Joy of Jonathan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oh yeah....work my meat....ohhhhh...."

I can feel his pulse in his prick as I glide my fist up and down his hot shaft.

"Ohhhh...that's it fag....make me beg....I want you to beat my meat till I can't take it anymore...ohhhhh..."

I do just that and soon he is moaning that he is close to coming. That's when I ease up and slow down and he starts telling me to pound his meat and let him cum. But, I don't. My hand on his butthole sinks into it. It's all moist in there from being so turned on and so I start to finger fuck his asshole.

"What the.....ohhhhh...don't.....no....don't....ohhhhh..." He moans as he pushes his ass into my hand allowing my finger to sink even deeper into his hole. I keep a grip on his hard meat and just barely slide up and down to keep him aroused.

"Ohhhh....come on....so close....ohhhhh...yes....I'm begging you....let me....cummmm...let me cummmm...bitch....ohhhh..."

I keep my finger in his anus and I keep up the slow steady control of his sex. I have the power. My own cock starts to leak as I am so flushed with sexual arousal myself. This is such a rush, such a turn on.

"Ohhh...bitch...you're good....I beg you....let me cummmm..." he pushes harder against my hand as my finger slips in and out of his wet hole. "Oh....you're good.....I beg you...let me...cummmmm....yes....let me beg.....cummmm...please....ohhhh....."

I begin to pick up the pace as I feel his cock pulse in my fist. His balls bounce at each vigorous thrust I make. He is rocking his hips back and forth to aid to sensation of my one hand jacking him off and the other hand finger fucking his asshole.

"Ohhh..I'mmmm losing it.....so...so...fucking close....that's it....ohhhh!!!!! FUCK!!!!"

Then he explodes.

A mass of hot jizz blasts forth from his cock head and lands on my cheeks. I pound his meat for all I'm worth I hear him cry out "Fuck...Fuck....Fuck...." as he lets loose jizz shooting off in all directions, landing on my chest, neck and even a bit on my lips.

Finally, I feel his body shudder and collapse. The only reason he doesn't fall over is my hands on his shrinking prick and the other in his wet ass.

"Please let go...."

I do so, he staggers back, hot, and sweating trying to not fall over, and steady himself despite his clothes all bunched around his feet.

"Fuck..." he murmurs as he bends down to pick up his clothes. "Oh bitch...that was good...you're hot..." He staggers as he gets his clothes up and on him. "Got to go...another time...." He says as he makes his way out of the bathroom and leaves.

I can feel the butt plug buried deep in my ass and the smell of stale urine is heady and no longer offensive. I feel his cum on my face as it melts and runs down my cheek, chin, and neck, blending in with the sticky dried remains of my and Jonathan's prior cum loads. . My cock begs for release as I sit in this piss and jack myself off into completion.

As I finally cum one last time I recall that Jonathan said he wanted to do this again.

12