Joyce & Earl Ch. 02

Story Info
Joyce learns quickly but stays technically faithful to Earl.
2.1k words
4.31
36.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mel99
Mel99
6 Followers

Lisa and I were entertaining our voluptuous friend Joyce at a naturist resort while her husband Earl was out of town. I had already received a luscious blow job from Lisa who, to our surprise was cleaned up by Joyce.

On the patio by the pool we played a game. We pretended Joyce was the one married to me and Lisa insisted she put the sun tan oil on me. Feeling Joyce's oily hands on my back and butt was fun but when she started on my front I quickly lost control. When she got to my genitals this voluptuous woman started by rolling my testicles in her fingers as she had seen several other women do to their husbands or boyfriends. Ah ha, I thought. This means I am surely going to get some tit time with her. Then she took my flaccid but swollen cock in her hands and all but masturbated me for just a moment. Never the less it was long enough to bring me to a full erection and in front of several other couples. Fortunately the people at this adults-only club were a very open minded group and this wasn't at all unusual. So I just covered myself with the towel and pretended nothing was wrong.

Though screwing in the more public places was against the rules, as long as the members limited having sex to certain well defined but out of the way corners of the property there was no problem. Since it was an "adults only" resort, one had to have an open mind to join. Often Lisa and I had engaged in sex within a few feet of another couple. Strangely enough none of these encounters had resulted in wife swapping but we had come close on several occasions. Joyce's presence was not a problem for single women were allowed while single men were not.

After dinner Joyce wanted to talk. In the cabin she sat down beside me on the sofa. "I want to talk about Earl and his lack of interest in me. I can't remember the last time he's played with my tits or sucked on them. And I know he fucks around 'cause I've found condoms in his wallet and we don't use them." Joyce continued talking about Earl, sometimes in tears, and I put my arm around her shoulders while Lisa and I listened. She finished by thanking us for bringing her here and introducing her to such lovely sex and opening her eyes about oral sex. As she did so she twisted a little and leaned back against my chest. We still didn't have any clothes on and it was only natural that my right hand, previously on her shoulder drifted down to her right breast. After all she had oiled my genitals earlier. I gave the big flesh bag a gentle squeeze. Lisa, in a chair across the room, grinned and blew us a kiss.

"Lisa has told me, Mike," said Joyce, "how much you like my tits so go ahead and play if you want. After all I played with your lovely hard-on this afternoon. Just don't be too gentle."

My cock started swelling as I took the nipple in my fingers and pinched lightly. I wanted to feel the weight of her flesh and slid my hand underneath the gigantic mammary and lifted. I couldn't believe how heavy it was and moved my hand sideways so it wobbled in my fingers. I kissed her deeply and she twisted so I could get both hands under her breasts. While we sucked each other's tongues I jiggled her breasts so they alternately bounced up and down. "Oh yeah," she moaned, looking down at her heavy flesh plopping in my hands. "You really like them? You don't think they're too gross?

"I love 'em," I replied, leaning down to get my mouth on them.

"Earl thinks they're so big they're only good for one thing -- nursing a baby. A baby we can't seem to produce. It's probably a good thing we can't 'cause I can't imagine how big they'd be with milk in them."

"I'd love them with milk in them," I gasped just before my lips closed over a nipple. I sucked the small, hard tip into my mouth and wondered what it would be like suckling milk from them. I flicked the tip with my tongue to make it really hard. After several minutes I looked her in the eye and reached for her vagina. Joyce looked inquiringly at Lisa who nodded her ok. Joyce's eyes clouded as she opened her legs for the exploring fingers of one hand while my other squeezed and plucked at her succulent flesh.

"How far do you want to go?" I asked, two of my fingers deep inside her. She was squirming with passion as I thumbed her clit. I was secure in the knowledge that Lisa had given me permission to do what ever I wanted with Joyce. I had hoped to screw her but was disappointed when she answered.

"Just playing, I guess. I don't think I'm ready to cheat on Earl with a guy yet but I would like to have sex with Lisa if you don't mind. I've already told him about that and he loves it. But maybe I'd like to help you with Lisa if you're willing. Even though I wouldn't tell him I don't think that would be cheating. Just don't put your beautiful cock inside me. Ok?"

That evening was the most erotic Lisa and I had ever spent together. Joyce needed no persuasion to climb into the king sized bed with us, all three of us still naked. Lisa and I lay down next to each other and Joyce was all over us. She seemed instinctively to know what we wanted and leaned over us so we each had a huge, dangling breast to suck and play with. God what a thrill! They must have hung eight or nine inches down from her chest. As we sucked and played her three inch areolas became swollen.

Finally Lisa came up for air and asked, "Joyce? You're our guest and it's your turn to have us do what you want. I mean I could suck your gorgeous jugs all night but what would you like?"

"To suck on yours," she giggled. "How about you getting on top now?" The girls quickly traded places and Joyce and I quickly got Lisa's incredible nipple tips turgid and elongated. Lisa's breasts being firmer and slightly smaller only hung down six or seven inches.

"Milk me you guys," groaned Lisa. "I'm so hot they really need it."

Joyce and I began pulling at Lisa's milk glands behind her nipples, pinching firmly and letting the heavy flesh slip through our fingers to the nipples. Sure enough whitish droplets appeared and were quickly licked off. As the flow of the milk-like fluid increased both Joyce and I suckled the turgid, knobs. I let the fluid almost fill my mouth before it stopped. Joyce continued sucking long after the teat was dry.

"Joyce," said Lisa, her voice husky with passion. "I promise that when Mike and I have a baby you can drink all the milk from me you want.

"Ohhh!" moaned Joyce, Lisa's nipple slipping from her mouth. "And the same with you guys but it may not happen. Suck me now, Lisa?" The two girls sucked each other's clits and give each other wonderful orgasms while I kissed them and did some serious tit and nipple play. I could hardly get enough of Joyce's voluptuous flesh, especially when she was over Lisa and letting them hang.

Then Joyce wanted Lisa and I to fuck. Joyce was overjoyed when I had Lisa crouch over me and I ordered Joyce to put my cock into Lisa's cunt. She did and held the base of my cock long after I started screwing Lisa. I wasn't going to last very long with Joyce's fingers on me, especially when she cupped my testicles as I pumped Lisa. I warned them and Lisa got off and immediately got her mouth on me.

Joyce watched from a foot away, her hanging breasts dangling in my hands. "Were you guys serious when you said I could taste it first hand? I've thought about it and I don't think oral sex is cheating." In seconds Lisa was holding my cock in Joyce's mouth and I was ejaculating. For a beginner she stayed with it pretty well only spilling a few drops down the shaft which Lisa helped her clean off.

We slept the sleep of the dead, one girl on each side of me most of the night with their breasts resting on my chest. At one point I dimly remember lying on my side facing Joyce who was also on her side facing me. I remember exchanging long, tongue-sucking kisses before moving down and nuzzling her massive breasts. I fingered her vagina while her breast flesh filled my mouth. I felt her clit grow hard and then suddenly go soft as an orgasm swept over her.

In the morning I had an erection that wouldn't go away.

"I want to get fucked," announced Lisa as soon as she felt it. I began screwing her spoon fashion from behind, holding her breasts as I pumped. As soon as Joyce saw what we were doing she climbed over us so she could face Lisa. Lisa loved having Joyce deep kiss her, suckle her nipples when I held them up for her, and play with her clit while my cock slid smoothly in and out.

Lisa was almost as hot as I was and I could feel her nipples getting wet and the moisture was not Joyce's saliva. "Milk me you two," she grunted. Joyce put her lips on Lisa's right nipple while I did the finger work, pulling and squeezing her overly stimulated milk glands.

"Let's do the other one now," whispered Joyce after a few minutes.

In another few minutes Lisa had a crashing orgasm while Joyce suckled the last few drops from the swollen red nipple. "Holy shit, Mike. Stop! Please. I can't take it any more. Let me fuck you with my tits or mouth but my pussy's so sensitive I can't take it any longer."

I reluctantly pulled out and Joyce caught my eye. "I'll do you, Mike, if it's ok with Lisa."

It was and at Joyce's suggestion we went into the living room where Joyce pushed me down on the sofa and kneeled between my legs as Lisa had done the day before. She looked up at me and sucked at least half my throbbing erection into her mouth, seeming to relish the taste of Lisa's pussy juice.

"Neat or sloppy?" she asked, mimicking Lisa's question from yesterday.

"Sloppy," I replied hoarsely. "But you've got to rest your jugs on my lap."

I couldn't believe the sensation of those two huge bags of meat resting on my groin with my slimy cock poking up between them. This was going to be a tit fuck to remember. I pushed up and Joyce dutifully closed her mouth around the head when it poked up out of her cleavage. Again and again I thrust using her flesh as handles to masturbate with. They were so soft yet firm and solid at the same time .I was groaning so loudly that Lisa came over to watch.

"Are you holding his balls, Joyce?" asked Lisa. "He likes that."

Almost the instant I felt her fingers on my hanging testicles they shrank and semen started boiling up to my cock. "Oh Joyce!" I gasped. "What a fucking juicy pair of knockers you've got! You're going to get every drop I've got!" I made sure that the first spurt, the biggest one, shot out when my cock was buried between her breasts. The rest went into her open mouth, splattering on her tongue and dribbling off her lips on to the tops of her breasts.

Grinning, Joyce pulled back and, with a twinkle in her eye lifted first one and then the other breast to her mouth. Lisa and I watched with fascination at her lapping up the semen off of the tops of her straining flesh. She was big and soft enough so she could get he mouth down as far as the entire nipple. After cleaning herself as best she could she lowered her mouth to my cock and licked me dry. My flaccid cock was so sensitive I almost had to push her away. And then she did something that almost gave me an erection all over again.

"Would you clean up the rest of me Mike?" I had tasted my semen many times before, off Lisa's mouth, breasts and pussy but never off such huge ones. I lapped it up around the edges and under the nipples where she couldn't reach with her mouth.

Here I was, exhausted and spent and the day had hardly begun.

To be continued...

Mel99
Mel99
6 Followers