Joyce's Sexual Reawakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers

He hears Pete speaking quietly on the phone then put it in his pocket. There's a look of disappointment on the two other men's faces but not for long. The phone buzzes and he hands it to the men.

"Here you are, fill your boots."

"She's a pleaser that one. Wants to put on another show. She told me after we'd been chatting for a while that her husband doesn't seem interested in sex. Can you believe that?"

George is watching the delighted expressions on the faces of the two men as they share the phone between them. They are both readjusting their trousers. He's in danger of having an involuntary orgasm. The four of them share a few more ribald comments about his beautiful wife and what they'd like to do to her.

" You said you were going to meet her. Has it happened yet?" George says.

"Not yet. It's all agreed. I can't wait."

"Lucky sod. Well believe it or not Joyce got quite interested when I told her about those pictures. We ended up fucking for the first time in years."

"That's great news. So what happened in the pub got her going did it?"

"Yeah. We're starting a new chapter in our lives. You were saying it's all agreed?"

"I'm going round to hers. Hubby will be out of town. She's gagging for it. She wants my cock up her. Maybe I'll stay the night. But I won't need no pyjamas." He laughs. "She'll not be able to walk straight after I've finished with her." He's trying to gauge what George is thinking. "Of course it's so good to hear about you and Joyce mate. Good on yer."

George smiles and shifts in his seat, his erection uncomfortable. He's glad the table is hiding his stiffening. They drink a pint or two more than usual that night celebrating their change of fortunes.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers
12