Joys of Exhibitionism and Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple enjoy exhibitionism and sex in public.
4.6k words
4.53
44.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We have a very open marriage and lifestyle, no it is not for everyone. We do love your comments and especially the feedback where we may develop a bit of a relationship with our fans, the positive ones. Yes I'm even convinced the negative ones are fans deep down and repressed as they may unconsciously be. The anon comments well they are what they are, we live with them too. Fantasy is a huge tool in your pouch of life make the most of it and be surprised at what pleasure it might bring to you in the most unexpected of ways.

*****

Now that our boys are grown and either in college or starting on a career we have a great deal of time on our hands again. The college is fully paid so there are no nest egg worries in that respect for either of us and our retirement is just that, ours. We are free to do as we please as long as we don't get thrown in jail.

In our marriage it did not take either of us long to delve into the fantasy life of the other when we were younger and once we had moved in that direction we fed off of each other in so many ways. After all he is the voyeur and I am the lustful exhibitionist. He is the one who will clean me up after many trysts, and I am the one who is always looking for yet another tumble with any variety of sex partners.

We don't thrive on titles or names, he's definitely not what some would say was a cuckold, for he is far from timid or cowering. I'm not that domineering either to have him or expect him to be at my feet on his knees. Ours is a shared life, but most admittedly I am more often than not the one who is shared and I have no complaints in that direction either. My sexual libido has a fire that we've never completely discovered its source of fuel but continue to seek out the limits.

I'm Christine, or Chris and he is Tom, not Thomas though, just Tom. We travel at times when the whim strikes us and when we do it is almost always to locations where we won't find anyone who knows us, the anonymous feature with sex can be so appealing and drive the pleasures through the roof for us.

Recently we spent a week in a resort area and spent almost every night in one or more clubs of the area. I had taken a fair number of club dresses and enjoyed being able to not only get them out of the closet but to put them to good use. Often times I will visit a club we have previously, if only briefly, checked out and determined it to be a safe place for a single woman. I will work my way to the bar, buy my first drink and then let my dress and my 5'6, trim figure that includes natural 38D's, 28 waist and flaring hips, along with over the shoulder light auburn hair turn a few heads. It's usually not too long before I find my first dance partner. One leads to others and I love how they seem to come looking. The dress or blouse I tend to wear dancing looks so much better without a bra, the cleavage is natural and enticing especially with a plunge neckline or several critical buttons left undone. The skirt is short, but won't show off the lacy tops to my thigh highs unless I choose to do so in some unlady-like fashion. During these ventures we've found that under clothing is just a barrier that causes unnecessary delays. No I'm not saying I fuck every hard cock I encounter, but I do believe in being prepared.

After 20 to 30 minutes I'll notice that hubby has slipped in by himself and is seated at a table with a good view of the dance floor as well as the bar. He never knows where I'll be located when not dancing so he tries to cover all bases as best he can. I know regardless of where he sits he will be sporting a strong erection in a short period of time. You see he is that voyeur that loves to see his bride being the center of attention. Yes the one who is constantly taking different dance partners out on the floor to see which one will dance the dirtiest with her.

When I'm with a willing partner as we dance I never look hubby's way so as not to give him away. He though will be able to recall in great deal the moves he saw made on my body all night long as he watches. He knows the boil my cunt will be doing as I dance and as I'm fondled and groped.

Even those partners who try to get me to the back of the dance floor where we tend not to be seen, I try to be positioned so there is no doubt to hubby what is being done to me or with me. Tonight is no exception. Just after he got seated he watched as I was twirled about the floor and my skirt billowing out to reveal the lacy tops of the thigh highs I prefer to wear over suffocating pantyhose. The twirling was fast enough to make others wonder if I was wearing a thong or not, as there definitely was quite a bit of ass flesh showing at the same time. Hubby knew though he had sniffed my panties that were in the car just before he came in. My partners often will discover my nakedness though if they continue to roam long enough, or get me to dirty dance close enough on their leg and discover a wet spot when I move away.

The dancing gets me wet, the groping and moves of my partners though gets me horny. This partner that hubby caught me with is a tall lover of a man, middle aged, but very light on his feet and smells so manly to me. When I'm close I can tell he's clean and buff and if I could I would paw his shirt off to get closer to his chest. When we are close I feel his manhood growing for me and it causes me to be more daring to entice him to go further. His hands encase my tits and he's bold enough to do so even when we are not close together, he doesn't seem to care who sees us. Perhaps he is alone, maybe travelling on business, or a spurned hubby who is looking for fun. It matters not to me, he's a hard cock and a willing player. As we move close once more I feel his nails raking down my back and I try to mold into him as this turns me on a great deal. At my waist I feel his hands grab the globes of my firm ass. He moans when he discovers I'm not some middle aged flab, that I actually take care of myself, and it seems to cause that horse cock I feel growing to flare even more.

One of my hands moves below his belt and I outline his cock, hoping to entice him to keep growing. The song slows and we move instinctively closer together. I feel my skirt riding up and I see he's not surprised that I'm not trying to push his hands away, that he senses my lack of negative response as a green light and soon I know he's got a grip on naked flesh, by now hubby could confirm to anyone wondering that I'm without panties as he has a wonderful view of this dance partner fondling his lovely wife's ass crack with inquisitive fingers. Our dancing has slowed down considerable to allow us to get intimate with one another and I hear him moan as I tease the tip of his cock through his pants.

He leans into my neck and kisses my earlobe, and I eagerly moan back at him. He's whispering that I'm so hot. I tell him he is one of the best dancers I've ever had and I love all he is doing to me.

The dance picks up pace again and we separate somewhat and he notices I've used the slow time to get two more buttons open on my blouse so that a more than average amount of cleavage is now visible to him and anyone else who looks our way. My 38D's are lively as the dance again picks up speed and he loves what he is seeing as the tent keeps growing. My nipples are visible at times depending on my moves and it is turning us both on in a huge way.

As the number ends we look at each other, he smiles and asks if I could use some fresh air. I nod and turn to lead him off the floor. I'm smiling really big and hubby full well knows the signal without me even having to wink at him. We pass by two tables away and I can see a hand under the table working his covered cock. He knows we will be back shortly.

Out the side door we go, the parking lot is dark and only has a few lights actually working which is good. I turn to my new friend and kiss him deeply after we've only walked a short distance. I'm waiting to see what he truly wants to do and he's soon pointing to an SUV, he opens the side door on the passenger side, a quick look tells me we are alone. I step up to move in and I feel his fingers under my skirt at my cunt helping me up. I moan as I feel his boldness, knowing he can feel how wet I am. As I turn towards him as he closes the door he sees my tits out in their full glory, the dark half-dollar sized areolas and thick nipples. He paws over them and I urge his mouth to them, begging him to mouth them, bite them. I moan as he does and reach for his pants to find he's opened his belt and the zipper is easy to lower. I feel a strong and thick cock that wants to be used.

He pushes me back into a plush captains chair and pulls my legs up over his shoulders, he knows I'm not wearing panties and my cunt is in full view for him. This fuck will be quick, he takes no time to eat me knowing the dance has readied my hole for his victory stab. His cock rubs over my clit to tease me a few times and he hears me "fuck my cunt, don't tease it, fuck me like your slut, fuck me hard and deep," I pant to him. He stretches my hole much further than Tom does and I love him for that, love being used in a rough sort of way that does not leave bad marks. I love telling Tom how he took me, how he simply impaled his dick on me and I had my legs wrapped around him begging for a hard fucking. He doesn't' last long though and soon I feel his dick throbbing and blasting unprotected cum deep inside me. Then as he pulls away I discover a cunnilingus connoisseur who loves to eat cream pies and he dives into my wet lips and licks me as wave after wave of hot juice and cum roll out of my fuck hole. He doesn't stop until I stop spasming and orgasming and I'm clean of his cum.

Outside of his vehicle again I straighten my skirt and blouse, give him a huge deep kiss and taste his cum and my juices all over his mouth and tongue and love it as well. As we walk back inside the club I head to the ladies room to finish straightening myself and then I go out looking for yet another partner with equal or greater vitality. I glow from the massive fuck and hubby can tell from the radiance how well I was fucked and how much I enjoyed my lover.

This can repeat itself several times before I finally ask hubby to dance my signal to him that I'm ready to leave. I've been fucked, fondled, and given blowjobs to several during the evening. I've gotten free drinks, danced my hear t out and had a fabulous time all the while knowing that hubby has enjoyed himself as well, and will enjoy things even more in our room as I relate all the details back to him as we fuck in our room.

When I find that truly hot partner who can dance like there is no tomorrow I have been known to have orgasms on the dance floor. I so love when that happens and wish it would happen more often. With the right partner and right song that is over 4 or 5 minutes long I have been known to experience 3 orgasms. I get so weak in the knees I have to find a place to sit afterwards and recover.

This particular trip found us locating an on-premise swing club. They had a fabulous dance floor complete with three poles to dance from and the women took advantage of them. Tits were flashed and openly displayed by many including yours truly. Hubby went in with me but simply watched as I danced the night away with both male and female partners. I often came back to our table with my blouse completely open, once I had it over an arm, was topless.

Their restrictions seemed to melt with the night, until they "officially" closed, but those who stayed late were not run out after closing we were pleased to learn. There must have been 20 couples left and the dancing was even more heated. Hubby had my thong in his shirt pocket hanging out in an obvious way and those I danced with were feeling every part of me. I loved dancing with one or more women at a time, they were easy partners and willing to be completely open with each other. It wasn't long before the place seemed to smell of sex all over.

They had a "romper room" where they had some bondage stations set up, not my cup of tea, but in there they also had a "Ladies Chair" I asked what it was about and learned that the lady would sit facing the back of the chair as a "Wand" was raised up through the chair to provide her with sexual delights. I had to try it out...they were trying to see who could last for the most orgasms before they stepped away. My first attempt I got two really powerful ones that included squirting both times. The second time I was taken back hubby went along to watch and I lasted for 4 orgasms but not even close to the gal who stayed on for 8 of them, she was a bowl of jelly after that, we watched her being fucked by a whole line of guys when she got off the chair, it was awesome.

I must admit that as the years of experience have progressed we have discovered that our minds continue to be opened up to new ideas and suggestions. There is very little that has turned us off at these nights of fun away from home as long as partners are squeaky clean and never overly rough.

Hubby gets excited even before we go out, just watching as I get myself ready and I go through my club wear to decide what I want to be felt up wearing tonight. He knows I'll always be braless, and most often no panties or only a skimpy thong that will likely never make it home. My thigh high's are a must, I hate pantyhose, never wore pantyhose even to work.

If we happen to go into a club together, I still get dance partners, even if I have to push a few out onto the floor trying to convince them hubby is not a dancer and it is ok for them to dance with me. Usually after a few dances other guys start to open up and then I'm like on a waiting list for dances, I love when that happens. Not all are a turn on for me, but at least they will try to dance. Some are more bold than others and I love that, crave that and know they excite hubby to no end with what he sees them doing with me.

There have been times where we might sit at the bar, I'm wearing perhaps a dress that wraps around, and in doing that it allows my legs to be really visible as I sit on a bar stool, often my thigh high lacy tops are quite visible and I'm not the type to be embarrassed by them so I let them stay exposed. If you are sitting at a nearby table and I turn your way perhaps you will be treated with a pussy shot, enjoy what you see and ask me to dance if you want a chance to get inside. On more than one occasion I've been picked up by a guy sitting next to us, he may have even been unaware that it was hubby sitting next to me, just assumed we were friends. We do a few dances together and if the chemistry mixes and my cunt starts to drip wetness I'll look for a way to get it filled. Hubby loves when I disappear like that and then upon my return I give him a good feel to know what he may have to clean up later, it drives his dick crazy in anticipation.

One night we took advantage of a hotel club where we were staying. The club was bigger it seemed than most hotel clubs and it catered to a wide age group as well, the music was all over the map so everyone would find something they could dance to. Hubby and I went in together but soon I was dancing with one partner and then another until I finally had a gentleman start pushing the right buttons. He danced with me 3 or 4 times and I never got a good feel for where he was sitting, seemed he just materialized at our table ready for more dancing and hot play. On the 5th dance he whispered in my ear as he was fondling by my tits, "that is my wife next to us," I looked and saw she was engrossed with a guy who had danced with me earlier and his hands were under her skirt. My partner said, "feel in my left pocket," and I did, he said, "those are her panties." I giggled and got closer to him, seems we were both enjoying the same or similar idea for a Friday fun night.

Our next dance he told me she had had taken the guy up to their room and she just texted and he showed me, "ask Chris if she wants to get fucked, come on up." I looked into his eyes and could feel his bigger than normal cock against my belly. I asked of hubs could come too and he said sure thing, so we left and found our way up to their room, they had a junior suite that had a nice balcony view of the ocean.

The room already smelled of sex, they were in one bedroom and invited us in, both were naked and she was sitting on Chad's face so she made the introductions, Chad and she was Lisa. My partner was Jeff. Jeff got me naked and then stripped as he watched Lisa fondling my tits and ass. Tom had found a chair and was naked and watching us play. Chad surfaced and said hi and admired the body he had danced with earlier. Soon we were like bunnies, going from one dick to the other. As one would deflate for a while us girls shared our cunts and asses together, or let the guys have their feel eating cream pies we didn't get or they would sit and watch us play girl on girl.

Then early in the morning, both our cunts were red but still horny. Lisa begged me to do a few kinky things with her. I was a little excited by her voice and asked what she meant. She told me she noticed I had small hands and she loved being fisted by the right person. I had never done anything like that before and told her so.

Jeff got some lube they used for this and Lisa guided me from the fourth finger onward and soon she had me fully inside of her as she was jacking two cocks at the same time and moaning about how full she now felt.

Well curiosity was killing me, I looked over at Tom and he could see the excitement in my eyes and shrugged his shoulders to go ahead, so I asked Lisa to take care of my virginity with fisting. It took some time and her stretching me slowly but she finally got inside and it was like no other sex I have experienced. She moved so her cunt was close to me again as her fist stayed inside and she got my fist back in her and the guys started to take pics of us like this and started to call us sluts and other nasty names which only got us more excited. I pulled my hand out of Lisa and decided to put a finger in her ass...she moaned as soon as I did. So I put a second in her. More moaning, at that point I wondered what she was going to think with my next move as I pulled them out and sucked both of them. Her answer was to pull out of me and do the same for me, she loved my kinkiness and wanted to do so much more. Although our efforts were a bit limited, we both got four fingers in our asses before we had to stop and we took turns licking each others fingers.

Afterwards we took a break and stood out on the balcony and let our tits and cunts be cooled by the ocean air coming in at that time. We waved to traffic and didn't care who saw our mature bodies, we were in heaven for sex and just couldn't get enough.

That night I know Tom must have cum but he never pushed himself on me or Lisa and he sat content in watching us share all that we did all night long, it was a fantastic fuckfest that we hope to someday recreate and maybe take things to even new kinky heights as we've discovered other things that bring sexual bliss to our lives.

There have been a few occasions where we went into a club and a parking lot wasn't as available as we wanted, in those situations sometimes I've been that naughty almost whore of a slut who found love in an alleyway, or perhaps even in a skanky rest room. It's all just sex so who really cares where it happens, we clean up afterwards and go our merry way and assume maybe they are also writing about the middle aged slut they fucked on Friday night, the one who never once said I've had enough.

Once we get home no matter how many cocks have been in my cunt or mouth Tom is always priority for me, he knows no matter who I've been with I come home with him, and why is that, call it undying love for the man of my dreams. He gets the details and drives me to yet more orgasms as he builds to the massive one that he knows will cause me to squirt 2 and 3 feet at times. Yes I've always been one who can squirt and I squirt just as far today as I did in younger years, I love that and don't care how many sheets I've ruined, it bring about great sex and amazes Tom with my ability to do so and I hope I can always be able to satisfy him in this kind of fashion or some other kinky way, what a wild and wonderful life we have discovered in what is called marriage. There is nothing we would change and we hope the future simply brings more wild and torrid sex.

12