Joyce's Sexual Reawakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Joyce meets rugby player, hubby is included. She shows more.
4.1k words
4.45
13.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers

This story is not all my own work. Joyce (not her real name) who I met online has contributed ideas and words and made this entire story different from others I've written. I owe her a lot.

*****

The next morning Joyce can't wait to discuss what happened in the pub and what was said. They're having breakfast in the conservatory.

"There were other blokes at the bar and I could see they were curious." He tells her.

"Maybe another time you could show them the naked pictures of me masturbating. Showing myself last night was so exciting. I expect the two guys on your table wanted to fuck me."

"They did indeed. The wig and mask was a good idea otherwise you'd be getting propositioned at the local shop." George can see the effect their discussion is having. She's still in her nightie and dressing gown. He kisses her and helps her out of the dressing gown. She never wears panties in bed and is naked below the waist.

"Tell me more about what they said as you fuck me." She asks, laying on the carpet and opening her legs.

Joyce is fascinated by the comments George relays from his mates in the pub. She had just started flirting with Pete but quickly fell in love with exposing herself. Keeping it secret from George had added to the thrill but now her husband was showing her to other men it seemed even more kinky. She's heard about husbands who encourage their wives to go with other men. She feels so lucky to have a hubby who falls into that category. She now has a marriage with an unusual kink where she is able to indulge her desires with the full approval of her darling husband. This change is remarkable when until a few days ago the couple had completely stopped any sexual intimacy. Now they are both in such an aroused state that they have been fucking every night.

The meeting with Pete is due to take place on Friday in two day's time. They are cuddling in bed, aroused as usual.

"George, I hope you don't mind but I'd like to save myself for Pete tonight and tomorrow night. I want my pussy to be clean and fresh for his cock. You don't mind do you sweetie?"

"That's fine darling, I understand perfectly. Can I masturbate for you instead whilst you tell me about your feelings for Pete?" Strangely George doesn't mind at all. To him it seems fitting. He's learning about himself.

"I'd like that sweetie. You like me telling you about Pete. Did you imagine me seeing other men when you were pulling your penis all those times in bed with me?"

George flushes. "Sorry darling, I always believed you were sleeping. Yes, I was thinking of you. Imagining you with other men. Did it annoy you?" He pulls back the bedclothes and shows he is stroking his cock.

"It did at first but I understood you needed relief. After a time I found it arousing. Particularly after I'd taken a glance at your browser history. Keep stroking my darling, imagine what I'm getting up to on Friday. I think I'll shave my pubes for him. I'm sure he'll like that. I can't wait to feel him inside my married pussy. I keep looking at the pictures he sent me. You liked them too didn't you? Do you want to watch us?

George is increasing the pace. Joyce can tell he's not far from spurting.

"It would be so nice to see you take hold of his cock and put it inside me."

George ejaculates all over Joyce's breasts. Her kinky comment is so outrageous it made him spurt. He couldn't imagine himself doing any such thing.

"You're so naughty dear! Where did that last comment come from?"

"I've been reading one or two of the stories you like. It's amazing what people get up to isn't it? Now lick your cum off my tits like a good boy."

He is happy to clean her. He's never tasted semen before but it's not unpleasant. Idly he wonders if Pete's tastes the same. His penis stirs and his face reddens.

"I need your tongue now sweetie." Joyce says pushing his head down.

He likes the new confident Joyce and maneuvers down the bed. She's soon moaning and doesn't take long to orgasm.

Thursday night Joyce has an idea.

"George? I've read about something called facesitting. Do you mind if we try it? It's okay if you don't fancy it. In return a blowjob is on the cards."

George is going to say no but he can't resist Joyce's offer in return. He lays on his back on the bed with a pillow under his head. Joyce slips out of her panties and kneels with her knees either side of George's head.

"Are you ready darling?"

George's view is exciting. "Yes, fire away." He was dubious about what he would get out of it. It feels strange but he quite likes giving control to Joyce. "Take a deep breath," she instructs. She slowly lowers herself onto his face. His nose enters her and her weight cuts off his breathing. He relaxes allowing her to take the decisions. He trusts her and being submissive like this turns him on. Joyce wriggles about then lifts up a little allowing him maneuverability.

"Lick me sweetie."

George always did enjoy oral. It's different from this angle and even more exciting. Joyce finds taking charge has made her juices flow. She is enjoying this experimentation. It feels good being on top. George is putting his tongue to good use. He's such a sweet man. She settles down again and his longish nose penetrates her. She feels like a swan sitting on her eggs. It's heaven. She's facing his feet and can see his cock straining and throbbing. As big as it's ever been. She eases up again raising her bottom higher this time. Throwing her upper body forward she places her hands either side of his hips and dips her head to engulf his manhood. He sighs, a gesture of delight. He's never had a blow job in his life. They both begin to giggle, the sheer novelty of this coupling thrilling them into a fit of the giggles.

"Is this a 69 position?" George says. Joyce breaks off sucking for a moment. "Sort of" she says. "Why don't we lay on our sides."

It's something they've never attempted before. They get into position, heads to crotches. Before he dives in George says; "I'll bet you'll give Pete a blow job won't you dear?"

Joyce pauses and detaches her mouth from his member. "Of course I will darling. Why do you think I've offered to practice on you?" Her comment only arouses him further.

"Ah, you had it all planned." He laughs and begins to lick her again. Then after a few minutes of 69 he has a thought. "I want you to learn the proper way. I don't want Pete to be disappointed. Kneel down on the floor for me."

They detach themselves. He sits with legs apart on the bed edge. She shuffles forward and grips his cock firmly in her right hand.

"Is this how you want me to suck him?"

"Yes that's it. Open wide. He's probably bigger than me." She starts to move her head forward to start to suck looking up with a mischievous grin.

"No probably about it."

He's thinking about tomorrow as she sucks him to completion.

George is so happy with his blow job he insists on another bout of facesitting to bring his wife to orgasm. Joyce notes that his penis rises from it's flaccid state deciding that she will try it again sometime.

On Friday Pete is coming to the house at 10am so they are up early. George helps her shower and dress. She's bought a new dress and new underwear for the occasion. It's years since she wore stockings and he takes pleasure in tying them to the new suspender belt. The sexy thong panties go on over the top.

"He'll want me to keep my stockings on when he's fucking me." Joyce says. "And my heels." She smiles, she knows George is enjoying the preparation as much as she is.

Their plan is for George to arrive at the house shortly after Pete gets there. Joyce wants a few minutes with him on her own.

"We don't know how he will react to finding out I'm his friend's wife. It'll be nice to start the kissing and cuddling before you get here darling. You don't mind do you?"

George gets into his car and drives away. He's quite wound up and drives out into the country, in two minds. What if she falls in love with Pete and leaves him? He realises that Joyce is an independent woman. If she meets anyone and falls for them it's her right to walk out and leave him. He's always known that. He parks in a lay-by on a country road and waits. Joyce was putting on bright red lipstick as he left the house, unfastening the first two buttons on the front of her dress. She's an absolute stunner, her face glowing, looking ten years younger in the new dress. Pete will be bowled over he thinks.

Things don't always go to plan. Back at the house Joyce is just making herself a cup of tea to steady her nerves when she hears the doorbell. It's 9.30am. Who the hell? Cursing she walks through from the kitchen hoping it's no one she knows and opens the door.

She recognises Pete from his photos and relaxes, blushing prettily.

"Garth, please come in dear. I'm so pleased to meet you at last."

Once inside Pete hugs her, lifting her off her feet. Their lips collide and tongues are in each others mouths.

"Let's fuck first, we can chat later." Joyce says. "Follow me upstairs." Pete, showing off, picks her up in his arms as if she weighs nothing at all and heads for the stairs. Joyce loves being in his arms, her panties are already soaked. He deposits her carefully on the bed and they both strip off flinging clothing this way and that. She takes in his naked torso and it's all she was hoping for and more. He's got a six pack and his brawny arms and thick thighs fuel her lust for him. 'What a hunk' she thinks as she lays on her back with her legs open in nothing but her stockings and heels. He bends to lick her pussy but she holds both hands up to stop him.

"I want you inside me now." She can't wait to feel his cock go in. She's wanted this for ages.

For a split second he pauses looking down at her in admiration then he slides in up to the hilt.

"You're fuckin' beautiful," he says pausing again then begins working his manhood furiously in and out like a man possessed. Joyce's first orgasm hits her almost as soon as his words are out.

"Harder my love, I like it rough." He increases the speed of his thrusting making a slapping noise as their bodies hit together. It's as if they only have a few precious minutes. Other orgasms follow from the first and she's making mewling noises almost from the beginning. Her moans get louder. She's not often been multiorgasmic but this is so special. Pete is excited at her response and can't hold back. His balls tense and he blasts his seed into her. Joyce vaguely catches the sound of a car door slamming. She knows it's George arriving. He's missed the main event.

George parks in the drive behind Pete's brand new BMW convertible. He's put the top down of course. He expects to find them in the living room or the kitchen but there's no sign.

Upstairs Joyce is unsure what to do.

"That's hubby moving about downstairs Pete."

Pete leaps out of bed and starts to get dressed. "How do you know my name's Pete?"

Seconds later George enters the room. He's taken the stairs two at a time.

Pete is trying to pull his jock strap up but freezes when he sees who it is.

"George! What the hell are you doing here?" He's on one leg, still struggling with his jockstrap, looking open mouthed from one to the other and suddenly he's toppling over. He hits the floor with a thump both legs in the air.

George and Joyce exchange panicked looks as the room goes silent and Pete struggles with his jock strap. But the sight of a dumbfounded Pete tangled in his underwear is too much for Joyce and she breaks into giggles. This quickly sets George off and a confused Pete can't help but join in.

"Will someone tell me what the fuck's going on" begs Pete, between guffaws and attempts to free himself.

"Pete, this is my husband George. Sorry we laughed my darling but you looked so funny on the floor half in and half out of that jockstrap."

Pete still can't grasp what's going on. "Wait a minute. What's going on? Why aren't you tearing me limb from limb?" He asks George.

He turns to Joyce. "You knew he was coming back didn't you?"

"Yes my darling, but we never expected you to arrive half an hour early." She goes to George and kisses him tenderly on the lips then turns back to Pete. "You see George is okay with me seeing you. He wants me to have this affair." She turns back to George. "You're too late my dear, we've already done the dirty deed." She speaks the words proudly, sitting on the bed and showing George her used pussy. He can see a whitish liquid seeping from her pussy and knows what it is.

Joyce feels a bit sorry for Pete. "I guess this is a lot for you to process. I could have put you in the picture but I didn't want to scare you off. It's okay now. I can cope with you running off. You've given me what I wanted."

"Is that your way of saying it's time for me to leave?"

"Certainly not. You told George at the pub you might stay the night and I wouldn't be able to walk straight the next day. That's the kind of threat I look forward to experiencing." She takes Pete in her arms and hugs and kisses him.

George feels stupid standing in front of two naked people with all his clothes on.

"I know it's still early but I'd like a glass of wine. Are either of you two interested?" He asks.

They both say 'Yes'.

"George sweetie, I want you naked when you come back upstairs. Okay?"

"Yes my darling." He smiles, it's what he was hoping she'd say.

"So, your George is a bit of a wimp is he?" Pete says. They are still standing together holding each other.

"I can see why you might think that but if there's one thing I know about George it's that he won't do anything that he doesn't want to do. He does like pleasing me though. Does that make him a wimp?"

"Definitely not. Otherwise I'd be one too." He runs his hand down her arm affectionately. "Hey, you've got goosebumps. Let's get under the duvet and warm up a little."

"Only if you'll agree to allow George in the bed with us when he gets here with the wine."

"You want him to be part of our affair? I'm trying to get my head around it. It's bloody weird don't you think?"

"I want things out in the open. It's what I've agreed with George. I want you both. Sometimes at the same time."

"Okay. But I'm sleeping with you tonight. Didn't you say that?"

They are now under the duvet. She nods her head and kisses him feeling for his cock.

"You can have the bed darling. But I might give some of my time to George. He's not to be left out."

George knocks and Joyce shouts. "Come in and welcome."

He pours three large glasses of red wine then climbs into the bed when her hand comes out from under the duvet and beckons him over. Now Joyce is in bed between the two men in her life.

She throws the duvet back and gets up on her hands and knees. Pete's no fool. He knows exactly what she wants. But he's disappointed.

"George, I want you round the back. Pete I want your lovely cock in my mouth. It's a long time since I was double ended. I never mentioned my experiences in Uni did I George? I was a naughty girl in those days."

George positions himself behind his wife and enters her. He can see her swallowing Pete's cock. He's learning things about his wife and loves it. His cock is as big as it's ever been. He's not competing with Pete, he's pleasuring his wife. Whilst he tells himself to perform in his normal way he's at a heightened level of arousal. His cock slips in easily, helped by the spunk already deposited there. The feeling surpasses his wildest imaginings. His penis is extremely sensitive and he worries he will ejaculate prematurely. He closes his eyes and tries to take his mind off what he is doing.

Joyce is enjoying herself immensely. She's concentrating on sucking but her freshly shaved cunt is loving her hubby's cock pumping in and out. This is just the start she thinks. She couldn't be happier. She can't help but compare George's cock to the one she had up her earlier. Pete's is thicker and stiffer but not much bigger. She's quite happy with both. She feels her orgasm building. George is fingering her clit. Good boy! She explodes just as Pete releases his semen into her mouth. She's happy to take it but hasn't bargained for the quantity. It fills her mouth and threatens to escape. Some of it runs down her chin, she swallows most of it. She savours the rest running it around in her mouth. It makes her feel slutty. George shoots his load inside her feeling pleased he was the last to climax. He'd worried he'd be too excited. He pulls out still kneeling and turns his wife around to kiss her knowing full well what he is doing. She squirts the contents of her mouth between his lips. He accepts the present willingly. The taste and smell is slightly different. Pete watches astonished but there's a grudging admiration there too. He accepts these two love each other strange though it may seem.

They sit around in the bedroom drinking the wine and relaxing still naked.

"Listen, you two have only just met." George says. "You need some time together. Why don't the two of you go off for a ride in Pete's new car so you can have a proper chat. Get yourselves a bite to eat whilst you're out. I'll get something here and prepare some food for tonight's dinner. It'll be nice to eat in don't you think?" He sees Joyce shaking her head at him.

"It's fine Joyce. You know I like to cook. You can both help when you get back. I'm not sure if you've seen his car have you?"

Joyce runs to the window. She claps her hands together in excitement. "I didn't know you had a beamer darling. You never said." That clinches it as George thought it would. They start sorting through the clothes they'd strewn about the room earlier.

"Don't bother with the bra and panties darling. It's a warm day." Pete suggests.

Joyce shrugs offhandedly. "So it is. I'll fish out a pair of George's shorts and you can wear them without the jock strap."

Pete raises his eyebrows and winks at George. "Okay, but you'll keep those sussies on for me won't you darling?"

Once they've gone George gets himself dressed. He's so sexually charged up he still has a semi in his pants, He's relieved that Pete's cock is proportionate to his size and build. Bigger than his but not that much bigger. He's always liked Pete. He's an all round nice chap. If Joyce is going to fuck around he can't think of anyone better for her to do it with. She may want other men too. He remembers her comment about her days at Uni. Then there's her insistence on total strangers seeing her naked body. It's a side of Joyce he never suspected existed until recently. His penis stirs and stiffens. He always wanted a hot wife. Be careful what you wish for he thinks. He starts making plans for the evenings dinner.

*****

Meanwhile Pete and Joyce are heading for a quiet place near the river he knows about. They've decided to skip lunch for once.

"Of course I've eaten already sweetie." Joyce says.

"What?" He pauses, grins. "So you have my darling? Did I taste nice?"

"Scrumptious. I'm hoping there'll be plenty of similar meals in the future."

"Sooner than you think, although I might prefer to inject it into that shaven haven of yours. It was nice of you to remove all that hair I saw in your naked pictures." He glances down then back to the road. Her dress is up round her waist because of the draught as they speed along.

"You do realise that your cunt is visible to any passerby darling?"

Joyce smiles. "What of it?"

Pete feels her crotch, it's sloppy wet.

"Feeling naughty are you? There's a village coming up. Undo another button on that dress. I'll slow down a bit."

He crawls slowly through the village stopping at a lay-by. It's quiet at this time on a Saturday but there are one or two pedestrians trying not to make it too obvious that they like what they see. Joyce loves the feeling of being on display and hitches up her skirt a little higher.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers
12