Journey to Mirage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, man, that's way beyond me. How do you know that?"

"We've already been filming. I've shown scenes around. The men—my clients for the still photography—are going ape over you."

"Already filming?"

"Yes. I'm calling the film Journey to Mirage. It's all arty double entendre stuff. It's sure to go over well at the film festival. I've been there before; they eat that stuff up."

"I still don't understand."

"The fantasies, Rick. Your fantasies. You've covered, what, four now, while masturbating? And these are being caught on film. And the locker room scene. Your fantasy was played out. We'll film on the way to Mirage. Journey to Mirage. Get it? And we'll make stops along the way and fulfill those fantasies of yours. We only need a couple of more to fill out the film—although it would be nice to have choices and maybe enough for a follow-up film. Each scene will include your fantasy description to me as you masturbate—or I jack you off. And each will be married with a real sex scene that closely evokes the fantasy. Do you understand now?"

A long pause, and then, "I guess so. But I don't know what I think."

"You want to get out of Baltimore, don't you? And you need money. This meets those needs. And there's something else."

"What?" Rick asked.

"You love the fucking. It comes out on film clearly. You may be in some denial on that, but you love it. It doesn't have to be black cock. You aren't a slave to that black stud who is doing you. Anyone man who is good is good for you."

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. I'm going to Arizona regardless. If you won't be in the film, I can find someone who will. I've paid you for rights to what's already filmed, though. That leaves you here—without what I've given you in the past few weeks—and with all the pressures that make you want to leave. Think about it. But for only a couple of more days, Rick. I'll be gone before the grass needs to be mowed again."

"I'll . . . I'll think about it."

Groton was working Rick's cock again as this conversation concluded. He leaned over Rick's body once more and took the young man's cock in his mouth. When Rick was groaning and sighing and his hips had involuntarily started to roll, Groton pulled away from the cock and looked up into Rick's face, causing Rick to look down at him.

"I can get up and leave you now, Rick. Is that what you want?"

A short pause and then a quiet, almost strangled "No."

"What is it you want, Rick?"

Another brief silence and then, "You. Inside me. Again."

"That's what I told you, Rick. You do want it. You shy away from it, which is quite endearing for the camera—and I don't want you to lose that sense of vulnerability and innocence—but you do want the cock."

Moving back up Rick's body, Groton moved Rick onto his side and lifted his leg and started the long journey of his cock up into Rick's channel.

Neither said anything for the next twenty minutes, only groaning and grunting and moaning as Groton's embedded cock and Rick's hips moved in a rolling motion—all caught by the clicking and whirring cameras.

"What was that you said?" Rick asked between moans as Groton was working his ass in long, deep strokes.

"Nothing now. Perhaps I'll tell you later."

What Groton had murmured, however, was that Rick's begging for it was all the answer he needed to give Groton on continuing the film and going on the road. All Groton needed to do was deny Rick the cock now to bring him around to acquiescing to the rest.

12