Joy's Birthday Surprise Fuckfest

Story Info
Joy gets a birthday celebration with multiple orgasms.
15.8k words
4.63
46.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers

It was the eve of my 50th birthday and being an August baby, the Friday summer afternoon was hot and clear. My sweet hubby was taking me to a nearby bigger city for a weekend away to play and celebrate. And since it was my half-century celebration, I was feeling a little bit old. Roger decided that I needed a pampering weekend – a weekend that would renew my vigor for life. In other words, he needed a good fucking.

It was late in the afternoon and we were packing for the weekend. Or might I say that my dear husband was packing for me, picking out some of the sheerest and most revealing clothing that I have in my closet. He kept telling me, "You will love all the attention that you get and it will make you feel much better about your birthday." Yeah, that was a load of crap. He just wanted to show me off and get his eyes full while doing it.

Well..... I guess that was ok too.

We live a couple of hours east of the city and because of the smallness of our town we have to travel to have any real fun. Roger packed the suit cases in the car and gathered everything for the drive. Always desiring for me to be accessible (meaning my pussy and titties), he picked out a skirt that reached just above my knees and buttoned up the front and an ultra-sheer button down blouse. It was his favorite outfit especially when I've had something to drink and my inhibitions are a lot freer because I will only button the top two buttons of the skirt and let it split open for an easy show. He did allow me a light blazer over the blouse so that when we hit the public areas I wouldn't be arrested immediately.

Underneath, I wore only a black garter belt and nude stockings and my 5" pair of black Mary Jane's that made my legs long and luxurious.

One would have thought that it was HIS birthday.

I stood in the mirror to check myself out and I had to admit, he was right. I looked pretty damn good for a lady of nearly 50. Nearly......but not yet.

As it was summer and the sun was shining brightly and even with the air conditioning, it was warm in the car. So, I took off the jacket and reclined my seat a little for the ride. The warm sun on my breasts felt so good.

Roger had one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand on my stocking-clad thigh and as he played, he unbuttoned one then another of the buttons of the skirt until (you guessed it) only the top two were buttoned. And by doing so, this showed him and anyone else he might pass my cleanly shaved pussy framed perfectly by the stockings and the black garter belt.

My eyes closed and I drifted off into a dream state. The warm sun bathing me made me think of lying on the beach nude. I love the warmth of the sun and I especially love the warmth on my pussy.

His soft hand was working up the inside of my thigh first massaging the portion covered by my stockings, then up to the bare thigh above.

As we drove along my dream took me to that quiet beach and how wonderful his touch and the warmth of the sun felt.

I felt him working his way up until he was brushing his hand against my growing clit. First I felt his finger grazing across it and naturally I spread my legs a little farther apart to give him access to me and to allow the sun to bake on my growing lips and clit.

I have to admit that the outfit is one of my favorites for the same reasons as it is his. I hate it when he's right......

I was now imagining that I was spread out wide on the beach. The sun was warming my nipples and my clit and I was on display for all who walked by or sat close.

As my breathing increased I unconsciously razed my right hand up and started to caress my finger across my hardening nipple. I was imagining that there were several men standing near me, also nude and each one stroking their hard cock.

The more he played, the more that I played, his hand now moving so that his little finger was tickling my clit while his ring finger tickled between my very wet lips.

I dreamed that the men came in close to me, all standing around me and all stroking their big hard cocks. Because of the glare of the sun I couldn't see their faces, only their hands stroking at different speeds.

As Roger played, I spread my legs wide apart as my concentration focused in on the sensations from my pussy and how my clit seemed to be directly connected with the nipple that I was teasing. A super-charged electrical current seemed to be flowing back and forth between clit and nipple. As I succumbed to the wonderful sensations, I unbuttoned my blouse enough that I could expose my right breast and took my hard nipple between my thumb and fore finger.

"Ohhhhhh" I moaned out loud as I pulled and twisted the nipple. The sensation caused me to spread my legs a little wider yet. I imagined that I was spreading my legs apart for the men, showing them how excited I was and how wet my pussy was. I imagined that they were all hard and full cocks, long shafts with big full balls hanging below. Some were stroking slowly, some faster – heading quicker toward release.

Roger swirled his finger around my sopping wet lips and up across my clit before occasionally dipping in and out of my honeypot.

Again, I dreamed that I was dipping my finger in my cunt for the men, spreading wide and showing them how much I needed them to splatter me with their hot cum.

Breathing came in short spurts...... my orgasm was building quickly. With each twist of my nipple I could feel that solid jolt of electricity shoot right into my clit.

I was concentrating on the wonderful feeling passing from my pussy through my body, consumed with the pleasure that was building. As my husband focused his finger on my hard clit I began to softly thrust my hips upward to meet him as if I were offering my cunt for the men in my dream to fuck.

The men were crowding closer to me now, each standing directly over me, surrounding me. And then with a grunt the first man released a long stream of white spunk, arching a little before landing in a long thread across my breasts.

Once the first man released, the second let go with a thick dribbling down onto my cheeks and face.

Their cum was hot on my skin, burning right into my sensuality, bringing me closer to my own unbelievable orgasm.

Pulling and twisting harder my nipple harder and the warmth of the sun was making them big and tight. Pull...... twist...... until my grip was lost and my nipple bounced back. Pull....twist..... Every time my nipple pulled from my grasp it sent a shot of electricity to my pussy.

I dreamed that the third man shot from down by my hips and a stream a foot long fell onto my out-stretched body trailing from my clit up to my left breast.

"OHHHHHHH" I let out another moan as Roger rested the palm of his hand on my hard clit and jabbed his middle finger in and out of my pussy – lightly fucking me. My hips moved against him. Even though it was just his slender finger, the effects of the moment made my mind drift.....

I imagined that the man between my out-stretched legs knelt and pushed his big hard cock into my juicy cunt and started fucking me while the other men watched and stroked.

A fourth knelt by my face just as he exploded and sprayed my face and breasts with another hot load.

The man between my legs was pounding his cock deep into my pussy, the sight of the cum covering my face proved too much for him and he pushed deep and exploded into my cunt.

Stronger and stronger the electricity moved through my body until I felt the dam break and everything flow from me at once.

"OH GOD!!! YES!!!!!!!" I screamed as I clenched my teeth and pushed my orgasm out from within through my swollen and soaked cunt.

I imagined that as I came the three remaining men exploded in unison, each of the men sprayed his cum across my body – in my face.......across my lips..... on my breasts........and the one man, deep in my cunt.

"ARRRRRGH" I pulled on my nipple and stretched it out as Roger's finger dipped into my spasming cunt.

"AAAAHHHHH! YES! YES! YES!" It felt like my very being flushed out through my pussy. My orgasm was hard and strong.

Then I felt a wash of come through me as my body relaxed in an instant.

Roger withdrew his finger from my pussy like a Musketeer draws his sword from its scabbard. Before I opened my eyes, I could smell the sweetness as he brought his hand to my lips. I got a whiff of the sweet musky smell of my hot pussy. As he touched my lips with his wet finger, I opened my mouth and wrapped my tongue around it. Oh it was so sweet..... I love how my pussy tastes. I only wish that I could bend over far enough to taste it directly.

I licked it slowly up and down like I love to lick my husband's cock after he's fucked me.

HONNNNNKKKKK HONNNNKKKKK

My eye sprung open and I caught eye contact instantly with the trucker that had been watching every moment of my very personal and private orgasm.

He blasted his air horn again.

HONNNNNNKKKKK HONNNNNKKKK

"OH SHIT" I jerked up in the seat in reaction. Roger swerved a bit as he floored the gas and jumped out in front of the semi.

"You crud!" I smacked him on the arm. The smack was from my first reaction. The truth of the matter was now that I knew I had been exposed to the trucker, a new sexual glow came over me. And every bit of satisfaction I had with the orgasm just intensified knowing that a stranger had watched one of my most personal of moments.

"All right, you jerk...... How long was he watching me?" I smacked his arm again. But, I was hoping for a specific answer.

"Well....." He was hesitating.

"Come on." I had to know and his hesitation told me volumes.

"Shortly after you closed your eyes and started playing with your nipple."

I knew it. And I loved it.

"Ok, get over in the other lane and slow down. I want to finish the show."

Roger slid the car over into the passing lane and slowed down until I was dead even with the cab of the big rig. The trucker wasn't too bad looking. And he had one hell of a big smile on his face.

I reached down and pulled my skirt up to show him my pussy again and I reached down and dipped two fingers in and swirled them around. Oh God it felt so good and I was so wet.

I pulled them out and looked up at the trucker and slid them into my mouth and licked and sucked them like a cock until they were clean of my sweetness. Then I blew the trucker a kiss and Roger sped up and on our way down the highway. I would guess that trucker had one hell of a set of blue balls.

Too bad we couldn't stop and let me drain them, I thought to myself.

Just as I finished that thought, we came upon one of those trucker pull-off rest areas that have no facilities – just the off-ramp with some parking spaces.

"Pull off here!" I almost shouted as I pointed to the exit and Roger swerved quickly down the off-ramp.

"Is he following?" My breath was short.

"Yes he is. Are you going to take care of the poor guy?" Roger asked as he guided the car to the farthest parking spot. The rest area was vacant other than us and the trucker who was now pulling his big rig right up to our tail.

I looked over at Roger.

"Go ahead but be careful. I'll be right here and keep the door open." He knew what I wanted to do. And he knew that I would reward him greatly for his willingness to share me.

I tossed the door open wide and got out, my knees still weak from the orgasm that drained me. I walked back towards the truck. My skirt flowed open as I walked back since it now only had the top button done up and I know that the trucker was getting a great view of my pussy as I took each step. My sheer blouse was open and my right breast was still bare to him and anyone else that drove by.

The trucker's eyes were wide open as I slinked toward the passenger side of his truck. When I reached the door I turned and looked back at Roger in the car and he was turned around and watching. He smiled.

I opened the door and looked up into the cabin. "Loved the show." The trucker said with a wide grin across his face.

I stepped up on the first step, not an easy thing to do in 5-inch heels. It put me a little above eye-level with his lap where I could see a somewhat stubby, but very hard cock standing as tall as it could. I guessed it was about 5 to 6 inches. It was apparent that he had been stroking while he was watching me. And the tip was wet with what I hoped was his precum and not the end result.

"Are you finished?" I asked not exactly knowing how to ask this stranger if he'd shot his load already.

"Uh, no. No. I haven't cum. But, I'm damn close. You're one hot lady." He stammered embarrassed that he had his cock out.

"Would you like me to finish that for you?" I knew that I had a smile kind of like the cat that ate the bird.

"What's your hubby say?" I'm sure he was worried about a jealous husband and what might befall him if this went further.

"He told me to make sure that I treated you right. Mind if I come in for a minute or two?"

The trucker sat up in kind of an astonished way. "Not at all" was all he could muster.

I took the next step up and landed on the seat next to him. My skirt was split wide open and his eyes were fixed on my pussy.

I was surprised how much room there was. I repositioned myself so that I was on my knees in the seat, my hands on the console and my ass stuck up in the air and feet out the door.

"Can you lay your seat back?" I asked.

"Sure...." I think he thought that I was going to crawl over and fuck him because I could see his cock get harder instantly. He leaned back and it almost made his cock look bigger. But he was still short and fat.

I crawled across the center console until I hovered above his cock and looked down on him.

"Did you like my show?"

"Oh God, yes." He was kind of breathy in his response, kind of like he was a teenager that got caught jacking off while watching his older sister through the keyhole.

Before he finished I balanced myself on my left hand and my knees and leaned down and wrapped my lips around his cock. It gushed a sizable amount of precum. His cock tasted a little sweaty, but wasn't too bad. And the precum was sweet and mixed well with the salty flavor of his cock.

Given the amount of juice that flowed into my mouth I wondered again if he had already cum. I lifted my head and with his juice drooling out of me I asked him plainly, "Are you sure that you didn't finish without me did you?"

"Oh no." He sounded almost in a panic. "I haven't shot yet."

That's what I wanted to hear.

I turned my attention back to his hard but short cock and leaned down and slowly sucked it back into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and sucked in and out. I wrapped the fingers from my right hand around the base and alternated between stroking him and tickling his balls.

His cock was oozing lots of juice.... I love when a cock oozes while I suck. It means that he's very turned on.

But, I could feel him build quickly. His balls were tightening fast. Oh, he was going to be a quick gun. But that was ok with me.

I wrapped my hand around his tight ball sack and I could feel that he was on the edge. Given his size, I could suck him down until I could let my tongue swirl out and around his balls.

I slid out completely and then sucked him down hard. Again.....and again.

As his balls tighten up even more and the tip of his cock swelled I knew he was there and I pulled him from my mouth just in time and squeezed his balls tightly.

"ARRRRRGGGHH!!! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! JEEZUS!!!"

His orgasm timed perfectly with his voice and when he grunted I felt a huge stream of cum shoot up the side of my face and onto my lips. I wrapped my hand around his short shaft and stroked him a couple of time and he grunted again a second huge stream shot up the other cheek and across my nose. A couple more strokes and his third grunt signaled his third big stream that hit me square in the lips and chin. God, he was cumming in buckets. After a couple more strokes, I could feel him tense up and he grunted and one final shot landed squarely on my nose.

"Holy shit Lady!"

I think he was pleased. I pulled back and sat up and slid my ass back into the passenger seat.

"My God, Buddy, you came in buckets! You give a girl a fine reward! Thanks!" I said carefully with lips and face covered with this stranger's cum. I could feel it dripping from my chin down onto my exposed breast in long strands.

"Ahhhh, Thank you! It's been a long time since I came like that. Oh Jeez that felt good!" It was all that he could muster as his small cock shriveled up now like the head of a turtle retreating into its shell.

I had his cum all over my face and lips and I could feel it dripping down onto my breasts. He came so much.

"You want something to wipe that off with?" He politely asked as he looked at my face all dripping with his spent spunk. I guess you can tell a real gentleman if he offers you something to wipe his gooey spunk off your face after he gives you a good facial.

"Nope, I won't be able to clean up for a while. I'm going to leave it to show my hubby what he missed and what he'll have to view and think about for the rest of our trip." It was drooling off my face really well now, a couple of long ribbons tracing from my cheek down onto the sheer blouse that I was wearing and my exposed breast.

As I started to move out onto the steps of the cab I turned and checked myself out in the door mirror. For what was somewhat of a smaller cock, he shot a stud's load. I'll take that as a compliment to my efforts.

I carefully stepped down from one step and down once more back to the ground. Geez, it was a long way up there in a skirt and heels, not to mention balancing the load of spunk dripping down from my face.

"Thanks, Stud! I hope you enjoyed yourself." I smiled at the trucker and tasted more of his spunk as I spoke.

"No, THANK YOU!" He was using the Kleenex he offered me to clean himself up.

"You keep it safe now." I said as I slammed the door and turned and walked back toward our car.

I was proudly stepped back toward my waiting hubby just as another trucker rolled through the rest stop and slowed to a complete stop just even with me. I turned and smiled giving him a great view of the trucker's spunk covering and dripping from my face onto my bare breast and then turned around and blew the spent trucker a sloppy kiss. I could see the second trucker on the CB radio trying to find out what just happened.

I opened the door of our vehicle and paused one more time to give the second trucker a peek at what he missed and then slid into my seat.

"Let me see." Roger said as he started the car and put into gear. "Holy Cow! Now that's what I call a facial! I like the look. Big cock?"

"Tiny but he shot like a fire hose." With every word I could taste his cum as it dripped down from my nose and lips onto my tongue. It was actually pretty tasty.

"mmmmmmmmmm How does my Little Cum-Bunny feel now?" My dear hubby said with a smirk.

"I'm so freaking horny I can hardly stand it! I need a cock in my pussy!"

"There, there, my Little Cum-Bunny. You have to wait and we've got quite a few truckers to pass before we get there. I'm sure that he'll let each one know to look for you along the way. If not him, then the second guy will."

"So, I'm wearing this trucker's spunk all the way to Omaha?" I knew the answer and I knew I would like the response.

"Oh yes you are. And make sure that you give all his buddies a good look as we pass them." He was smirking again.

"Well then, you are going have to listen while I tell just how good he tasted and how much I liked his little fire hose and watch as I show his load off to everyone else."

As we entered the interstate again and motored on, I had the feeling that the air waves were lighting up about me because every truck we came upon hit their brakes and slowed down so that we would have to pass and as we slowly passed each one, I gave them all a good view and blew them a kiss.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers