Journey to Another Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Nikki makes a decision.
14.7k words
4.26
35.2k
6
1

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
115 Followers

Authors note: Sorry this Chapter has taken a bit longer to get out but hopefully the next few chapters will be quicker. As always reasonable comments and feedback and welcome. Anything unreasonable or abusive will be deleted.

*

After she'd skipped off, small beach bag in hand, he felt that he, too, was at the beginning of a great adventure. The prospect of Nikki alone with the monstrously well-hung Charles made him harder than if he were off to see the Hollywood starlet of his fantasies.

He didn't like being this way. Why had he given his wife permission to spend the afternoon working her wiles on their big, black captain? Even if it was all harmless why hadn't he stopped her and forbidden her to pursue these unorthodox fantasies?

He shut his eyes tight and pulled hard on his shaft. A small part of him wanted to feel pain, either as a distraction from his thoughts or as outright punishment. But that small part couldn't hold a candle to the loud, persistent drive that compelled him to picture his beautiful lady in the arms of the tallest, blackest, sexiest man he knew.

Even though he'd seen her flirt shamelessly with Charles, his imagination preferred less verbal communication between them. In his mind, Nikki sat on the deck of the ship, naked, with her back to Charles. Her legs were as wide apart as scissor blades prepared for an enormous task, and she bent forward from the waist. The effect was a blatantly salacious display of her backside, ass cheeks separated, opening her to whatever Charles wanted. She would wait until he came to her and fingered the pinkness she offered him. He'd begin by stroking her asshole, awed by how it beckoned him with its sensuous pucker. She'd sigh and lean further forward, reaching out to her sides to grab her toes, and in the process revealing the moist labia that she wanted him to play with next.

Charles's big fingers, not clumsy in the least, would explore her every fold. He'd kneel behind her and appear to be in no big hurry to lick her asshole or tongue-fuck her cunt. He'd even keep his hands off his big dick—he'd be too enamoured with Nikki's juicy goods.

Ed cupped his balls in one hand while his other traveled the length of his cock. Up and down it went, pulling and squeezing and desperately rubbing the fantasy into his skin while his balls longed to spit it back up. But he wasn't ready to come yet. He had another vision he wanted to enjoy.

Nikki bent over the bow of the boat, smiling with her face to the breeze as Charles penetrated her with long, strong thrusts. She wore some kind of flouncy skirt, high heels, and no panties. Her long hair whipped about in the sea air and she was decidedly topless. Her heels helped her push her ass at Charles, who grinned each time she slammed her cheeks at his abdomen.

Ed's cock, Charles's cock—there was no longer much difference between the two. Nikki's wet hole, so familiar to Ed, accommodated the thick black dick just as it tightened around his own. Heat merged with moisture, taut skin yielded to hungry hands. Cocks disappeared into creamy darkness. Ed's head spun with images that sent his body into sensory overdrive. He was Charles, he was Ed, he fucked Nikki, he watched Nikki. He imagined her shouts over the bow of the boat as Charles insinuated every long inch of himself between her legs. Her eyes would bug out of her head even more than when she'd seen him in the shower. Charles wouldn't have to ram her hard or push in terribly deep—just filling her would be all she'd need to careen into oblivion.

As in real life, her shouts gave his balls permission to empty. His come shot out with such force, he winced as it splattered on his neck and chin. He didn't wipe it off immediately, preferring to lay with the hot, sticky evidence of his depravity. And as he fell asleep, images of Nikki's ass and Charles's fingers floated through his dreams in random collages, determined to ensure that he not forget, even for a moment, that his beautiful wife craved a large black man, and that every aspect of her desire turned him on.

He didn't sleep very long—maybe forty minutes. He awoke to itchy skin on his belly, where his semen had dried and was now peeling off in white, transparent flakes. After sex with Nikki and sex with himself, his nap had been a deep one, however, and he now felt alert and refreshed.

Staring at the ceiling, reality came rushing back to him. Nikki and Charles were on the island, without him. Anything could be happening. He sat upright, blinking, nostrils flaring. He decided he has to see if he could catch a glimpse of them, so he got dressed and headed for the main deck.

The boat wasn't so far away from the island that he could be assured of not being seen, so he didn't linger on deck. He headed for the bridge, which faced the island.

He saw them immediately. They sat rather close to each other on a blanket near the shore. Nevertheless, he couldn't spot any indication of inappropriate touching or telltale body language. They looked like two platonic friends enjoying a little picnic.

Part of him was pleased the other part thought it disappointing, he thought about his conflicting emotions, his big head, his little head and his heart all wanted to go in different directions. He frowned.

Not content with what he could see from this distance, he reached for the binoculars to get a closer look. Sure enough, the scene took on a different flavour entirely.

Nikki sat quite close to Charles, and although she'd left the cabin wearing her blue and black bikini, she now wore the infamous white one. Where had she made that little wardrobe change? And is that what she'd packed in her bag? Maybe that and a few extra large condoms? A bottle of lubricant, perhaps? No, Ed thought ruefully, if there's one thing Nikki never needed, it was lube.

He zoomed in on the couple and noticed that the white bikini clung to her skin. It appeared to be wet and so transparent, he could see her nipples, even from this distance. Had they gone swimming? Or maybe she'd gone alone while he prepared the picnic spread? That might explain the change of bikinis—she never did like to sit around in a wet swimsuit but she was now. Still, though, where did she make the change? There were no structures on the island and very few trees to hide behind.

She touched Charles's arm and they laughed in unison at something she said. Ed watched for five more minutes but never saw another touch. They talked quite a lot, though, and Ed found himself just as tense about that than about the touching. Were they talking about him? Maybe sharing a laugh at his expense?

He put the binoculars in his lap and took a deep breath. He knew his paranoia was the outgrowth of his insecurity, but he couldn't seem to stop it. Their laughter and convivial, cozy meal on the beach threatened him as much as catching them making love.

He could not bear the thought of losing Nikki's heart. In his mind her body, he could share as part of an erotic fantasy, but sharing her affection was another matter entirely, and not one that he'd easily accept. He could sit and count the number of touches between them, but what did it matter if the smiles were warm and the eyes sparkling? Her nipples visible through her top meant nothing in comparison with the possibility of her love shifting from him to Charles.

He didn't dwell on these fears. His erection wouldn't let him.

What irony, he thought. I fantasize about her getting it on with him and then am terrified imagining her falling in love with him. He picked up the binoculars again, keen to find signals of sexual misconduct, present or future. Then he remembered her promise not to do anything with Charles and this was the proof of his trust. Ed knew, however, that she was sowing the seeds of her seduction through words and innuendo. He wished he could hear what was going on between them and how she was working her way into the black man's libido.

He recalled how completely Nikki had captivated him when they'd met more than a year ago. Could anyone resist falling in love with her? If Nikki hinted she wanted Charles, was Charles strong enough to resist her attentions? Could he be impervious to her charms? Even if what Nikki promised came true that it was harmless flirting and nothing would happen. What if all this flirting and teasing affected Charles and he fell in love with Nikki? It wasn't a state easily overcome, and Ed hated to think about the poor guy pining away when the cruise was over and being forever resentful of Ed. Then again, the prospect did have its advantages. Ed had to admit that being the victor in any realm always gave him great pleasure. He enjoyed being envied, especially where Nikki was concerned.

He put his face in his hands and rubbed his weary eyes. What thoughts to be having on his honeymoon, he thought, shaking his head.

But couldn't he just go along with what she wanted? This was the proof of his trust. He resigned himself to go with the flow and relax.

He decided to stop watching the show on the island. He availed himself of the whiskey he knew awaited him in the cockpit. Being sober and alone held no advantage over being drunk and alone, he reasoned. He settled in with a full bottle to enjoy the afternoon sun.

"Where's Ed?" Charles asked her when she appeared before him, smiling and ready to depart for the island.

"Not coming!" she said, smiling as if the circumstance were exactly what they'd both been waiting for.

Charles hesitated. Being alone with Nikki could only result in trouble, and he couldn't imagine that Ed wouldn't know that.

"Oh, you big scaredy cat," she joked. "You'll have to escort me to the island yourself. Are you afraid I'll bite?"

Ignoring the umpteen responses he could have made to her remark, he just smiled back as politely as he could. Together, they set off for the island with the picnic lunch he'd packed.

She still wore that distracting bikini with the tiny chains—the ones he wanted to break in order to free her lovely body from any clothing whatsoever. Ever since the day before, when her flirting had been so obvious that he had fully expected Ed to intervene, he'd been fantasizing about Nikki and wondering how he'd get through the whole cruise without misbehaving.

He'd been on the receiving end of many passes in his life, especially when he was at the helm of a ship. Women seemed to like a man in command of a vessel, he'd noticed. But they'd always been of the bimbo variety—women out for fun and games, with no concept of or interest in a mature relationship. They treated everything, including sex, like a sport or a hobby, and they had little to say that endeared them to him.

And that's where Nikki posed the biggest problem for him. Not only did she have an irresistible body, but she was also warm and funny and bright. Genuine, even. Whenever he saw her with Ed, Charles could see how enchanted Ed was with her spirit and her energy, both of which were contagious.

He respected Ed as a man as well as a seaman and he was well aware of his reputation in yachting circles as not being another wealthy playboy who treated yachting as a plaything but rather a serious man who sailed to win who just happened to be wealthy and able to indulge in a sport he truly loved and excelled at. He was honoured to serve as both captain and cook on his honeymoon cruise and had no intention of embarrassing himself or giving Ed reason to believe him unworthy of respect. Nikki, however, seemed determined to test his commitment to propriety.

While he set up their picnic on the beach, she told him she was going to take a little swim. "It's so hot!" she announced. But before she ran into the water, she stripped off her bikini bottom, pretending to believe he was occupied with lunch, even though they both knew he was watching. As she ran into the mild surf, she removed her top and tossed it behind her. He shook his head, ignored his hard-on, and, for the 93rd time, reminded himself that her husband was his employer.

He kept her visible in his peripheral vision, so that when she emerged from the ocean, he turned his back. But she ran up to the blanket where her bag sat and dug into it while he busied himself with details that needed no attention. She put on the dry, white bikini while only inches away from him but he never looked at her.

"There," she said. "That's better."

Judging from the shifting shadows and the inflection of her voice, he discerned that she was now clothed again and sat on the beach blanket. Cautiously, he ventured eye contact.

"Did you have a good swim?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "I hope I didn't embarrass you. I love skinny dipping!"

He handed her a plate of the ceviche he'd prepared and looked her directly in the eye. "No, you didn't embarrass me. I didn't watch you."

Her eyebrows went up and she tilted her head. "Why not?"

She hadn't fully dried off from her swim and now her white bikini, which was more suggestive than her unadorned, naked body, clung to her nipples. His throat was tight with unexpressed desire. "It would have been impolite," he said.

She laughed. "If you'd been the one to undress me, that would have been impolite." She scooped up a bit of the ceviche with one of the chips he'd set out and paused to savour its goodness. "Damn, you're a fantastic chef."

"Thank you," he said, beaming. He had to be careful to sit in such a way to hide his formidable erection, which wasn't easy. It was difficult to relax in such an awkward position.

"But back to my nakedness," she continued. "I felt it was only fair that you see me without clothes." She took another bite and locked gazes with him.

"Fair?"

"I saw you without yours," she said. Her grin had grown into a wicked smile.

Panic made him immobile. When? How? What was she talking about? He didn't want to be having this conversation and yet, he was having a delightful time with it.

"Aren't you going to ask me where?" she egged him on.

"I think you'll tell me anyway," he said.

She giggled. "You're right. I will." She dipped another chip into the ceviche. "When you showered after we went diving. It's right outside our cabin window."

"Oh, my goodness," he said, flushed and humiliated. "I didn't know. I'm so sorry, Nikki. I would never have deliberately—"

"I know! I know!" she said, laughing. She put a hand on his arm to reassure him but the heat from it was anything but reassuring. It was incendiary and tempting, seductive and dangerous. "But it turned me on like you wouldn't believe."

He could no longer eat. He tried to imagine what she'd seen, how he'd moved. Just how humiliated should he be? The conversation threatened to go beyond the boundaries of flirtation, and his manners were wearing thin.

"Nikki, your directness leaves me at a loss for words."

"Sometimes words aren't necessary. But I did want you to know that I'm not likely to forget what I saw today. Your body is incredible."

"Thank you...I think" Hiding his hard-on seemed a ridiculous endeavour, given the direction of the conversation. He stopped crouching and let her see what her words were doing to him. Holding back anything from her took too much energy.

"Oh, god," she moaned, noticing the massive bulge in his shorts. "That's what I'm talking about," she added, now smiling sweetly at him. She didn't move and neither did he. His cock, the silent but most significant participant in the conversation, lured her with something he could only describe as magical. The longer she stared, the bigger he got. "I haven't made any secret of my attraction to you, Charles. I guess you've noticed that. But I'm curious about how you feel about me."

His captain's demeanour crumbled in the face of her admission. "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Nikki. And I think Ed is the luckiest man alive!"

Her bright eyes lit up still more and her smile widened. Relief flooded her cheeks.

"I'm sorry," Charles sputtered. "I should never have said that." But there was no going back. His words could never be rescinded and his attraction to her never in doubt again. He had to last quite a while longer on their boat—what on earth had he gone and done?

She inched closer to him, laughing to help lighten the tension. "Well, Charles, I think I feel quite similar about you! What do you think about that?"

He comprehended what her admission was suggesting and then set his jaw and shook his head. "I couldn't do that to Ed." Fucking Ed, he heard his mind mumble.

"You don't have to worry about that." She seemed very chipper. Excited about something.

"He wouldn't mind?"

She squinted a little and pursed her lips. "Well, he would mind I'm sure and that creates a problem."

Her face was very close to his and she smelled of fresh flowers and the sea. She was like the catcher at a baseball game, waving him in to home plate, encouraging him to score. His mouth longed to touch hers, but as he moved in to kiss her, she stopped him.

"He knows I'm attracted to you, I promised him nothing physical would happen between us. I'm afraid I love him way too much and I don't want to do anything behind his back, Charles. I hope you understand."

Yes, she was definitely different from the spoiled brats and heartless mistresses who'd seduced him in the past. She loved her husband and didn't want to hurt him.

"But I need to tell you that I have been my attraction to you as fantasy material to improve our sex life!" She laughed. Just when he thought her tits couldn't look any more delectable, her nipples protruded just a little more.

He needed information. "Are you two some kind of ... swingers?" They were recently married, so he didn't expect that they were, but these days, it was hard to know what people were into.

Nikki chuckled. "Swingers? Probably I am at heart, but Ed isn't. Yet."

"I ask because I've had some shipboard affairs on cruises in the past where the husbands were aware or even watched. Some joined in. Is that what you were interested in doing?"

Nikki's intelligent eyes registered a new level of interest as she absorbed what he said. "I would be interested, yes, but well ... lets just say our experiences as a couple with that area haven't been successful. We have done some things I'm sure Ed wasn't quite ready for and I think we need some time as a couple to heal things over and allow Ed to trust his feelings. I love him very much and want to be patient with him and only do what he really wants. I think that, and I hope you don't think I am using you, well ...when I saw you I couldn't deny the attraction I felt and Ed noticed that too but by keeping things on a safe level I think Ed will see he's got nothing to fear. Its got a lot to do with the thing we did that happened recently. I want to flirt and not deny the attraction I have for you but its important to me Ed knows that he is my man and I can resist your charms. I would love us to have a fling Charles and we both know it would be amazing but I love Ed too much to have that happen. Unless he changes his mind completely I think we shall have to remain flirty friends. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Well I'll always hope he does change his mind but I promise you and Ed that I would never intrude uninvited. As for us being flirty friends? I'll have to try hard but I can manage it, I think I'll remember you for a long time Nikki and always think of Ed as the luckiest man in the world" he said wistfully, proud now of the way his cock reared up its head as if to point out that time was of the essence but probably had passed them by. "Would you like to take a walk?" he asked, gesturing toward the alluring shoreline.

"Yes," she smiled. "I'd love that."

He extended his hand to help her up, and each of them silently noted the thrill of holding the other's hand and the massive relaxation of tension from the conversation.

DrPope
DrPope
115 Followers