Journey to Another Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Like they did tonight?"

"Yes," he replied, instantly aware of his error. He searched her eyes for any indication of her next reaction.

She smiled, leaning over to grab the headboard to get a new angle on him. "It's okay, sweetie. I know you were at the club for a long time before you showed yourself. I know you were watching me. I thought it was cute."

"I'm sorry." Why didn't getting busted make him softer? If anything, his dick was more like steel than ever before.

"You don't have to be sorry. You must have liked what you saw or you wouldn't have watched. Did you like the way I danced?"

"It was hot," he said. "Everybody seemed to think so."

She slammed down on his cock, squatting so he could see her pussy better. "And that's the part I think you liked best."

He turned away. "I do like it, Nikki. I like the way men watch you. I like the way you flirt with them."

"You're not jealous?" She was so wet now that her juice seeped into his pubic hair. He brought his head up to watch his cock disappear into her hole and reappear again.

"A little. I don't know whether I've really worked it all out yet. I'm a little embarrassed by how much I like it all." It felt good to confess this to her. So good that he started to push his cock upward to meet her slams.

"You don't have to be jealous," she told him. "I don't want anybody else. I love you and I can't wait to be your wife."

Neither of them could speak as their mutual orgasms rendered them mute. They called out together as he shot a very hot and very heavy load into her. Rather than rolling off him, she descended on him and rested on his chest. His cock was still inside her as his sperm began to eek out of her slit.

"If watching me tease other men turns you on, it turns me on." She kissed his neck.

"Thank you," he said, running his hands along her smooth back. He really wanted to believe her, but he'd never met a woman who didn't want to be completely claimed by one man. Ah, Nikki—what a marvel she was.

She fell asleep on him and he allowed himself to be lulled by her steady breathing. Gradually, his cock went flaccid and slowly eased itself out of her. Having her curled up on top of him felt soothing rather than suffocating, and he liked that he trusted her in this and so many other aspects of their relationship. But as the silence grew and the magnitude of what he'd just admitted to her began to crystallize, he questioned all of it. Why wasn't he jealous? Why would a woman flirt unless she was unhappy with what she had? A little purr came from her as she shifted on him slightly. He looked down at her exquisite face and reminded himself that with all of Nikki's vexing contradictions; deception was not part of her makeup. She loved men and she loved to be appreciated. A deceptive woman would flirt behind his back. Nikki did it in plain view and always made it clear that he was the one she wanted.

He knew why he wasn't jealous and it had little to do with Nikki's innately forthright nature. Watching her tantalize other men triggered something in him that he didn't understand—or didn't want to accept about himself. He adored knowing that other men were turned on by her. Loved watching her work her magic in a group of adoring males.

A familiar sensation radiated throughout his groin as he realized he'd just made himself hard merely by thinking about his lovely fiancée arousing others.

His hardness stirred her. Her eyes fluttered open just before she grinned her sleepiest grin at him. She glanced at the clock at his bedside.

"Isn't it a little early for morning thickness?" She asked as her hand went to his cock. She rolled off him, still holding his cock. "Hey, I've got an idea," she said, eyes gleaming.

"Inspired by a dream?" he asked, referring to her recent nap.

"Who knows? Stuff is always popping into my head. Anyway, here it is. Next time we're at the dance club, go ahead and watch me but let yourself come." Her talented hand worked his meat up then down.

"Come? As in orgasm?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"In public?" It was an activity that a wealthy real estate developer usually tried to avoid.

"Yes! It'll be our little game. Kind of a pact. You watch me, come right there in your pants, and then show me afterwards. It'll turn me on to see it." She leaned in to kiss his knob.

"Oh, Nikki, I don't know...."

"Can you come without touching yourself?" She asked with concern in her voice, as if she were a nurse who forgot to ask her patient something important.

He hadn't in a very long time—probably not since adolescence. "I probably could. To be honest, I came close tonight when I was watching you dance."

"I thought as much," she said, smiling. "So, next Friday. Promise me?"

The idea frightened and thrilled him. "Okay. I promise."

"Excellent," she said, then proceeded to give him the most exemplary of blowjobs.

He came late to Thrill that Friday, but this time his tardiness was premeditated.

She wore a mini dress reminiscent of the 60s, full of flowers in bright pastel colors. Its short, flouncy skirt suited her, as did the white go-go boots she sported. He had never seen the outfit before and found himself touched to consider that she bought it especially for this night.

The usual complement of interested men flanked her, ogling her as they tried to keep up with her dancing. Ed stood near the same glass partition where he'd hovered the week before, and now, as then, he was uncertain whether Nikki knew he was there.

The skirt of her dress had a tendency to float upward when she swirled around quickly, which gave onlookers a superb view of her skimpy white panties. No g-string for her tonight, he noticed. Knowing Nikki's sense of fashion integrity, she would have opted for bikini bottoms with that dress because g-strings weren't available in the 60s, he thought, chucking to himself.

There was no shortage of attention for Nikki that night. The men were young, loaded with rhythm and energy, and not afraid to let the lady know they found her hot. Nikki bloomed under their spotlight, animated and charming as she shimmied, bumped, and wiggled around them. After a few minutes of taunting dance moves, she took the tab of her zippered front dress and pulled it down in time to the music. She went much lower than any of them—including Ed—expected she would and eyes everywhere nearly popped out of their sockets when the zipper met her navel. With a wild laugh, she zipped it all back up and shook her ass at their shocked faces before resuming her regular dancing.

Ed imagined all of them hard, all of them wanting her. His cock and balls were sweating in his boxers and felt so heavy, they hurt. Could he do this? Could he comply with Nikki's request? There was no question that he wanted to spurt standing right there, but would his sense of propriety outweigh his promise to Nikki?

He saw a man surreptitiously adjust his trousers to relieve the discomfort his erection was undoubtedly giving him. And that was the moment Ed's own semen chose to erupt from him in a slow but intense stream of gratitude. His hand grabbed the edge of the partition and held it until his balls were empty.

As if on cue, Nikki's gaze met his. She excused herself from the dance floor and went to his side.

"What do you say we catch a cab?" She suggested, stoking the side of his face.

"Great idea," he said. He'd worn a navy blue suit to minimize any stains, but it suddenly seemed a long walk to the door and he wasn't at all sure what he'd done would go unnoticed. "Will you walk ahead of me, please?"

"Of course."

Once they were safely in a cab, she kept her eyes straight ahead but felt his crotch. When she found the increasing wet spot, she smiled and then turned to him.

"I love you, Ed." Her eyes glistened with tears. Her hands unzipped him.

"I love you, too, Nikki." He kissed her as she dug into his pants and found all the stickiness he promised her. Funny how something he thought would mortify him liberated him instead.

12