julie's chin and raised her face towards his. Her mouth was open, a little line of dribble running tantalisingly from her lips to the head of his cock. Steve took her hands in his, raised her half way to her feet then turned her to sit in the centre of the sofa. Kneeling before her, he eased her legs apart and moved between them. A moment later his lips were on Julie's, their tongues clearly deep in each other's mouths as his hands deftly unfastened the clip on her bra and slipped it forwards and away. Her full breasts burst free, their nipples large and dark.

Even from where I stood I could see tiny droplets of milk at the end of her long teats but then Steve's mouth was on them, suckling, licking and teasing as Julie's fingers ran through his hair, clasping him to her breast. Her thighs opened and closed around his waist and her head fell back in pleasure and delight.

I felt Carmen's hand on my upper arm, guiding me closer to the aroused couple and forcing me down until I was kneeling alongside Steve next to Julie's spread thighs. A moment later Steve's mouth had moved from her breasts to her belly and was tracing a line of kisses down her front and across her navel where he suddenly paused.

"Go on," Carmen urged, "it's your turn now!"

I turned to stare at the She-Devil. She grinned wickedly back at me, her eyes overflowing with mischief.