Joy's Gangbang

Story Info
Joy used by a number of guys.
918 words
3.85
187.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilove2fck
ilove2fck
12 Followers

Joy, my wife, and I went to play base ball with some people from work. Well there was a lot of drinking going on and as the day progressed most of the wives went back to one of the others house to relax and my wife decided she was going to stay behind and drink with the guys. Joy told me to head on home and she would catch a ride later. This is the story as she related it to me:

Joy said they all got to flirting with her as she had quite the reputation as the girl that is always willing to put out.

Anyway she decided to make a bet that she could hit a ball farther then the guys and that for every guy that beat her distance could feel her up. Well they all hit longer then her and the men all started to rub their hands all over her body. She said that it would be easier if they took off her clothes and it would be much better for her, well they stripped her down naked and they all got hands on her and in her.

She laid across a bench as two men fingered her pussy and ass and the rest playing with her tits and their hands all over her until one of the guys took out his 10 inch rock hard dick and started to push it in her wide open wet pussy, she opened her legs and accepted it with pleasure and he rammed her to the hilt.

With that all the other cocks started coming out and one went into her mouth and the others waited their turn. The first guy started to cum and he filled her pussy full. His and her juice started flowing out of her as he pulled out. He was quickly replaced by another and she was howling for more. The guy feeding her his dick started to cum and he shot his load all over her face and tits at the same time the 2nd guy was unloading into her pussy. The rest of the guys started getting impatient so they stood her up and one guy say down on the bench and lowered her ass onto an 8 inch ram rod while another came in from the front to double penetrate her and a third guy stood on the side of the bench and fed his dick into her mouth. Two other guys grabbed her hands and wrapped them around their dicks and now she was able to service 5 guys at one time.

Every time a guy shot his load he was quickly replaced by another until she had rotated through all the guys. She wasn't sure how many there were but I guessed there were anywhere between 15 to 20 guys still there when I left and she said they had all used her. She asked them if they each had fucked her pussy and/or her stretched ass hole and they said they all had fucked her main holes and most had received a blowjob and came all over her face and chest. She was totally fucked and loved every minute of it. All the guys thanked her and asked if they could do it again. She said sure why not, some of the guys asked if they could bring some friends along so she could have different cocks all the time and she was fine with that too. She got up wrapped herself in a blanket because she couldn't find her clothes and then one of the guys gave her a ride home. Before he let her out he had to recline the seat and deposit one more load into her, got her cell number and left.

When she came into the house she was covered from head to toe in cum and with out a word went into the bathroom and showered. When she got out she came into the living room and kissed me and said that she had an awesome day, she told me she loved me while she stood in front of me in her nightgown. She undid the belt and let it fall to the floor. There she stood all clean except for the juices still flowing from her pussy and ass. Her pussy was open and red same as her ass. She told me to get undressed and to sit back and enjoy myself. Joy took my dick in her mouth and began sucking it coming off it to tell me how this was how she had sucked the guys off too. Then she straddled me and sat down burying my dick in her cum filled pussy. That is when she started into detail off how she had been well used. After she was done with her story, she told me how much she loved it and wanted to do it again I was so hot I shot a load of cum in her that was unbelievable.

Later that night she told me about all the guys wanting to do it again and to invite others to join in wanted to know how I felt about that. I asked if she wanted to do that, she said that she did very much. I told her that if it made her happy then it's all good with me but maybe she should consider getting paid like she did in the old days. She said it is something to consider.

ilove2fck
ilove2fck
12 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
marvie76marvie76over 2 years ago

wow hot lady and i guess her coochie cunny and asshole and mouth got a great time thanks, im at marvin.nesselhauf@yahoo.com just mention joys gang bang

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
We knew

We knew she was a whore even before you mentioned getting paid for it. Is it even possible that a woman could be so low?

skyman307skyman307about 10 years ago
Try another bunch of guys.

Joy sounds like someone I would like to play ball with.

I have always loved the idea of seeing my wife in a gang bang that was more than 5 or 6 guys. She told me that while she was in college she was at a party where she got plastered and somehow ended up in a bedroom and fucked well by 6 guys. She said that her pussy, ass and mouth were sore because they would get hard and start over again.

Since we have married and opened our marriage up she has had three guys at one time but never more until recently. We went shopping for a new bed and stopped in at a mattress store where the salesman took notice of her 5’4”, 120# blonde hair frame the minute she walked into the door. I could tell that she liked him too because she started flirting with him right away. We talked to the salesman for some time. Every time she would lie on the show model he was trying to work his way around to see if he could see up her skirt. We visited for a while and got information on the beds and his business card. We checked on several other places and decided to go back to the first place and check and compare those and the prices with the others. They were closing as we got there. The salesman saw us and apologized that they were closing the store and told us that they were going across the road to a bar that he and his friends hung out at. He asked me if we would like to go have a drink with them and said that Lois would be and added pleasure to sit with him and his friends. Lois answered for me and said that we would meet them there.

On the short drive to the bar I asked her if she was turned on by him and she said that he and the other guys in the store were all cute and easy on the eyes. Lois knows that I am not a fan of panty hose and always wears thigh high stockings. I watched as she pulled off her panties and put them in the glove box and then worked her bra off and deposited it along with the panties. Her white sheer blouse left little to the imagination as far as if she was wearing a bra or not. She didn’t button all the buttons on the blouse. When we went into the bar the guys stopped talking when we walked to the table. The salesman Dave introduced us to his friends and ordered drinks. In a few minutes everyone was acting as if we had known them for years. We talked for a long time about everything then somehow the beds came up in the conversation. Dave said that he had one of the new beds at his apartment like Lois and I were looking at. He said that it not only heated and cooled but moved in different positions and went from soft to firm at the push of the button not to mention could vibrate steady or make a wave of vibration. After several Margaritas Lois challenged him saying that they didn’t make any beds like that. Dave asked her if she wanted to bet. Lois said that she would but not yet. Dave had his hand on her leg and kept moving it up further and further. I am sure that I am not the only one of the guys there that noticed it. I was sitting on the opposite side of Lois with my hand on her other leg. I noticed that another button on her blouse was undone not leaving much to the imagination at all. I was talking to the waitress and heard Lois moan and squirm a little. I moved my hand up her leg closer to her pussy and Dave’s hand was already there. She moved around and one of her tits was completely exposed. Dave was busy fingering her pussy and she controlled her excitement and kept talking. The waitress and the guy next to me were watching Dave’s digital intrusion of Lois’ pussy since her skirt was pulled up around her waist while the rest of the guys were checking out her exposed tits. Dave suggested that we all move to his apartment down the street since it was time for the bar to close.

Dave rode with Lois and I and he had her blouse completely unbuttoned in the half block drive and was kissing her working his way to her tits. We went into the apartment and Dave and Lois acted as if the rest of us were not in the room. In no time he had her clothes off and was working on his. Not counting Dave and I there were six other guys there and the waitress said that she would be there with the bar tender and the bouncer when they got the bar closed. Everyone stood and watched as Dave and Lois have each other oral pleasure and Dave filled her mouth up with cum. Lois swallowed and went back to work sucking him hard again. When he was ready he turned her around and adjusted the bed to vibrate in waves. He entered her pussy and she started cumming all over again. After he got into a steady rhythm one of the other guys moved to her mouth and in a while one was trying to work his cock into her ass. Before the night was over she had 10 different guys fuck her mouth, ass and pussy and the waitress and her got it on together giving a sexual high for the guys to start over again. We drove home early that morning with Lois only in her blouse sitting on a towel since her pussy and ass were leaking cum. She was sore the next couple of days but we ended up buying the complete mattress set and having another party at Dave’s. Lois wants to have another one as soon as we can but more guys.

terryn62terryn62about 11 years ago
loved to have been with you

Hi Joys gang bang

this is Terry a 68 mwm from ohio. Loved your story on your gang bang, that would be hot to have been there and did some cleanup with my tounge on all three of your fuck holes

thanks

Terry

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
not much there.

This story is just too thin to even start a critique.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pass the Lady They go to party and end up in a very adult game.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife Taken Against Her Will Friendly night of pool goes awry for wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories