Joyce's Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03

Story Info
The weekend continues, Joyce gets an offer after rugby match.
4k words
4.29
11.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,006 Followers

I'd again like to thank my friend for her help with this final chapter.

*****

Joyce and new boyfriend Pete are out in his car after meeting for the first time earlier that day.

"It's not what you expected is it sweetie? I mean me insisting on George being part of the picture. This is our chance to chat about that part of the deal. Is there anything you want to say about it?"

They are now sitting together in the car facing front. His arm is around her shoulder.

He snuggles closer kissing her cheek.

"George is a great guy. I've known him a long time. If he's okay with it so am I. It feels unnatural sharing you with someone else. Weird, as I said before. I like the guy and yet I'm fucking his wife. Kinda kinky huh?"

"Yes but kinky can be fun darling. Are you having fun? Have you any regrets so far?"

"Yes I am and no, I've no regrets. That scene when I was sprawled on the floor and all you two could do was laugh at me was priceless wasn't it? There was a loss of dignity maybe but I don't worry about things like that. I was so pleased I hadn't got a jealous husband coming at me with a knife. That was the main concern. It's taken me time to take it all in but I am happy with the way things are turning out."

They kiss exchanging tongues. He feels another stiffening and she gets wet again but they both decide enough is enough for the time being.

They walk down a path that follows the river, it's a lovely sunny day, Joyce is pleased she brought her trainers with her. She tells him that she started watching rugby about the time her interest in sex returned.

"I was watching all those hunky men chasing each other around the field ... I was thinking how I would like one of them in my bed. George was surprised by my sudden interest. He used to have to watch the matches in the other room. When we started watching them together I nearly blurted out why I was suddenly so interested. I should have done. I feel so guilty about it. Now I find that my online lover plays for a team. How wonderful is that? Do you get paid for doing it?"

"Heavens no. I do it because I love it. The manager got us all £100 quid from the sponsors when we ended up top of the league last season. First time I've ever seen any cash from playing rugger."

"I'll be dragging George along to all your matches from now on."

"George won't mind, he loves the game. A note of caution though. Do you want all my mates to get to know that you and I are an item?"

There's a pause whilst Joyce considers it. "Well, if it was up to me I'd want them to know. George may think differently though. If he agrees they'll all want to fuck me won't they?"

He can see she's excited about exploring the implications of that.

"My god woman, you're insatiable. Isn't two men enough for you?" He laughs. "I think I need to take you back to the car and continue that spanking I started."

They stop and kiss again like two teenagers. He fingers her briefly noticing how lubricated she is. He wonders if she's excited about fucking all his friends or the prospect of receiving a spanking.

Back at the house they all set to and by 7pm they are sitting around the table eating the meal George put together with their help..

"Thanks for bringing the wine," George says. "Let's have a toast...To us." They all chink glasses.

There's not a lot said whilst they eat the meal. They've all accepted things surprisingly easily but at dinner they have to interact in a 'normal' situation and suddenly it's all a little bit awkward.

Pete decides to plunge in. He's anxious for the openness between them to continue.

"It was obvious in the pub the other day that Joyce is discovering the delights of exhibitionism."

"Yes, I'm learning things about her I never suspected, aren't I darling?" George says. "You were so turned on when I got back from the pub."

"Yes, I'm learning things about myself too, I loved you describing your mates reaction when you showed them pictures of me and it was great hearing their filthy comments. I was also really turned on in the village just now ..."

"Tell me darling, what have you been up to now?"

"Nothing much, just a bit of flashing in a tiny village not far from here." Joyce is glad for a chance to confess. "You know the one, I think it's called Whitefoot. Then Pete put his finger up me. One of the watchers had a hand in his pocket and was stroking himself. We left soon after that. Later I was telling Pete I want to watch him playing rugby. You'll take me to see him won't you darling?"

"I thought it was men who like to watch?" George says and the other two laugh. "Yes, of course I'll take you."

"How would you feel about all Pete's mates finding out what the three of us are up to?" Joyce asks. "I mean these things have a habit of leaking out. You know what people are like."

George understands what she's getting at. "Yeah, that would lead to you getting propositioned wouldn't it?" He pauses. He can feel his penis stirring at the thought. 'what's wrong with me?' he asks himself. "I expect you'd like that wouldn't you? Would you be tempted darling?"

She has the grace to blush. "I might be," she says mischievously.

Pete frowns, then shrugs his shoulders. "I expect she'll do exactly what she wants to do," he says. "There's nothing that we can do to stop her."

"Absolutely right." Joyce says grinning. "If I want to be a complete slut, I will be. But just at the moment I'm content with two men in my life."

"That's a relief." Pete and George both say in unison. The three burst out laughing. The early awkward atmosphere is forgotten paving the way for a pleasant evening together. They watch a short film but mainly spend the evening drinking wine and chatting. By common consent they discard most of their clothing, Joyce in panties and stockings, the men wearing jockstrap and boxers. Joyce mainly cuddles up with her new lover on the sofa only occasionally sitting on George's knee and giving him a sloppy kiss. He's close by in an easy chair. The two men are both content with this arrangement.

When Pete is in the bathroom for a few minutes Joyce gives George another kiss and checks how her husband's doing. "Are you sure this is what you wanted? No regrets? No jealousy?"

"I'm loving it" says George emphatically. "I feel like we're so much closer. It's great to enjoy your body again and exploring new things with Pete is so sexy. I love watching you enjoying his body."

"This has turned into a marathon effort for both of you hasn't it? I can't get enough of your cocks at the moment. It's been really special meeting Pete. I'll always remember what happened today. I want to make it as exciting as possible for you too," she says looking into his eyes." What would you like to do tonight?"

George thinks for a second. "Umm there are so many possibilities, I'd like to do them all! But maybe first I'd like to watch you two for a while ... I'd like to see you enjoying another man. It's been my fantasy for a long time now."

Joyce gives him another sloppy kiss. The thought of her husband watching another man fuck her is turning her on. "I want to sleep with Pete tonight darling," she says. "He's had another Viagra to make his cock nice and hard. Please lie on the single mattress and watch us. I'll enjoy seeing you wanking while he fucks me. But then come and join in please. I'd like to feel your cock whilst he's inside me. I'd like you both pleasuring my body."

"Yes, I'd like that very much. I could suck on your nipples whilst Pete is fucking you," George suggests.

"Good idea sweetie, but be gentle with them. Pete was really rough with them whilst we were out in the car. They are still a bit tender. My fault, I asked him to do it. He spanked my bottom too." She slips down her panties and bends to show him her reddened posterior. "I'm such a naughty girl, I deserved it. I'm hoping for more spankings in the future."

When it's time for bed Joyce asks the men to move one of the single mattresses from the spare room into the master bedroom. They lay it on the floor. Joyce blushes, steps out of her panties and enters the en suite bathroom. "Put those in the wash basket for me one of you. I need to get ready for bed, but first of all I'm bursting for a pee."

The two men look at each other and smile as they hear the sound of her liquid splashing into the bowl.

"I just can't believe the transformation." George says. "Something that was turned off is turned on again. I'm glad you found the switch." He picks up her knickers and drops them in the wash basket.

"Who me? I don't think so. From what she tells me she was thinking about sex a lot before I came on the scene. I don't think she did anything about it apart from masturbating a lot. Maybe I helped her take things a step further."

"I am within earshot you know. I hope you realize I can hear you two talking about me pleasuring myself." Joyce's voice is heard from the bathroom. Then they hear her electric toothbrush.

Soon afterwards she emerges still naked apart from her stockings and gets under the duvet.

"Come on you two splash your faces, clean your teeth. I want you ready for bed in the next ten minutes."

They both perform a mock salute and it doesn't take them long before they are ready. George takes up his position on the single mattress removing his boxers. Pete lays on his back on the marriage bed also naked.

"Do what you want to me. I'm yours for the asking," he says, pretending to be submissive. Joyce giggles and climbs on top reaching for his stiff cock and inserting it inside her. They start to slowly fuck each other, a far cry from the frenzied fuck when they first met at 9.30am that day.

"George darling, are you wanking?"

"Yes dear."

"I can't see. It's hot, remove your duvet and pull ours off too. I want you to see what my lover and I are up to."

As George shifts the duvets Pete maneuvers Joyce so that they are laying on their sides. Slightly awkward with one of Joyce's legs sticking up in the air bent at the knee. She has her back to George but he has a good view of her reddened bottom and Pete's cock and balls sliding in and out of her pussy. They are still at it lazily kissing as they fuck. Joyce has her arms around her lover and George watches transfixed, his fantasy about wife watching achieved.

"Move me onto my back sweetie, I want us to give my cuckold a show. Force your lovely cock up to the hilt. Let him see how good a cocksman you can be. Fuck me hard and long, you know how much I like it rough."

Her words spur him on and soon Pete is driving into Joyce at top speed. Each time he hits bottom she jerks like a rag doll. She squeals with delight. Her moans signal more orgasms on a day of orgasms. Pete changes to a calmer fucking after a few minutes.

"Come on George dear. These nipples won't suck themselves."

George is happy to climb on the bed whilst Joyce readjusts her position moving her legs over Pete's shoulders allowing him maximum penetration. He continues moving into her as George takes a nipple into his mouth sucking it gently. Joyce can see that her hubby's penis is fully extended. She manages to get her hand to it and begins to pull on it.

"Thank you darling, it's nice of you to think of my pleasure." George says.

"Just returning the favour. I'm enjoying your mouth on my nipple. You don't need to be that gentle. In fact a bit of pain might add to my arousal." George starts to nibble then bites her. "Ow! Thank you, that's nice."

Inevitably George can't contain himself and erupts from wifey's hand around his penis.

It isn't long before Pete and Joyce orgasm also and the three lay on their backs side by side, Joyce in the middle feeling that post coital rapture that often seemed to require cigarette smoking in old films. These lovers have no desire for filling their lungs with damaging smoke.

"I've loved today but you've worn me out so now all I want to do is sleep." Pete admits. In less than a minute his deep breathing indicates he's out like a light. Joyce and George look at each other.

"He needs his rest poor love. He's been superman today. Let's move to the single mattress and let him sleep. I've not finished with you just yet darling."

She lays on top of him and they kiss gently. The smell of sexual coupling is in the air. Joyce can feel George's penis under her but it's only semi hard.

"Have you thought about buying some of those blue pills sweetie?"

"No, I'll leave that to Pete. Once a night is enough for me. And I don't need pills for that."

"You've spurted twice today darling. But you never were the type to play the alpha male in the room. It's one of the many reasons why I love you." She pauses for a minute whilst she grasps his cock and strokes it. "I know you're not fully erect darling but slide it into my well fucked cunt. Let's slow the pace down." George does as she suggests and leaves it there, not moving under her.

"Does it hurt my darling?" He says.

"Yes, a bit. Hardly surprising is it? Pete fucked me good didn't he? So did you. Just leave it there. Let's see what happens if I talk about more naughtiness." She begins to think and to his surprise he can feel her growing wetness around his cock.

"After watching Pete playing rugby for my first time you take me through to the changing rooms. The whole team are stood waist deep in a large communal bath singing disgustingly rude rugby songs. I watch them soaping themselves down, getting the mud off them. I love the sight of all those big men standing completely naked in the bath. They don't see me at first but when they do a huge cheer goes up and I curtsy prettily. I can see the pubic hair of their tallest forward peeping up above the water and my legs go weak, my juices sliding down the inside of my thighs. The men start singing "Come and join us" and I can't help myself. I whisper in your ear and you help me strip off. I keep my bra and panties on then you lift me into the bath. It's lovely and warm, if a bit dirty but I don't mind the muddy water. The men are like kids in a candy shop. They can't keep their hands off me. I'm not fighting them off. No one can actually see what's happening to me below the waist but then a player gives the game away when he waves my panties around his head. There's another raucous cheer and more of the men want to get a finger in the pie. My bra goes and I have two heads on nipple licking duties." George's manhood is now fully erect and Joyce begins slow fucking motions as she continues. "I want kisses and move around the bath kissing as many men as possible feeling their cocks as I go.

'Grip the edge of the bath and bend over' one of the players tells me and I comply willingly. A cock slips into my cunt, they are all sporting throbbing erections and I'm feeling so naughty I just can't wait to submit to the lot of them. Pete does me last of all but if he hadn't whispered in my ear I'd never have known it was him. After they've all fucked me I feel so good that I'm tempted to take on the visiting team as well. After all they deserve a reward, they won the game didn't they?" With that last remark George gives a mighty groan and shoots his sperm up Joyce's channel joining all the other deposits from earlier.

Pete is still fast asleep. Joyce creeps back into bed with him and pretty soon hubby and wifey are both in dreamland too.

George wakes the next morning to find his wife enjoying another session with Pete. He gets up, puts on his dressing gown and goes downstairs to make coffee. After yesterday it surprises him to find another stiffening between his legs. This time he ignores it but when he returns with coffee and biscuits on a tray they're still fucking and his member rises again. This cuckold lifestyle is doing wonders for my libido he thinks.

"I'm going to have to make a move soon." Pete says as they eat breakfast. "I can't completely monopolise your lives."

"Don't go yet Pete. You're welcome to stay." Joyce says.

"No, I've things to do. Anyway twenty-four hours is long enough. I'll send you both a text later on"

"We'll be there for your next game Pete. When is it?" George says.

"Next Saturday. Kick off 2pm. It's a home game."

Pete is invited round twice over the next week. Joyce finds she can't get enough of him and on one of his visits he stays overnight. The three of them get on well together, it's not all about sex, they chat and drink and have a laugh as well. George enjoys the fact that Joyce continues to make a fuss of him too including him in the sexual play.

He watches the match with Joyce on the Saturday. Pete shows them where to stand. It's not a big crowd and Joyce finds herself standing next to the wife of the team's star player who is also the captain. He's taller and heavier than Pete and she watches him run through their opponents to score three of the team's tries. His wife, who has introduced herself as Cathy, is ecstatic jumping up and down with glee. Her enthusiasm is infectious and Joyce finds herself thoroughly enjoying her first experience of seeing rugby from the touchline. Cathy is curious about Joyce and they chat in a friendly way throughout the game. After the game is over Cathy takes Joyce to one side.

"There's a party later tonight at our house. Would you and George like to come? You'd be very welcome."

Joyce looks towards George who nods. "Yes we'd love to. Thank you for asking."

Cathy had spotted Joyce kissing Pete on the lips before the match. They'd snuck round the back of the building out of sight but she'd managed by chance to catch a glimpse of them through a window. She is fascinated but has no intention of telling anyone else about what she saw. A plan is shaping in her mind.

That evening at the party she makes sure George and Joyce's drinks are regularly topped up and keeps a close eye on them. Pete, George and Joyce are sitting together and it's clear they are friends. As the hostess she has to circulate amongst the small number of other guests but when she's fulfilled her duties she joins them, sitting next to Joyce.

"I've not seen your hubby tonight." Joyce says trying to make polite conversation.

"Oh, John's seeing the manager about something. He'll be along soon. He had a good match didn't he?"

"He was wonderful." Joyce says. "He saved the day didn't he? Without those three tries we'd have lost the game easily. I've loved watching today. George and me will be coming to all the matches from now on." Cathy notices that the drinks are taking their effect on her new friend. Her skirt has slid up her legs a little allowing plenty of leg to show. Pete is sitting opposite and must be getting a good view. She's an astute observer of body language and correctly deduces that both men are fucking Joyce.

"Let's go and freshen up." She says to Joyce and they both stand and head for the Ladies.

They are the only ones in the bathroom. Cathy takes hold of Joyce's arm.

"Don't deny it. You and Pete have something going on don't you? I saw you kissing him earlier. George knows doesn't he? Don't worry nobody will hear it from me."

"What do you want from me?" Joyce's face heats up. She's unsure of her new friend's motives.

Cathy smiles and embraces her warmly. Joyce is disarmed, she doesn't resist and instinctively puts her own arms around Cathy. They hold each other longer than is normal for two women.

"There is something I'd like to offer you. I think you would like it." Cathy says. Joyce realizes that she's embarrassed about what she's about to say..

"Okay, tell me. Don't be shy. I don't bite." Joyce has never thought of herself as bi but her hug with Cathy has aroused her. There's something about her that she finds very attractive.

"You see I'm a voyeur." Now it's Cathy's turn to blush. "I love my husband and I'd do anything for him. He's a big man. I saw you watching him today and I couldn't help thinking that the two of you would be good together."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,006 Followers
12