Joyce

Story Info
Coming of Age.
1.2k words
3.83
64.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.

I don't remember exactly what I was doing when I first heard the strange sound wafting up through the heat vent in the floor. I may have been reading my magazines or some other such nonsense. My parents bedroom was below me and I had been aware they were in it, I often heard them talking and I mostly just ignored it. I remember I was wearing a dress, a light cotton summery thing and as always my panties.

I had recently become more and more aware of my cunt. I found myself often wanting to press it hard against various objects and for some unknown reason,it seemed I needed to squeeze it and rub it. Sometimes I would find wetness as if pee had somehow leaked out of me without my knowledge. These things worried me and I often thought of myself as a freak as none of my friends ever seemed to experience these things.

There it was again, a slurping sound and a gagging sound. I creeped silently over to the vent on my hands and knees and peering into the room below. My dad was lying on his back on the bed and my mom was on her knees with her mouth on my dads cock. She was greedily sucking cock. It was clear that the size of it made it impossible for her to get it all into her mouth but that did not seem to deter her from trying. Dad seemed content to lie there with his hands back under his head and a beautiful smile on his face. Mom suckled him furiously.

I could feel a warm wetness between my legs. I slide my legs open, still on my knees and began to rub myself through my dampened cotton panties. I would peek over the heat vent and watch my mom service my dad then lean back and rub myself. I was totally absorbed in the moment. My body was behaving in an unnatural way. I began to feel my face flush. My hands pulled the material of my panties aside and I began to rub the wetness all over my cunt. I couldn't stop myself, I was terrified and electrified by the feelings that surge through my body and I knew it was my cunt rubbing that was causing it.

Suddenly there I was, I was cumming off for the first time.I felt wave after wave of pleasure surge up and wash through me. I shuddered and stifled my groans as to not tip off my parents down below.

When I finally calmed down I looked back down into my parents bedroom but they were no longer on the bed. I stood and turned and to my shock, my older brother Ken stood in the doorway with a smile on his face. My face grew beet red with embarrassment. He continued to grin obviously having enjoyed watching me rub myself off.

He crooked his finger to beckon me out of my bedroom and across the house to his bedroom. I followed him silently still glowing hot from my recent orgasms and embarrassment with being caught doing something I was sure I should not have been doing.

Ken pulled down the front of his sweatpants and his boner popped out. It was a much thinner version of a cock compared to my dad's huge piece of meat but the head was almost as big and was an angry red in color.

"Suck it" he commanded. "Suck it or I'll tell mom and dad I saw you peeking at them and jerking off."

I went to my knees and he began to rub his cock head to my lips. I smelled cock for the first time and it was a smell I would later learn to crave.

"Open, open your mouth" he growled at me and I obeyed.

He began to thrust his cock into my throat. I, like my mom, began to gag but for me it was on my brother Ken's eager young hard dick. Suddenly he began to cum off, filling my already stuffed mouth with his hot ejaculate.

I started to retch,and then vomit. For some reason, Ken found this hilarious. I was mortified by the whole turn of events and I ran back to my room crying.

I did not speak to Ken for several days but I could not get the visions of cock out of my head. I peer constantly into my parents bedroom but I could not catch them in the act of sex.

I found myself repeating the act of masturbation again and again. I waited until the house was still and quiet and I would lick my fingers and proceed to bring myself to orgasm after orgasm. It filled with guilt,shame and embarrassment but still I continued to fondle myself.

And then on a boring rainy Saturday afternoon I found myself wandering across the house and into Ken's bedroom. It was windy and rainy outside but the house was hot and humid. Ken lay on his bed reading a comic book in his loose basketball shorts. I could see a faint line of pubic hair just below his navel that seemed to point to the cock beneath the shiny material. I made small talk with him and at first he was his usual dismissive self but slowly it dawned on him that I was looking at him differently.

He suddenly smiled and patted the bed for me to sit. I jumped onto the bed and he grabbed me by my hands and pinned me to the bed. He began to dry fuck me. His hard teen cock head pressed through the silky material of his shorts and the thin worn layer of my panties cotton. His cock head spread open my outer vaginal lips and pressed hot and hard against my clitoris. Suddenly I began to cum. Wave after wave of orgasm washed through me. I felt the wetness again. Ken sensed my pleasure and held his cock head still and hard against me until my orgasms subsided.

"Suck me." he ordered

"No." I answered, you made me puke last time."

"I won't make you puke this time, I'll be gentle, I promise." He said with a smile.

I wanted to suck his cock. I knew I did before I walked into the room. I wasn't interested in having an orgasm although I sure did like that. I wanted to taste cock in my mouth again. I liked the feel of his hot man flesh in my mouth.

I quickly bent to the task and this time as promised, Ken was gentle. He lay back like my dad had done and let me play with his cock freely. I got to suck as much of his cock or as little of it as I chose. He came quickly, too quickly for me. I wanted to go on sucking him but he told me he need time to recover and I could come back after supper and do it again.

I was thrilled.It marked the beginning of several years of sexual satisfaction for me.

Ken learned to suck me off and I would get to ride his face and release my wetness all over him. We taught ourselves the 69 position and would race to see who could cum the fastest. I think my parents might have been suspicious but they never confronted us. I never did get to watch my parents having sex although I did catch a glimpse or two of his big cock between showers and what not. And to this day it's dad's big cock I think of when I jerk off.