Journey of a Naive Lily White Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
White woman enslaved by black younger man...
881 words
3.51
38.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Teacher Turned Slave

I knocked on his door... The anticipation of the initial moments was nerve racking. He came to the door with this satisfying grin on his face. He led me into his very small apartment to the couch/bed! LOL! Yes he sleeps on his couch -- it's one of those efficiency places! This happened to be my first time in one so I was a bit shocked by the size and layout. Immediately, our conversation was effortless and carefree as if we had known each other for a lifetime. As the morning hours went by, his age became an insignificant number.

His maturity and intelligent nature combined with a hint of mysterious darkness was alluring. I felt myself completely falling under his spell. He was so wise beyond his chronological age and beyond any man I had ever met before regardless of age. I recall thinking 'he was more focused, driven and put together than any man I had met; even the lawyer in his late 30's I met a few weeks back; wow!' It was quite surprising and made me so curious to get to know him on a much deeper level.

As we sat close together (with nearly every inch of our bodies brushing up against one another) on the couch watching David Chappelle, he turned to me and said, "I would kiss you right now..." I giggled and immediately tried to change the subject and he leaned into me and kissed me softly... It was on the lips closed mouth yet sensual. I jumped up and walked to his entertainment center and shifted the conversation to discussing the picture on top of his T.V. I was trying to avoid the whole intimacy thing because I felt so vulnerable and just didn't want to have another fling. I was sick of being alone and just didn't want to start something when I already knew the ending: a few month fling full of passionate sex then 'poof' all over... he would move onto a beautiful and sexy girl his age and me back to this spot again???

So, there I was... then he pressed against the back of me with his entire body, breathing on my neck; I could barely focus on what I was talking about! My body was trembling with sensual desires, my heart pounding and pussy pulsating, as his large arms engulfed my small frame. I could actually feel my pussy juices drip down my inner thighs. His beautiful lips touched my neck and he whispered, "turn around now", I trembled; my breathing quickened and deepened. It was so erotic that my sensitive luscious nipples were so hard I could feel them rubbing against my bra. I was so torn between sensibility and sensuality -- my mind was saying "NO!" and my body was screaming "YES!" I never knew this feeling would be one that I would have to learn to accept and almost long for in months to come. This situation was the first of many to arise in our relationship...

He turned my body toward him, gently ran his hands up both sides of my body and slid one hand up the back of my neck and slowly yet firmly grabbed on to my hair and kissed me... it was passionate and intimate. Our chemistry was evident. I had chills all over my body! Wow! But I thought 'damn it! Why does my body betray me? How am I to avoid this and do what I know in my head I need to?' Then I began to feel so conflicted because I wanted him so badly... I felt so strongly about his touch that I couldn't control any part of my own body -- it was as if he assumed full power and control over my body the moment we met. I remember thinking 'I don't want to be a slut but I want this man to take me and do with me as he pleases!' Then I began to think badly about myself. I didn't understand what was wrong with me and why I couldn't assert any self-control or self-respect. I never knew... I was about to learn this and much more about myself.

Throughout the rest of the early morning hours, we shared pieces of our pasts as we laid intertwined kissing and rubbing one another. I wore his t-shirt and my thong panties. He never attempted to touch me under any of my clothing not even once. It was hot and heavy at times but he would control the pace and intensity. He caressed my entire white body feeling my curves and creases with intent. I felt like I was his property, his possession. My panties were soaked from my anticipation that he could at any moment touch my slit. I felt his thick long black cock through his shorts and was scared to death about the thought of it tearing my pussy hole open and pounding the walls of my womb. The hours I spent with him were the most erotic and intimate I have shared with anyone. I didn't want our time to end... I didn't know if I would get to be in this position with him again; I only hoped that I would.