Joys of Home

Story Info
Coming home isn't so bad.
1.3k words
3.24
17.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home to the wonderful smell of your cooking. You have no idea what it means to me to come home to you, to see you standing there in your beautiful apron with the frills. Dropping my books, sweeping you into my arms. Picking you up off the ground just enough to twirl you around before cupping your face and planting my lips on yours, kissing you with the pent up passion of the day. Holding your, your arms around my neck, my hands on your ass, walking you into the kitchen in some sort of strange dance motion. "And how is the most beautiful, lovely, graceful, intelligent, witty, perfect, amazing, dream girl in the whole entire world?" I ask, showering your face in playful kisses between each word. All you do is smile at me.

"Are you being patronizing again?" you reply with a twinkle in your eye.

"Would you have me any other way?" Another smile, before you step out of my arms. As you take a step away, I suddenly reach out and smack your dress covered bum. You turn and give me a mocking "tsk-tsk" before setting the table with supper.

After supper and cleanup, I wander into our office, sitting myself in front of the computer. It is not long till you are standing behind me, your strong hands rubbing my shoulders.

"Whatcha doin?" you whisper in my ear. Nodding at the screen, I say I am doing some research on some obscure topic of modern European history. I expect you to roll your eyes and walk away. Instead, you slide yourself in front of me and gently sit in my lap. "Tell me." you smile. You adjust yourself to sit comfortably, wrapping an arm behind my head, I wrap both of mine around you.

"Hmmmmmm... How about, I read, and you tell me about what's on your mind." I say, letting a hand run down the front of your dress, over the swell of your breasts, your tummy, my other hand holding your side tight to me.

You sigh slightly, squirming against me. "Well actually, I wanted to read something different on the net darling." you say. "Would you mind?" "How could I refuse you baby?" I say as I snuggle into your shoulder. Suddenly the familiar sights of Literotica appear on the screen. Stories flash before our eyes, with each one, our touching becomes more passionate, more explosive. Your bum squirming against my rapidly hardening cock while my hands explored your hardening nipples, rubbing your pussy through your dress.

After long, long minutes of this, all the new stories read, I can wait no longer. I stand, grabbing you to me. All you see in my eyes is pure lust. Kissing your face and cheeks and neck, my hands claw at your clothing. You reply in kind, till suddenly we are naked. I push you to sit in the chair we had just vacated. You cannot resist my strength. I kneel before you, wrenching your legs apart, finding your kitty already swollen and wet. Leaning forward, my mouth feasting on your breasts, your tummy, then nuzzling your bare crotch. Becoming more and more forceful, my tongue traveling the length of your pussy over and over and over again.

Pressing in, tongue fucking you as I look in your eyes. Pulling you to sit right on the edge of the chair, pushing your body back into the chair. You wrap your arms around its back above your head, bucking harder and harder against my ministrations. I replace my tongue with two fingers, stroking you deeper and deeper, loving the reaction of your body. Fully lubricated, I pull them out. Tickling my way down the length of your slit, till one rests against the tiny tight bud of your asshole. Seeing the anxiousness in your eyes, I press forward. Rimming, teasing, then penetrating. You cry out. As my finger moves deeper in your ass, my mouth dives back over your clit, suckling and rubbing it. Giving you more and more pleasure till you cry out, showering my face in a shower of your cum juice, feeding me with your nectar.

Kissing my way back up your body, lifting you out of the chair, holding you against me. "I love you baby." I whisper. You nod. "Me too." I reach into a drawer of the desk. Pulling your arms behind you, suddenly the familiar snap of the steel cuffs is heard as I bind your wrists behind you. You look up questioningly to see the twinkle in my eye.

"Bad girl. Interrupting my research. Whatever should I do with you." I menace. Roughly I push you to your knees, my stiff cock in your face. Gently squeezing your cheeks, till your mouth opens, I press the head of it into your mouth. Deeper and deeper, your bound arms denying you leverage, making you entirely at my control as I begin to fuck your mouth. In and out, you press your tongue defensively against the intruder as it touches the back of your throat. Grabbing your hair as it continues.

More and more I feed you, the picture of this control causing you to shed a few tears which I rub into your cheek with my free hand, which only makes you cry more as this face fuck continues. I have turned your lovely mouth into another pussy. This continues forever, till you feel my familiar swell. Groaning your name loudly, the first jet of cum squirts down your throat. Pulling out of you quickly, another splashes over your face and hair. A third on your chin, dripping down to your breasts. The fourth and final landing across your open mouth.

Quickly I pick you up in my arms, carrying you to the bed, lying you across it allowing you to recover your breathing. As you slowly revive, I rub my hands and fingers over your slit, assaulting your tender kitty. Your body cannot help but respond. Looking deep in your helpless eyes as I finger you. Whispering remembered snippets of the lesbian stories which turned you on. More and more of this combined assault, questions of what would happen if your girlfriends saw you like this, to imagine them masturbating themselves in front of you at the sight of your predicament, of thrusting their pussies into your face for you to do to them what I had earlier done to you. Of them taking advantage of you, raping you worse than I ever would. Their pussies in your face, strap on dildos fucking you like a toy. They would be gently kissing each other's lips, tweaking their nipples, softly touching each other's slits, teasing their clits. But you would be a toy to abuse, to bounce their pussies of your face, to torture your holes with, entirely at their mercy. It is too much and you cum hard against my hand.

Immediately I flip you over to your tummy, pushing your knees beneath me. Taking advantage of your cum-lubed pussy, I dive my cock into you. You make a muffled response, your face deep in the pillow as I fuck and fuck. Not the gentle love making of last night, but rough, hard pounding lust. Dominance and control as you flop beneath me.

Suddenly, your ass is again assaulted by your favourite dildo. Banging both your holes, making you scream and scream in surprise, then pain, then perverted pleasure as you revel in this role play. Our bodies bring us to final climax as I press fully into you, letting my second cum seep entirely into our pussy. You cannot resist your own cry of pained pleasure, which causes me to cum that much harder. Spent, we collapse on our sides on the ed, panting and sweating like the animals we had demonstrated ourselves to be.

Recovering, letting you loose, cleaning ourselves, till you lie on your back. Tenderly I rest my large head on your chest, kissing and fondling, pleased we were mutually satisfied. As you run your hands through my curls, purring softly to my whispered words of love, of care, of apology. "Don't worry lover.. I can think of an excellent repayment... later..."