Joy of Jonathan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me," Jonathan whispers. "Open up and let me in, please..."

I open my mouth and Jonathan brings his chocolate cock head to my waiting lips. We touch and sparks fill the room and my tongue reaches out to that moist head and tastes it for the first time. Skin so soft and so familiar. I taste a drop of his pre-cum as it leaks out. Oh God I want it all as I open wide to allow Jonathan to push his big round meat into my mouth.

He is so big I almost gag on him. I feel the solid softness of him and start to suck wanting to pull his cum from out of the depths of him.

Jonathan holds my head as he rocks his hips forward and back shoving his cock deep into my mouth and sliding it out again. I can't contain even half of it in my mouth but I want to take it all down. I just can't.

Jonathan moans with joy as I do my best to channel all those women porn stars I've been watching all these years as they sucked down their men. I am they as I try to give him a memorable blowjob.

"Oh David....oh....I wanted this....crave to be in you....oh yes.....I'm losing it....way too fast....ohhhhh!"

I feel him tense and I know what is coming as I brace to swallow it all down as best I can.

It floods my mouth to overflowing and the taste is salty and satisfying. I suck and suck trying to take it all in without gaging. Tears flow down, as I have to open up and let the flood of cum over flow my lips and cascade down my chin.

Jonathan holds my head steady as he pulses out another gush of jizz in a guttural groan of sexual pleasure.

I feel that it's all flooding all over me and it's all a blur of smell and taste and solid living flesh filling my mouth beyond its capacity.

We both collapse onto the bed, hot sticky mess, sweaty bodies, skin touching skin, hot breathes, and then slowly I sink into happy exhausted darkness.

Wow.

12