Joy Goes to the Adult Bookstore

Story Info
She has fun at shopping and showing.
751 words
4.04
95k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy and I were talking one day about her not having a vibrator. She had told me that when she was younger she had owned one from Spencer gifts, they sold as a massaging wand. I said any red blooded American girl needed a good plastic cock shaped vibrator. So off to the local Adult bookstore we went. I dressed my woman properly of coarse. Joy had on a calf length dress with buttons all down the front. She never wears panties and she went with out a bra on this occasion. Joy has long Brown hair and dark brown eyes (for you guy out there with your dick in your hand).

On the way down we flashed trucker of coarse. Joy would lay back in the seat and undo her dress showing her nicely trimmed pussy. She would finger herself as we drove by, I was care full not to let her cum. Joy is more fun when very frustrated. Many truckers got a nice show that day. They kept passing us and slowing down for another look. One even stuck his tongue out and made like he was licking Joy's pussy, he even tried to get us to pull over. Joy would slide her finger over her cunt and then suck her fingers. Two truckers tagged teamed us and boxed out car in for an extended look down through our sunroof.

Once at the Bookstore there was this pimp looking guy with his ho. giving us the evil eye maybe he thought we were moving in on his turf. He didn't say anything so we walked in to see a whole smorgasbord of plastic penises and But plugs. I checked out the video section while Joy picked out a big orange vibrator. We went up to the dude at the counter to check out and pay. He was behind this Plexiglas window. We paid him by this little drawer he slid out of the box he was in. He put batteries in the Vibrator and showed us how to turn it on...Duh

That's when I noticed the store had a movie plex inside, so we bought tickets and went in. It was dark as hell in there, but when my eyes adjusted I could see fine, We sit down and I immediately start to play with Joys breast through her dress. She was reluctant because of this greasy headed perve sitting on the back row. The perve was the only guy in the place, luckily he left and this older business man "Joys type" came in and sat a couple of rows back. I had been slowly unbuttoning Joys dress one by one until now her tits were out for all to see, Well me and the older guy anyway. I started to play with her nipples and she started to lean back and closes her eyes.

The guy behind us moves up to the seat directly behind starts and us too lean over to watch. I give him the "hey it's cool " look and he is drinking her in with his eyes. I start to unbutton Joy's dress further and further until she is not so much wearing it as sitting on it. I reach down to touch her snatch and it is sopping wet. I start to gently rub her body and lean over and nibble her nipples. Joy start to squirm around in the seat wanting to cum. So I remove the vibrator from the little brown bag it was packed in and slowly insert it into joy pussy.

Joy kicks off her shoes and puts both feet on the seat in front of us. She starts moaning giving the Girl in the movie a run for her money. That when I notice Mr. older businessman has his dick in his hand cranking away. I fucked her with that plastic cock for a good five minutes before I turned it on. She came and came and came. Joy would rock back and forth pushing so hard on the seat in front of us I thought it would break. She looked so good all laid out with the lights from the porno shinning across her naked body. We left after a time. Joy didn't know till later some guy was pumping his pud while breaking his neck looking at her. So I got a B.J. on the way home...what a good day.

If you guys would like to hear more of Joy's adventures let me know.