Journey Into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan sighed and said, "I've tried to get the cooperation of the prostitutes my husband visits regularly. Although they will tell me that all Charles, my husband, ever wants is bondage and discipline; and he always begs them to piss on him, not one of them is willing to testify at a divorce hearing, even for money."

Julie smiled and said, "I think I have the solution! Do you trust me?"

Susan looked bewildered and replied, "Of course I trust you. What are you thinking?"

Julie smiled and said, "You will be a chaperone at the school dance Wednesday night, right?"

Susan nodded as Julie added, "I will be late, I'm sorry, please just trust me, just promise me you will chaperone that dance."

Susan nodded again, as Julie said, "I'm really really sorry, but I have to go. Trust me." Without another word, Julie left leaving Susan somewhat bewildered and a little hurt.

Neither Julie nor Joanne were at school for the next two days and Susan was beginning to worry. Nevertheless, Susan stuck to her word and went to the dance as promised. She was miserable but danced with several of her male students, all the time wishing her lover was there.

However, at that moment her lover and her twin sister Joanne were creeping around the side of Susan's house. They peered into the house and saw Susan's husband, Charles pick up the telephone.

"Now" Julie said urgently and ran off into the garden. Joanne crept from under the window and standing up she walked in a circle, her high heels noisily tapping on the wooden veranda before she knocked at the backdoor.

Charles heard the sound of high heels approaching the backdoor and quickly replaced the telephone receiver fearing it was his wife returning early. The last thing he wanted was to be caught making arrangements with a dominatrix.

"Fuck" he thought, "I am so horny, I want to drink the piss of a woman, but I won't get that from that bitch."

When Charles heard the knock he realised it could not be his wife and, switching on the veranda light, he opened the door. Before him stood a young Afro-American woman, he had never seen before, but as he looked her up and down, he gasped at her beauty and the open display of crude sexuality. Charles saw she was wearing a micro skirt, which only just covered her panties, but did nothing to hide her lace top stockings or the platform high heeled, thigh length boots.

"God" he thought, "Those heels must be six inches high."

His eyes meandered upward taking in the bare tight stomach, the tightness of the material over her large tits and the plunging neckline. She was his ultimate fantasy of what a dominatrix should be.

He was speechless, but her confident voice asked if Mrs Hayman was at home.

Charles could only shake his head.

"Oh" the girl said, "We are students of Mrs Hayman and we have a slight problem. My sister is desperate for the toilet, she really needs to pee." The girl indicated over her shoulder and as Charles looked, he saw, Julie pissing in the garden in the half-light some distance away.

As Charles watched Julie piss, she called, "To late, I couldn't wait."

As Joanne moved in front of him, he strained to look over her shoulder. Joanne knew he was desperate to see a woman pissing, but she was looking at his groin and watched as his prick, trapped down one trouser leg, strained for release. Joanne stepped closer and her hand glided down the length of his penis.

Charles, eyes flew back to Joanne as he let out an involuntary groan of pleasure.

Joanne smiled and asked, "You obviously like watching my sister pee; would you like to see me piss?"

Charles nodded frantically as Joanne squeezed his encased prick as hard as she could. She smiled, and after a short pause said, "Would you like my piss cascading over your body or would you prefer a nightcap?"

Charles, his mouth dry, could only croak the word, "Drink."

Joanne released his prick and walked several metres away from him. She turned and lifted her skirt.

Charles gasped, there was no panties, no pubic hair, and he fell to his knees, groaning loudly. His entire countenance was one of a man pleading for his very existence.

Joanne released her skirt, and said, "We have a problem. I only piss on my pets, my slaves!

Charles fell forward, his hands clasped as in pray, and begged. "I will be your pet, your slave forever if you will only piss on me, Mistress."

Joanne walked slowly, sexily over to Charles and said, "Kneel up!"

As he did, Charles was full of anticipation that he was about to drink her golden fluid, but she drew her hand back and smacked him hard across his face.

"That sounded like a slave trying to set conditions on his Mistress!" she yelled.

Terror filled Charles' mind and he begged, "No, no Mistress, I am sorry, please forgive me Mistress."

As Joanne strapped a dildo to herself, she said, "Ok I will forgive you just this once, but for that you must now wait a little while. Now strip man slut and bend over the table."

Charles rushed to remove his clothes while Joanne put on surgical gloves, finally coating the gloves and the dildo with lubricating jell. As Charles bent over the table, Joanne moved behind him and rammed the full length of the dildo into his asshole. Charles screamed, but Joanne ignored it. She reached around him and formed a cunt shape hole with her hands around his prick.

Softly Joanne whispered in his ear, "Now fuck."

Charles thrust his penis forward, it felt good, but as he came back the dildo plunge deep into his asshole once more, but he knew if he stopped the drink of precious golden fluid would be denied him. Charles began to move his prick between Joanne's hands and slowly the sensation of the dildo penetrating his anal passage became erotic. Charles increased his speed and soon he was thrusting forward and backward hard and fast.

Joanne smiled to herself but the movement of a neighbour's curtain caught her attention. As Charles thrust himself back and forth with increasing abandon, Joanne watched for any other signs people were watching, but as Charles ejaculated over the table and his ass exploded with pleasure, Joanne smiled and watched him collapse onto the floor.

"Kneel up" she said icily, removing the dildo from herself and spreading her cunt lips. She began to piss on the hapless Charles. Charles spun around as he felt the golden fluid strike his back and stretching for the source, he opened his mouth and tried to swallow the gushing stream. Joanne laughed as much of the piss cascaded from his mouth, down his chest, to trickle off the end of his flaccid prick. The stream seemed to never end as Charles continued to drink, but finally the golden fluid no longer flowed and Charles fell to the floor to lick up the spillage.

Joanne turned as if to leave, but Charles crawled after her, begging her to stay. When Joanne refused, he begged her to see him again.

Joanne laughed and said, "Again, you are married and I do not keep married men as my pets, too much hassle with jealous wives. Get your wife to give you what you crave!"

Charles blinded by carnal desire called, "Please, I'll get divorced, anything for you!"

Joanne stopped and looked at him. "How do I know you will feel the same in the morning? You have not even signed the divorce papers!"

Charles shouted, "I would do it now, if I could."

Joanne smiled and walked sexily back towards him. She took hold of his prick, very slowly jacking it as she led him into the house.

Charles felt the whole world was whirling around him just to deliver him the perfect Mistress, but Joanne had reached inside her pocket and pulled out a wad of papers.

Sign where indicated and I will be your Mistress. Charles did not hesitate he began to sign his name on each of the pages as his prick grew with the attentions of his Mistress.

Finally, he finished signing just in time to ejaculate on the dining room carpet.

"Lick that up!" Joanne screamed. As Charles fell to the floor, she added, "After twenty-one days you will be rid of your wife for good. Tonight you can get a luxury suite at the Excalibur Hotel. I will come to you later. Be ready my pet slave."

Charles replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Joanne smiled, turned, and walked out into the darkness thinking, "Charles you are a dumb shithead, you have dumped one of the most beautiful and sexiest women on the planet and half your wealth for a pissing slut you haven't even seen in daylight! A really, really, really good move, man slave," she paused and then added, "from your Mistress' point of view."

She turned into the street and gave the thumbs up to Julie. The girl's both jumped into their car and Joanne handed over the divorce papers. As Julie checked the papers, Joanne said, "Fuck I have to undo this bra, it is killing me. Do you realise how much padding I had to use to get an impressive cleavage and these awful boots can go as well!" They laughed as they drove to the school dance where Julie got out and Joanne continued home to shower and change before next meeting her new slave. Joanne was planning a much more painful meeting with her new slave, for him at least, and one which would last until he begged her to take at least half of his remaining wealth.

As Julie ran into the school dance and hurried crossed the dance floor searching for Susan, an angry voice shouted, "Miss McGovern! What do you think you are doing?"

Julie whirled around; she was ready for a fight, but a gentle voice behind her said, "I'll handle this headmaster after all she is in my class."

Julie whirled around again and came face to face with her lover. It took all Susan's willpower not to hug and kiss Julie as she pulled her from the dance, but outside was a very different story. They passionately hugged and kissed for what seemed an eternity, before the sound of approaching footsteps forced them apart.

Julie smiled at Susan as she left and whispered, "Coffee shop, as soon as you can. I have news."

Although it seemed an age, it was only minutes before Susan and Julie were kissing again. Eventually they settled in their booth and Julie slid over the wad of papers and pick up Susan's phone. As Susan examined the documents, Julie transferred the movie the sisters had taken of Charles' subjugation and typed a cryptic message. When Julie looked up, Susan was staring at her, tears of joy rolling down her face as she read the papers clutching Julie's arm.

"How, why, will he go through with it? God, can we be together at last?" Susan asked in panic.

"He'd better. Now just send this," replied Julie.

Susan looked at the message, "Be out of the house by noon tomorrow, or it goes public. I will file the divorce papers first thing tomorrow. See attachment"

"What's the attachment?" Susan asked.

Julie's smiled as she said, "You really do not want to know."

Eventually, Julie agreed to show Susan the movie. Although as she started the movie she skipped the first part, but Susan smiling restarted the movie. Her eyes opened wide as she watched Julie pissing, but as the movie continued her eyes literally bulged and her mouth opened wider and wider. Julie was amused at her lover's reaction, but was worried what Susan might say or do.

As the movie concluded, Susan screamed "That fucking bastard!" She slammed the phone down on the table. Susan was literally shaking with anger, as she wondered how many times her husband had done such things before. Suddenly she began to cry and fell into Julie's arms as Julie rushed to comfort her.

After many minutes, Susan began to regain some semblance of her composure and she looked at Julie and said simply, "I love you. I have always loved you from the minute I first saw you."

Julie smiled down at Susan, softly kissed her lips, and said, "I really want you and I want to keep you."

They hugged and kissed each other until Susan suddenly freed herself from Julie's embrace, sat up, grabbed the phone, and pressed the 'send' button.

Susan smiled and settled back into Julie's arms.

Exhausted as they both were they knew that even in twenty, fifty years time they would look back on this night as the first time they actually slept together as lovers, even if it was in a sleazy motel on the edge of town that offered to rent rooms by the hour and accepted only cash.

By the time the weekend came, Susan and Julie were living comfortably in Susan's house. Susan had even agreed to eat at the veranda table after the dining room and the veranda had been scrupulously cleaned. They had even discovered a way for Susan to drive Julie to and from school without arousing suspicion and, both were thoroughly enjoying the freedom to love and to display their affection without the need to find a hiding place first.

Saturday morning, found them in bed, Susan was awake resting on her elbow, looking at Julie, curled up besides her, apparently fast asleep. She could not have been happier just looking at Julia's face and her hair as it cascaded over the pillow. Susan could not believe how beautiful Julie looked and lent forward to kiss her forehead, gently, lovingly.

In her sleep, Julie murmured and snuggled closer to Susan, wrapping her arms around Susan's thigh, and laying her head on Susan's stomach. Susan moaned with desire as she lay down on her back. She could feel the warmth radiating from Julie's arms on her pussy and as Julie slowly exhaled, she felt her warm breathe cascade over her pelvic mound and swirl around her clitoris and vaginal lips. Susan was in torment, the ache in her pussy was almost painful, and more and more juice was flowing from her vagina. Susan closed her eyes and fought to ignore the sensations surging through her cunt, but the more she tried the harder it became. Susan was seconds away from a massive orgasm when Julie stirred. She opened her eyes and realising her nearness to her lover's succulent pussy, her fingers invaded Susan's pussy and Susan whole body convulsed and she exploded in a massive orgasm, squirting uncontrollably.

Panting, Susan lay quite still as Julie lifted the hand, dripping with Susan's cunt juice to Susan's lips.

Julie smiled at Susan and said, "Lick your Mistress's hand clean, my beautiful pet!"

Susan brow furrowed and she asked, "Do you want the money?"

Julie laughed and said, "Of course, but always remember, I am your dark angel; I want your mind, your body, and your soul for all eternity!"

Susan began to lick her Mistress's hand as she said, "Yes Mistress."

12