Journey to Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
3k words
2.94
22.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redhood
Redhood
7 Followers

A big thanks to GeorgeIV, the best editor in the world.

*****

4.

Rick watched in silence. Before his eyes ran pictures seen only a few hours before. His sweet wife that had turned to a stranger, able to come thanks to the fingers of another, begging him to make her come. Worse, she'd allowed Dan something that her husband,the love of his life, had always been denied: cum on her face and in her mouth. Incredibly, she'd continued by swallowing all that sperm.

Tamara felt guilty. She knew she had crossed the limits that they had agreed on and it was all too clear that Rick felt betrayed. Still, she knew that it wasn't all her fault. She was only in this absurd situation because of her husband, because she loved him and wanted to help. After all, he had started all this. But he just looked at her without speaking. Although it had all been his idea, she felt a deep sense of shame for what she had done.

"Why did you let him do such a thing?"

"I... I... I know that we had decided to go slower. It really took me by surprise that he would just touch me like that... I'm sorry, love, really, but I..."

"No!" he yelled, sounding very angry. And he was angry. Not just at her, but at himself for ever starting all this!

"I'm not referring to that."

Tamara looked at him, at first without understanding. When she finally realized what he meant, her face blanched.

"I-I didn't want to, not really, you know... you know how much as I hate doing that... it sucks... I consider it something so... so degrading..."

"Oh sure, so degrading you allow another man to do it, huh? " Rick spat out angrily. "To let that asshole jerk his cock off in front of your open mouth, splashing his splooge in your mouth... swallowing it, in the end!", he said, choking back the tears. Now he looked more sad and sorry than angry.

"I'm so sorry, love, really, I lost control ..."

He looked at her for a moment, feeling anger, jealousy, sense of guilt knowing that part of this was due to his problems, but also, inexplicably, a shiver of excitement.

"Next time we make love... I want you to do that to me."

"N-no... I can't... I will not... I'm your wife, not some dirty whore..."

"And I am your husband. Everything that you give to another man, you have to allow me to do as well. Promise me!"

The voice of her husband was shaking.

"I... I..."

At that moment Tamara's phone went off. The wife took it out and read the message. Of course, it was Dan.

-Thinking about my cum on your face is making me hard again sweetie.-

Tamara shivered. That man was an horrible person. But he had really known how to take control.

"It's Dan, right?"

"Yes. He showed me some appreciation..."

There was a moment of silence full of unspoken thoughts.

Eventually Rick spoke.

"It worked. I... I got an hard-on."

He didn't mention that he had masturbated watching her lover finger-fucking her sweet box.

"I'm glad! Love, you know I'm doing this thing for you, right?"

He stared at her with less rancor.

"Yes Tam, I know. Excuse me, I-I just need to work out all that's going on."

"I love you Rick. And that you must never, never forget, no matter what happens, you promise me?" she whispered, putting her hands over his face, stroking gently.

"I know, honey, I know."

"Do you want to go on?"

"Y-yes..." There was a tremor in his voice. "But I want you to be more careful in the future. Above all, whatever happens with Dan next time, I want to be there, do you understand?" And he wanted it to happen in the room with cameras,so he could see everything.

Tamara saw excitement and fear in equal measure in the eyes of her husband. He was afraid that the situation could get out of his control. He was afraid of losing her. She gave him the sweetest and reassuring smile that could.

"I promise you, my love."

5.

The next few days at work were difficult. The whole time, Tamara felt embarrassed. She believed that anyone who looked at her would sense something. It wouldn't do to have people know how the once sweet and innocent wife had turned into a dirty slut. It didn't help anything that Dan frequently gave her mischievous smiles. So far, she had tried to avoid direct contact or even to be alone in the same room with him . At the end of a stressful week, Dan called her into his office just after the start of the lunch break. When she entered the office, his secretary had already gone to eat. A chill went through her as she knocked on the Dan's door. He told her to come on in.

"Hello Dan!" she said with forced brightness.

"You're beautiful as always Tamara," he said, greeting her with a smug smirk. She was wearing a white blouse, a black skirt and a pair of red Jimmy Chos that made her look really sexy.

"Thank you Dan... but please, we're in the office! Try to remain professional at work." He looked at her for a second, and the mocking smile disappeared. Looking seriously displeased, he got up. And without saying another word he undid his pants, causing them to fall to the ground. That swollen cock sprang out, hitting him in the stomach. He took it in his hand, squeezing the cockhead swollen and red, that same head that had so impressed her the first time she had seen it. Tamara stifled a cry of surprise and disbelief. Dan began to stroke openly, slowly, and the young wife saw the cockhead swelling even more. It was hard and thick... just like she remembered.

"Put that thing away!"

"We have a problem here, honey. See, ever since that day I can hardly concentrate on work. I keep thinking of you, your body, your pussy so tight and blonde, and I have a hard-on constantly. It's a really torture. And it's all your fault!"

"My fault? You're crazy!"

"Yes, it's your fault. Don't you understand that it hurts me to see you every day, feeling excited as I've ever been in my life and not being able to do anything about it? My work is suffering, and now you have to help me."

"No... no, you're crazy. I'm a married woman. Anyway, I couldn't do anything like that here at work!"

Dan smiled to himself. He'd feared that the young wife would reject him after what he'd done, maybe torn by guilt. Instead, despite the way he'd humiliated her, she wasn't objecting to the idea. She was simply saying that she could not do anything about it at work, for fear that someone would see them together. He was beginning to be infatuated with the lovely girl.

"But you see, baby, I have a problem right now. In ten minutes I meet the CEO, Mr. Miller and I just couldn't concentrate in this state. Don't you see how hard it is?"

Looking down, Tamara saw the drooling cockhead, all wet with pre-cum, trembling in his hand. The situation was absurd, yet she felt trapped. Dan was a hateful man, and he was trying to force her to do something she didn't want. Yet she felt the excitement growing inside her.

"Wh-what do you want from me?"

"We don't have much time and I need to get my rocks off. I want you to kneel down here, in front of me, and suck it until I come."

He said it with a confidence and strength in his voice that startled her. A part of her, inexplicably, wanted to do it. But conscience screamed not to do anything stupid. Hadn't she promised Rick that she wouldn't do anything unless he were there? For whatever reason, he wanted to somehow be a participant. If she did anything here, in the office, it would be a betrayal. And she didn't want to betray her love.

"No... I won't! I can't... not here!"

When she realized that she had used the words 'not here', she cursed under her breath. It was like she had already accepted that she would be draining his nuts again. And of course, he would push for more the second time around.

"But baby, I need your help. And, you know, we don't have much time."

He simply wouldn't take no for an answer. As he shook his meat at her, she tried to look at him with a resolve she hadn't displayed last time. Rick certainly wouldn't like this... she needed to take a little control. Staring into his eyes, she walked over to Dan, putting her hand on the one he had around his hard cock.

"Better!"

With a little smile, she rubbed his hand gently, watching the fucking head trembling, pointed at her, with a long blue vein along the rod. Holding her breath, she reached out her hand and placed it around the swollen and wet head wet, squeezing gently.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Dan exclaimed passionately, feeling the woman's hand touching his cock for the first time. Tamara groaned, feeling the flesh of his cock. It was hard and soft at the same time, and the head was swollen and smooth. She could feel the heartbeat under the skin. Watching Dan, she knelt before him, her right hand close around the chapel. Then, smiling, she began to move her hand around the cockhead, stroking the hard shaft. Dan tilted his head back, closing his eyes, moaning.

"Oh, yes, baby!"

Tamara began to stroke the rod with greater force.

"Make it wet honey!" Dan groaned, jerking his hips to try to push the cockhead between the red lips of the young wife. Knowing what he wanted, Tamara smiled mockingly. Letting to of his cock, she spat a bit of saliva on her palm, and began to jerk it with more strength, wetting it well, from the testicles to the cockhead. She repeated the process several times, until the cock became completely wet and slippery. She began to stroke it openly, filling the office with squishy sounds.

Dan let out a moan of ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, Tammy... you are so good!"

Tam felt his cock swell in her hand, and this made her feel powerful. And incredibly excited. Watching Dan from below, she pretended a couple of times to move the swollen head to her mouth, pretended to be ready to kiss his meat, always stopping a few centimeters short.

"Oh... you're a bad girl... I'll punish you for that, bitch!" Dan moaned between the teeth.

Tamara spat on the knob, wetting it even more, as her hand continued to jerk the shaft, to rub the swollen head, feeling his cock begin to shake more and more in her hand. But Dan didn't want a simple hand job. He wanted more. Part of him was angry that the woman was making fun of him. But he didn't want to do something that might scare her off... or make it stop. That cunt was damn good with her hands. Even though it wasn't enough it was one of the best hand jobs he'd ever had received. Just holding the fucking cock, so hard and thick, Tamara began to feel incredibly excited. She'd never touched a cock so thick before and felt her pussy getting wet, her juices wetting the thin fabric of her thong. She wanted to touch her snatch, but didn't want Dan could see how excited she was.

And then there was another problem. Time.

"Baby... Mr. Miller will be here... soon... I need to come, he can't see me like this!"

Mostly, he wanted his cock in that mouth at all costs. But Tamara was adamant.

"Suck it yourself! Forget it! You suck!"

He glared at her angrily.

"Stand up and take off your blouse!" he shouted in a way that brooked no argument. Shivering at the tone of his voice, Tamara stood up on shaky legs with difficulty. Confused, she started unbuttoning her blouse. Jerking his stiff cock, totally wet from saliva and pre-cum, he barked another command.

"Get that bra undone now!"

Slipping her hands behind her back, she unbuckled it, letting the thing fall to the ground. The tits parted before the eyes of a man not her husband, who licked his lips and leaned forward. A big grin on his face, he sat down in his chair and ordered to Tamara to follow.

"Kneel down and put my cock between her tits."

"W-what?"

"Just do it, bitch! I need to come. Haven't you figure that out?"

There was lust and anger in his eyes. She was afraid. Without another word she knelt between his open legs, taking the big cock back in her hand. "Between the tits! Shit, I want to fuck those big tits, slut!"

Getting up a little, putting her elbow on the chair, she directed his cock between her boobs. A long thread of saliva drooled on the cockhead. Not even sure why she was doing this, she let go of his cock and she used both hands to push he breasts against his boner. He howled and began to move her hips up and down, with rapid movements.

"OH! Oh yes... squeeze your married tits around my cock. I want tit-fuck youuuu!"

He stretched out his hands, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples until they were hard as rocks.

"You like it, slut?"

"Mmhhh... goddd!" Tamara felt so excited it was crazy. Despite what she'd said to her husband, she wanted to get up and impale herself on that hard cock, feeling him inside her. Her pussy lips were sodden at that point and could be entered with ease. Tamara bit her lower lip, frightened by the thought, as she moved her breasts on the cock of Dan. After a few minutes, he felt the familiar sensation rising up from his balls.

"Oh shit baby, yeah... yeah, I feel that... I'm coming! You're making me shoot baby!"

Tamara looked alarmed. If he came there, it would make a big mess. She didn't want his splooge all over the front of her blouse and skirt.

"Wait. Wait. Not like last time, all over my face! Not here! It would make a mess everywhere!"

"W-when I tell you to, put the head in your mouth, understand?"

Tamara was shocked.

"What? No... no, I can't, I won't!"

She didn't want to do something like that, something she'd never even done for her hubby. It was all so wrong.

"We haven't got a choice... babyyyy... you know, are you ready?"

"I don't ... I never... I beg you!"

Suddenly Dan felt a twinge in the testicles.

"Ohhh, fuck, Tammy... I'm gonna cummmmm! Get the head between those pouty red lips. Put it in your precious mouth if you don't want the stuff all over your face!"

Feeling his cock between her boobs trembling uncontrollably, the young wife stopped for a moment. It was about to happen again, and she couldn't prevent it.

"Hurry up sweetie... fuck I'm close!"

"Sorry Rick," she thought fleetingly.

With a quick motion she let his cock slip out from the embrace of her breasts. Leaning forward, she opened her mouth, letting her sweet red lips slip around the head. She was going for it! Feeling the contact, Dan grunted like a wounded animal.

For a moment nothing happened, but moments later, Dan moaned in pleasure.

"Oh my God... I'm comminggggg!!"

The man closed his eyes, dropping his head back, bucking up rhythmically ass from the chair. The first spurt of sperm was so violent that it startled the woman, sliding down her throat. Then Dan put his hand on her head, shaking her blond hair, continuing to shoot cum in her mouth.

"Coming in your fucking mouth! That's nice... oh yesssss!"

Tamara felt his cock trembling and squirting out of control: three, four, five, six, seven spurts of sperm, hot and sticky, filling her mouth, ending up on her tongue, her teeth, everywhere. Eventually the man fell back in his chair, exhausted by the force of his orgasm. Tamara heard him breathing with difficulty as she moved her head out of his lap. She wanted to let go of his cock, still inexplicably turgid, from her mouth, to spit out all that cum. She couldn't believe that he had squirted so much! But something prevented her from moving. Dan held her head in place with his hand. She tried to pull away with more force, but the man did not move a centimeter. The woman looked at him with surprise and then with a look appealing.

"Oh, no, you married little whore. You've been a bad girl, and you have to be punished. So you are going to swallow all my cum," he smirked.

She tried again to shake him off without success and began to struggle to breathe.

"I made it for you, all this sperm. It's my gift to you. Don't insult me. Don't spit it out. Drink it. Swallow it."

She looked at him again, almost begged him not to.

"Swallow it. Now."

Tamara closed her eyes and swallowed all the sperm. The stuff slithered down her throat.

"Good girl!"

Not that he had emptied his balls, he let her go. After picking up the bra, rebuttoned her blouse, nearly running from the room, feeling used and humiliated. Also, she was already feeling guilty for what had happened behind Rick's back. But it was also undeniable that she was feeling aroused like never before in her life.

Before anyone could see her disheveled state, she closed herself in the bathroom and touched her needy pussy, feeling her lips completely sodden. She began to touch the clitoris, swollen like a hazelnut, and a few seconds later came forcefully, stifling her cries as best she could so that no one would hear.

Then she began to cry.

Redhood
Redhood
7 Followers