Joy

Story Info
Two poles in one hole...and romance? No way...or?
4k words
4.45
89k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,500 Followers

Kaitlin stared up into the contorted face of the guy whose cock was pressed at the back of her throat. She moaned as she felt another press deep inside her cunt, pushing her forward even more as it slipped to the back of her throat. How had she gotten herself into this situation, she wondered.

She had never been the type to follow rules. Hell, her mother had been a rule breaker. A hippie psychic, personal trainer, life coach and a dozen other things who had taught her beloved only child to question everything and everyone. Herself first and foremost. A thoughtful life, her mother called it.

Tears came to her eyes and it was not just from gagging around the cock in her mouth or the slight discomfort of the deep fucking that her cunt was taking. Today had been her mother's funeral. The vibrant and loving woman who had raised her to be an independent thinking had wasted away over the past year as cancer ate away first at her breasts then her bones and finally the brilliant mind that Kaitlin had always tried to emulate.

The gentle touch on her cheek caused her to look up. "Hey, you okay, Katie? We don't have to do this you know. I mean if you..." he trailed off.

The other cock in her cunt stopped thrusting, holding perfectly still as a hand comfortingly stroked the curve of her bottom, "Yeah, Kates, you know we love you to pieces. Why don't we get dressed, order a pizza and just talk for a bit?"

Kaitlin was not sure if she wanted to laugh, cry or scream. Everyone knew that guys had only one tract minds. Sex. Why would two hot twin brothers want to stop fucking when they had a willing partner between them?

But that was not Tony and Timmy. They had always been so much more than they seemed. It was what had made them Kaitlin's best friends since high school. And why her mother had adored the boys as she called them.

Like Kaitlin, they had been raised by a single mother but that was where the similarities ended. While Kaitlin's mom had always found someway of paying the rent and keeping food on the table yet being there when her daughter got out of school, their mother worked two and sometimes three jobs to support her sons. They rarely saw her, let alone have hot chocolate chip cookies, cold milk and a sympathetic ear waiting every day after school. Within months, the boys had started to come home with her. They had become not just best friends but brothers almost.

Yet now, on thee worst day of her life, she found herself spit fired between their cocks. She chuckled softly around Tony's cock in her mouth as she shook her head. "Don't stop," she mumbled around its thickness as she forced her head further down it until she gagged once more.

Tony shook his dark head as he studied her face for a long moment. She was not sure if it was what he found in her eyes or the way that she brought one hand up to tickle and tug softly at his balls that convinced him that she meant what she said. She pushed back against Tim's thick cock as well. "Just fuck me, all right," she commanded.

"Our pleasure," she heard Timmy growl from behind her as she felt his hand wrap through her hair and pull gently. "You know how many times we dreamt of this? How many nights we fell asleep talking about this fantasy? Your tight cunt and smart mouth taking both our cocks. Open and wet for us. Damn girl, you run us a merry chase."

Tony caressed her cheek as he rocked his hips forward forcing more and more of his cock down her throat. "But we have you now, sweet Katydid. And we aren't letting you go either."

Katie felt a tiny fissure of fear bloom in her gut. What was Tony talking about? This was a fantasy. A joint one. A one time thing. An itch that had needed to be scratched since high school. That was all it was.

Until last week, she had not seen the brothers in almost a decade. Not since high school graduation. Not since the night that the three of them had gotten drunk in her room and the brothers had passed her back and forth between them, kissing and caressing her. For an eighteen year old virgin, that night had become her darkest, most taboo fantasy. Being shared by the twin brothers, her best friends. It had not gone any further that night. But it had been played out hundreds, no, thousands of times in her fantasies every since.

Then as her mother slipped further and further from her, as she felt her whole world crumbling beneath her feet, they had ridden back into town like cowboy heroes on white stallions. Except it had been a red sports car. Somehow it was as if nothing had ever happened, as if they had always been there, as if ten years had not slipped by since high school.

They had laughed and cried with her and her mother during those final days when only the hospice nurses kept round the clock vigil with them. They had held her between them as her beloved mother slipped into the coma that would take her from the constant pain she had felt for months. They had cocooned her between them after that last ragged breath. Tony had lifted her and cared her into the other bedroom in the small beach bungalow that she had shared with her mother for a lifetime. She had fallen asleep exhausted between them.

They had overseen everything for the past few days. Making certain that everything was done to her mother's specification down to the letter. Then when the last of her mother's 'followers' as she called them had left they had handed her a glass of red wine and taken her into four strong arms. Maybe it seemed strange or wrong to the world, but their arms were almost as comforting as her mother's had been. If it were not for the sexual tension that always seemed to linger just below the surface. If not for the fantasies that had taken root and grown in Kaitlin's vivid imagination since graduation.

They had all curled up on the big sectional sofa in the living room. They had laughed and talked for hours. Remembering stories from their youth, catching up on one another's lives and most of all celebrating the life that her mother had lived and her legacy in each of either hearts. As the wine started to go to her head, Katie had let it slip: her secret fantasy. But rather than be shocked by it as she had always feared her friends might be, they had blanked her tighter between them. Suddenly, just as she had been that night, she was being passed back and forth between them, kissing, touching, caressing until she was not sure who was doing what. Tony and Timmy became one. One dark, naughty, taboo fantasy brought to life.

What had started in the living room moved to her bedroom. Clothes disappeared somehow, although with six hands working fast and furiously she supposed she should not be surprised. Then she found herself on her knees. Two cocks in her face. And like a little girl in a toy shop she had not known which to choose. But she did not have to. Instead she had gone back and forth between them. In a moment of lust, stupidity and goddess only knew what else, she had even tried to swallow them both at the same time. Where other guys might have been intensely uncomfortable with such cock on cock touching, the twins had merely joined her in raucous laughter at the failed attempt to enact some porn star fantasy.

Then things had gotten serious as Timmy had climbed onto the bed behind her. His large hand had pushed her upper body down until her face was once more on level with his brother's cock as he stood by the bed. "Suck Tony's cock like our good little slut." Her whole body had tingled at his words. From anyone else those words would have earned a slap in the face, but this was Timmy. She knew that he did not mean it as an insult. Besides the possessive use of the word 'our' seemed to soften it somehow. She had obeyed thoughtlessly, something that she rarely did.

She had almost chocked on Tony's cock when she felt Timmy slid deep inside her on a single stroke. She was not very experienced. Sex had never appealed to her overly much. Well, except for those naughty fantasies of being sandwiched between the brothers that she used to get herself off almost every night since she was eighteen. And all the naughty ménage books that cluttered her e-readers memory.

But this...this 'not letting you go' shit was way more than she bargained for. She released Tony's cock from her mouth and turned to face them down. But Timmy simply shifted, pulled them backwards on the bed until she was atop him. His cock still buried to hilt inside of her. The bed gave a loud creak of protest as Tony joined them on it.

"What do you mean? 'Aren't letting me go?" she demanded. But her pleas were silenced as Timmy turned her head and took her lips in another of those soulful kisses. She moaned into his mouth and his tongue plunged to the back of her throat as she felt hands kneading and caressing her tits. Fingers plucked at both her nipples at the same time.

But nothing prepared her for the feeling of hot breath and wet tongue on her clit where she was joined to Timmy. Her eyes flew open and she stared into the depths of Timmy's. "Feels good, doesn't it, Princess? My brother's tongue on your clit. My cock in your hole. Watch him! Watch him eat your pussy while I fuck it," he commanded as he began to slowly thrust upwards, matching actions to words.

Kaitlin was powerless to disobey. She looked down as she felt Timmy begin to nibble on the side of her neck. She noticed that each of them had a breast in one hand. Yet it seemed that their strokes matched perfectly. One coordinated unit of pleasure. Timmy's other hand was wrapped about her waist holding her in place as his cock thrust slowly up into her open pussy. Her legs were spread wide. They had to be to accommodate Tony's wide shoulders as he knelt on the bed between them. His tongue flicking back and forth on her clit as he used his other hand to keep her open for his exploration.

It was more erotic than any porn she had ever watched, not that she had watched that many but you did not get to almost thirty without seeing one or two on the Internet these days. But it was also more arousing than any of the ménage books she had ever read. She was wise enough to know that this was rare: for the reality to be better than the fantasy. But it was. Not even her wildest fantasy had come close to the sexual tension that strung between her and the brothers.

Kaitlin felt her whole body tightening. Felt tiny electrical tingles radiating out from her hard nipples that Timmy and Tony were strumming in perfect harmony. Felt them bursting from the nub between Tony's teeth too. "That's it, Katydid. Fucking come on my brother's face." She cried out as her body answered Timmy's bold command. She felt his thick cock plunge deeper than it ever had as her body arched up against Timmy's handsome face. "That's right, come on my hard cock. Come hard. Like out hot little bitch in heat."

Then Tony's face loomed over her. He was smiling wide as he captured her lips in a scorching kiss. She tasted herself on him. It was an unusual flavor but not an unpleasant one. He drew back slowly, "That's our good girl."

"Do it, Tony. Quit playing with her mind. We've waited a whole lifetime for this moment. Just fucking stick your cock in her. You got her wet enough," Timmy growled from somewhere near her ear but he never stopped kissing, licking and nibbling.

Yes, that was what she wanted. She had felt Timmy's cock inside her and tasted Tony's. Now she wanted to switch. To know if they tasted the same or different. If Tony fucked half as good as his brother. She wanted him as much as she wanted his brother.

Then she felt Tony's hand between them. She felt a pressure and burning between her legs. And it dawned her then what they intended. She broke the hot kiss with Tony and looked into his eyes, "No," she shook her head. "You can't. It won't fit. Stop," she pleaded.

Timmy nipped at the vein pounding so loudly in her neck that it echoed in her brain. Tony softened the kiss as he breathed against her lips, "It will, baby girl I promise we won't hurt you. Just relax. Feel how good it is. Sandwiched between us. You are so wet. So ready."

He growled as he pushed just a fraction harder against her hole that was already filled with his brother's hard cock. Her eyes flew open and her breath froze in her lungs as she heard the almost audible pop of his cock joining his brothers. She was stretched beyond imagination. It burned. There was an intense pressure of being full, overflowing. They both held perfectly still, neither moved a single muscle. And after a moment, Katie realized that the burning had stopped and while she still felt stretched, it was no longer an unpleasant sensation.

"Oh my goddess," she breathed as both of them slowly moved together, filling her even more, slipping a couple of inches further inside of her. Her eyes grew even wider as they began to move, rocking slowly back and forward. She felt like a see saw, up on one pole and down on the other. It took a gentle rhythm. A slow dance as three bodies moved as one.

"We knew you were made for us." Timmy whispered into her ear as he bit into the lobe and tugged it softly.

"Both of us," Tony growled as he buried his face on the other side of her neck, his body lunging forward until his cock too filled her as deeply as his brother's had.

They held perfectly still again. She was now full, completely full, both of their thick cocks buried to the hilt inside of her. She sucked in deep breathes of air and the brothers continued to kiss, lick and nibble at her neck and shoulders. Four hands caressed and coaxed her body to life.

Katie wished she could see them. This was taboo. So taboo that only a couple of her hundreds of erotica books had dared to go there. And none of them did it justice. "Two poles..." she sighed.

"In one hole," the three of them finished in unison.

Tony lifted his head with a smile. "Is it as good as you imagined, our sweet Katydid?"

She laughed, but then her breath caught in her throat once more as the motion caused them to slip just a millimeter deeper, although how that was possible she did not know.

Timmy stirred beneath her, "We'll go slow. This time," he whispered and she fought for air again.

"This time?" she dared to question.

The brothers began to rock gently once more. In and out. Out and in. Back and forth. Like the waves of the ocean just outside the window. Their tides ebbed and flowed over her. As tension built inside her body once more.

Then like a hurricane the winds and waves picked up. The brothers quickened the pace. They thrust deeper and harder. More than she had ever imagined. Ever read about. Ever thought she could take. Her body felt like it would be torn asunder by the storm. And she did not give a damn. Not a flying fuck. That was exactly what this felt like...fucking her way through the clouds, flying on invisible wings.

Then the waves broke over her. She cried out. Screamed. Howled like the winds of that storm. Her whole body exploded. Then it imploded. The muscles of her cunt tried desperately to clinch and squeeze in time to the orgasm that racked her very soul. But it could not. There was no room. There was most definitely an edge of pain to it. But it was overpowered by the pleasure. As she rode the waves of the biggest orgasm of her life. Like that elusive 'big one' that all surfers sought, she hung in the air, suspended in time as it rolled on and on. And on.

She felt her lovers beneath and behind her tremble and growl. Then she felt them explode as one inside of her. Most of their come was forced out, leaking between their bodies. There was simply no room inside her body for anything more. She was full.

Then she burst into tears. That waved crashed onto the shore. Because even the 'big one' breaks upon the beaches of life. And everything of the past year washed like the detritus of a tsunami onto the shores. Her mother was gone. For the first time in her life, Kaitlin was all alone. And she allowed herself to actually feel the sorrow and fear that came with that realization.

But she was not alone. Two bodies bracketed her, cocooned her, rocked her gently. Soft lips kissed every single tear away. Hands that had ignited the fires of hell inside her just moments before now soothed and comforted her with equal measure. "Shhh," Tony whispered into her one ear.

"It will be all right," Timmy answered into the other.

Through the sobs, Kaitlin choked out, "No, it won't be. She's gone and I am all alone. I miss her. Oh goddess, I miss her."

They rolled as one so that each lay upon their sides. Kaitlin was still sandwiched between two hard muscular bodies. And she realized that two semi-hard cocks were still buried deep inside of her. Not even when Timmy reached for his jeans on the floor did either of the cocks slip out. When he came back, he held his small black phone in his hand.

Kaitlin looked up at him in shocked surprise. Now was not the time to be making a phone call or texting someone. Oh my goddess, he would not dare? Yes, some kinky part of her had thought for a split second about having a video, watching the perfection of their bodies moving together. But she had not been serious. He couldn't! He wouldn't.

Then he handed it to her. And a familiar face and voice echoed from the tiny screen. Tears filled her eyes afresh as she whispered, "Mom."

"Hey, honey," said the fragile and obviously dying head. But though the smile was weakened by pain, Katie could see the genuine love that shone in it. Her mother laughed then, "I don't want to even think about what you are wearing. Or not," her mother actually winked at the screen. "Or especially what you and our boys have been doing, sweet heart."

Katie felt the tears spilling faster now as her mother paused with one of those knowing smiles. Then she felt a finger brush it away. It was not her fingers. She was not even certain if it was Timmy or Tony or both. She dared not look away to find out as she cupped the phone like the most precious gift in the world. "Oh, Mama," she cried out in pain.

"Now, none of that, sweetie," her mother knew. Just as she had always known when anything bothered her only child. Why should even death break the bond between their souls? It would not dare. "I have always been there for you. And you for me. The two of us against the world since your father left when he found out I was pregnant with you. But I didn't mind. I never minded. I had the best part of him anyway. I had you."

Her mother's smile faded and her face darkened in pain for a moment, "But I can't be there for you anymore, my baby girl. I know that you are all grown up. And most people but would think that it was past time you were on your own. But we were never most people, were we?"

"I know that you must be feeling all alone. Afraid. Sad. Hurt. A lot of things right now. And if I could I would wrap you in my arms and hold you while you cried it all out. But I can't."

Katie nodded unconsciously as her mother continued to speak from the grave. "But our boys can be. And will be. I have their word on that, baby girl."

"I trust them to keep that word. I trust them with my most precious gift in this world and to this world. I trust them with you, sweetheart. I trust them with your tender heart that has always been so tenderly broken for stray cats and dogs. For the broken people that took your Mommy away at times. And for two lost, motherless boys that we both took into our hearts and lives."

"I am trusting their hearts to you too, little girl. Be careful because unlike those big, brawny, bodies" did her mother actually have the gall to fan herself, "those hearts are as fragile and tender as yours. Love them. Love them both. Love them both the same and different, just as I taught you all people deserve. Love them when openly and proudly even when the world commends you all as sinners. Because in its foolish piety it will."

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,500 Followers
12