Journey of Our FLM Ch. 01

Story Info
Frustrated wife gives husband an ultimatum, leave or FLM.
6k words
4.32
184.5k
166

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 1)

Introduced to FLM

I'm trying to catch my breath, the pain is intense, and I've been crying like a baby. I'm naked, completely exposed, laying over a chair in the middle of our living room. My cock is locked in a steel chastity cage and my ass on fire from the spanking my wife and her friend have just given me. They are standing over me, finishing their wine, talking about next steps. How did we get to this place?

I'm Andy, my wife, Cassie, or 'Cass', and I are in our early 50's and have been married 28 years. We have two great kids, the youngest moving out of the house last year for college, which is where this journey started. I'm in the corporate world, I run a division for a Fortune 500 company with 50 or so people reporting up through me. I make a great living and am proud of what I've accomplished in my career.

Cass has stayed home with the kids since they were little, as my income more than made up for what she would have made if she were working at her accounting job. It just wasn't worth it, her working and taking the kids to school, sports and other activities.

My travels with work, and the stress of my job, played a role of where we ended up over the years. Just after our last child moved out, things started to unravel. I was buried in work, had my weekly golf game with friends and Cass did her thing with girls from the country club. I mean, we live in an upscale community, she wants for nothing material, and has time to spend with friends playing tennis, going shopping and yoga. I thought things were going well, but little did I know how unhappy she really was.

Being alone now, we started fighting more than usual, as the kids weren't there as a distraction. Our sex life had also suffered significantly. With us arguing, she wasn't in the mood and what used to be sex several times a week had dwindled down to maybe once a week, if I was lucky.

As a result, I began closing my door at the office in the afternoon and watching videos on my iPad. This lead to a habit of masturbating once, twice, sometimes three times a day while at the office. When I got home in the evenings, I was already 'spent', and unable to perform. When I did feel like sex, I would get her ready enough to accept me, then start plowing away. My masturbation sessions had conditioned me to get off as quick as possible, which flowed back into our sex life. Needless to say, Cass wasn't happy with the sex, which led to more conflict, more fighting.

Little did I know, she began researching solutions to our marriage. I did notice some changes in her and how she responded to me. She started asking questions about masturbating, and how often I did it. She knew I did it, but had never even been curious throughout our marriage. Of course, I didn't tell her I was rubbing off every day at the office, but did admit to masturbating on occasion.

She continued to be curious about what I was doing and when. When we did have sex, she would try to get me to slow down and take my time. I could tell she was frustrated, but that's how it had always been, so I didn't really see a problem and used her as a cum deposit.

Until today.

Most Fridays I leave a little early, and am usually home by 5:00. Today, however, I had to wrap up the contract with a new supplier, so I texted Cass and told her I would be a little late. I ended up pulling in the driveway just before 6:30. We usually don't do much on Fridays, other than occasionally going out to dinner. Saturdays and Sundays are the days we have our routine together and with friends.

When I walked in the door, she was sitting in the living room, drinking a glass of wine, with a suitcase packed. She told me to sit down, as we needed to talk.

"Oh shit," I thought, "what is this about?"

I was about to go to the kitchen for a gin and tonic when she proceeded to tell me she had had enough of life as we knew it. That if I wasn't going to change, she was going to leave and find someone else.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I knew she was frustrated with sex, and she didn't feel appreciated at home, but leave me? What the fuck?

I thought for a few moments and then figured she was having an affair.

"Who is he?" I asked.

She laughed and said nobody, yet. I was confused, standing there in a daze. I love Cass dearly, and certainly don't want things to end. After what seemed like 30 minutes of silence, which was probably only two minutes, I finally asked if there was something I could do. She said there was, but it was a one-time offer and I had to agree completely. Okay, I guess?

"What is it?"

She told me to re-fill her glass of wine first. I noted the bottle on the table was half gone, which is unusual for Cass at this time of day. I handed her the glass, and she took a long drink, almost half the glass, and her hand was shaking a little. She looked me in the eyes for a moment and said things had to change.

"Okay, I'll change."

"Shut up! I didn't tell you to speak yet, you will listen to what I have to say without interruption, or I'm leaving." She had never talked to me like that before, I knew she was serious.

"I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few months on relationships. Specifically, finding a way to put the spark back into them after all these years and after the kids move away. I've read a lot on the topic, and found various ideas. You are a domineering control freak Andy, you always have been, which is why you have been so successful in business. You are in a powerful position and are like a bull in a China shop when you get going. However, when you come home, you treat me the way you treat your employees, and that makes me feel like shit. You aren't attentive to me in the bedroom and you have a masturbation problem."

She continued, "In my research, I found a few sites on the topic of Female Led Marriage, or FLM. Ever heard of it?"

I shook my head no.

"Well, it's when the wife takes control of certain aspects of the marriage, which is what I'll be doing if we are going to stay together. What this means is, you will no longer treat me with disrespect, but in a loving way a husband should treat his wife."

"Another concept within this dynamic is domestic discipline. I didn't completely understand at first, but after more research, I now know this will work. FLM is about building a different kind of relationship with your husband and there are concepts I am going to enforce. Are you still with me?"

I shook my head yes.

"I've also been following several blogs of other women, and men, who practice this type of relationship. Many of them seemed to be in similar situations, where the husband was a powerful man and thought he could bring that home as well. They have come to this solution through many ways, many at their husband's suggestion, ironically. There is a common thread though, which is why it will work with us.

Three weeks ago, I was at Starbucks Saturday afternoon while you were playing golf. I was in line behind a woman wearing a bracelet, but not just any bracelet, one with a small key dangling off it."

I looked confused, but didn't say anything.

"Well, in my research, there is another concept involving a key. So, I commented on her bracelet and asked if the key were for anything special. She said it certainly was, and gave me a smirk. I then knew what the key was for and asked if I could buy her latte and chat a little. I spent the next two hours talking with Francesca, and have met with her several times since. Actually, we talk or text every day now and have become friends. She has been advising and supporting me for what I'm about to say and do."

"You see, she and her husband are a little older than us and have been married 32 years. They are also empty nesters, and have been for five years. They practice FLM, and started shortly after their last kid moved out. While it was rough at first, she said their relationship has never been better. I told her of my research and inquired about real life practice. She offered her experiences of what worked for them and what she has modified over the years."

I was still confused, but didn't bother speaking up, as I'd never seen Cass like this before. She took another sip of wine and then proceeded with the following,

"From here on out, you will no longer be allowed to masturbate without my permission. I love you, but I want and need sex, and you haven't been meeting my needs for a very long time. I have seriously considered an affair or even leaving you, but want to offer this first."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but still stayed quiet.

"So, starting tonight, your cock...no...my cock, will be locked in a chastity device. You do know what that is, right?"

I shook my head yes with a look of fear in my eyes.

She let that sink in for a moment she continued.

"Also, I will begin disciplining you in various ways, including spanking, for your behavior."

I looked at her with my eyebrows turned up when she continued,

"Yes, you heard me...spanking. While there are many different versions of FLM and what people do, the common thread is that the male deep down wants to give up power, especially powerful men such as yourself. I really believe this will save our marriage, but you must understand that if we go down this path and I agree to stay, you will agree to these terms."

I sat there for a few minutes in silence, my dick throbbing from her words. I was turned on by her direct approach and agreed with some of what she was saying, but wasn't sure if I was willing to give up control just like that.

I finally asked, "If I am to be locked, how long will it be for? And what kind of discipline?"

"Well, you will be locked until I release you. Then, after I have had my needs met, you will be placed back into the device until I need my cock again. Listen Andy, I love sex. I think about it all the time, but you aren't providing it for me. At least the way I want it. However, by controlling your orgasms, I'll be able to get my needs met first. For once, sex is going to be about me and not you. Plus, once you stop masturbating, you will have pent up energy for other things as well, such as exercise. You've really let yourself go now the kids are out of the house. How much weight have you gained, 30 pounds?"

"I've been stressed at work and haven't been able to exercise. You still didn't answer my question about how long and what kind of discipline. How long will this last?"

"As long as we are together, but you have to trust me on this Andy. I really do love you and want to be together, but things have to change. Based on the changes it's brought to Fran's marriage, I believe we will have similar results. So, what will it be?"

I swallowed hard, shaking a bit, as I wasn't expecting any of this. Yet, I had not been the ideal husband lately, especially after the kids moved out.

So, I answered, "Yes, I'll try it."

"NO! You don't understand, this is not a 'try it' option. This is how it will be going forward. Again, I'll ask you, do you want to continue?"

"Yes"

"Yes ma'am is the answer I'm looking for."

"Yes ma'am then", I said with a smirk.

"Don't get cute with me Andy, I'm being serious. So, if YOU are really serious, I want you to go and take a long and hot shower. Do NOT masturbate, and yes, I will know. While you are in the shower, I want you to shave your groin area, all hair from below your waist down to your ass. That does include your balls, which you haven't shaved for me since you had your vasectomy 16 years ago. After you dry off, I want you to sit on the bed, naked, and wait for me. Am I understood?"

"Yes. I mean, yes ma'am"

"Go get your shower."

As I stood in the shower, I couldn't believe what had just happened.

"What the fuck did just happen? Shit! Whatever, I'll play along with what's got her so upset and this will all settle down in a couple of days. It always does, but then again, she's never been like this before. Hell, this could be fun."

I finished shaving, which took longer than anticipated. I nicked myself once, but fortunately it wasn't bad and wasn't on any vital area. I did a decent job I guess, but I'm sure she would find something wrong with it. What the fuck got in to her?

As I was thinking about her demeanor and take charge command, my dick started getting hard. I couldn't resist, so I rubbed one off quickly before I dried off. How would she know?

I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I could hear Cass talking, and figured she was on the phone with one of her girlfriends. I yelled at her that I was done, and heard "okay, I'll be in momentarily."

Ten minutes later, she walked through the bedroom door. As she walked in, she looked nervous, yet confident, if that makes any sense. I was about to say something about the way she looked when she quickly put up her hand.

"Don't say a word."

I sat and she just stood there, looking at me. Her eyes looked as if she may have been crying? I really don't know, but my demure little wife of 28 years had never talked to me the way she had tonight.

I waited, and waited. I didn't get up, as I figured she was making me wait to add to her point. So, I decided to play her game.

After a few moments, she finally spoke. She told me to stand and not say a word. I did as instructed. She walked over to me, reached down and felt my balls, seeing how well I shaved, I guess. As she stood in front of me, she said things were going to change tonight, and they start now. She instructed me to lay back down on the bed, and pulled a pair of Velcro cuffs from the nightstand. I'd never seen these before. She put my hands through them and then through the headboard of the bed.

I was thinking, "fuck, this is going to be great!"

She then produced a blindfold, gently put it over my eyes, and asked me to settle myself to a comfortable position on the bed. So, I scooted down, and got comfortable, with my hands above my head.

She then proceeded to the say, "for this to work, you will have to fully submit to me. And I mean fully submit to me, do you understand?"

"Yes, MA'AM!" I said, enthusiastically, thinking this was going to be a fun ride!

"Did you masturbate in the shower?"

"No ma'am, I didn't" There was no way she would be able to tell, so I told her I didn't.

"Good, because I'm about to find out." She then put on some noise canceling headphones over my ears and got off the bed. The sensation of being tied up with neither sight nor hearing was something I'd not experienced before.

I then felt the weight of the bed shift again and her soft hand grab my flaccid cock and slowly pump back and forth. One hand reached for my balls, rubbing and squeezing them, as she continued with pressure on my cock. I had just shot a HUGE load in the shower not 20 minutes before, and twice at the office earlier. I was spent, but now I needed to get hard. Fortunately, my daily masturbating at the office daily conditioned me to get hard again quickly with the right stimulus.

I started thinking about the video I watched earlier at my desk, a slutty woman in her thirties being taken by two young studs, giving her all she could handle. One had her bent over taking her from behind, while the other guy had his cock in her mouth. They ended up on the bed, with her on top of the one with him in her pussy, and the other rammed her ass.

Yes! My cock started coming back to life, as Cass continued to pump it. I kept clinching my ass, trying to stay hard, and she kept pumping. I don't know how much time passed, but I knew I should have cum by now. I started digging deep into the 'porn vault' in my mind. Images were rattling through my mind and after a while, I could finally feel the full erection taking effect and shortly after, the pulse begin to build. It didn't take long at that point, I finally shot off, as I was thrusting my hips into the air.

She continued to massage my balls and squeeze my cock after I came.

She then got up from the bed. A few moments later, I felt a cold, no, freezing cold, wet cloth on my balls and cock. I flinched as she cleaned the head of my dick. I was now all shriveled up. Why did she use such a cold washcloth?

I felt the weight on the bed again. She then grabbed my balls, but she was much rougher with me this time. She placed something cold around my balls, squeezing them together, hard, and pulling. She then grabbed my cock and pulled it through whatever she had around my balls. She had to tug on it and bend it backwards and it hurt. Just as I felt the sensation of my balls and dick all squeezed together, tighter than normal, I felt something cold cover my cock.

She removed the headphones, just as I heard a 'click'.

The chastity device.

Of course. Just as I was about to say something, Cass said, "I'm going to let you sit here for a while and get used to the sensation of being locked. Then I'll untie you and you will walk with me into the living room, where you will receive a spanking. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"No, it's yes ma'am, no question to the answer Andy. This is what is going to happen, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good, I'll be back in a few minutes."

She put the headphones back on my ears and left. I sat there in complete silence and darkness. It seemed like an eternity, but was probably 30-45 minutes. The thoughts going through my head were of confusion, arousal, even fear. It became uncomfortable laying there, as my mind kept racing. I began to really feel the weight of the cage. I thought about what she said and wondered what all this was really about.

The headphones were suddenly removed, and she leaned over my head and took off the blindfold. There was something in her eyes I couldn't make out, but determination was certainly one of the things behind them. As she unstrapped my wrists, I reached down to touch and look at the device.

It was a wire cage, held onto a steel stud which was attached to a metal ring around my balls and cock. A lock was through the stud to hold the cage on, very simple device, actually. I felt the cage and moved it around and it wasn't going anywhere. I looked at the ring, which was really tight around my balls and wondered how she fit it on me, but did recall the harsh handling of my manhood.

"We are going into the living room now, where I have setup an area where you will receive your spanking. I want you to know I love you, but this is the only way I'm going to get through to you to understand that. What is about to happen is going to be painful and very uncomfortable for you, but it is necessary for this to work. Are you ready?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good, don't say another word. Let's go"

As we walked down the hallway, my eyes were adjusting to the light coming from the living room. I noted she had two of our dining room chairs, back to back sitting at the end of it. As we cleared the hall and into the room, I looked over and there was a woman! I immediately covered my caged cock and yelled, "who is that?"

Cass immediately stopped and got into my face, with the same determination.

"I believe I told you not to say anything, now stand in front of the ottoman and put your hands to your side. NOW!"

I did, my face flush with embarrassment.

This is Francesca, my new friend."

"Hello Andy, you may call me Fran." She spoke in a heavy Italian accent. "I've been talking with Cass about your relationship, as she has already told you, and she has asked for my help. I must admit I was very hesitant to do this, but this arrangement has worked miracles in my marriage and I'm sure it will in yours as well."

As she was talking, I was completely humiliated. Here I was, standing in my living room, wearing nothing but a cock cage. I looked over to Cass, who just sat there, staring at me. Nobody said a word, and I wasn't about to say anything else, but was about to explode from embarrassment.

12