Journey into Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Dominant Neighbor and Submissive Male.
982 words
4.29
31.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of two neighbors entering into a dominant/ submissive relationship.

We continued seeing each other and our feelings continued to grow with appreciation and understanding for each other. We really complimented each other. What at first seemed to be only a male craving turned out to be not only male cravings but female needs as well. My cup overflowed just as hers was filled to the brim.

We spent time discussing and verbalizing our needs and desires on all subjects and found that we both could finally be realizing what had been lacking in past years of searching with no results. No subjects were lacking in our talks. We often discussed hidden needs and wants and how to mutually fulfill them. We always learned more about our needs when we just relaxed and talked after play sessions. Playtimes when we stayed on edge for long times and then later talked were the most revealing.

One discussion began over dinner one evening in a local restaurant when she looked with twinkling eyes straight at me. She said that it fascinated her when I was on my knees, head bowed, and gave every impression she was being worshiped.

I did not know what to say until she told me she really liked that moment. My reply was that it was a craving I had to satisfy and I had no idea why. She commented that it was interesting that I never had a full erection prior to and immediately after that phase of our play. She wanted to know why as I was usually fully erect which was normal when we were playing. At playtime, I was always required to be naked even as she was fully dressed. My reply was that it made me feel so excited, more mentally than physically, and it did have sexual meaning but was almost totally different than feelings when orgasm was pending.

I was relieved that she approved of this craving and would welcome it. I told her that when I went to my knees and bowed my head I was admitting to myself and to her that she was my dominant. I wanted both of us and really anyone else to know that I was truly submissive to her.

As I spoke those words, I was so intent on looking into her eyes that the approaching waitress heard my confession. For the rest of the meal, all questions were directed to my partner and as she checked on my drink she would look at my partner and ask if I needed anything. It was plain that she knew my position, approved, and acted accordingly. That was the beginning of our arrangement being made semipublic. On return visits she was always our server and would always smile at me but all conversation was directed towards my dominant, which excited me.

That meal time conversation marked the beginning of a different tone in our play time relationship. Non play time was the same, total respect for each other with a loving and caring theme we both wanted. Play time became more different in that she become more dominate and I more submissive with each occasion prefaced with me on my knees and she towering above.

She would stand before me, reach down and hold onto my hair and ears, and talk to me. She would tell me she wanted me to feel as I did, she needed it and demanded that I always showed my craving. I was told I needed to obey every command and that when in the presence of others who understood I would show my submission. This thrilled me as I was becoming more aware that my submission was becoming as emotional and mental as it was sexual.

Spankings, whippings, and humiliation were beginning to be a topic of interest to us and we began to experiment. Physical release for me much more infrequent. The result was that I became more attentive and my craving for granting adoration soared.

Outbursts of words describing my feelings towards her were in abundance when any kind of physical force was applied to me. I loved it most when I could look into her eyes as she satisfied her sadistic cravings. The more I put into words how my submission excited me the brighter the gleam in her eyes. I confessed every thought and kink idea that lurked behind my secret front. We both received and gave at the same time.

Once after a prolonged play session when we were holding each other she took my hand and with her fingers on my wrist asked me if I would wear her panties and of course I agreed. I know she noticed my pulse to quicken and she asked if I would like for her to buy and select my clothes. I answered with a feeble yes as her hand moved over my heart. The pounding gave her the real answer.

We did some role playing, sometimes with me the female and always with her the dominant. She sometimes called me Alice and I took this to mean her friend. She would tell me how big my clit was and how she wanted it. I began to realize that she was bi and I asked her about it. The answer was that she was and then she asked me if I could be bi—he answer was in my increased heartbeat.

Once when we had consummated with normal intercourse and her cunt was over flowing with cum she reached down and scooped up my seed with her finger and put it to my lips. Of course, I sucked her finger and then I began to kiss her breasts. She gently put her hands on my shoulders and began to push down. I then kissed her stomach and she continued pushing, I knew what she wanted.