Joy in the Theater

Story Info
Joy gets fucked.
878 words
3.69
141.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leglvr44
leglvr44
103 Followers

My husband loves taking me to this well known porn theater on Friday or Saturday nights knowing damm well lots of horny guys prowl around looking for hot action under the cover of darkness scoping out slut wives...

Each time my husband escorts me to this well known porn theater, without fail a guy will sit next to me jack off or reach over to grope my tit or/and even put his hand up my skirt while my husband watches me out of the corner of his eye, under the cover of darkness. This turns turns him on and I like it too.

One Friday night my husband told me he was in the mood to see some porn and asked if I would dress sexy so he could escort me to the theater and watch me turn into a Slut...

I was kind of horny, so I told him it was okay. I wore a short black skirt, no bra, a blouse that revealed lots of cleavage and an ankle bracelet on my right ankle.

My husband encourage me to wear an ankle bracelet on my right ankle because he said it will signal men at this well know porn theater that I am a Slutwife and looking for sex under the cover of darkness while spouse watches.

We pulled up to the parking lot of the porn theater and as always on a Friday night, there were lots of guys standing outside seeing who comes in and to take notice of the anklet.

They took notice immediately and followed me and my husband inside the adult bookstore/porn theater. We paid at the counter and the clerk buzzed us into the theater. It took a minute or so to get our eyes adjusted to the darkness. In the meanwhile, the guys outside trailed in like they've never seen a Slutwife before! One guy passed me and said, "I like you anklet," and smiled.

We sat down toward the back of the theater and my husband made sure an empty seat was next to me. He always does that, hoping that a guy will sit next to me and get me off. I was getting turn on by the hardcore skin flick that played on the screen while looking around. I saw men getting closer to me - guys moving into the row behind us, in front of us and this black guy boldly sat next to me! Damn, this guy looked sexy and he was tall with muscles!

My husband attempted to expose my tits, but I wasn't ready yet. I would cover myself back up - getting cold feet - but I was also getting extremely excited!

The black gentleman pulled out his dick and began to stroke it. My husband reached between my legs and found me to be real wet and whispered in my ear to touch the other guy's cock. I wanted too but felt afraid too. I felt my body get extremely hot and flushed. I desperately wanted to reach over to touch that Big Black Cock (BBC)! I purposely opened my legs wide enough to bump his knee. Under the cover of darkness he placed his hand on my thigh and was rubbing so lightly. My husband couldn't see what was really going on because it was so dark. The black stud was about 6'3" with a big dick and very attractive!

My husband gets real turned on with the mere fantasy of watching me fuck some well hung black guy. He longs to see me as I take his large member inside me watching the black man's cum drip out. When I have sex with my husband, it really turns me on when he tells me he wants to see me fuck and suck black cock!

His fantasy goes further than that though; he tells me he's going to whore me out to a group of black guys and let them fuck me bareback so he can get sloppy seconds while I tell all the juicy details! The thought of this entered my mind while this hot black guy was finger fucking my horny wet pussy! My husband noticed me slipped down on my chair to accommodate the stranger's hand up my skirt and my hand on his penis and took a couple of quick pictures of the action!

My husband could see that I turned Slut in the porn theater and eagerly exposed my tits to the crowd of men watching. I was extremely turned on as this young black guy made me squirt and gave me multiple orgasms. I never squirted before but this black bull got me off so good and hit spots that were pleasurable but almost unbearable. He took me to another level of Slutdom!

I drenched the porn theater floor with pussy juices. I thought it wasn't possible to squirt like I did but touch me in the right spot and clearly, it's possible! The porn theater atmosphere took me over the top - the smell in the air, men jacking off, men reaching over the seats to grope my tits and finger me...

Dicks were pushing toward my face and then this handsome black guy shot his load all on my tits!

leglvr44
leglvr44
103 Followers