Journey to a White Hot Night Pt. 01

Story Info
The playful beginning of a loving couple's erotic journey.
972 words
3.68
29.2k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most men, I am a voyeur. Unlike many men, I am lucky enough to have a wife, Janice, who, from the beginning understood and encouraged this bit of kink in ways we both found appealing and exciting. She learned I enjoyed watching good looking ladies and I learned she was a tasteful flirt with a wonderfully playful exhibitionist streak.

Being completely open with one another, our early conversations often turned to a fantasy scenario. We talked about being in a club and finding that Jan had become the object of some good looking stranger's strong attention. Inevitably, as all kinds of arousing possibilities were raised, the chat would heat up, leading to really hot, satisfying sex.

Given the two of us really enjoyed going out there was always the genuine possibility an attractive guy would become drawn to my gorgeous wife and act on his impulse. The unknown was how we would respond.

It was a sultry, summer, Saturday evening as we prepared for our "date". Jan sported a short, tight, black skirt, semi-sheer black top, black bra, sting bikini panties, no nylons and 4' heels that put her at just under 6'' tall. The tastefully provocative outfit was the perfect showcase for her beautiful legs, tight waist, and full breasts. After putting brush through her long blonde hair we headed out.

The place was packed. We squeezed in to get a drink at the bar, began scanning for interesting people, and then took a walk around, interrupted only by trips to the dance floor. About an hour into our evening we both became aware of a terrific looking, tall, athletic, dark haired fellow taking notice of Jan. She began sharing some extended eye contact until we both knew he was likely to make some kind of advance. Because we decided to appear more as friends than lovers that night, Janice's admirer felt comfortable pursuing his prey.

Jan, on the other hand, wasn't sure yet, so she began to move, from spot to spot through the dense crowd, with the gentleman, Chris, in pursuit. He caught up to her at the bar and offered to buy a drink. He was drawn to her, she to him, and I to the unfolding fantasy. It became a whirlwind of their laughing, drinking and increasingly steamy dancing. Eventually they pressed against one another, he drew her hair around her neck, biting it gently. Jan then opened her mouth and took his tongue for a long deep kiss goodnight.

I was filled with a flood of emotions that included anxiety, confusion, excitement and passion. But once in the car, and in a position to check Jan's physical response to Chris' highly charged sensual contact, I became filled with lust. Sliding my fingers up her dress and slipping them under her panties I found her to be swollen and wet. Once the authenticity of Janice getting hot in the arms of another man while I watched was confirmed, I immediately became hard. We returned home for an absolutely spectacular night of sex, followed by some soul searching the next day. We concluded it was great, adult, mutually agreeable, basically harmless fun that may or may not happen again. Honestly just recalling that whole sexy scenario was instant foreplay for a long time.

Occasionally we'd find ourselves looking at what appeared to be similar opportunities. It may have led to some teasing and dancing, with Jan keeping things very much under her control, but nothing rivaling that "first time".

But our dates continued, and even extended to overnight get-aways in hotels that housed some of the hottest clubs. We'd arrive in the afternoon, relax, have dinner, maybe smoke and drink a bit, then head down to the bar. While it could always be the perfect lead-in to a flirtatious evening of Jan's managed exhibitionism fueling my growing voyeurism, we generally just acted out some role playing with each other. But, once, in the midst of our acting out what would happen if Jan had met a handsome friend of mine in this lounge, we both noticed a man watching us. He was alone, and we'd seen him there before. Which means he'd seen us as well, no doubt performing our different roles, which, no doubt this made him extremely curious.

He was nice looking, fit, with genuinely pleasant, relaxed way about him. Janice welcomed his approach, as did I. James introduced himself, as did we, although Jan used an alias. He politely asked if he might dance with "Jeanne" and I said you're asking the wrong person. She accepted and off they went. In time the dancing became more suggestive, and I could feel myself returning to some of the emotions from our initial experience. Jan and Jim were clearly enjoying themselves and likely becoming roused, as was I. The encounter ended with no questions asked, a kiss on the cheek, and an exchange of email addresses.

The latter was a first, and gave us an option we had never had before. As we came to know Jim, the two of us could literally plan to meet him and act out the kind of scenario we were both comfy with. So it went. Initially Jan would indicate she was unsure about going, then showing up, would act coy, making Jim pursue her. As time went on, they went right to drinking, followed by extremely provocative dancing.

Facing Jan, he'd press against her, slipping his leg between hers. Jim's hands ran from her hips to her wonderful ass, pulling my wife ever closer to him. Then, as he moved around behind Jan, she pushed against him, rubbing, grinding, driving both him and me crazy. When she very favorably compared his kissing to mine, we both knew this adventure would surely go beyond any sexual play we'd tried before.