Joyce & Earl Ch. 03

Story Info
The two guys try to impregnate a very willing Joyce.
2.3k words
4.15
63.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mel99
Mel99
6 Followers

On the drive home Joyce talked some more about Earl and his desire to have a baby. According to a recent test his sperm count was so low that it was almost impossible for him to get her pregnant. He was all in favor of artificial insemination but Joyce wasn't going to do anything that creepy.

"I'm sure as hell not going to get knocked up by some med student jerking off into a test tube and have the doctor squirt it inside me," Joyce said. "If it can't be done the old fashioned way I won't do it. I was shocked when Earl joked about it saying that somewhere we should find a cock that would shoot off inside me with no foreplay. Who would agree to that? I laughed and asked him to start looking if he wanted a baby. Now I don't know what he's going to do."

A few days later after Earl returned he brought up the subject again telling Joyce he had an idea. "I really do think we should arrange for another guy to screw you. I can't seem to get the job done so why not?" Joyce told him he was sick to even think about it and how could he still love her with another guy's cock inside her and his hands on her knockers. "Well we'd have to limit the groping bit," he replied. "And I'd want to be there too, to make sure things didn't get out of hand and to screw you too. That way there would be a chance the baby would be mine. But what do you think?"

Joyce thought about it for a few days and got back to her husband. "Ok Earl. If you promise, really promise not to get mad or upset I'll do it. But it can't be anyone creepy. Who would do something like that?" They talked about it for several days naming various individuals. Joyce found herself getting hot as they discussed who of their friends should screw her.

"God, Joyce! You mean he wouldn't mind Mike screwing you to knock you up? I sure wouldn't mind but are you sure Earl wouldn't get jealous of Mike's big cock shooting off inside you?"

"I don't think so. He wants you there too; topless so you can keep the guys' interest up while they take turns doing me doggie style like the doc says. I think a large part of it is him wanting to play with your jugs and nipples. I've described them to him but he's never actually seen them. Anyhow, with both Earl and Mike doing me there is a chance that the baby might be Earl's. I think it's kind of sick. How about you, Lisa? Would you let Earl play with your tits while Mike does me?

"Wow! That is certainly ah ... unusual if not sick. I mean sure other guys have groped me at parties and at that naturist resort and I'm sure it would be ok with Mike. But you should know that I've never fucked another guy since we've been married. Well there is that one time I got finger fucked in a pool at an evening cookout but that's as far as I've gone. And that damned Mike is always after me to loosen up and do more. He wanted to know why the guy who fingered me didn't stick his cock in me."

"Geeze Lisa. Why didn't he?'

"Believe me I thought about it. He had a nice cock too. I guess I just wasn't quite ready to start cheating on Mike. Sure he wouldn't have been mad at all but I know he wants to watch and since he wasn't right there I feel it would have been cheating.

"Those other guys. Did groping include sucking your incredible knobs?

"Twice. And Mike watched both times. I would have fucked either guy but we were at that resort and not in an area where heavy sex is permitted."

"So then he wouldn't mind Earl using you to get warmed up. I guess we have a deal. I'll tell Earl and we'll set it up."

I was wild with excitement at the deal. Not only was I going to spear little Joyce's pussy in front of Earl but I was going to watch Lisa being groped and probably suckled and maybe even playing with Earl's cock. After a couple of weeks we got the phone call telling us to come over ASAP. Joyce's temperature had broken and she was at her most fertile.

We were greeted at the door by Earl who led us into their living room where Joyce was kneeling on a sofa wearing a thin robe. Earl looked longingly at Lisa who was wearing a loose, open cover-up over one of her baddest bikinis.

"I've already done her once so why don't Lisa and I go over to that sofa while you ... ah, get acquainted with Joyce. As I sat beside Joyce I heard Earl continue. "My aching ass what a pair!" and I saw him gawking at Lisa's overflowing bikini top.

When Joyce reminded me that we weren't supposed to do any necking or groping I called over to Earl. "Hey Buddy. Unless you want me to use Lisa to get warmed up I'm going to have to do some things with Joyce that isn't in the rules. What do you say?"

"Go ahead," he called out, his hands fondling the hard bumps in the bikini top so close to the edge that the dark skin of her tanned areolas was showing. "God! You tan your tits!" he gasped as he eased the thin fabric down off her breasts.

Back to Joyce we grinned at each other and she twisted towards me to let me look down her gaping robe. I unbuttoned it and she shrugged it off, proudly showing me her hanging mammaries. Yeah at least a DD if not an E or maybe even an EE. I asked her.

"E she replied but around my period I have a couple of EE's to wear. Play with 'em please but remember to pretend it's your first time. Ok? And why don't you pull off your shorts so I'll have something to do too."

My cock was already swollen and sticking out at a 45 degree angle. She groaned and reached for it as I palmed her dangling meat. I patted the heavy flesh bags and watched them swing and bounce up and down. Grasping her huge areolas I used them as handles to slap her mammaries together solidly. "Go easy," she whispered. Or Earl will get upset and maybe suspect something."

I was more than ready and got up to stand behind Joyce. My cock was in the perfect position and I wiggled the head around inside the moist lips of her vagina which she had shaved for the occasion. I could tell from the slimy feel she'd already been fucked. "Don't hurt me," whimpered Joyce. "You're awfully big." I pushed gently and felt something snap across the head, God! A partial virgin. I hadn't known Earl was that small. Joyce let out a little squeal

Earl looked up from Lisa's breasts. "Everything ok Honey?'

"Yeah. Mike is bigger than I thought is all."

I pushed some more and felt the shaft slide slowly inside her very tight vagina until I hit bottom. I was very gentle with her and did my best not to hurt her. Never the less every time the engorged head slithered past the remnants of her virginity she moaned. I'd never had such a juicy, tight fuck since I was a teenager. I made the decision not to pull the head out so far and proceeded to give her short strokes with the head bumping her cervix each time.

Joyce loved it and wiggled her ass against me, reaching under her for my slapping testicles. I let her roll them in he fingers but that was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I let go with a huge orgasm that I felt squirting against the opening of her cervix. If this doesn't knock her up nothing will. As the last few spurts oozed out I remembered that if we got her pregnant I was to get a reward consisting of Joyce any way I wanted. On top, I thought, her milky mammaries hanging in my hungry mouth. I looked down and in spite of being against her womb fully two inches were outside her pussy lips.

Earl came over, his small cock at full attention. "Look what your wife did," he grinned. "You can pull out now, Mike." I hesitated, my cock not softening the way it should. Joyce's vagina was so tight it kept the blood from flowing out of my penis. Joyce spoke up. "Earl we have to wait a few minutes like the doc said. Don't make him pull out yet."

"Ok Honey, replied Earl, staring at the base of my cock and the shaft disappearing into Joyce's tight little love tunnel. I looked at him helplessly and shrugged my shoulders as if to say it's out of my control. We looked at my cock and could see that it was almost fully swollen inside her vagina. After a moment he spoke again. "Ok Mike. Why don't you pull that big thing out of my wife now and let me have a chance. And Honey? You can let go of his balls now. You've milked them long enough." I hated to let him see how big his wife had made my cock but went ahead and started pulling back. I felt contractions on my shaft and suddenly realized the hot little Joyce was in the midst of an orgasm. It suddenly slipped all the way out with a loud sucking noise and Earl didn't hesitate a second

He rammed inside his wife for the second time and began screwing her violently. I collapsed on the sofa beside them and watched her swinging mammaries slapping up and down on her chest. "You're hurting them, Earl," she cried, winking at me. "If you don't slow down I'm going to ask Mark to hold them." I reached out and held the heavy flesh and Earl almost immediately slowed down. She pouted at me as I released them and sat back to watch them dangling and quivering. After a moment I left them to go over and join my wife.

"How was she?" asked Lisa playfully as I took her saliva covered breasts in my hands. "A great fuck but wow was she tight! I think I popped what remained of her cherry. And those mams of hers are incredible as you know. When Earl is finished I'm really going to make those beauties flop around."

"I can't believe you're still so hard. I think I'd like to come over and watch. Oh. There he goes!"

After several loud groans Earl popped his flaccid little cock out and faced us. "Ok Mike. Why don't you do her one more time and we'll call it a day." And then as he glanced at my swollen cock, he exclaimed, "Jesus Christ you're big! Could she take it?'

"All that would fit. I was hitting bottom." I walked over to Joyce still crouched on the sofa.

"But you had quite a bit left to go there at the end. I could see."

"I was right up against her womb the whole time you were watching. Want to see again?" Earl nodded and I shoved it in without any foreplay. Joyce cried out a little when it entered her and started my pumping action. "See? I'm hitting the end with every stroke." Earl watched, mesmerized as I fucked his petite wife. After a few minutes he asked if I was going to cum. "Not for a while Buddy. I need something more to push me over the edge. Mind if I play with her tits?"

"No," he mumbled weakly. "And maybe she could hold your balls again."

I reached down and grabbed Joyce's hanging flesh. Earl sat down beside her to watch, his eyes darting between her fingers rolling my testicles and my hands mauling the succulent meat hanging from her chest. I could see her looking at him the whole time as if daring him to say something. He remained silent.

"Do you like watching me getting fucked?" she asked after a while in a throaty voice.

"Yeah, Honey. I didn't think I would but I love it, especially the things he's doing to those udders of yours. Mike? Why don't you let them go so I can watch them swinging."

"You're a bastard, Earl," she cursed as I started the pendulous flesh swinging for him. I saw Lisa come over and sit on the other side of Joyce. "Is this good enough for you? It's hurting me you know. Hold me Darling."

"Oh do the little slut's jugs hurt?" he sneered. "You want your loving husband to hold 'em while you fuck another guy?"

"Please Earl."

"Well they're too gross for me. Maybe Lisa will do it."

When I saw my wife reach for Joyce's swinging flesh I went over the edge. I let out a loud groan and panted, "Ok guys. It's coming. Don't you want to watch, Earl? My cock spearing your wife's pussy?"

"My God," he gasped. "It's coming out around the edges!"

"We sure have filled up her pussy with cum. She'll be a juicy fuck for days now." Lisa was making no move towards releasing Joyce's breasts as I pulled out, much softer now with my second orgasm within a half an hour. I wiped my oozing cock off on her ass and went for my clothes. Lisa saw me and left Joyce to put on her skimpy top and cover-up.

We left and Lisa and I both knew I had just enjoyed one of the best fucks ever. We knew that what made it so special was the fact that our respective spouses had watched the whole thing.

Was Earl going to get his chance with Lisa some day?

To be continued...

Mel99
Mel99
6 Followers