Journey Onward Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csb1971
csb1971
5 Followers

He knelt down on the floor in front of the bed and began to kiss up and down Kate's shapely legs. Her legs were well built. Not fat, but very sturdy and incredibly sexy. Jake loved a woman with a little bit on her bones, and Kate fit that perfectly. He started with her calves, and slowly began working his way further up her legs. When he got to her thighs, Kate exclaimed, "you are driving me fucking insane. This feels amazing."

Jake chuckled, and kept doing what he was doing. He loved the way she was reacting to him. As he kept kissing and nibbling her thighs, getting ever closer to that juncture between her legs, his hands started to wander upwards until it found her wetness. He took his attention away from his kissing and focused it squarely on her pussy, which was right in front of him. He noted with appreciation that she wasn't shaved, but rather neatly trimmed. He much preferred it that way, but was appreciative of all of the female anatomy.

He gently took a finger, and began to trace around the outer set of lips. Kate began to squirm under him as he did so. He smiled to himself as he kept doing that for a few more moments. Jake then began to tease the inner lips, and slowly made his way to the hood of her clit. He had learned years ago from a very patient lover that one of the secrets to pleasing a woman was here.

He teased the hood up as he gently began stroking Kate's clit. Kate let out a guttural moan as he did so. He kept stroking, and with his other hand, delicately took his index finger and slowly entered her. He continued to tease Kate this way for a few minutes as he could feel the heat radiating from her pussy intensify. He decided it was time to move in.

He slowly removed his finger from inside Kate's pussy. She started to whimper in protest, but he moved in and placed a kiss on her inner lips before that protest could get too far. The whimper was quickly replaced with an appreciative moan. His lips moved up to his other finger on her clit, and once he reached it, he flicked his tongue on the sensitive nub. This intensified Kate's moan and she reached down to the back of Jake's head begging him for more.

Jake took this as a sign of her satisfaction, and continued what he was doing. He alternated licking and sucking on her tender clit for awhile. He loved giving women orgasms this way, and he really liked the way that Kate tasted and felt under him. He brought his hand up again, and slipped a finger inside of her as he kept working on her with his mouth. This brought Kate's ass up off the bed with a reaction of passion. He knew he was on the right track.

He could hear her breathing get more rapid and shallow and knew that she was getting close to cumming all over his face. He dove in with more determination, and began to lick her clit rapidly. Kate pushed Jake's face further between her thighs as he continued to work. Finally, the dam burst and Kate wailed out as her orgasm washed over her.

Jake eased up slightly on his ministrations until Kate's shudders subsided and she pushed him away from her sensitive pussy. She said, "Holy fuck, Jake. You have to stop. I can't take it anymore. Get up here and let me taste me on you."

He crawled up onto the bed next to Kate and leaned in for the kiss. Kate pulled him in and in a combination of kisses and licking, cleaned him up. She said, "That was absolutely amazing. I don't think I have ever cum like that from oral. But, I feel like things aren't all that fair right now. I've had an amazing orgasm, but you haven't had one yet."

Jake wasn't concerned. He figured that he would have his shortly. He pulled Kate close to him and kissed her deeply. He told her, "Hang on a sec. I'll be right back. I need to get something from my pants."

He ran out to the living room and grabbed the condom he had in his pocket and came back into the bedroom where he found Kate gently playing with her left nipple and her clit.

"Hey, now. What are you doing? You couldn't wait for a few seconds?" He asked.

"Nope. Shut up and get that thing on. I want you to fuck me and for you to cum hard."

Jake couldn't argue with that, and quickly complied. He rolled the condom onto his hard cock, and lined himself in between Kate's spread legs. He was met with zero resistance as he slid into her wet and waiting pussy. They both moaned as he entered her. He was feeling on top of the world as he just sat there for a moment with his cock being enveloped by her warm pussy, and could have stayed there for a bit longer, but was brought back to earth by Kate's voice saying, "Um, this feels great, but I think it would feel even better if you were to start pounding me right about now."

With a very weak apology, Jake had to agree that she was absolutely correct. He began to slide in and out of her. Slowly at first, but he was picking up the pace as it went along. Even with the condom, the sensations were absolutely incredible. He seemed to fit inside of her perfectly, and couldn't remember the last time he had felt like this during sex.

Kate was enjoying things as well as she moved in time to Jake's thrusting and was moaning in pleasure to what was going on. By this point, Jake was starting to thrust rapidly into her, and his balls were slapping against her ass. He could hear her breathing start to go shallow again and felt that she was getting close to cumming once more.

Kate let out an "Oh fuck, Jake...keep doing that...I'm just about there."

Always one to comply with a woman's request, Jake did as directed. He felt her pussy clamp down around his cock as she came again, hard. "Fuuuuuuuuck, I'm cumming," she shouted out. Jake kept thrusting in and out until she came down from her orgasm.

"Oh my God, Jake. What did you do to me?? You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"Not yet, but I'm in no hurry. How about you get on your hands and knees and I do you from behind? I've been wanting a better look at that all night."

Kate purred her assent and assumed the position on the edge of the bed. Jake slid in behind her, and slid into her waiting pussy. Jake loved doing it from behind. He was a bit of an ass man, and this was a great position to view a gorgeous ass up close.

He started slow again, but got up to speed much quicker than before. He grasped Kate's hips as he continued thrusting. He thought he would test things out a bit to see how she reacted to some of the things he liked. He started by giving a swift, but gentle smack to her right ass cheek as he plowed in and out of her. She growled, "Mmmmmmm...yes, baby...smack that ass" in reply, so he knew that he was on the right track with that.

He gave her ass another quick smack as he began to rub the other cheek with his left hand. He slowly moved his left hand closer to the crack of her ass, and pulled it apart slightly to get a glimpse of her ass hole. He took his left thumb, and gently grazed it over the puckered hole to gauge her reaction. He did this with a new partner to see where she stood on the issue. As he had hoped, it was met with a positive reaction. "Oh, yeah, Jake. I love getting my ass played with," was Kate's response.

Jake grinned as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He let his thumb play with her ass some more, and filed it away for future use. He didn't want to use up all of his tricks on this first time.

He felt that he was starting to get close, so he began to move faster, trying to get to the edge of orgasm. Kate had been fingering her clit during this and was building up to another explosive orgasm. She was on the brink when she said, "Pull out and cum on my ass. I want to feel your cum on me."

Jake did as he was told just as she came again. He pulled the condom off his cock, stroked it a couple of times, and unloaded all over her bare ass. He usually wasn't a very big cummer, but this time it was more than normal. He took a step back and began to rub his load into her skin. She took the hint and joined him in rubbing it in.

She flopped over on her back on the bed, and patted next to her indicating that he should joined her. He collapsed by her side, completely sated.

Jake was broken from his reverie by the sound of Max whining in the seat behind him. He looked through the windshield and saw that North Platte was only another 10 miles up the road. He thought about continuing on for another hour or so, but a wave of exhaustion overcame him at that moment and he realized that stopping was the best bet. Besides, Max had been in the car long enough and resting would be good for both of them.

So, he pulled of the interstate at North Platte and found a room for the night. After taking Max for one last walk, Jake collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. Tomorrow would be another step in his journey onward.

To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed this story. Don't forget to vote, and I welcome any feedback you may have.

csb1971
csb1971
5 Followers
12