Journey into Submission

Story Info
Dominant Neighbor and Submissive Neighbor connect.
2.1k words
4.34
45.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so pleased with the last year I feel compelled to write about it and let everyone know what has developed in my life. The first view belongs to me and it's how I remember the events taking place. I have asked my dominant and partner to write her reflections on our past and that is the second view.

I have been in the same neighborhood for decades and there is only one neighbor that I have had any meaningful interaction with. I always had the idea that if the situation presented itself a relationship could be possible. She is in her early sixties and I in my early seventies. Due to the internet my views on sexuality and relationships have changed from traditional to liberal or a better description would be kinky.

Last fall I checked my mail and then drove to the end of the street to turn around and noticed she was planting flowers. I stopped and told her she needed a gardener to do that work. Her reply was that was so true and she needed someone to do more than planting flowers. She smiled and invited me in for a drink.

We stood in the kitchen and as she poured Old Charter she opened up. She had a tub shower that would not work, a backyard that was full of dead branches, and a deck that needed painting, that and regular housecleaning that she absolutely hated to do. I agreed that she had a lot of work and I was in the same situation. She smiled as she told me I should just work at my house some and then come over and work for her. We both laughed over that and then she added, what she really needed was a slave to do as she commanded. That comment hung in the air like it demanded a comment but I just stood there. She must have sensed something. I will never be sure what, but that was the beginning of our special relationship.

A few drinks later with Old Charter churning thru my veins we kissed. My response was to push my tongue deep into her mouth but she pushed me away. Her comment was that it had been years since she had felt that. I wanted more but she kept her hands on my chest pushing me away. It was not a rejection but more of a feeling of slowing down.

I wanted to get more intimate, she wanted to talk. She began asking questions like, did I always get so excited so easily and what I liked and what fantasies I had. I really did not know what to say so I told her what I assumed to be the truth. She was different to me than other women and that I liked almost everything. I sensed she was expecting more and then she asked me if I liked to kiss. I replied that I did. Then the next question was how did I like them.

Now I stuttered as I said all kinds of ways. I was nervous, she was smiling but seemed puzzled at my generic answers. She placed her hand on my chest over my heart and then kissed me. A light kiss, no tongue, and brief. She pulled back, looked at me for a half minute and then kissed again with full contact, wet as could be, her tongue probing my mouth and as she withdrew a brief but sharp bite on my lower lip She laughed as she told me that my heart rate jumped on the second kiss. She then knew I loved kissing deep, lots of tongue and plenty of saliva.

I had felt so much in charge, so confident with her and now I felt that I had no control, no place for me and my desires to hide and that she was leading and all if could do was to follow. She refreshed our drinks and returned next to me as before. We talked but not serious topics. She asked about my fantasies. I stumbled again and she put her hand on my wrist and asked me if I could open up to her. She asked if I were normally a dominate male and after a few seconds she asked if I were more submissive.

I stated to speak and with a big smile she told me she suspected I might be submissive. I did not know how to respond but she made it easy for me. I was told she wanted me submissive. My pulse rate had already given her my answer.

Her questions hitting so close to my true feelings, the booze, and her warm sensual being left me in a mood where I knew I could not fool her in any way. She knew almost everything about me without me telling her anything else.

She cuddled next to me and whispered that she loved what she was finding out about me and she wanted to know everything or else she would have to spank me to get the truth.

I started babbling. I just told her everything. I told her about my submissive feelings, the need to be controlled by a dominant female and for that female to lead in all things sexual. I told her how I loved and craved giving oral without any return demanded. She asked if I could be content giving oral and being denied regular intercourse on a routine basis. My answer was yes. She asked if I had ever been fucked—the use of that word put me into orbit—by a female. I told her no but I wanted that experience. She asked about me on the receiving end of moderate pain by spanking or whips and again I told her I wanted that.

While I was being interrogated she kept looking into my eyes and rubbing my wrists and chest as if to keep appraised of how my heart was responding. She wanted to know if I would completely give myself to her. Before I answered she kissed me deep, her salvia dripping from her probing tongue and her hand roaming on my chest and pinching my nipples. I tried to answer but she kept my mouth closed. When she did pull away I whispered yes, yes yes.

In one swift motion, she pulled her sweat pants down along with her panties. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. My ears were grabbed and my head pulled to her sex. The only words spoken were for me to please. Her sex had a tart taste but I did not hesitate. I loved every minute of it. She finally shuttered and pushed me away.

I looked up at her and she went to the sofa and sat down. She forced me to lay on the sofa and she pulled my pants and shorts down. I was told not to move my hands or talk. She cradled my stiff cock and pumped me until I squirted. My seed erupted several feet in the air and fell back to my body. She slowed the pumping and just held me. A trip to her bath and she returned with a warm towel and cleaned me. I relaxed and my limp member fell over on my stomach.

She smiled and stared into my eyes. I know I felt very warm towards her and I think she felt the same towards me. She began to talk. She asked if I enjoyed and while holding my limp and soft manhood. She commented I must have been pleased. We made small talk and all the time she was holding my cock in a soft unassuming manner.

She asked me if I was serious about the fantasy of giving myself to her and letting her direct me in helping her. I paused in answering and she then told me I would be her slave and she would be my master. She would enable my kink fantasies, which she would most certainly enjoy, and I would help her with odd jobs, housework, and anything she desired. This excited me and as I started to grow she laughed as she said my body was answering for me. I went from soft and limp to at least half hard.

I was told that for her to be content she would have to lead in the bedroom and I must submit to her fantasies, which could be as kinky as mine. I knew she wanted to lead as much as I wanted to follow. I was fully hard when she finished and I told her I wanted everything she wanted.

Our lives continued as before, almost. Outwardly we appeared to be just good friends. At some dinner dates she would order for me and when finished pay the bill. At other times I would order for myself and then pay for the meal. At times we went to socials with her family or friends with no one having any idea of our special commitments to each other. She did call me on a regular basis and tell me I was needed and to come when it was convenient and to let her know before I left for her house. These meetings were very special.

I would always walk to her door and it would be open. I would step in and there was always a note with my instructions on the table by the door. If playtime were to continue after my assignments I was told to strip and always be fully naked when in her presence. I cleaned, did all kinds of light housework and always felt very stimulated knowing I was not only wanted but was pleasing her. I think mentally I was thinking about earning the sexual releases that I craved.

Most often when I finished she would be in her bedroom, laying on her back, knees drawn up, and I knew to bury my face between her legs.

Often but not always after I serviced her she would lay me on my back and stroke me until I reached my orgasm. Afterwards, I would be totally spent and she would ask me about future ways we would play. We both had suggestions and my arousal always told her what I really wanted. It seemed like I had no real control. Playtimes began to get much more involved.

Her View

I had known for some time that my manly neighbor was as interested in me as I was interested in him, but our situations prevented that. Nothing ever stays the same and situations change. In my past I had experimented with the kinkier side of relationships and at one time I described myself as dominant with sadist feelings and a host of other desires that were finally pushed into the more secret part of my life.

I had recently begun to think of my available neighbor as someone more than just an acquaintance and more of a special companion. On looking back at subtle hints of how he would react in some situations I began to realize that he might offer some pleasing qualities for my secret past. Outwardly he gave the impression he was always in charge, he had always supervised many in his work life, and certainly did not seem mousy or inclined towards anything even remotely kinky. I still had the occasional thought that I should probe and investigate any submissive feelings.

One spring day I invited him for a drink and with more than a little alcohol I found much more than I expected. It took a lot for him to open up and I only found out about his inner feelings by feeling his heart rate jump upwards when I remotely suggested arrangements that were interesting to me.

I began to feel very sure that he was submissive and maybe a lot submissive and that I could mold him into anything I wanted. This fascinated me. On that spring day our relationship changed. He wanted what I wanted but in reverse. He wanted me to demand his sexual submissiveness and I wanted to exercise my dominant sexual nature. I think in some ways he wanted male and female role reversal. Our arrangement was that he pleased me by eliminating most of my household chores and I pleased him by keeping his sexual needs totally in check. Socially and sexually it was a good relationship. .

The beautiful thing was that there was no pressure and no time limits. Our lives continued as before but our playtimes became more intensive. I really knew all about him, even desires he held that he never expressed. I decided to go slowly and develop him into exactly what I wanted. He had no idea that his needs would be fully met as mine were as well. At one point I told my close friend Alice, that I owned him and that he would do eagerly whatever I wanted.