Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 13: Lucky 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,282 Followers

Peter seemed to have a personality as big as his physique because from the start, he had both my wife and Julie in stitches of laughter. I suspect as the evening went on, his jokes and comments became more and more risqué and I could see there was a certain amount of touching going on under the table but I saw little to object to - not that Mister Cuckold would have objected anyway.

Sitting across the table from me, Gary seemed less pleased with the way things were going. The seat next to him on the left should have been occupied by Elaine but her frequent absences meant almost all his conversation was necessarily with Sandra, the older of the ladies on his right. As I watched her during the meal, I realised Sandra was considerably more attractive than first glance would suggest.

Though not trying to hide her age, she was certainly in very good shape for it and had a bright, mischievous sparkle in her eyes that was captivating. Her 'tarty' costume showed off her slim legs to good effect; knowing this, she kept crossing and uncrossing them throughout the evening.

She was clearly an experienced and sensitive dinner companion too and good company but even she struggled to keep conversation going with Gary; who kept scowling across the table at his wife whose full attention was on her new rugby-playing friend.

Peter was dividing his time between the two 'hookers' either side of him with apparently hilarious results. I would have felt as jealous as Gary and a bit excluded were it not for Hilary, the lady on my right who, it turned out, had travelled widely and had a wealth of genuinely interesting stories to tell me. She accompanied her conversation with a good deal of friendly and rather-more-than-friendly contact with my arms above the table and my thigh below and made sure I had plenty of opportunity to look down the front of her basque top.

When I took advantage of these opportunities I was once more convinced that there was more within her corset than merely nature had provided. Still she certainly looked good for a woman her age -- for any age in fact.

It was unusual for me to experience the appreciative hands of an attractive, if rather older lady on my body. It made me feel attractive myself and I began to get some idea of the way so having much male attention must make my wife and Julie feel.

The food took a long time to arrive but was worth the wait. Catering for large numbers can result in rather bland fare but all three courses were excellent. The wine was less impressive but after the third bottle for the table was opened, nobody seemed to care. The coffee was dark, the after dinner liqueurs strong enough to be inadvisable and by the time the tables were being cleared, the feeling of wellbeing within our group was palpable.

Even Gary had mellowed. Peter had rather monopolised both Alice and Julie during the meal and the amount of physical contact under the table had greatly increased. From his position opposite, Gary could not have seen all of the antics taking place but I had enjoyed a largely unimpeded view, at least of my own wife's rather easily-accessible body.

Alice of course had made only token objections to Peter's straying fingers; I determined to find out how far he had pressed his luck once the meal was over.

Julie appeared to have taken one too many glasses of the champagne she had stuck to all evening. My view of her from the waist down was not as good as I would have liked but I was pretty certain Peter's huge, rugby-players' hands had made much more progress with my friend than with my wife.

Dinner being over, the live band struck up and it was time for dancing.

I know it's big-headed but I've always considered myself a good dancer -- better still when my wife was in good form too. We began dancing as a group then became more spread out as the evening progressed. It felt great to relax and really let our hair down for a change without the kids to worry about and for a long time we let the music carry the good feelings.

As the night went on and midnight slowly approached, the dance floor became packed with the hot, moving bodies of every kind of churchman and fallen woman imaginable, Soon it was almost impossible to dance with one individual partner, rather we had to dance with whoever the crush placed in front of us at the moment.

Over the next hour I danced with Mata Hari, Cleopatra, Nell Gwyn and half a dozen Julia Roberts, including the blonde version I was married to and the brunette we had arrived with. The two more mature tarts from our table turned out to be great dancers as well as good company giving me plenty of opportunities to admire fishnet covered legs, bottoms and to get rather too many glimpses of suspiciously buoyant breasts.

Alice danced with half the Catholic Church and more than a few tarts too. It was surprising how many supposed churchmen were not above giving my wife's bottom a good squeeze and for their hands even to stray 'accidentally' to her tiny breasts as the crowds dancing threw their bodies closer together. The almost non-existent nature of her skirt and top gave them plenty of target area to aim for and they took full advantage of the fact.

In other circumstances my unfaithful wife and I might have made arrangements for her to take a selected clergyman upstairs for an hour's intimate 'confession' but this was not the right time or place and she patiently returned wandering hands to more appropriate places on her body with an indulgent smile.

To my shame, watching my wife being groped in public in this way sent shivers of excitement through me on several occasions and generated so many erections that I was glad of my dark, unnoticeable trousers.

I suspect Julie enjoyed similar treatment as the dancing began but after a few songs we got separated in the crush and I lost track of her for the next hour or so, engrossed in my own enjoyment and in watching my wife being pawed by strangers.

I did bump into her husband Gary several times in the bar and by our largely-abandoned table. He appeared to have mislaid his wife too and to this day we still don't know how she spent the hour leading up to midnight. Eventually she was discovered, dishevelled, on the dance floor with a crimson dressed cardinal whose arms appeared to have several hands each if the way he was touching her was anything to go by.

Julie didn't seem to be offering even Alice's token resistance. I could tell from his expression that Gary was far from comfortable with this but he too did nothing to prevent his wife being openly groped on the dancefloor.

As the magic hour approached, the music grew louder, the songs more familiar and cornier in their selection until with five minutes to go before midnight and the arrival of the New Year, an image of Big Ben was projected on the wall behind the stage.

Instinctively, the dancers began to dissipate in search of our friends, loved ones and champagne glasses to welcome the New Year in traditional style.

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Happy New Year!"

The amplified chimes of Big Ben filled the room, accompanied by cheers, the clinking of glasses, the downing of drinks, the shaking of multiple hands and the kissing of multiple cheeks. There were more than a few kisses from unfamiliar lips too and the fondling of unfamiliar bottoms, including my own but the first of January dawned with my lovely wife in my arms, her lips on mine.

The band struck up the intro to 'Auld Lang Syne' and within seconds a long line of tarts and vicars had formed, holding hands and singing mis-remembered versions of the words in truly terrible, out of tune voices.

Just like every other New Year, in fact.

Afterwards the band began playing dance music again and I looked around for our friends, still holding my wife's hand tightly. I quickly located our older companions but Peter, Gary, Julie and Elaine were nowhere to be seen. I wondered whether Gary and Julie had made a quick getaway to relieve the babysitters then I saw Elaine sitting at a nearby table with a large glass of Diet Coke in her hand.

"I could really do with one of those," Alice grinned, looking up at me with mock-pleading eyes.

"The bar will be packed," I replied in equally mock sternness.

"Pleeeaasseee!" she smiled. "I promise I'll be good while you're gone."

"Where will I find you?"

"On the dance floor, Cucky-Boy. Where else?"

I smiled and made my way slowly to the bar which wasn't as crowded as I had expected. Expecting similar pleas from our friends I bought four whole pints of Diet Coke and placed them on a tray before returning to the ballroom.

A long conga line had developed; dozens, perhaps scores of clergymen with their hands on the waists of disgracefully available women were snaking their way around the room. It was impassable; our table was on the far side of the room and there was no way I could get a tray of full glasses safely through the mayhem.

I had to find another way round. I stood on my tiptoes and looked. Then I noticed it.

Although large, the ballroom was only part of a giant hall that could be partitioned into spaces of an appropriate size for the event taking place. One of the walls of our venue was in fact only a temporary barrier though it looked solid enough even in close up. There must be another unused room alongside ours, I thought. If I could slip through there I could get to the far side of the chaotic dancers with my drinks tray intact. I quickly located the service door and, opening it with my back, entered the room.

The first thing I noticed was the nearly-complete darkness; the room's only light was that which spilled through the gaps in the partition wall and through the door through which I had passed. As that door closed, there was barely enough light by which to cross the room.

The second thing I noticed was that this smaller room had itself been partitioned; I would have to pass through another door and another space to get close enough to our table. Blinking, I pressed on, reaching the door to the next room with only one or two stumbles against invisible tables and chairs.

Then, my hands awkwardly full, I leaned my back against second the door, pushed it quietly open and turned into the second room.

Then I heard it:

'Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!'

I looked around. The room was apparently empty and in near-darkness. The door through which I had come had no panel and anyway, the room through which I had passed had been in darkness too. At least this meant my night vision had become quite good.

'Thump! Thump! Thump Thump!'

The partition wall to my left was rattling in time with the strange noises that seemed to come from the corner close by.

"Mmm! Mmm!"

The sound was definitely a woman's voice. I had watched my wife being fucked by other men often enough to recognise what was happening to whoever this woman was.

Silently I took a step forward, then another, then a third until I could just see round the corner of the partition.

I froze, stunned, my eyes locked on the scene before me. Unlike the others, this second room had an outside wall. In the outside wall was a window. Through the window streamed a beam of pale moonlight. In the spotlight of this moonbeam were two figures apparently oblivious to my presence; indeed oblivious to anything other than each other.

I gasped then bit my lip.

There, clearly visible in the moonlight, with her back to the partition wall and with her sweet, pretty face in a halo of yellow light was a woman. Her tiny, dark plastic skirt had been raised high until it was bunched around her waist; her bra and top had been lifted until her breasts stuck out of the bottom. Her panties were gone, her buttocks were naked, her long, stocking covered legs were parted wide and raised high.

And between those spread legs was the fit, strong body of a man.

'Thump! Thump! Thump Thump!'

'Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!'

The woman's voice was unmistakeable; one I had heard approaching climax before -- indeed one I had brought to climax myself with my mouth and tongue.

It was our missing friend Julie!

'Thump! Thump! Thump Thump!'

"Fuck Yeah! Oh Fuck Yeah! You're so fucking tight!"

The man's voice was low, coarse and also familiar. A voice I had heard almost every day at work for many years.

Peter!

They were both far too engrossed in each other to be aware of my presence so I simply stared open-mouthed.

Julie's arms were draped around Peter's neck, her body pressed hard between his hips and the wall. Peter's trousers were bunched stupidly around his ankles; the tops of his socks just visible, his hands beneath her buttocks holding her lithe body firmly.

His shirt was open and flailing behind him as his hips thrust powerfully back and forth, driving his cock in and out of Julie's eager, willing body.

"Oh God! Oh yes!"

"You like being fucked like this, whore?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh God yes!"

"Then say it, slut"

"Fuck me! Fuck me more!"

"What? I couldn't hear that!"

"More! Fuck me more!"

"What are you Julie?"

"A whore! I'm a fucking whore!"

And it looked like it too; Peter was fucking Julie hard and she was loving every moment.

Julie; a married woman he had met for the first time only a few hours before.

Julie; who had given birth to her second child only three months ago.

Julie; whose cuckolded husband was even now wandering round the ballroom looking for her.

Peter was fucking her with speed and energy; Julie's head was lowered towards his chest as he thrust into her for all he was worth. Her legs closed around his torso, then opened again as his powerful strokes drove her thighs apart and hammered her back into the wall. She was moaning softly, her voice muffled as if biting her lip.

'Thud-thud-thud-thud!'

His thrusting quickened; Julie's back was driven into the partition wall over and over again by the rapidly increasing force. I saw her arms tighten around his neck, then her fingers opened wide almost in spasm and another low muffled moan reached my ears.

"mmmMMMMMM!"

Jesus! Julie was actually having an orgasm right there against the wall as I watched. This was nothing but the crudest of knee-trembling quickies but it was clearly enough to send the young mother into climax.

'Thud-thud-thud-thud! Thud-thud-thud-thud!'

"Yes! Oh God yes!"

Her head was thrown violently backwards as a second wave of pleasure pulsed through her. Her body flexed, her back arched away from the wall and drove her clitoris against the upper ridge of her lover's cock.

'Mmmmmnnngggghhh!'

"That's it whore! Cum for me whore!"

The strangled sound of a third, much larger female climax crossed the room followed by the low grunt of a man whose body was about to take over. Again I knew that sound only too well; the loss of control and breaking of rhythm that telegraphed a man's imminent climax and ejaculation.

I stared at the mating pair; sure enough Peter's naked bottom began to tremble and his thrusts grew erratic. He was about to cum -- to ejaculate upwards into Julie's waiting body.

"Want it? You want it, whore?"

Peter's voice was coarse and desperate as the spasms began and his buttocks tensed.

"Yesssss Yesss," I heard Julie hiss in his ear.

"You want it like this? You want it bareback, whore?"

"I don't fucking care! I want it! Cum in me NOW!"

"Just. As. You. Say. Whore! Ahhhhh Juulieeeee!"

And before my watching eyes, Peter began to cum. His buttocks clenched and unclenched uncontrollably, driving his cock the last few millimetres into Julie's vagina, lifting her bodily upwards on his strong, virile erection.

Julie's fingers dug hard into her lover's shoulders and her teeth bit into his neck as she came one last time, her body shaking in his arms as he filled her young vagina with semen; semen from a man she hadn't even met a few hours ago.

Peter's buttocks tensed and released, tensed and released as his ejaculation went on and on.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh Yes!"

Julie's voice was a high pitched squeal, choked off as she bit her lower lip once again. Peter's spasms seemed endless as he continued to ejaculate deep inside her. Ludicrously I found myself wondering how long it had been since he had last cum for there to be so much still in reserve.

"Yes! Oh yes! Cum in meeee!"

Julie's voice was wild, fuelled with lust. It was impossible to imagine the sweet yummy mummy of the daytime becoming this sex-crazed half-whore. It was foolish even to try; much more relevant was the real possibility that once their copulation had finished, the two lovers would become aware of things around them and might notice my presence.

It was time to leave and leave quickly while they were both still dazed from their orgasms.

The tray still balanced in my hands, I retraced my steps through the door and into the dark room beyond, leaving as silently as I had entered. I took one last glance back and could clearly see the two lovers pressed together against the wall, Julie's legs still wrapped around Peter's body. They were both breathing heavily, Peter's buttocks twitching slightly as the last few drops of his semen were pumped into his new friend's vagina.

I was sweating a little and blinked in the bright lights of the lobby when finally I returned to the morass. This time I decided it was safer to take my chances in the jostling crowd and with the loss of only a quarter of each full glass, eventually I made it back to the dance floor and our table where I found Peter's wife Elaine talking to Julie's husband Gary.

He looked very concerned but Elaine was still very much 'on duty' and after a few minutes two members of the serving staff came to ask her yet more instructions. Excusing herself, she smiled at me and disappeared into the kitchens.

I crossed over and handed Gary a drink. He thanked me but barely touched it as I placed another long cold Coke on the table for Alice when she had finished her dancing. I waved at her on the dance floor where she seemed to be in the close company of the Archbishop of Canterbury, Saint Francis of Assisi and one of the Brides of Dracula.

"Have you seen Julie?" Gary asked angrily, his face a mixture of irritation and concern. "We're supposed to be home by now. We can't keep the Grandparents waiting all night!"

"Sorry," I lied. Isn't she dancing?"

"Not since the midnight chimes," he told me crossly. "Oh there she is; about bloody time!"

He half ran to where Julie was trying to negotiate her way across the crowded room. Her legs were unstable; no doubt a result of alcohol and the activities I had just witnessed. I decided to keep what I had seen to myself, at least for the moment.

Gary took his freshly-fucked wife to one side and a heated conversation followed; shortly afterwards he took her home to their kids. From the state of her face and chest, it was obvious to me that she had just received a serious fucking but perhaps, thanks to Alice and my 'unusual' relationship, I'm over-sensitive to these things.

No-one else seemed to notice anyway, though I saw her husband look at her several times in a half-puzzled, half-angry way as she kissed everyone at our table before leaving. If he was allowed anywhere near her vulva when they got home, he couldn't possibly fail to notice the state of his wife's body; but that was their business.

As we all kissed them goodbye, I was amused to see how Julie and Peter tried very hard not to give anything away through their body language. I suspect were successful in every case but mine; to me, the sexual frisson between them was palpable though only they and I knew she was going home with another man's semen smeared across her unprotected cervix.

The thought gave me an immediate erection which I suspect Julie noticed as she embraced me enthusiastically before pulling on her coat.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,282 Followers