Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 04

Story Info
Its a small world after all.
3k words
4.64
33k
17

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

Hey readers! I'm sorry it took me so long. I had a tough time deciding where I wanted to take this story. I apologize in advance to you guys who didn't want me to take the route I so very did with this chapter. Hopefully I can get your support back in the near future. I promise to never keep you guys waiting so long. Ummm...I really enjoy reading your feedback and comments, both positive and negative. It fuels the fire I have within. lol. Any who, I'll be shutting up now. Without further ado, here it is. I really hope yall enjoy it.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

What to wear?Skyler thought as she pranced around her bedroom eyeing the outfits she had lain out on her bed. After the half an hour debate within her head, she settled on wearing the yellow dress. It was a bright strapless little number that was tight and stretchy up top, and loose and free at the bottom. It stopped mid-thigh, and she topped it off with gold hoops, ankle boots, and her black jacket. She wore loose curls that were pinned to the side, much to her disapproval.

"It's bad enough, you wearing that damn biker coat, but if you try to step out of here with that ponytail, I'll drag you back in here by it" she remembered Lacey threatening.

She stepped from the bedroom and waited for Lacey's approval.

"Damn, Doodle" she said smiling widely. "You do clean up nicely."

"It's not...too much?"

"No. Not at all. Wait, you forgot something" Lacey said while running into the bathroom. "Here" she said breathlessly. "You forgot this" she said handing Skyler the tube of red lipstick. "Go get 'em tiger."

Joel had arrived at her apartment a little after 8. She answered the door and he stood there amazed.

"Wow. You look...nice"

"Thanks" she said while doing a curtsy. "You don't look so bad yourself." He was wearing a dark blue polo and khakis.

"I do try" he joked polishing off his nails on his shirt. "Ready?" he asked pointed to his classic black Dodge Charger.

"Hell yea!"

****::::::::****:::::::::****

They had already ordered their food and were having friendly conversation when Skyler excused herself to go to the restroom. Joel couldn't help but admire her ass as she walked, but his attention was thrown elsewhere when he saw two girls follow her in. One turned to him and gave him a wicked smile. Brittani. The other was her annoying best friend.

Oh shithe thought.

Skyler exited the stall to find two girls staring at her. One blonde, one red-head. Skyler brushed it off and walked towards the sink. She washed her hands and turned to see them still staring at her.Not tonightshe thought.

"Umm, excuse me. How do you know Joel?" the blonde asked.

"Shut up. Listen to me,girl" the red-head interrupted. "I don't care how you know him, he's mine."

"Excuse me?" Skyler asked turning her whole body to face them.

"You heard me" the red-head hissed.

"Bitch, I don't know who you think you are, but I'll snap your damn neck in half. Try me" Skyler said inching towards the girl.

"You aren't going to do anything to me. You must not know who I am."

"Yea I do. Some dumb ass chick coming in here running her damn lips. In which if she don't shut 'em, I'm gonna bust them." Skyler regained her self. "You know what? You're lucky I'm in a good mood. But in the future, you better check yourself,girl" she said walking towards the door.

Skyler came from the bathroom and sauntered towards their table and Joel noticed the forced smile she wore.

"I'm back" she said stating the obvious.

"So how did you do it?" he asked trying to change the mood.

"Do what?"

"Get an A-minus."

"I don't know" she shrugged. "I studied."

"And?" he asked batting his eyelashes.

"And...I got this tutor" she smiled.

"Oh? Is he cute?" he asked playfully placing his hand over his heart, still batting his eyelashes.

"Whatever" she laughed.

"Skyler?" She looked at him and noticed how suddenly seriousness showed upon his face. "All jokes aside, you're an alright girl. In this...awkward, antisocial sorta way."

"I'm not awkward" she giggled and snorted. They both laughed. She felt uneasy when he continued to stare at her. She looked away, noticing for the first time their food was there.

"Hey our food's back" she commented before diving face first into her dish. Joel took this opportunity to check her out. He noticed how beautiful she really was. She made looking good look effortless and natural. Her canary yellow dress complimented her milk chocolate skin tone. She had removed her jacket and positioned it on the back of her chair, exposing her bare shoulders. He also noticed the tattoo on her right wrist. Her coal black hair framed her oval face. Her chin was sharp and pointy, giving her a devilish look. Her elbows, so rudely, rested on the table as she devoured the baby back ribs she had ordered. She had thick, rich sauce on her black polished fingertips which he wanted to help her lick off.

"Pick up your lip perv" she said interrupting his thoughts.

"What?" he asked subconsciously licking his lips.

"You're staring. That only means one of two things. That you're either hungry or thinking dirty thoughts. Since you have there a fine dish in front of you, I'm thinking the latter one." Joel laughed to mask the shock he felt from her boldness. This was an entirely different Skyler than the one he was used to.

"Actually, I was noting on how good you look. I mean, this is different than your routine t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers."

"Thanks, I guess." At that moment, Joel noticed Brittani and her friend come from the bathroom. She stopped and stared at him. Skyler wondered what had caught his attention and she turned to see Brittani standing there. Brittani gave her a once over and stormed away. Skyler turned back around and rolled her eyes at Joel. The whole mood changed. They finished their meals in silence. Skyler knew she had no right to be mad. She wasn't his girlfriend. Hell, she wouldn't consider him a friend. But they were out on a date, damnit! Joel was pissed too. Why was Brittani following him. He looked over at Skyler and wondered why she was so mad. She didn't even like him. He was just about to comment on the matter when Skyler spoke.

"This was nice. Thanks. For everything. I know I'm not the easiest person to get along with sometimes--"

"Excuse me?" Joel interrupted.

"Shut up" she said laughing and throwing a piece of her bread at him. She remembered the long lecture she received from Lacey about being nice. "Just be you, Doodle. Everyone likes it better that way. Don't try so hard not to like him. I know you guys. If you're you, you two will get along superbly" she said dramatically exaggerating 'superbly'.

"What? I'm just saying..." he said innocently.

"You aren't the most friendly either, but to show my appreciation to you, I decided I would treat you as well.

"What? You're kidding, right?" he asked suddenly interested.

"I said it didn't I?" she said mocking him.

"Yea, I guess you did." He leaned back in his seat. "Do I decide this time?"

"Nope" she said getting up and leaving a tip on the table. Joel got up, paid the bill, and followed her out.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"This is me and Lacey's getaway place" she told him once they were settled inside the club. She was holding onto his left sleeve so they could maneuver throughout the crowd without getting lost.

"What? You come here?" he asked disbelieving.

"Yeppers."

"I do too sometimes. I've never seen you in here."

"Oh? You been looking for me?" she asked playfully.

"No" he laughed. "I'm just saying that if I had seen you...nevermind."

"Yea" she said still smiling. "Let's go get some drinks."

"Hey Gaelan" Skyler said to the bartender. "I didn't know you'd be working tonight."

"Yea. I gotta get this moolah. I got bills to pay."

"I thought you had roommates to help you fight your bills?"

"I do. Three of 'em. Things are...tough though."

"Yea, I feel ya." Skyler turned to Joel. "I'm sorry. Where are my manners? Joel this is Gaelan, Gaelan this is Joel."

"'Sup bro. I've seen you around" Gaelan said giving Joel a brief nod. Gaelen Wolff was six foot four inches of beautiful man. He was a pure bred Hawaiian from his long brown hair to his sneaker-clad feet. He had fallen victim to Lacey a few years back. Though he was a really nice guy, he didn't take shit from anyone. Skyler had witnessed that, too. They grow fond of each other and she considered him a true friend.

" Yea. I come here sometimes."

"Yea" Gaelan said still staring. "I know."

The tension was so thick, Skyler could slice it and serve it around. "So, can I get a Sneaky Sucker?"

"Of course, Princess" Gaelan smiled.

"How about you, Joel?" she asked.

"I can't get too shit faced, I'm driving. So, just get me a beer."

"Smart man" Galen stated sternly.

A few drinks later, Skyler was becoming more and more...happy?Damn, those really are some Sneaky Suckers, huh? she thought.She slung her oversized handbag on the counter and pulled out her yellow sneakers, placing her boots inside and shoving the bag to Gaelan. "Can you watch this for me?" Gaelan nodded in approval, and she turned and faced Joel. "Let's dance, Joel" she said as she wandered off to the dance floor. Joel just sat and watched her gyrate her body. His thoughts were interrupted when Gaelan spoke.

"Listen to me. Skyler's a good girl. Try to fuck her over, and I'll bust your ass wide open" he warned.

"Man, whatever. I'm not trying to fuck her over. She invited me here, so you can take your threats and shove 'em up your ass" Joel said calmly.

"She ain't like those other girls."

"Like who?"

"Fuck you. I see you come in here with all these different girls drooling over you. I'm just saying, you better watch it."

"I'm not gonna corrupt your precious Skyler. So do your fucking job and shut the hell up. Okay?"

"You heard what I said."

"Ay ay captain" he said giving a salute before leaving to join Skyler on the dance floor.Who does Gaelan think he is threatening me? Him and Brittani were old news. I didn't take her, she came to me.He thought.

"Hey" she said pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Hey yourself."

"Ooohh. This is my song...Its like I waited my whole life for this one night. It's gone be me you and the dance floor. 'Cause we only got one night. Double your pleasure. Double your fun. And dance forever...forever....forever....forever"she yelled off-key.

"Woooww. Let's leave the singing to Chris, shall we?" he joked.

"Whatever, dude! I have an ex...excel.....good singing voice" she hiccupped. "Dance with me!" she yelled as she grabbed his hips, forcing them towards her. Song bled into song, and it seemed like they were dancing forever. Slow song, fast song, no song. They danced while the DJ talked. Everyone else may have thought they were weird, but hell, they were having a good time. She grinded on him, he grinded on her. Some cabbage patches and a running man later, they were ass tired.

"Whew. That was fun" Skyler yelled over the music.

"Yea. Let's go get your stuff." He grabbed her hand and maneuvered his way through the crowd to the bar."

"Hey Gaelan!! It was nice seeing you again. I'll tell Lace I saw you!!"

"Alright. You two be safe" he said handing Skyler her bag, and giving Joel an angry knowing look."

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Skyler stood there fumbling with the door knob.

"Open, stupid door!" she said banging on it.

"Do you have your keys?"

"Yea" she said continuing to bang on the door. Joel fished through the bag and retrieved her keys, opening the door.

"Welcome to my humble abode" she said, dragging him in behind her.

"Are those yours?" Joel asked referring the pile of panties in the corner of the room.

"Nope. Those are Lace's" she giggled. "Have a seat." Joel walked over to the couch and observed the room. It looked...cozy. A little messy, but cozy none the less. His thoughts were interrupted when Skyler plopped down lazily beside him on the comfy loveseat and stared at him. "I had fun."

"Yea me too. We should do it again sometime."

"We haven't even done it the first time" she giggled.

"What?"This girl is wasted.

"Huh?"

"What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything" she said innocently.

"Yea. Okay. Look I gotta bounce, so.."

"Your leaving?"

"Yea."

"Just like that?" she asked disappointed.

"What do you want Skyler?"

"I could think of a few things."

"You're drunk, Skyler" he laughed nervously.

"No, I'm not."

"Skyler..."

"It's good that you know my name, Joel."

"And why is that?" he asked annoyed.

"'Cause...your gonna be screaming it a little later" she whispered hotly in his ear.

"That sounds nice and all, but you're drunk and I don't want you to do something you'll regret later on."

" I wont regret it 'cause I'm not drunk. Besides if you really wanted to go, you'd be gone by now. Not still sitting here" she teased.

"Bye Skyler" he said getting up.

"What's the matter Joel? You scared of pussy or somethin'?" she teased while pulling the hem of her dress up until the whole thing was over her head and on the floor. She stood there in her body-fitting, lace boys shorts.

"Skyler..." he said breathlessly, "you have no idea what you're talking about or getting yourself into."

"Oh, I think I do,Joel. What I'mtryingto do is get you out of those clothes and into my bed." She walked over to him and pulled him into a hot kiss. Her kiss was like a drug. And with her tongue flirting with his, he was slowly but surely becoming a fein. She took his hand and slowly led him down the hall to her room. He her bubbly butt as she led him down the hall. To Joel, that hall seemed to go on for miles, and miles...and miles.

He couldn't believe it. He was about to fuck Skyler. Schizo Skyler. He laughed at that thought. Once they were in her room, he stopped and laughed. She had posters of 'The Little Mermaid' pinned on the walls, giving it a childish aura. She shrugged and pushed him over to the bed. She grabbed the buckle of his belt, and uncooked it, unbuttoning his khakis in the process. She shoved him into the bed and stood in between his spread legs. She lifted the hem of his polo over his head, exposing the body she knew was there. Golden, well-sculpted abs.God he's gorgeousshe thought. Light hairs dusted his happy trail, which she desperately wanted to travel upon. Her eyes skimmed down his stomach, and she wanted to skip along it from his navel to the sweet spot hidden beneath his boxers. That thought made her giggle.

"Am I funny to you?" he teased while running his tongue over his bottom lip, leaving a thin coat of moisture causing Skyler to flush even more.

"Lose the pants and drawers" she demanded.

Where did this Skyler come from and how often is she gonna come out and play?He knew she was a little tipsy, but her bluntness still shocked him. He did as he was told, though. He stood and she watched as his clothes formed a puddle at his feet, and then her eyes traveled north to the thing saluting her.

Wow...its so....pretty??"Lie back" she said softly while pushing him backwards onto the bed. She reached down and toyed with her panties, pulling them down while bringing her hidden treasure to light. Joel didn't know which he wanted to focus on: her devilish face, her inviting globes, which would make the perfect handful, or the neat triangle between those toned thighs. While he decided, Skyler leisurely crawled up his body, positioning herself just above his cock. Skyler lifted and slowly rotated her hips causing her slick folds to brush against his throbbing member.Back and forth.His cock slid from her swollen nub to her puckered opening.Back and forth.She then began to ride the head of his cock.

"Fuck Skyler" he hissed before grabbing her hips, slamming her down on his raging manhood while thrusting upwards. "DON'T. FUCKING. TEASE ME. PRINCESS" he chanted while plunging into her hot core. He looked up at her through hooded lids.God she's gorgeoushe thought. Her back was arched and her head was thrown back in ecstasy, leaving her tender neck open and exposed. Her eyes were slammed shut to prevent the tears threatening to escape due to his brutal strokes. Her lips formed a perfect moist 'o'. Her window had been left open and a cool September breeze caused her brown, dusky nipples to harden and tantalize him. The whole image was hypnotizing. She was pure perfection.

Skyler felt like she was about to explode. She hadn't had good sex in a while, well any sex at all. This was fucking mind-blowing. The sweet assault caused her to quickly unravel, and she found her moist inner folds violently clenching his manhood. She couldn't contain, nor did she care to, the shutters that wrecked through her.

"Ugh—God!" Neither could Joel. The contractions around his cock caused him to lose it.

"Fuuuuuuck!" he screamed, and with a few short, rapid thrusts, he shot streams of his hot, sticky seed into her.Oh fuckhe thought once he stepped off cloud nine.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

So, what do you think?????

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers