Journey to Another Life Ch. 04

Story Info
She's tries to tempt him can he resist ?
8.5k words
4.23
31.9k
8
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
114 Followers

Nikki strolled the aisles, pursing her lips in deep thought as the titles flashed by. How could one really tell whether Blonde in Heat would be any more intriguing than Maid's Day Off or Alice in the Penis Patch? At first, she hesitated to pick up the DVD cases to read more—despite her open-mindedness around sex, she'd never selected porn in a video store before. It seemed very telling to handle a DVD case, for that alerted anybody nearby to what you were into, and although she was open-minded, she was also private.

She eyed the man a few feet away from her. She got the feeling that if she picked up a DVD to read the back of it, he'd find a way to initiate a conversation about the film, a prospect that did not encourage leisurely shopping. Nevertheless, she had to choose something and if there were one thing she knew how to do, it was shop. She came into the place for a reason and did not intend to leave empty-handed.

She'd quickly discerned that the store was divided into fetishes: big boobs, asses, dominance and submission, and a row with stuff that looked downright satanic. Naughty wife movies were mixed into every genre, which complicated her search. Eventually, however, she found a section that classified films by their director. Cameron Grant and Andrew Blake seemed good choices—the covers featured beautiful women dressed in elegant but sexy clothing, unlike most of the others with their genitalia and grimaces to suggest what the viewer was in for. Other directors looked good, too, and within a couple of minutes, she'd chosen two films: Everybody Loves Ramona and While He Was Out.

As she paid for the DVDs, she did a few mental calculations to determine how much time she had to preview the films before she'd next see Ed, but then decided that it would be best to watch them as he would—fresh and ready for anything.

When they returned from a fabulous dinner at the new restaurant in midtown Nikki had been wanting to try, Ed couldn't hold his question any longer.

"What the heck is in that bag?"

She laughed and tossed her chic leather satchel on a nearby chair. "Whatever do you mean?" She feigned confusion.

"I mean, young lady, that you rarely carry a purse bigger than your hand, especially when we go out to dinner. What's up?"

She bent over the bag to retrieve something from it. "Oh, you'll see." She quickly opened the case of Everybody Loves Ramona and withdrew the disk. Smiling at Ed, she slipped it into the DVD player, kicked off her shoes, and curled up on the sofa.

"I thought we'd watch a movie this evening," she purred.

A movie? Since when was Nikki a film buff?

"Really? Which one?" He asked, disappointed but willing to indulge her.

"Why don't you just sit down next to me and find out?"

When the title appeared on the screen, Ed laughed out loud. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

She grinned at him and winked. "And hope to be for the rest of our lives."

He finally sat down next to her, already feeling the familiar tingle of desire at his crotch. She wore a bronze and cream paisley print mini dress and as she sat with her feet grazing the backs of her thighs, a fetching glimpse of firm derriere was exposed. He sat to her right, the direction in which her body was turned. The dress was long-sleeved but low-cut and she wore no bra. Although her hair was up in a large comb, several locks hung loose, suggesting that unleashing it all would be a simple matter. She stared at the screen, pretending that what was there riveted her. After several minutes of feeling his stare, however, she turned to him with a crooked smile.

"Are you going to watch me or the film?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"Ugh!" she said, exaggerating her frustration. But she smiled and snuggled up closer to him. "Come on, now. Let's watch."

The first scene opened with a tall, Nordic-looking deliveryman carrying a package up the well-manicured walk of stately, suburban home in a wealthy neighborhood.

"I'll bet he's going to deliver more than one package," Ed said under his breath.

"Ssshhhhh!"

A busty, attractive brunette opened the door to greet the deliveryman. She wore an apron to indicate her housewifery but that's where the identification stopped. Her tight midriff top in luminous white held her large breasts firm and encouraged her hard nipples outward. Her tiny skirt was shorter that her apron—upon which was printed in happy red cursive, "What's cookin'?"—and her clunky high heels made her posture just impudent enough to evoke a look of surprise from the deliveryman.

"Package for a Ramona Sherman," he said, eying the housewife up and down as if he'd never seen such luscious womanhood on his route before.

"Well, that's me! Come on in. I just baked some cookies!"

The deliveryman paused but then sniffed the air with a delighted smile and stepped over the threshold. As Ramona chattered on about the kind of cookies that were baking, the camera focused on her shapely ass, following it like the deliveryman's eyes undoubtedly were. When the couple arrived in the large, upscale kitchen, she waved him into a nearby seat at the kitchen table and as he took it, he placed the package on the table.

"Now, then," she said as she bent to open the oven door. "Let's see how they're coming along. I always bake when my cook has the day off. My cookies bring all kinds of people to the house, which is good because I get so lonely during the day. My husband's always telling me to keep busy."

She slid the pan of cookies toward her and examined them. Meanwhile, the blonde deliveryman examined her upturned ass. Her cheeks were bare—no panties—and as she appraised her cookies, she wiggled her ass from side to side in contemplation. Her pussy lips, shaved and swollen, beckoned. The camera moved in on her, simulating the deliveryman's perspective.

Another camera angle showed the deliveryman face first between the housewife's ass cheeks as he ran his palms over her hips and thighs.

The housewife was, of course, not surprised in the least by this outburst of appreciation, and remained bent over, even as she withdrew the cookies and closed the oven door. She used the range top as a place to rest her hands while the deliveryman sampled her private taste treats.

"Is this how you'll spend your time once we're married?" Ed asked, chuckling.

"Not unless you want me to," Nikki replied. She tried to read his thoughts. Was he at all turned on by the idea of a wife filling her days with an endless stream of male visitors?

"I've never seen you bake."

"But I can learn. It looks like fun!"

The deliveryman ate the housewife's cunt for several minutes as the camera caught every flick of his tongue. Ed didn't draw any attention to his hard-on but neither did he try to hide it. He wanted to see what Nikki had in mind by asking him to watch the film. Normally, Nikki was the main attraction and certainly always the primary seductress. Why she would direct his attention to another woman on this evening perplexed him, but he was willing to wait to find out more.

"Do you like the movie?" Nikki asked him in between nibbles at his ear.

"Well, it's definitely unexpected," he said.

Nikki slipped her hand between his legs. "Sometimes surprises can be fun," she observed, stroking the length of his swollen cock. Their mouths met in the kind of slow, languid kissing that drove him wild. Nikki knew how to kiss to communicate such a multitude of plans, ideas, and moods—and it always took him some time to figure out what those were, but it was time well spent, he'd always found. Tonight, her warmth flowed freely, as it always did, but he wasn't picking up any specific signals or commands. He'd never known her to be so ... receptive. Tonight her pliant body and full lips absorbed his energy and sent back only an acknowledgement rather than a counter-signal. Not that he minded this new approach, but its genesis confounded him.

They continued watching the film, kissing and nuzzling throughout, using each other to indicate bored or aroused reactions to the on-screen activities.

The gardener watched as the disheveled deliveryman got back in his truck, sans package. When the truck rolled away and was out of sight, the gardener, a youthful Pacific Islander with a wide body and firm step, strode up to the back door and knocked. The housewife quickly finished reapplying her lipstick and did a final check of her slighty askew hair before answering the door. Her formality was somewhat ridiculous, given that he'd knocked on the metal part of the screen door and could see her making her final reparations through the screen portion. He watched her hungrily, with wide eyes that didn't even attempt to hide his desire.

"Your cookies smell good, Miz Ramona," he said through the screen.

"Why, thank you, Armando. Would you like some?"

"Oh yes, ma'am!"

She opened the door to admit him, arching her back slightly so that her breasts made his passage more challenging. Awkward but excited, he brushed against them as he tried to get by her. When he was in the kitchen, Ramona invited him to sit in the same spot where the deliveryman had received his treats (which, by the way, had included more than just oral sex). This time, however, she didn't bend over to check the oven. Instead, she stood very close to the trembling gardener, effortlessly wielding her spatula to remove her now-cool cookies from the baking sheet. As she leaned toward the table to accomplish her task, her sizable breast pressed against Armando's temple.

"Oh, I shouldn't have let these cool here on the sheet," she said. "Now they'll be all dry and crumbly."

"Did the deliveryman try your cookies?" Armando blurted out.

"Why, yes. He did. He seemed to like them."

Armando looked so crestfallen, even Ramona took notice. "Don't worry, honey. I never give all my cookies to one person."

With her free hand, she raised her top to expose one perfect breast. The gardener was so disoriented and thrilled by this turn of events—even though the viewer was led to believe that it was not the first time he'd enjoyed her cookies—that he was unable to control himself and immediately took the breast in both hands, aimed the prodigious nipple with its ample areole at his face, and took it to his lips.

Ramona let him suck while she swung one long leg over his lap and straddled him as she unzipped his trousers. A cock so thick and unearthly in its hardness emerged and the camera stayed on its deep mocha-colored shaft as her fingers caressed it. Armando sucked at her tit like it might give him the strength to keep from coming right then and there.

Ramona rode him hard, jiggling her full, soft breasts without a moment's pause. The expression on her face was one of utter control and absolute power. Unlike the scene where the deliveryman pumped her relentlessly, here she was clearly the one calling the shots, taking the smitten gardener from uncertain servant to seduced employee in less than sixty seconds.

"Would you ever screw the help, sweetheart?" Ed asked Nikki.

"If they deserved it, I would."

"Would you do it as punishment or reward?"

"A good employer instinctively knows how to get the best from every employee," Nikki told him, now so full of mischief that Ed was practically beside himself with curiosity.

Ed and Nikki sniggered and guffawed as the movie progressed.

Ramona was next greeted by the school principal, a swarthy man who looked like he might have been more comfortable before an adding machine than a voluptuous seductress. But Ramona made quick work of him (after leaving the gardener in a spastic but satisfied state), producing a cake that apparently baked itself off camera and feeding it to him just before she offered herself as the next course. The principal had a rather surprising appetite, making loud slurping sounds as he devoured Ramona's dripping snatch.

"Oh, finish me off fast, baby!" Ramona whispered with more than a little urgency. "I see the PTA coming up the street!"

The principal brought her to a staggering climax but clutched his bereft but meaty member to emphasize its overlooked need. Ramona pouted as if she wished there were time to tend to him, but shooed him into the closet so that she could entertain the three ladies who next made their way to her front door.

The three women, all dressed in sporty but refined attire, were roughly Ramona's age. They didn't regard her slutty outfit with any derision whatsoever, which only added to the comic situation. The principal watched through a peephole in the closet, which is where the camera resided while the ladies greeted Ramona and took their seats on her Biedermeier sofa and coordinating chairs.

"Oh, are we interrupting anything?" The tallest one, a blonde, inquired, nodding toward the half-eaten cake.

"No, no. I had just given a little to my gardener. He works so hard, you know."

"Oh, yes. And you're so wise to reward the little people, Ramona. They remember the kindness," added the stuffy brunette, whose limpid eyes were the epitome of privilege.

"I hope so," Ramona said, smiling sweetly.

"And I'm sure he'll remember your cookies!" said the petite redhead, who was bold enough to make and keep eye contact with Ramona. "I do wonder, though, Ramona, about the extra loyalty you must get with a body like yours."

The other two women looked from Ramona to the redhead and back again, silenced by the redhead's directness.

The camera switched to the closet, where the principal's mouth was agape at the direction of the conversation. He held his cock in his hand and stroked it absently but rhythmically.

"Kimberly, you flatter me. I can't imagine that my body would inspire any more loyalty than my cookies. Or my cakes, for that matter."

"Well, I only meant that if given a choice between licking chocolate off your baking spoon or licking juice out of your pussy, I'd prefer the latter."

The brunette gasped and the blonde's eyebrows shot up. Ramona grinned slowly and walked over to Kimberly. Her crotch was level with the small redhead's face, so she thrust her hips out slightly to move her hemline closer to Kimberly's mouth.

"I would be a fool not to offer you what you prefer, then, wouldn't I?"

Kimberly lifted Ramona's skirt, pulled her mons up and her labia apart, then tongued Ramona's clit. Ramona responded by grabbing overflowing handfuls of her own tits, squeezing and kneading and tweaking her nipples as Kimberly went to town on her twat. The other two women stared in amazement. The blonde, never taking her eyes off the munching Kimberly, stood and stepped out of her pants. The brunette, licking her lips, struggled between being appalled and driven to participate. The blonde solved her dilemma by offering her snatch to the brunette so the two of them could emulate what Ramona and Kimberly were doing.

Nikki looked over at Ed without turning her head. She'd never known a man who didn't get incredibly turned on by watching lesbian sex. Sure enough, Ed was no exception. For the first time since the movie started, his gaze was fixed on the screen. Nikki toyed with the idea of moving his hand to her pussy to have him play with it while he watched the women. As she considered her options, he felt her stare and turned to her.

"Okay, so I like this. Who wouldn't?"

She laughed. "It's okay! I think it's hot, too."

And she did. So much so that she decided Ed's fingers in her slippery cunt would be simply perfect. She guided his hand there as she shifted her position so she could better open her legs.

Ed was only too happy to oblige. When his fingers discovered how sopping wet she was, he briefly considered putting the lesbians on "pause," but Nikki seemed to be creaming in response to them, so he didn't want to interrupt that. They chuckled as the poor principal beat his meat furiously and spewed come all over the expensive garments that hung in the closet where he hid. As Ed pushed two fingers into his fiancée, the lesbians formed a daisy chain where fingers and mouths explored crevices and folds. Ed couldn't recall if he'd ever seen so much pussy eating on screen but decided that he quite liked it as an occasional diversion.

"I didn't know you were into women," Ed said, surprised by how raspy his voice had become.

"You're so silly. I'm into anything where the action is hot!"

He massaged her tumescent clit while he wiggled his fingers inside her. "I am silly to have forgotten that."

"I could also say that I didn't know you were into lesbians."

"I'm not."

"See my point?"

He grinned. The sound of his fingers between her legs reminded him of a dog at a water bowl. "Have you ever been with a woman?" He asked, eager to replace a couple of the women in the movie with Nikki's image.

"Yes, but it wasn't a group like this. I'm a one-woman woman!"

"And a one-woman man."

"Definitely."

"Do you want to keep watching?" he asked, ready for whatever she might tell him.

"Sure, why not? I'm starting to enjoy discovering who will love Ramona next."

Ed laughed and nodded. "I confess it's getting addictive. I wonder how a movie like this can end."

The lesbians ate themselves into a stupor. Their finely applied cosmetics were smeared with pussy juice and their expensive hairstyles bore little resemblance to their former perfection. One of them mumbled something about Ramona attending the next meeting and when they could all stand, they filed out of the house on unsteady legs. The principal tumbled out of the closet at their departure and begged Ramona to sit on his face so he could taste her. A beleaguered but game Ramona did his bidding and ground her cunt into his doughy face while she beat him off with a somewhat bored expression on her face. Finally, he'd gotten his release, got dressed, stuffed another piece of cake in his mouth, and left.

"I'd worry about my kids if they went to a school where he was the principal," Ed commented, still pumping Nikki with his fingers.

Nikki ignored his comment—she had an idea suddenly. "Ed, work your cock like the principal just did. I want to watch."

He almost pointed out that using one hand to pleasure her and the other to please himself might actually distract him from the movie, but then decided that he liked the challenge. He extracted his aching cock from his pants and proceeded to give it the second most desirable thing it craved.

Nikki adored watching his hand work his dick almost as much as she liked working it herself. Observing the subtle but widely varied differences in the way men jerked off had always fascinated her, but there was something even more erotic about watching Ed. Maybe because she loved him or maybe because he simply turned her on so much—either way, being witness to his private methods of exciting himself made her wetter than ever.

As the principal followed the walk away from the house to get to his car, he passed two large, handsome black men in tradesmen uniforms. He paused after they walked by and turned around, as if considering apprehending or following them. But then he shrugged and continued on to his car.

Ramona greeted them in her most cordial voice, although there was an unmistakably satisfied drawl to it. Despite how mussed and slightly tired she was, she remained dewy and irrepressible.

"How can I help you gentlemen? Don't tell me you're here for cookies, too!"

"Uh, no, ma'am," said the one whose uniform identified him as Wilbur. "But if you got 'em, I don't suppose we'll refuse 'em." He smiled to reveal a set of stunning white teeth. His skin gleamed with health.

"We understand your oven's got some problems," said the other, whose embroidered name read "Sam." He was impossibly good-looking, and slightly taller than Wilbur. "We've come to fix it, if we can."

Both men were smiling at Ramona without a hint of malice or ill will. They were the most cheerful repairmen one could ever wish to see.

DrPope
DrPope
114 Followers